Author Topic: Liverpool 2 - 2 Sunderland (Firmino 58' Lallana 69' Johnson 82' Defoe 88')  (Read 68383 times)

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool 2 - 2 Sunderland (Firmino 58' Lallana 69' Johnson 82' Defoe 88')
« Reply #640 on: February 6, 2016, 05:59:24 pm »
Oh, and people scream at him to distribute the ball quickly, and when he does, he just throws it at the opposition! :lmao

That was a shocker, I'm surprised Defoe didn't score that.

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #641 on: February 6, 2016, 05:59:38 pm »
Played really well second half but when you have players like, Moreno giving away a needless free and a keeper like ours its to be expected

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #642 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:05 pm »
Played well enough today

But again after conceding we fell apart. Even before that we literally stopped playing and let Sunderland have a go
We keep doing this....and I cannot understand it but to be 2-0 up in the 82nd minute and then drawing 2-2 at home to that dogshit Sunderland team is simply not good enough

The defence let us down today (migs surprise surprise and sakho too)....but it's too easy to get us rattled at the moment. And it always costs us. This wasn't a one off

Buuuut we know this is how it is right now and this season the league campaign has just been not good enough. The cups can offer some silver lining hopefully and I really hope we can win something.

The bedding in goes on for Klopp and I hope he's learning all the time. Because next season it can't be this bad this often at the very least
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:09 pm »
I have no doubt that it is.  We know what he did at Dortmund, he identified exactly what needed to be done and got rid of the deadwood.  He'll do the same here, we have players on borrowed time at Liverpool who will be replaced, we need an overhaul and to rebuild and Klopp is the perfect manager to do that. 

Who they are are and what they cost is irrelevant; Mignolet, Moreno, Lallana, Benteke, the list goes on.  I'm very confident Klopp will get the trust and backing he needs to do what has to be done because I don't think that he'd be here otherwise, he's a very clever man who will be more aware than anyone that he has to rebuild this squad in order to get Liverpool moving in the right direction again.  It's just a shame we have to wait until May for it to begin in earnest.
Be lucky to recoup half of the outlay for each of these, all 4 are worse than they were perceived to be before they joined.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:19 pm »
How long do we think it will take Klopp to fix this mess?

4-6 transfer windows.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #645 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:28 pm »
TBF we were not that bad today bar the last 10 minutes.
Somewhat inept upfront in the first half, but much better in the second half.

Two very poor pieces of  of play cost us the game.  Mistakes.  And ones that happen too often....

There's no point in being good the rest of the game and then letting a goal in because you make a mistake....  And that happens time and time again
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #646 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:28 pm »
Looks like Southampton are going ahead of us, too.

We're closer the relegation zone than the top...
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #647 on: February 6, 2016, 06:00:57 pm »
He knows well the squad is not good enough, his face speaks a million words at times, but as Manager he cannot come out and say they are shite. This Summer I feel there will be a mass clear out and then following on from that additional players in a less dramatic clear out with better quality in the following windows.

3-4 more windows.

I hope there isn't a massive clear out, we need to break this cycle of ripping it up and starting from scratch because it doesn't work.

2 or 3 quality additions and try to build it up a bit more gradually will do me
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #648 on: February 6, 2016, 06:01:42 pm »
The fucking sight of Mignolets face is enough to piss me off. Such a spineless player. I was watching Gomez for Watford midweek. A keeper well known for the occasional howler but my god he's entertaining, jumping round all over the place wearing his gum-shield, dishing out stick to his defenders. He's the kind of crazy you can live with. Simon on the other hand is so drab, plays like everything is hard work to him. He plays like being in goal for Liverpool is a fucking chore rather than an honour.

Offline MarkMcCee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #649 on: February 6, 2016, 06:02:06 pm »
Generally don't buy into the opinion that we need a whole new squad but just thinking of the hundreds of millions of pounds that we've absolutely wasted makes my blood boil.
There must be some players in our squad that given one or two QUALITY additions around them can elevate their game and in turn change the whole negative narrative surrounding the team. Didn't think Moreno was as bad as some are making out, Can either.
What worries me is our midfield, there's just no player in there with undeniable ability who makes the players around him look better and can stand up when things are going to shit.

Klopp's job is certainly being made more difficult by the fixture congestion and ridiculous injury list, would be interested to see how many sessions he's actually had to work with the best 11 trying to get his ideas across instead of just recovery or light sessions.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: February 6, 2016, 06:03:13 pm »
I hope there isn't a massive clear out, we need to break this cycle of ripping it up and starting from scratch because it doesn't work.

