Author Topic: José Mourinho - New Manchester Unted Manager. It's all right Bébé's coming back  (Read 541643 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
They lost on top four on goal difference last year, they have a better side this year, they'll be near the top four/in the top four. Don't be delusional.

And?

And no, there's absolutely no evidence thus far that they have a better side this year. They signed some good players, with another excellent one on the way. Fine. That sort of completely disregards the idea that football isn't played on paper though. We'll see.

Mourinho has been around since what, 2003? I think 13 years is enough time to call a good sample size. And if you can look at the teams he's excelled with, and the type of player he excelled with, and then look at this United squad and think oh shit, he's gonna get these dominating, then more fool you.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
And?

And no, there's absolutely no evidence thus far that they have a better side this year. They signed some good players, with another excellent one on the way. Fine. That sort of completely disregards the idea that football isn't played on paper though. We'll see.

Mourinho has been around since what, 2003? I think 13 years is enough time to call a good sample size. And if you can look at the teams he's excelled with, and the type of player he excelled with, and then look at this United squad and think oh shit, he's gonna get these dominating, then more fool you.

More fool you, who the fuck said he was going to dominate? I said he would be in the top four or near the top four, what the fuck is so foolish about that? Of course it could tits up and none of their signings could make an impact, but at least one of them will, aand that will still be better than the shite they had last season.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
And having said that they'll be near the top four or in it.

Considering that they've spent £600 million on rebuilding Ferguson's title winning team from 2013, they should be walking the league, not being "near the top four or in it". Things will only get worse for them, after this last desperate attempt to buy their way out of trouble fails spectacularly.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Considering that they've spent £600 million on rebuilding Ferguson's title winning team from 2013, they should be walking the league, not being "near the top four or in it". Things will only get worse for them, after this last desperate attempt to buy their way out of trouble fails spectacularly.

I don't give a flying fuck what they should be doing, how they should be doing it, I didn't say anything in regards to that nor am I interested in discussing them at a greater length.  What I said is that they would be in the top four or near the top four. That's it.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
More fool you, who the fuck said he was going to dominate? I said he would be in the top four or near the top four, what the fuck is so foolish about that? Of course it could tits up and none of their signings could make an impact, but at least one of them will, aand that will still be better than the shite they had last season.

Because there's...five other teams who have also strengthened significantly and that's not including the champions. They finished 5th. Much like Arsenal finishing 2nd, it was by default. Man City downed tools about six weeks before the end of the season, Chelsea downed tools even earlier, we downed tools once we looked like we had a chance of winning the Europa, West Ham and Southampton dropped off as sides like them were bound to. Them nearly finishing 4th last season is completely irrelevant, it was a terrible season for quality in this league.

Add to that the fact you can already see the utter reliance of their whole gameplan on a 34 year old who flopped like fuck the last time he went to a strong league. If he doesn't work out, can you really see Mourinho putting his faith in the likes of Rashford and Martial, knowing what you know of him? Nah, me either.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
His treatment of Mata just sums how much of a twat Mourinho is.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
A leopard cannot change his spots. Gonna be some delicious moments in the next year or two.

• Legacy Fan
Because there's...five other teams who have also strengthened significantly and that's not including the champions. They finished 5th. Much like Arsenal finishing 2nd, it was by default. Man City downed tools about six weeks before the end of the season, Chelsea downed tools even earlier, we downed tools once we looked like we had a chance of winning the Europa, West Ham and Southampton dropped off as sides like them were bound to. Them nearly finishing 4th last season is completely irrelevant, it was a terrible season for quality in this league.

Add to that the fact you can already see the utter reliance of their whole gameplan on a 34 year old who flopped like fuck the last time he went to a strong league. If he doesn't work out, can you really see Mourinho putting his faith in the likes of Rashford and Martial, knowing what you know of him? Nah, me either.

