Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447723 times)

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: European homes
« Reply #400 on: January 22, 2018, 05:30:38 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/acs-european-competition

UEFA Champions League Liverpool FC v FC Porto

To be played at Anfield 7.45pm on Tuesday 6 March.

The processing of payments for this match will begin week commencing 29 January.

Nice one thanks - to be fair hadn’t even thought to look on website which is a rookie error!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2018, 06:45:33 pm »
no worries, your mate should of looked there first to avoid fake info - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2018, 03:56:18 pm »
Are members notified in advance of the sale as to when it takes place?

It'll be just my luck to miss out on a Kop ticket because I forget to keep checking the website!
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2018, 04:21:11 pm »
Are members notified in advance of the sale as to when it takes place?

It'll be just my luck to miss out on a Kop ticket because I forget to keep checking the website!
Not usually, but keep your eyes peeled in here as well as the site as half the time I find out sale dates reading this forums
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: January 28, 2018, 06:00:26 pm »
Not usually, but keep your eyes peeled in here as well as the site as half the time I find out sale dates reading this forums

Will do, mate. Thanks!
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #405 on: January 29, 2018, 02:59:44 pm »
Just got my emails for the auto cup payments

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #406 on: January 29, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »
Yep, me too, could have done with them waiting a bit longer but ah well!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: January 29, 2018, 03:16:52 pm »
 Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the second leg of the Champions League last 16 tie with FC Porto, to be played at Anfield on March 6.

The entire Stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location:

Adults: £9* - £59
Over 65s: £9* - £44
Young adults : £9* - £29.50
Juniors: £9 (within the advertised family sections)

*Local general sale price.

For a full breakdown of the pricing structure for this game, please click here.

Official LFC Hospitality: Please call 0151 264 2222 for details, or buy online.

Official ticket and hotel breaks: For availability and prices click here or call 01733 224834. Thomas Cook Sport terms and conditions apply.

Match Breaks are sold on a match-by-match basis; therefore, tickets purchased via the Match Breaks will not qualify for ticket priority in future rounds of the Champions League competition.

Information for supporters enrolled into the Auto Cup Scheme

Season ticket holders and Members registered in the Auto Cup Scheme MUST NOT purchase a ticket for this fixture as we are in the process of taking payments. Click here for specific details including stadium access, prices and what to do if your payment has failed.

Disabled supporters: Click here for details.

All other supporters: The below sales will take place ONLINE only…

Priority Rights Holders: From 8.15am Tuesday February 6. For full details on eligibility, please click here.

Tickets will then be available based on attendance at Spartak Moscow (06.12.17), Maribor (01.11.17) and Sevilla (13.09.17).

Sales will take place in the following order subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Please expect to queue at times.   

Season Ticket Holders who attended 3 games: From 1pm Tuesday February 6.

Members who attended 3 games: From 8.15am Wednesday February 7.

Local general sale: from 8.15am Tuesday February 27.

Should there be any tickets remaining, or if tickets are returned following the above sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters should check here for any sale updates.

The club reserves the right to change any sale to a controlled sale if given advice from the police or other relevant authorities.

For stadium access information, click here.

For general information, click here.

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2018, 03:21:58 pm »
I wonder how many of us have all three homes..

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2018, 03:28:09 pm »
I wonder how many of us have all three homes..

i'd imagine all who have, will get sorted.

I know a mate who has only got two and i'm guessing he's not alone

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2018, 05:20:15 pm »
2 of my mates only on two credits too.  Was hoping for a sale date for that

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2018, 10:17:57 pm »
Strange that there isn't any 2 credits sale announced

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2018, 10:35:13 pm »
Strange that there isn't any 2 credits sale announced
All the corporates will come back out the woodwork who didn’t fancy Maribor or Spartak.

I imagine it’ll sell out on 1. There’s probably a lot more fans on 1 than on 2 or 3.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #413 on: January 30, 2018, 01:31:33 am »
Fuck. Flying back on the 7th from new york. On 3 should I still be alright for 3 together you think? Or am I gunna have a go at scraps dotted around?

