Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247727 times)

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
Re: José Mourinho - Mewling quim
« Reply #11720 on: March 29, 2017, 07:43:27 pm »
Paul scholes comments about United finishing fourth AND winning the Europa. Doubt it mate.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11721 on: March 29, 2017, 07:44:38 pm »
Paul scholes comments about United finishing fourth AND winning the Europa. Doubt it mate.

You've got to admire his optimisim though.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11722 on: March 29, 2017, 08:17:59 pm »
You've got to admire his optimisim though.  ;D

Optimism? Scholes? .... always looks like he's about to burst into tears when he's wheeled out into the BT studio

Grumpy little hobbit

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11723 on: March 29, 2017, 08:25:36 pm »
Optimism? Scholes? .... always looks like he's about to burst into tears when he's wheeled out into the BT studio

Grumpy little hobbit

He looks in that picture as if he's about to burst into a tantrum.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Re: José Mourinho - One with the Pasta-bum hairpiece
« Reply #11724 on: March 29, 2017, 08:37:12 pm »
Don't put your arm around a waitress and call her love if you want to keep your job

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-comedian-absolute-joke-10116750

Bloody hell, the standard of perversion at Old Trafford has declined from the lofty highs of Martin Edwards toilet adventures.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11725 on: March 29, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »
http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/03/29/34131642/mourinhos-nonsense-west-brom-excuse?ICID=HP_BN_1

The Manchester United boss has made a bizarre and incorrect claim ahead of his side's Premier League clash with the Baggies

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is very skilled at making excuses. He's also very skilled at winning football matches and motivating players, but it is in pre- and post-match interviews where he really excels.

The Portuguese always fills newspaper inches with complaints about pitches, referees, opposition players, tactics, and anything else you can think of. Often his claims are merited, his criticisms justified, but his latest excuse does not hold up to scrutiny.

Ahead of United's Premier League clash with West Brom, the Red Devils boss has complained to Sky Sports about the international break, and how it favours the small teams.

Chris Smalling and Phil Jones will both miss the game due to injuries suffered while away on England duty, provoking Mourinho to rant about the pointlessness of international friendlies.

However, in his argument, he feels that West Brom have a distinct advantage over United, because his side had 13 players go away to play for their countries.

"If you compare our situation with our opponents - West Bromwich Albion only had one player on international duty," Mourinho claimed to Sky Sports.

"They had time to work, time to rest and prepare. It is going to be hard."

In fact, West Brom had far more than one player on international duty - with 10 of their players featuring for their countries, just slightly less than United's 13 internationals.

While United had Marcos Rojo and Antonio Valencia playing in South American World Cup qualifiers, the Baggies had Salomon Rondon in action for Venezuela.

Closer to home, Jake Livermore made his England debut, James McClean lined out for the Republic of Ireland and Jonny Evans, Gareth McAuley and Chris Brunt all started for Northern Ireland.

Hal-Robson Kanu played against McClean for Wales in a 0-0 draw, James Morrison and Darren Fletcher helped Scotland defeat Slovenia, and Nacer Chadli was alongside United's Marouane Fellaini in midfield for Belgium.

Somehow when Mourinho was monitoring his players on international duty, he failed to notice that some of their team-mates and opponents were West Brom players in disguise.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11726 on: March 29, 2017, 09:33:29 pm »
The manager of the most expensively assembled side in the history of football, with a huge pool of talent to choose from compared to other sides in the premier league. Complaining about the opposition having more time to prepare for the game and getting that completely and utterly wrong. Poor Man Utd eh, so hard done by.  ::)

The blokes an utter embarrassment. Perfect for those gang of beauts really.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11727 on: March 29, 2017, 10:08:27 pm »
The manager of the most expensively assembled side in the history of football, with a huge pool of talent to choose from compared to other sides in the premier league. Complaining about the opposition having more time to prepare for the game and getting that completely and utterly wrong. Poor Man Utd eh, so hard done by.  ::)

The blokes an utter embarrassment. Perfect for those gang of beauts really.
He's clearly never noticed how many of his top players at previous clubs have been internationals, nor realised how many games they've played due to being in 4 competitions towards the end of a season.

Fucking moany, whingy, woe is me tit head wouldn't even mention it if he was about to win the title.  I hope the next couple of months unravels spectacularly  for them and him.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Re: José Mourinho - One with the Pasta-bum hairpiece
« Reply #11728 on: March 29, 2017, 10:54:14 pm »
Don't put your arm around a waitress and call her love if you want to keep your job
How admirable.  I wonder what they'd do if they had a manager who abused a club doctor publicly, and then undermined and humiliated her for doing her job.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11729 on: March 30, 2017, 03:28:28 am »
The manager of the most expensively assembled side in the history of football, with a huge pool of talent to choose from compared to other sides in the premier league. Complaining about the opposition having more time to prepare for the game and getting that completely and utterly wrong.