No,no this time we really do. Some of these deadwood will have been here three or 4 seasons and will have done nothing here.  Kloppo got rid of 17 players in his first full season at Dortmund.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: February 6, 2016, 06:03:51 pm »
Ł77, we have conceded more goals than we have scored at home this season. Fuck.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: February 6, 2016, 06:04:17 pm »
We're closer the relegation zone than the top...

Chelsea will finish above us.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #653 on: February 6, 2016, 06:04:55 pm »
Will be harder for Klopp to get rid of these players though given their wages. Look at Enrique for example, we've been trying to get rid for the last 2 windows at least.

Other examples are Balotelli, Aspas, Alberto. To get rid of the players we have we'll either have to get lucky, take massive losses to subsidise player wages or loan them out to at least get them off the books.

Offline pjk66

• Anny Roader
« Reply #654 on: February 6, 2016, 06:05:23 pm »
Is it me or did mignolet have the wall in completely the wrong are up? It's like be put the second man in line with the post, but the wrong second man. All Johnson did was take a standard low shot with a little curl and it went in. No unsighted, not a Worldy in top corner. Standard.

That's is bloody schoolboy stuff if you ask me and he should have to train with the under 18s and fined wages for that.

Abysmal.

I was sticking by him but more and more he shows how inept and costly he can be to our team

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: February 6, 2016, 06:05:49 pm »

It might if we have a manager who knows what he wants, he can not be expected to bring us success with another mans players.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #656 on: February 6, 2016, 06:05:49 pm »
Masch saying he won't finish his career at Barca btw.

We should be right on the blower. Come back and be captain, because we don't have one at the moment.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: February 6, 2016, 06:06:03 pm »
Will be harder for Klopp to get rid of these players though given their wages. Look at Enrique for example, we've been trying to get rid for the last 2 windows at least.

Other examples are Balotelli, Aspas, Alberto. To get rid of the players we have we'll either have to get lucky, take massive losses to subsidise player wages or loan them out to at least get them off the books.

Exactly. Now Mignolet has his five year deal I expect to see his ugly mug for the duration too.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #658 on: February 6, 2016, 06:06:36 pm »
If I was Klopp I'd get a video of all the shite we produce, individuals like. It would be a few fucking hours like. I mean you've got Mignolet being Mignolet, Moreno diving in, crossing with his eyes shut. Sakho letting balls bounce and getting his positioning hideously wrong like against Mbokani and Defoe. You'd have Skrtel 10 yards deeper than everyone else shitting himself. Can delaying a pass, and delaying and delaying etc etc. Henderson spraying crossfield balls adding nothing to the play, trying fancy flicks which isn't in his skill set. Milner not hitting a corner for seven months. Lallana with lots of Cruyff turns but underhit/overhit passes.

Have a meeting with the owners, Ayre and TC.

Then do that great laugh he has, then put on his serious face and be like, what the fuck have you dumb bastards done.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: February 6, 2016, 06:06:43 pm »
TBF we were not that bad today bar the last 10 minutes.

We looked fine up until a point, but as usual we barely have anyone in the team who has the quality to score a goal. When your team has almost all of the ball, the opposition defence is all over the place and players are flooding into the area a goal is supposed to be inevitable, yet Firmino's opener still felt like a surprise because we were utterly toothless before that.

Henderson isn't captain material, he only shoots from range because he has time on the ball, as soon as it comes near him in the box he either lays it off to someone in a worse position or loses the opportunity altogether.

Milner has a woeful change of direction, his balance is awful and he rarely gets in decent positions.

Lallana lacks pace, strength and has an incredibly weak shot on him, he almost lost his chance at a goal today because he had to take an extra touch as usual instead of just firmly placing it into the open goal immediately.

These are the kind of players that it's okay to have a few of in the team, guyswho do the dirty work and then give the responsibility of winning the game to the more clinical players, but our entire team is full of them. It speaks volumes that people are desperate for a young, unproven striker like Origi to return to the team.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #660 on: February 6, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »
No,no this time we really do. Some of these deadwood will have been here three or 4 seasons and will have done nothing here.  Kloppo got rid of 17 players in his first full season at Dortmund.

Apart from 1 title challenge that we blew
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline skivvy149

• Anny Roader
  • Believer
« Reply #661 on: February 6, 2016, 06:07:08 pm »
Didn't think Moreno was as bad as some are making out, Can either.