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #414 on: January 30, 2018, 08:23:05 am »
Fuck. Flying back on the 7th from new york. On 3 should I still be alright for 3 together you think? Or am I gunna have a go at scraps dotted around?

Get one of the others to sort it?

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: January 30, 2018, 10:15:52 am »
"The club reserves the right to change any sale to a controlled sale if given advice from the police or other relevant authorities"

never quite understood what that actually means?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #416 on: January 30, 2018, 10:21:43 am »
"The club reserves the right to change any sale to a controlled sale if given advice from the police or other relevant authorities"

never quite understood what that actually means?

Basically, if it gets down as far as a 'general sale', they may put an additional bit of criteria in, to stop visiting fans buying tickets. It could be that supporters must be registered on the system, or possess a UK passport, something like that.

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #417 on: January 30, 2018, 12:22:33 pm »
All the corporates will come back out the woodwork who didn’t fancy Maribor or Spartak.

I imagine it’ll sell out on 1. There’s probably a lot more fans on 1 than on 2 or 3.

0% of it dropping to 1. Probably won't drop to 2.

A few years ago in 2009 (last time we were in Champs league knockout) I slept through the real Madrid sale, having 3 out of 3 and it was sold out after a few hours. I found out why, as the rounds progress the club has to give more tickets to media and "UEFA family", so each round offers less tickets to fans as we progress. If someone has 3 now, they are almost certain to want round of 16, not many will skip this. The fact the club have said it's not guaranteed for people on 3 means that most people have bought all 3 in their name.

If you're on 2 better hope porto don't take up their allocation.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #418 on: January 30, 2018, 12:25:28 pm »
0% of it dropping to 1. Probably won't drop to 2.

A few years ago in 2009 (last time we were in Champs league knockout) I slept through the real Madrid sale, having 3 out of 3 and it was sold out after a few hours. I found out why, as the rounds progress the club has to give more tickets to media and "UEFA family", so each round offers less tickets to fans as we progress. If someone has 3 now, they are almost certain to want round of 16, not many will skip this. The fact the club have said it's not guaranteed for people on 3 means that most people have bought all 3 in their name.

If you're on 2 better hope porto don't take up their allocation.

Well more sponsors would like to see Liverpool v Real Madrid over Liverpool v Porto.
But yeah the further we get the more tickets will be taken up by UEFA/sponsors.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: January 30, 2018, 03:47:47 pm »
Porto are well supported and will definitely take the full allocation

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #420 on: January 30, 2018, 04:49:02 pm »
Get one of the others to sort it?
One is 11 and one is 66 and don't use a computer. In short I've fucked it for this sale [emoji23]

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #421 on: January 30, 2018, 05:28:12 pm »
It's available from UEFA in terms of how many tickets the club have to make available for sponsors etc.

Will also depend on how many Porto take
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2018, 01:06:39 am »

I hope they're including Fan Card Holders with 3 home games along amongst with those Members with 3 home games in that sales blurb from the club...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/288908-liverpool-v-fc-porto-ticket-selling-details
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2018, 07:00:32 am »
I hope they're including Fan Card Holders with 3 home games along amongst with those Members with 3 home games in that sales blurb from the club...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/288908-liverpool-v-fc-porto-ticket-selling-details

No only members, they want all FCH to sign up for a membership.
And also it wouldn’t be fair to members who paid £30 a season to get priority access to tickets.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #424 on: January 31, 2018, 08:12:57 am »
anyone elses auto cups gone odd?

i've got three tickets and like clockwork they come out for the Champions league. All on same payment card.

This time only two have come out.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2018, 09:55:30 am »
anyone elses auto cups gone odd?

i've got three tickets and like clockwork they come out for the Champions league. All on same payment card.

This time only two have come out.

I had 2 come out Friday, 1 on Monday and the last one on Tuesday.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2018, 09:56:22 am »
I had 2 come out Friday, 1 on Monday and the last one on Tuesday.

Right ok, thanks

Will leave it a day or so then and then worry about it!

