Author Topic: José Mourinho - New Manchester Unted Manager. It's all right Bébé's coming back  (Read 541494 times)

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's just talking to the Ref though isn't it?  Not Wayne's fault he's a potato headed scouser from up norf (who tend to be more expressive than anyone else).  Allowances have to be made, common sense has to prevail and it will of course have to extend to his team-mates otherwise it will seem that there is undue favouritism towards a single player.

God forbid any other fucker/s questioning the referee's awarding of a throw-in to the other side.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
There is a new rule. I expect that it won't be enforced for Manchester United and especially the England Captain. I've never seen him play a game where he hasn't screamed abuse at the referee for 90 minutes.

Some will say you're paranoid but it's actually true!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Fellaini and Mata playing. With Herrera in midfield.

They don't actually have a proper central midfielder playing.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:35:01 pm by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fellaini and Mata playing. With Herrera in midfield.

They don't actually have a proper central midfielder playing.

Yeeeeey Fellaini. Love to see an artist at work. Reminds me of Zizou in his prime  ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Match prediction. Rooney will see a few decisions he doesn't agree with and will simmer at the ref. After a couple, he'll run over screaming FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!!! and will get a 'talking to', he'll repeat this several times and might get a reluctant yellow card at the end of the game.

This 'respect' fiasco will be the same as the others - it applies to some teams and doesn't apply to others. It applies to some players and doesn't apply to others.
Already had Glenda Hoddle complaining that it was not fair to give yellows for dissent -he wants the ten yard rule (seems like he forgot that has been here once before - probably cos that was never applied either).

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Already had Glenda Hoddle complaining that it was not fair to give yellows for dissent -he wants the ten yard rule (seems like he forgot that has been here once before - probably cos that was never applied either).

Yeah heard him blattering on about that yesterday
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
Shitcoat just looks so uncomfortable all the time now. When things go wrong this is gonna be fecking hilarious.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
30 minutes in the people's champions have their first shot. Thrillsville stuff

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan

Haha Glenda ... Made me chuckle .... God I'm still drunk from last night

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
United fans showing their class again
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
Man Utd Fans showing their class and stupidity as usual.  ::)

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
jammy goal. Typical

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great flowing football on show today by the turgid one!

I bet the fans are glad Van Gaal has been replaced so they get to watch this stuff instead!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
United fans showing their class again

Yup, first game of the season and a very very audible 'Murderers' chant from what I can only presume was the majority of their away support. It was certainly not from 'just a few'.

Is there a way this can be reported to the FA? Complaints to Sky about what they are broadcasting?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
YOU FUCKING c*nts, SINGING MURDERS YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE c*nts, FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON, NOT EVEN PLAYING AGAINST US, YOU FUCKING VILE PIECES OF SHITE, ABSOLUTE RAT FUCK BASTARDS. FUCK RIGHT OFF

Shower of fucking shite, Mourinho are you van gaal in disguise?

Fucking c*nts every single one of them.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Ignore the six-fingered throwbacks and their Gallagher haircuts.  Chimps only know how to express themselves by hooting and throwing their shit about.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
YOU FUCKING c*nts, SINGING MURDERS YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE c*nts, FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON, NOT EVEN PLAYING AGAINST US, YOU FUCKING VILE PIECES OF SHITE, ABSOLUTE RAT FUCK BASTARDS. FUCK RIGHT OFF

It will be swept under the carpet as usual

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
It will be swept under the carpet as usual

It always is.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
Is it 10-0 yet to the champions elect?

Offline Nutella

• Main Stander

It's disgusting  >:( especially to hear it on the first day of the season at a place like Bournemouth  :no
Premier League

Premier League winners:Manchester City

Champions League qualification: 2nd-4th Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs

Europa League qualification: 5th-6th Chelsea, Liverpool

Premier League relegated teams: 18th-20th West Brom, Burnley, Hull  :wave

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
I don't know what was worse. The annoying gobshite fans and their chants; Watching the shitcoat c*nt on the touchline in his Manc suit; The fact that they were gifted 3 goals (shocking goalkeeping/defending by Bournemouth for all 3); Or the media wankfest that is sure to proceed.

On reflection - it's their classless fans. Arrogant vile fuckers.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
I don't know what was worse. The annoying gobshite fans and their chants; Watching the shitcoat c*nt on the touchline in his Manc suit; The fact that they were gifted 3 goals (shocking goalkeeping/defending by Bournemouth for all 3); Or the media wankfest that is sure to proceed.

On reflection - it's their classless fans. Arrogant vile fuckers.

