Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247945 times)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Jose Mourinho - AH-haaaaa!!!! SMELL MY CHEESE!!! Peter Purvis anecdote!!!!!
« Reply #4401 on: October 27, 2016, 09:46:41 pm »
So then, Zilty's wife has a FUCK ALL, licence, eh. ;)

;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #4402 on: October 27, 2016, 09:48:47 pm »
This isn't just a spot to lay your head for a couple of nights. This my friend, is 'your house'. One of the most special things about going native in a hotel is how well designed the rooms are. Everything you need is close at hand. It's like all the best bits of living in a deluxe house but without the constant endless hassle of having to move between rooms. Think about it....within that one bedroom you have...a dining room (the bed), a lounge (the bed), a study (the desk), a meeting room (the bed and the desk), and even a gym (the gap between the bed and the wall). With a nightly routine consisting of press ups, squat thrusts and shadow boxing, i don't think you'll ever get so fit. Certainly not while staying in a hotel anyway. One of the other big boons of hotel life is the fact that the water is free. You could use as much as you please, and believe me, you should please. You can often fill a bath, get in, and then put the shower on too. It's like swimming in the sea during a tropical downpour. You can call it your 'caribbean soak'. Bliss

Combine the kettle with the fridge and wham! You've got yourself jelly.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4403 on: October 27, 2016, 09:54:13 pm »
So then, Zilty's wife has a FUCK ALL, licence, eh. ;)

She saw me post that and went a little mental, I never thought she would expect to fuck all, or fuck all. Anyway ill be getting fuck all license tonight.  :D

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #4404 on: October 27, 2016, 09:59:37 pm »
How can someone not be able to cook?  It involves chopping a few veg and putting stuff in the oven or on the hob.  It's easy really.

Sorry, you got a bit technical there. Would you mind explaining the following words: chopping, oven and hob.

Much obliged.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4405 on: October 27, 2016, 10:03:31 pm »
What is veg?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4406 on: October 27, 2016, 10:10:03 pm »
She saw me post that and went a little mental, I never thought she would expect to fuck all, or fuck all. Anyway ill be getting fuck all license tonight.  :D

;D

I'd of quoted that for ever in me sig, you do know that, don't you?  ;)  ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4407 on: October 27, 2016, 10:14:12 pm »
Yes I do, she hardly sees anything on here unless its a decent gif. Tonight was a different matter. Shes fine niw, told her Chops wanted to know if she does fuck all. Apparently she works her arse off around the house doing the chores whilst I sit on my fat arse doing fuck all.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4408 on: October 27, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »
Sorry, you got a bit technical there. Would you mind explaining the following words: chopping, oven and hob.

Much obliged.

Who do you think you are? Henry Kissinger?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4409 on: October 27, 2016, 10:22:13 pm »

Much obliged.

Clearly no Einstein are you??  ;)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4410 on: October 27, 2016, 10:23:40 pm »
Yes I do, she hardly sees anything on here unless its a decent gif. Tonight was a different matter. Shes fine niw, told her Chops wanted to know if she does fuck all. Apparently she works her arse off around the house doing the chores whilst I sit on my fat arse doing fuck all.

Its a mans world brother. Nice to see you run a tight ship.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4411 on: October 27, 2016, 10:24:45 pm »
. Apparently she works her arse off around the house doing the chores whilst I sit on my fat arse doing fuck all.

I smell a conspiracy here cos my wife used exactly the same words about me! Anybody else heard this?
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4412 on: October 27, 2016, 10:29:06 pm »
I smell a conspiracy here cos my wife used exactly the same words about me! Anybody else heard this?

They're probably both on the BELLA or Womens Own chat forums. Deffo a conspiracy. 

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #4413 on: October 27, 2016, 10:30:36 pm »
Its like living in The Lowry here. Go out on the ale and to work and the cleaners been in and sorted everything out when I get in. Not sure why Maureen is so depressed.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4414 on: October 27, 2016, 10:32:13 pm »
Loyd Grossman should do a special - Through the Cake Hole.

Which mouthy c*nt lives in a dump like this?.......

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4415 on: October 27, 2016, 10:33:05 pm »
Fucking hell ain't life great!

They've got the moany one and we've got Klopp.  How fucking fantastic is that!

Couldn't give a fuck you does fuck all and who does loads, they're fucked we're not  ;D

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #4416 on: October 27, 2016, 10:39:01 pm »
Who do you think you are? Henry Kissinger?

Well ... erm ... yes, actually. 

I have a famous brother you know. Ronnie Kissinger.

Clearly no Einstein are you??  ;)

Who's he?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:43:13 pm by Henry Kissinger »
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4417 on: October 27, 2016, 10:39:14 pm »
back in business now. beat man city reserves with their strongest side and with the help of the useless cowardly dwarf referee

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4418 on: October 27, 2016, 10:55:31 pm »
Its like living in The Lowry here. Go out on the ale and to work and the cleaners been in and sorted everything out when I get in. Not sure why Maureen is so depressed.

I got my missus a dishwasher last xmas, shes 17 and from eastern europe so I dont have to pay her the minimum wage and she does exactly what I tell her  ;) Thats 20 quid a week Maureen is saving right there the miserable bugger!
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4419 on: October 27, 2016, 11:35:22 pm »
How can someone not be able to cook?  It involves chopping a few veg and putting stuff in the oven or on the hob.  It's easy really.
Ok, that's cooking, I've got that now. How about baking?  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4420 on: October 27, 2016, 11:46:52 pm »
Loyd Grossman should do a special - Through the Cake Hole.