If they finish 5th again does not mean that they finished near 4th? Is it not what I just said? Either in the top four or near the top four. Or perhaps in your world, 5th isn't near 4. Jesus fucking christ.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan

Not only Mata. He has already managed to piss off Martial, Schweinsteiger and Januzaj. Once he benches Rooney, it will get really interesting. He is walking through a minefield, and he is not even aware of that.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Not only Mata. He has already managed to piss off Martial, Schweinsteiger and Januzaj. Once he benches Rooney, it will get interesting. He is walking through a minefield, and he is not even aware of that.

If only everyone were as perceptive as you are.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
A leopard cannot change his spots. Gonna be some delicious moments in the next year or two.

Yep. Martial, Schweinsteiger and Mata and the season hasn't even started yet.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
If only everyone were as perceptive as you are.

Yes, because that shit never happened with Mourinho at Chelsea and Real Madrid, so I am using my powers to see the future.

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
no aston villa, no newcastle. everton actually have a decent manager, mourinho at man utd, conte at chelsea, pep at man city, poch at spurs, leicester looking to build on their brilliant year and a half.. old man wenger still at it is the only constant in this topsy turvy world.
that and southampton losing all their best players and managers every year, its not even funny anymore.

oh, my 2c on the shitstorm brewing on here over where mourinho will lead man utd this season; anything could happen, anyone saying they will or wont end in top 4 is simply speculating at this point. kinda the point of forums of course but just saying, dont bet your house on your conviction.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2016, 12:08:37 am by Pelé as a Comedian »

Offline MutterMerkel

• Main Stander
Not only Mata. He has already managed to piss off Martial, Schweinsteiger and Januzaj. Once he benches Rooney, it will get really interesting. He is walking through a minefield, and he is not even aware of that.

Martial is pissed off? Not according to him. Mata? He got more game time than Mkhitaryan, and Jose would have left him out of his squad if he wanted to "piss him off".

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
Martial is pissed off? Not according to him. Mata? He got more game time than Mkhitaryan, and Jose would have left him out of his squad if he wanted to "piss him off".

To be honest, we absolutely love that Manchester United fans are desperately trying to convince themselves into this. Please, continue supporting that flesh eating virus in charge at your club. He will make our job so much easier.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Martial is pissed off? Not according to him.
Give it time. It's definitely coming that one.

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
To be honest, we absolutely love that Manchester United fans are desperately trying to convince themselves into this. Please, continue supporting that flesh eating virus in charge at your club. He will make our job so much easier.

Offline HumanRed

• Main Stander
They are an unknown quantity. New manager, new system and new players.

What I'll be interested in seeing is how he approaches Europa League. People may turn their noses up at it but JM always seemed to be up for the League Cup when at Chelsea.

If he takes the LC and EL seriously he's going to have a fixture headache in a post Euros season so burn out could be a big thing for some of these players.

Offline AirConGipsyRed

• The Floater in Camerons Toilet.
  • Legacy Fan

I was at the game. ...

He pissed Mata off. Mata was furious. He was shouting at Maureen for a long time before the camera caught up. Mata is as good as gone. ..

Maybe they need to recoup some cash, they have and are spending a fare few quid.

What a tedious afternoon that was. Although I did notice that Elbows only used his ellbows for the first couple of challenges and then reigned it in. I wonder if he has been told.
The wheels on my house go round and round, round and round..........

"I don't care about pollution, I'm an Air-Conditioned Gipsy, That's my solution, Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm mobile"

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I was at the game. ...

He pissed Mata off. Mata was furious. He was shouting at Maureen for a long time before the camera caught up. Mata is as good as gone. ..

Maybe they need to recoup some cash, they have and are spending a fare few quid.

What a tedious afternoon that was. Although I did notice that Elbows only used his ellbows for the first couple of challenges and then reigned it in. I wonder if he has been told.

No chance. Elbows will be elbows. He's probably just saving them for when the season starts so that Mourinho can start with his whataboutery as soon as elbows is pulled up for elbowing.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
I think people are underestimating united in terms of where they might end up, but if players like ibra deliver, even lingard, like today, they will get ugly wins without a doubt, in the end it will be about the team performances as well as players who can deciede matches, just like Pogba can.. Im not sure if we have a.player in our own squad who can perform or deliver despite having a shite day otherwise like Ibra today..

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
"The rules allow six changes, I had made five and I wanted to stop the game," added the Portuguese

The Man U manager ladies n gents . Doesn't even hide his tactics anymore . Said he took the smallest player off , his like a clueless  parent in charge of an under 12 team . Takes off Mata who is 1.7m in height to be replaced by the giant Mkhitaryan who is 1.77 . So he gains an inch of height .
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline _00_deathscar

• Has a quite operational deflecsor shield.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Suite Life by Chinmoy Lad
"The rules allow six changes, I had made five and I wanted to stop the game," added the Portuguese

The Man U manager ladies n gents . Doesn't even hide his tactics anymore . Said he took the smallest player off , his like a clueless  parent in charge of an under 12 team . Takes off Mata who is 1.7m in height to be replaced by the giant Mkhitaryan who is 1.77 . So he gains an inch of height .

Yes - Mourinho, the multiple league and European Cup winning manager - is exactly like a clueless parent managing an under-12s team.

Perspective people.
All things luxury travel. Be inspired for your next trip: https://www.thesuitelife.com.hk

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
Yes - Mourinho, the multiple league and European Cup winning manager - is exactly like a clueless parent managing an under-12s team.

Perspective people.
He said he took off a player " because he was the smallest Player " thats his quote . This is a club associated with good football for fifty years . Ferguson was a c*unt but his teams played footaball and there was no nonsense like this . As soon as he was appointed the whole world was making jokes bout Mata and  that he would be off , then he does this today .

And nice use of the word exactly as well to make ur great point .

In ur opinion what was the deal with Mkhitaryan coming on the pitch for 90 secs all about .
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

In ur opinion what was the deal with Mkhitaryan coming on the pitch for 90 secs all about .

In mine...appearance money for the player.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 21

• Barrack-room Hutz
  • Kopite
Imagine using the hashtag #pogback to celebrate the return of a player for GBP110m that you sold for 800k 3 years ago.
#pogback is so cringe worthy it’s almost on our official twitter account level of cringe.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
What happened with Mata? All I can find on YouTube is him smiling after mourinho took him off.

Offline North Red

• Anny Roader
He said he took off a player " because he was the smallest Player " thats his quote . This is a club associated with good football for fifty years . Ferguson was a c*unt but his teams played footaball and there was no nonsense like this . As soon as he was appointed the whole world was making jokes bout Mata and  that he would be off , then he does this today .

And nice use of the word exactly as well to make ur great point .

To be fair he made the last sub because he wanted to waste time. You wrote that yourself. Sure he is an absolute c*nt but he is the manager and can manage his team any way he likes.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Don't worry. I laugh at what gets posted in here all the time.  ;)

Feel free to do that as a non member. See ya.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Gone before Pogba even signed

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
the nasty playground tricks have started already.  Jose the flat track bully, picking on the smaller kids
 :lmao
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Goodbye ButterBerk  :wave
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The wankfest has started:

'MOTD analysis: Paul Pogba gives Man Utd fear factor' - Danny Murphy

'Manchester United fans will be encouraged by what they saw from their side in their Community Shield win over Leicester, but it is signing Paul Pogba that will really excite them.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37005689

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
If they don't qualify for the Champions League this season, their kit deal gets reduced by 30%. Do I remember correctly? I'm unsure because I can remember them being in the CL with Davieboy that one season.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
#pogback

I thought it said #hogback.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck for that, boring c*nt who added nothing to this thread.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
#pogback

I thought it said #hogback.

#Hodgback? Stuff of nightmares.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
The wankfest has started:

'MOTD analysis: Paul Pogba gives Man Utd fear factor' - Danny Murphy

'Manchester United fans will be encouraged by what they saw from their side in their Community Shield win over Leicester, but it is signing Paul Pogba that will really excite them.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37005689

Murphy doesn't suprise me,   Just waiting for Pat 'Can't get up Jose enough' Nevin to creep out of the woodwork with the "Mourinho will make him even better" etc blah blah blah bullshit.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wonder how much they'll pay to re-sign Januzaj in a couple of years...

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.