Author Topic: Anyone know this number?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone know this number?
« on: January 27, 2015, 07:00:29 pm »
07908542913. Arranged to meet for a Chelsea spare but not answering his phone. Anyone dealt with this person before? Starting to panic here.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Anyone know this number?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 07:02:13 pm »
What name were you given?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 07:04:10 pm »
I wasn't. Haven't paid or anything but still. Clearly from here as he said he would appreciate a return favour.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 07:06:22 pm »
Did you get their username?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 07:07:10 pm »
Ah, OK. Sorry, have checked the numbers of everyone I've dealt with on here and can't find a match for you. Hope you get sorted.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 07:16:14 pm »
I'll take it mate, ill just get the chopper fired up, trusted buyer ref. Burnley away ;)

I think he's after one himself rather than selling, but nice try. ;D

Offline SPLee

• Kopite
  • last seen in 3ft(13ft) fountain in istanbul
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 07:18:59 pm »
Sorry guys im nervous, misread....what a tool :)
@sevvyparklee

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 08:17:32 pm »
Did you get sorted OK last night?

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 08:52:32 pm »
No. Although not necessarily a bad thing in the end. But still, what a gobshite. Should have asked his name, but given that I said I could return any favour it was clear he saw my post on here. Given I have been on here over 10 years and seen countless exchanges done, the only black mark being Amrik Gill which I wasn't caught up in, I had no reason to not trust it. Valuable lesson learned. Possibly an Everton or Man U or Chelsea gobshite on a wind up, who knows.

My mate works for the phone company he is with, so if he's on a contract I'll soon have his name and address. I'll say no more......

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 09:11:59 pm »
Fuck's sake, what a twat (him, not you!) - I assume all you have to go on is the mobile number, not even a username you can name and shame in the trustworthy posters thread so no one else is duped by him. At least you didn't lose any money.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 09:57:49 pm »
Fuck's sake, what a twat (him, not you!) - I assume all you have to go on is the mobile number, not even a username you can name and shame in the trustworthy posters thread so no one else is duped by him. At least you didn't lose any money.
Can post this number though, so people know to ignore the gobshite in future. I'll find him.....