I never watch their games, can't stand hearing the filth they come out with.
Absolute scum.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 03:24:06 pm by Bullet Riddled Alfredo »
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
Classless c*nts gifted two goals. Then starts to waste time in the 60th minute. Vile hateful chanting c*nts.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Congratulations to the United fans on a 21st league title. Fully deserved. Best team throughout the season and I don't see how the PFA team of the year wont be a United XI

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
So Ibe is a Scouse bastard. Club captain Rooney is sound, though.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yup, first game of the season and a very very audible 'Murderers' chant from what I can only presume was the majority of their away support. It was certainly not from 'just a few'.

Is there a way this can be reported to the FA? Complaints to Sky about what they are broadcasting?

https://twitter.com/premierleague

https://twitter.com/PLSpokesman

I've tweeted both of these. Probably get ignored

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I never watch their games, can't stand hearing the filth they come out with.
Absolute scum.

Nor do I mate, neither do I read this thread but just let me guess...

....130 odd pages we've had.... rooney is past it, zlatan will be a flop, mou will try to win games 1 nil.

Whether you like it or not (and I fuckin don't) they are not going away, going down, going bankrupt or in fact going anywhere else but up there with the big boys.

So stop kidding yourselves in thinking that because that drunk twat has stop managing them they're finished, 'cause they're not.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
Fucking vile behaviour again by the fans. If any of them watched that Hilsborough documentary and can sing that I have no words. That isn't amusing 'banter'. It's taunting the dead, kids, women, young and old. What's wrong with them?

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
Nor do I mate, neither do I read this thread but just let me guess...

....130 odd pages we've had.... rooney is past it, zlatan will be a flop, mou will try to win games 1 nil.

Whether you like it or not (and I fuckin don't) they are not going away, going down, going bankrupt or in fact going anywhere else but up there with the big boys.

So stop kidding yourselves in thinking that because that drunk twat has stop managing them they're finished, 'cause they're not.

Take your Manc loving sermon ...... and fuck off !!!

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
Jason sums it up for me whats more concerning is im really not as arsed as i was when demento was winning everything, (regards them winning)  as for the sick chants well its expected its as expected as the ball being on the centre spot at kick off..
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Haha, 'cause that's exactly what I wrote wasn't it?
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Erm he's spot he is. The thing I don't like is the idiots crying over it week after week on a LFC forum.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Fucking vile behaviour again by the fans. If any of them watched that Hilsborough documentary and can sing that I have no words. That isn't amusing 'banter'. It's taunting the dead, kids, women, young and old. What's wrong with them?

Been going on for years and its beyond words how disgusting the behaviour is. It's no comparison at all to the minority of scum fans most clubs including ours have to deal with, its a very big number of them at every match.

Any Man U fan that doesn't find it utterly embarrassing, and beyond the pale to be associated with how a large majority of how their fellow fans behave needs to have a serious look at themselves as human beings.

There's just no need to live your life with such hatred.

I love seeing them get beat, love to laugh at the way they conduct their club the past few years, but theres a massive line drawn at actually hating a person for supporting another football team, or wishing hurt and personal misery. I really hope their club can finally try and stop this, but just can't see it happening.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
Been going on for years and its beyond words how disgusting the behaviour is. It's no comparison at all to the minority of scum fans most clubs including ours have to deal with, its a very big number of them at every match.

Any Man U fan that doesn't find it utterly embarrassing, and beyond the pale to be associated with how a large majority of how their fellow fans behave needs to have a serious look at themselves as human beings.

There's just no need to live your life with such hatred.

I love seeing them get beat, love to laugh at the way they conduct their club the past few years, but theres a massive line drawn at actually hating a person for supporting another football team, or wishing hurt and personal misery. I really hope their club can finally try and stop this, but just can't see it happening.

I can't see any end to it either, they sing it in their thousands, even when they don't play us.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline MancEunuchian

• Manc
  • Main Stander
  • On the piss with Georgie Best
Six-foot five, hard as fuck

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Why don't you fuck off with the rest of your ilk singing vile songs lad
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Fellaini got a new song?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan

It says a lot about your club when you put your faith into a 35 year old player you have signed on the free, after spending Ł600 million on new players since Ferguson retired in 2013.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Like I always go back to, their own fucking players were singing "Without Killing Anyone..." on the pitch in Moscow after winning a European Cup. Their club is bitter from the players outwards so what chance to the imbeciles who follow them have? Ferguson has a lot to answer for for breeding and stirring that hatred.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Top of the league. Can't see them being caught now.