He's definitely entered the Trumpite Zone, not even bothering to mix a dash of fact into the conspiracy brew any more.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #11730 on: March 30, 2017, 04:17:26 am »
Poor fella. Already requiring an Herculean effort just to lead the most expensively assembled football squad in history into the top 6, he's also having to face the burden of managing a team filled with Internationals. His work would have been so much easier if non of his players were good enough to play for their respective national teams. Having an extra week or so of rest and training more than compensates for the lack of quality in squads of teams at the lower end of the standings.
 It's merely coincidence that teams packed filled with Internationals tend to gravitate towards the higher end of the standings. If  Mourinho gets United into 5th or 6th place in the league than he truly would be The Most Specialest Special One Ever.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11731 on: March 30, 2017, 09:42:32 am »

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11732 on: March 30, 2017, 09:59:29 am »
Making up blatant lies because he fears dropping points at home to West Brom. Hilarious. But I suppose he's just a genius "taking the pressure off his players" zzzz.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #11733 on: March 30, 2017, 10:00:27 am »
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11734 on: March 30, 2017, 10:42:56 am »
Ha Ha Ha.  That bust ^^^^ is right up there, in quality, with the Fulham Michael Jackson statue.   :D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11735 on: March 30, 2017, 10:47:24 am »
Oh my god that's absolute genius :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11736 on: March 30, 2017, 11:05:20 am »

Reminds me of Messerschmidt's 'character heads', if it was done in that style as a sort of play on his character I think its genius! Probably not though!

Personally i like how quirky it is, and makes him look a bit more grounded ;D You'd think with the money he has though he'd just say, fuck it I'll pay for a better one myself.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #11737 on: March 30, 2017, 05:28:31 pm »
A journalist has written this..

How did José Mourinho turn Manchester United into the new Invincibles?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/30/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-18-match-run

?! :o

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11738 on: March 30, 2017, 06:15:32 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/30/jose-mourinho-manchester-united-18-match-run

To be invincible don't you need to, you know, not get beaten like they did at Chelsea and Hull?  That's the second time this season a journalist has said that they haven't lost a game if you discount all the games they've lost.

It's an argument my six year old nephew makes, and even he sounds like he knows he's talking rubbish when says it.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11739 on: March 30, 2017, 06:16:17 pm »

Going to guess Jamie Jackson.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #11740 on: March 30, 2017, 06:16:48 pm »
To be invincible don't you need to, you know, not get beaten like they did at Chelsea and Hull?  That's the second time this season a journalist has said that they haven't lost a game if you discount all the games they've lost.

It's an argument my six year old nephew makes, and even he sounds like he knows he's talking rubbish when says it.

Unbeaten without being unbeaten.

Are they the new Everton?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #11741 on: March 30, 2017, 06:24:04 pm »

This is what it takes to be a journalist nowadays. 4 year old kids with crayons can do the job.

How a relative unknown manager with a few pennies to rub together managed to turn a ratbag, wayward, second-rate team of players into one the best teams of the premier league era, going on a unbeaten run of game for 5 months (ok they lost twice, but that still means they were unbeaten) seeing their incredible run from 6th in league to 5th, all on a shoe string budget. Amazing really, it's a story not even Everton would release a DVD for.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11742 on: March 30, 2017, 07:03:47 pm »
Even their own fans are leaving comments on that article saying it's embarrassing. I'm only surprised it wasn't Daniel Taylor who wrote it.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11743 on: March 30, 2017, 07:18:46 pm »
Jamie Jackson is a seriously bad journo. Bewildering how he has a role for a paper like the Guardian.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11744 on: March 30, 2017, 07:19:49 pm »
Even their own fans are leaving comments on that article saying it's embarrassing. I'm only surprised it wasn't Daniel Taylor who wrote it.

Taylor is very good and has written some great stuff in recent times. Him and Jackson are not even in the same ballpark.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11745 on: March 30, 2017, 07:21:22 pm »
Bloody hell, just give them the title now.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11746 on: March 30, 2017, 07:27:07 pm »

Don't see much wrong with the statue

Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #11749 on: March 30, 2017, 08:36:45 pm »
More than a hint of Raoul Moat.

Where's his fishing rod, chicken and beers?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11750 on: March 30, 2017, 09:07:49 pm »
Where's his fishing rod, chicken and beers?

Gazza's on his way round now.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11751 on: March 30, 2017, 09:13:09 pm »

Piss take?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline CaseRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11752 on: March 31, 2017, 08:53:42 am »

Incredible he managed to type all of that with one hand.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11753 on: March 31, 2017, 09:28:52 am »
He is the worst journo going. United are the new invincibles, despite already getting beat numerous times this season
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11754 on: March 31, 2017, 02:04:41 pm »
Smalling & Jones out for 'long term' according to Jose :)

Oops

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #11755 on: March 31, 2017, 02:11:31 pm »
Smalling & Jones out for 'long term' according to Jose :)

Oops

Boro, Sunderland & Hull City will be kicking themselves missing out on these pair if they go down.
At least there is always Everton to hoover them up.

Offline Red an White Tea Party

• Anny Roader
  • How d'ya like them Onions barca?
« Reply #11756 on: March 31, 2017, 03:19:59 pm »

Didn't know Geoff Boycott was a yernited fan.
If you ask Smalling and Brown if they'd rather play Suarez or Carroll, they'd say Suarez all day long, because he's not going to bully them or run in behind them.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11757 on: March 31, 2017, 07:16:00 pm »
Didn't know Geoff Boycott was a yernited fan.
He actually is! Proud Yorkshireman my arse.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #11758 on: March 31, 2017, 07:37:19 pm »
He actually is! Proud Yorkshireman my arse.
He's a walking continent of common sense actually.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11759 on: March 31, 2017, 09:04:37 pm »
Doesn't a tiny slice of West Yorkshire stretch into Greater Manchester?  Maybe he's from that bit.

Edit: I knew it! http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/war-of-the-roses-row-erupts-as-yorkshire-688659.amp It's all kicking off over there.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:10:53 pm by Iska »