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #427 on: February 1, 2018, 02:48:55 pm »
No only members, they want all FCH to sign up for a membership.
And also it wouldn’t be fair to members who paid £30 a season to get priority access to tickets.

Yep. Pretty much. No Fan Card Holders.

Got this email back from the club from me asking if there'll be a sale for Fan Card Holders with 3 games...:-

'As this sale is advertised as a non guaranteed sale and based on the fact that you have also purchased previous tickets in non guaranteed sales we have to take into account the season ticket holders and members first who qualify.

In addition to this we now have priority right holders (ex share holders) who are now guaranteed tickets which reduces the amount we can offer on a guaranteed basis.

We do hope that after these sales we will have further opportunities subject to availability and as per my previous e mail I can only recommend that you check regularly for all updates.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards

V*******
Liverpool Football Club'

They had ex-shareholders offered tickets before for each of the previous CL games, and obviously STHs and Members with 3 home games should have priority - but to fuck us off FCH's with 3 home games too now feels like a kick to the gut.

And no, I haven't had a 'previous email' from her - nice copy n' paste job there.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2018, 03:59:07 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #428 on: February 4, 2018, 01:57:51 am »
Yep. Pretty much. No Fan Card Holders.

Got this email back from the club from me asking if there'll be a sale for Fan Card Holders with 3 games...:-

'As this sale is advertised as a non guaranteed sale and based on the fact that you have also purchased previous tickets in non guaranteed sales we have to take into account the season ticket holders and members first who qualify.

In addition to this we now have priority right holders (ex share holders) who are now guaranteed tickets which reduces the amount we can offer on a guaranteed basis.

We do hope that after these sales we will have further opportunities subject to availability and as per my previous e mail I can only recommend that you check regularly for all updates.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards

V*******
Liverpool Football Club'

They had ex-shareholders offered tickets before for each of the previous CL games, and obviously STHs and Members with 3 home games should have priority - but to fuck us off FCH's with 3 home games too now feels like a kick to the gut.

And no, I haven't had a 'previous email' from her - nice copy n' paste job there.

Can you ‘upgrade’ a fancard to a membership (and so keep all your previous purchase history)? Or if you become a member do you have to start from scratch, as it were?

I’m not a FCH (am a member), but met a guy at the West Brom game last week who was and I wondered about my above question after I’d been talking to him

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
« Reply #429 on: February 4, 2018, 09:51:46 am »
Can you ‘upgrade’ a fancard to a membership (and so keep all your previous purchase history)? Or if you become a member do you have to start from scratch, as it were?

I’m not a FCH (am a member), but met a guy at the West Brom game last week who was and I wondered about my above question after I’d been talking to him

Yes you keep all your history as long as you buy the membership and assign it to your fancard number, and say if you don't renew your membership the next year but still qualify for a certain sale you just go into the fan card sale..
We still have one on a fan card but we buy membership for it every couple of years as some CL games just don't drop to fan card/general sale (don't have that problem for EL) but  have no problem with it when we don't renew and buy for aways that it qualifies for

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: February 4, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »
Be fuming if I don’t get sorted with 3 credits!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #431 on: February 6, 2018, 08:02:30 pm »
More tickets available for tomorrow’s sale than expected   :)

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: February 7, 2018, 08:16:34 am »
I can't even get in the queue!

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #433 on: February 7, 2018, 08:16:50 am »

Same here

Offline asim173

• Main Stander
« Reply #434 on: February 7, 2018, 08:17:15 am »

Same here too

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #435 on: February 7, 2018, 08:17:19 am »

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #436 on: February 7, 2018, 08:17:41 am »
Less than 45 mins on 2. Less than an hour on one
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline dobbouk

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: February 7, 2018, 08:17:52 am »
7 mins estimated

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #438 on: February 7, 2018, 08:18:28 am »
3 mins but at the speed the bar is moving across it might as well be 3 hours...
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: February 7, 2018, 08:18:36 am »
Straight in for a change and sorted in 206, good luck everyone