Which mouthy c*nt lives in a dump like this?.......
;D

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4421 on: October 28, 2016, 12:18:30 am »
But he earns enough money to hire ten full-time cooks!
Yeah but he uses them to make sure no-one goes near the cooker.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4422 on: October 28, 2016, 12:48:24 am »

He also bollocked one and banned him from the kitchen for taking the potatoes out of the oven before the timer went off.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #4423 on: October 28, 2016, 01:03:59 am »
Probably waking up in his hotel room with a baby and mike tysons tiger today.

With his eyebrows shaved
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4424 on: October 28, 2016, 01:04:56 am »
This isn't just a spot to lay your head for a couple of nights. This my friend, is 'your house'. One of the most special things about going native in a hotel is how well designed the rooms are. Everything you need is close at hand. It's like all the best bits of living in a deluxe house but without the constant endless hassle of having to move between rooms. Think about it....within that one bedroom you have...a dining room (the bed), a lounge (the bed), a study (the desk), a meeting room (the bed and the desk), and even a gym (the gap between the bed and the wall). With a nightly routine consisting of press ups, squat thrusts and shadow boxing, i don't think you'll ever get so fit. Certainly not while staying in a hotel anyway. One of the other big boons of hotel life is the fact that the water is free. You could use as much as you please, and believe me, you should please. You can often fill a bath, get in, and then put the shower on too. It's like swimming in the sea during a tropical downpour. You can call it your 'caribbean soak'. Bliss
The first 75 percent of that made it sound like a prison cell until the bath :lmao
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 21

• Barrack-room Hutz
  • Kopite
« Reply #4425 on: October 28, 2016, 01:36:00 am »
Media still mesmerised by him.
He played his strongest team in the League Cup while others were playing reserves and youngsters yet it was still billed as a famous convincing victory.

Reeks of desperation, he can sniff that this is probably his only opportunity for silverware this year.

He'll crack by Xmas.

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4426 on: October 28, 2016, 02:12:44 am »
The AP quotes in this thread on the last few pages :lmao
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4427 on: October 28, 2016, 02:31:09 am »
So is this like Howard Hughes ?

Has he got the entire top floor and is no longer cutting his toenails ?
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Miltonred

• Does the "M" in Mod stand for morons?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Does the M in Milton stand for Moron?
« Reply #4428 on: October 28, 2016, 03:14:45 am »
So he didn't try to shake Pep's hand and disappear into the dressing-room five or ten minutes from the end? Come to think of it, he didn't do it at Anfield last week either, or Stamford Bridge on Sunday. From memory, the only explanation he's ever given for leaving early was that he had to telephone his wife to tell her the score. You'd think then, wouldn't you, that he'd even be more eager to do so now given that he apparently spends his nights sequestered in a lonely hotel room far away from his family? Judging by his interview in the Guardian, you might even expect things to have gotten so bad that he'd be sending her sly texts from under his coat during the game (you know, "Mata just scored...miss u xx"), but you'd be wrong, seemingly. Maybe the look Roy Keane gave him the last time he tried it is still haunting him?
Big mistake by Maureen telling the whole world his missus is home alone. Giggseh will be all over that news.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #4429 on: October 28, 2016, 03:16:54 am »
The first 75 percent of that made it sound like a prison cell until the bath :lmao

Michael: Vandals, eh, Mourinho? Y'know, makes yeh wonder what it's all aboot.

JM: Aboot?

M: Aye. Y'know, vandals, y'know? What is it all aboot?

JM: Oh, about. Sorry, sometimes it's difficult to understand the Geordie... people.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:21:55 am by elbow »
We are Liverpool!

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4430 on: October 28, 2016, 04:03:07 am »
Big mistake by Maureen telling the whole world his missus is home alone. Giggseh will be all over that news.

The thing is JT has forged a career from blocking shots.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4431 on: October 28, 2016, 08:03:15 am »
Ok, that's cooking, I've got that now. How about baking?  :)

Sorry, that's my limit.  I'm no Einstein.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4432 on: October 28, 2016, 08:20:58 am »
145sqm!!! Our house is 132sqm!!!!!

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4433 on: October 28, 2016, 08:28:52 am »
145sqm!!! Our house is 132sqm!!!!!

I don't remember that quote from AP...?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #4434 on: October 28, 2016, 08:53:23 am »
The good thing about the Lowry Hotel is it is almost equidistant between Manchester Piccadilly for trips back to London and Old Trafford , the perineum so to speak , however almost , that actual honour goes to a wholesale butchers just outside Salford , and no they won't do sales to the general public.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4435 on: October 28, 2016, 09:44:29 am »
He sells kitchens but he cannae cook.

He's not from Acton is he? Or is that Ron Atkinson, which would make much more sense.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4436 on: October 28, 2016, 01:04:31 pm »
Herrera is a snide little prick. That is all.  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #4437 on: October 28, 2016, 01:13:27 pm »
The AP quotes in this thread on the last few pages :lmao

You can see why when you read the transcript of his interview complaining about being stuck in the hotel ;)

I’ve been living in a hotel for 26 weeks! 182 days in the Lowry Hotel! See this, look. Sanitary bags. They put these in my room every day. They know I’m a man! I keep loose Werther’s Originals in them. Look at this, seen this? That is 182 bottles of body lotion. I was going to sell them in a car boot sale. I can’t remember what it’s like to dial a number from a telephone without hitting nine first. Hello? Reception? Sorry, I must have hit a zero. I was at a friend’s house the other night. I was trying to make a phone call. I thought there was something wrong with the phone. I’d been hitting nine! I felt like a ruddy idiot. I just left. I couldn’t stay there after that.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:15:17 pm by Party Phil »
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4438 on: October 28, 2016, 01:14:59 pm »

:)

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #4439 on: October 28, 2016, 01:40:21 pm »
He sells kitchens but he cannae cook.
He's crackers, man!