Sorry, but Moreno is a liability, he has to stop giving away stuid free kicks and penalties, today it was him that gave away the stupid free kick to get them back in the game at 2-1, we have two better players who can play left back, Smith and Flanno

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #662 on: February 6, 2016, 06:07:22 pm »

We should be right on the blower. Come back and be captain, because we don't have one at the moment.

That would be an outstanding move, sounds like he's after one last payday.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #663 on: February 6, 2016, 06:08:06 pm »
sickening...when you consider how rare goals are for us - and how hard we have to work for them....to just throw the fuckin advantage away like that is unforgivable......usual problems....no sustained pressure or guile upfront, no leadership whatsoever in the middle...and Fred Karno auditions at the back........and of all the fatheaded c*nts to giftwrap and hand a point to.....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: February 6, 2016, 06:08:11 pm »
Down to 9th currently.

We are actually getting worse.

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: February 6, 2016, 06:08:28 pm »
That would be an outstanding move, sounds like he's after one last payday.

And to get away from the Spanish tax authorities

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #666 on: February 6, 2016, 06:09:04 pm »
sickening...when you consider how rare goals are for us - and how hard we have to work for them....to just throw the fuckin advantage away like that is unforgivable......usual problems....no sustained pressure or guile upfront, no leadership whatsoever in the middle...and Fred Karno auditions at the back........and of all the fatheaded c*nts to giftwrap and hand a point to.....
I can't imagine how smug the twat was in his interview....

Probably saying that they fully deserved it etc etc
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #667 on: February 6, 2016, 06:09:14 pm »
Is it me or did mignolet have the wall in completely the wrong are up?
The wall was placed completely wrongly. No way should any player be able to hit that spot like Johnson did. That`s from a guy who picks up the most blatant back pass the other game. No words.

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #668 on: February 6, 2016, 06:09:21 pm »
Down to 9th currently.

Dropping like a stone, we're on course for 10th - 13th at the moment.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: February 6, 2016, 06:10:36 pm »

I'm pretty sure that I've read he wants to finish his career back home at his boyhood club. 

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: February 6, 2016, 06:10:42 pm »

A great but an anomaly of a season. Our league position over the last 8 seasons is:

8 (currently)

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: February 6, 2016, 06:11:24 pm »
The wall was placed completely wrongly. No way should any player be able to hit that spot like Johnson did. That`s from a guy who picks up the most blatant back pass the other game. No words.

He doesn't have one redeeming quality.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: February 6, 2016, 06:11:28 pm »
A great but an anomaly of a season. Our league position over the last 8 seasons is:

8 (currently)

It really is horrific viewing.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #673 on: February 6, 2016, 06:11:31 pm »
Dropping like a stone, we're on course for 10th - 13th at the moment.
Not really , if the players that are coming back can stay fit we`ll move up the table swiftly. But Klopp will need to have a hard look at our defence.

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #674 on: February 6, 2016, 06:11:43 pm »

And any credit they had in the bank for that is gone.

There are going to be a lot of changes made to this squad, no one should be surprised if they happen this summer if Klopp can bring in the players he decides he wants and needs.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #675 on: February 6, 2016, 06:12:01 pm »
On current form finishing 10th is going to be a bonus!

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #676 on: February 6, 2016, 06:12:02 pm »
We looked fine up until a point, but as usual we barely have anyone in the team who has the quality to score a goal. When your team has almost all of the ball, the opposition defence is all over the place and players are flooding into the area a goal is supposed to be inevitable, yet Firmino's opener still felt like a surprise because we were utterly toothless before that.

As usual we looked about as sharp as a pair of nursery school scissors.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #677 on: February 6, 2016, 06:12:23 pm »
I'm pretty sure that I've read he wants to finish his career back home at his boyhood club. 

I reckon he'd fancy one last big move in Europe, before finishing his career at River.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #678 on: February 6, 2016, 06:13:02 pm »
Sorry, but Moreno is a liability, he has to stop giving away stuid free kicks and penalties, today it was him that gave away the stupid free kick to get them back in the game at 2-1, we have two better players who can play left back, Smith and Flanno

Can't really blame him totally for that free kick. Someone should have hoofed that clear but tried to play it to him with two Sunderland players around. I forget who it was. Could have been anyone really.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #679 on: February 6, 2016, 06:13:18 pm »
Looks like Southampton are going ahead of us, too.

Well the league was done for us a while ago so I honestly couldn't get mad even if I wanted to.

Go all out in the cups, that's all I ask. (yes even with the same shit players)
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy