Author Topic: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)  (Read 187038 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2014, 03:32:44 pm »
Our finishing was shit, don't let anyone fool you that De Gea's saves were amazing. Sturridge and Suarez would have blasted those chances into the top corner of that Spanish shit c*nts net!

Offline Exiled109er

• Anny Roader
  • Militant Internet Terrorist #469132
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2014, 03:32:46 pm »
That flattered United.  There's far too much pressure on Sterling at such a young age.  He's no out and out striker and his finishing will improve in time.  With the ref handing out yellows like Xmas cards in the first half, I would have put big money on United getting at least one man sent off.  They hit us on the break as we chased the game.  It's easy to cry about bad decisions, but their second was the killer.  It opened us up.   But on balance, we weren't as bad as the scoreline suggests.

Lady luck is a two faced bitch.
Expose the lies before Thatcher dies.  JFT96

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2014, 03:32:48 pm »
Worst performance has to be Joe Allen. By God he was beyond shite. On another level of being shite today.

Never seen anything good from Allen, no sure what the fuss was ever.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #243 on: December 14, 2014, 03:32:57 pm »
Borini? Except he seems to have been completely fuck off by Rodgers.

Borini is not the answer, he is nowhere near good enough, he didn't play as a striker for Sunderland, he doesn't have a single outstanding ability (running about a bit does not count).

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:02 pm »
Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 37s 37 seconds ago

Rodgers: "This game epitomised our season."
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:07 pm »
Sky loved every second of that.
Absolutely fucking sickening I thought! There was a couple of times I genuinely thought they were gunna start sniggering! Bad bunch of c%$ts

Offline iRed

• Kopite
« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:10 pm »
Borini? Except he seems to have been completely fuck off by Rodgers.
Borini?  I am not aware of anyone by that name.  Certainly not a Liverpool player.  Has such a person ever even existed?  Anywhere?

Offline RedInside

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:12 pm »
Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.
Yeah that will help...   ::)

Offline Tommy Torres

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:13 pm »
19 attempts at goal.

Is about the one positive from this game.
There's only one Sergio Torres

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »
Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.

Haha they're all coming out of the woodwork now!  Yeah mate that'll solve all our problems won't it.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »
For a change we created good chances. But got whatever reason we decided to hit everything straight at De Gea. And then our defence decided to join the fun by failing to track, mark, clear or really any semblance of competence you'd expect from players being paid tens of thousands per week.

Very fucking depressing.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:16 pm »
Possibly the most undeserved 3-0 ever? De Gea wankathon is in full flow. One decent save in the match and he's got jizz all over him. Bar the save he touched onto the bar, every other shot he faced was right at him, and he didn't have to move at all.

Our forward line was pathetic today. With any strikers today we would have had 4-5 goals. Unbelievably shit. Serious questions need asking.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:17 pm »
Told you the knob heads would be out looking for Rodgers to leave.

Offline Zelnaga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:17 pm »
Did Gerrard even play today?

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:25 pm »
I would love to see Raheem Sterling get a game off at some point this season, I would love it, Kevin Keegan style.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:29 pm »
Not good enough.
Can't finish our chances,can't defend.
Spineless performance.
Depressing.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #256 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:36 pm »

We're lacking a killer touch.

Plus a good goalkeeper, a decent midfield and any type of defence.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #257 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:39 pm »
He see's him in training every day, he either knows he has the ability to take chances or he doesn't.

He probably scores a bagful in training against our defence to be fair.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #258 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »
Worst performance has to be Joe Allen. By God he was beyond shite. On another level of being shite today.

The human pinball. Has no business in a midfield at this level.

Offline EdEdP

• Anny Roader
« Reply #259 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »
This season. Kill it. Kill it with fire.
Store in a cool, dry place.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:47 pm »
Hopeless.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »

What, shit tactics?

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #262 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »
Our finishing was shit, don't let anyone fool you that De Gea's saves were amazing. Sturridge and Suarez would have blasted those chances into the top corner of that Spanish shit c*nts net!

To be fair, last season, that save he made against Suarez when we won 3-0 at old trafford was outstanding.

He's a quality keeper, shame he's playing for them and not us.

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »
Last year Sterling gets at least two. You cant blame Rodgers for that. We handed them that on a plate.
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »
This one's on Rodgers, for the millionth time this season. Is he actually trying to get sacked? If he is, he's doing all the right things.

Oh, stop it.... LFC looked more like themselves than in a long time.... The fact that we do not have a viable striker or a cohesive defensive unit aside, Rodgers got this team ready to play....

Sometimes, the score masks what has happened. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:52 pm »
Just goes to show how important confidence is....

Disappointed with the result but at no stage where we outplayed, had we been clinical who knows...

What the fuck is Lovren doing.....3rd goal....A) he ball watches at first and then B) panics to fuck, he could have taken a touch and then cleared it...£20m...christ  :-X

Offline garumn

• Kopite
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:57 pm »
You know what, I have no complaints regarding how Rodgers set the team up or the subs he made (given the material available), except maybe starting Lovren who is as bad as any defender I've seen play for Liverpool. I also think the subs came at the right time and looked reasonable at the time they were made.

I even think we played alright, but obviously fell apart at the key moments of the match. Felt like what it was, a team in form against a team in hopelessly bad form, but not the disaster the 3-0 scoreline would suggest.

Offline fefs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:58 pm »
3 years, £220m spent and he's said no one comes in without his say so and this is the culmination. A team that can't defend that can't score. How the fuck is this anyone else fault other than the managers. 

he was up against a team today that have spent more in the last 6 months than he has in 30

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:59 pm »
90 percent of the shots were straight at him. only the balotelli one was a top save. the others are just literally hit at him, like when we played reading away and the keeper was AMAZING!!!!!!

No, we we're shit in front of goal then and the same today, except that was one game and this has been what, 15?

Just watched EVERY shot at De Gea's goal and polity suggest you do the same. 1 shot was at him. The rest he had to move in whatever way to stop the ball from going in.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:01 pm »
I don't see why is everyone crying over the CL it was clear that wasn't happening months back and our manager has already admitted he can't cope with the added games.

Offline livesound

• Kopite
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:05 pm »
We pay actual pounds Stirling to 'professional' players who can't score a goal against that defence. Fucking hilarious.

Offline joe ®

• Anny Roader
« Reply #271 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:06 pm »
fine margins. Sterling scores that one on one and it changes the game completely. Luck is against us at the minute.

It helps if you have players who can actually score one-on-ones in those positions. Sterling's a wonderful player, but his finishing is shite. If only we had a striker.

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:09 pm »
It all starts with the team selection. And when you drop your best performing players and keep playing poor ones, there is not much more to it.

I'll never condone what Sakho did by walking out, but after watching this every week, I sure can empathize with his feelings.

People will probably slate Mario again, but I appreciate that he actually shows emotion out there. As a whole only positives were Sterling and Balotelli making chances, their finishing aside.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:10 pm »
Rodgers saying our defensive issues cost us today. No shit. You drop Lucas and this is what happens.

Offline litliper

• Legacy Fan
  • Does anybody wanna buy a country?
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:16 pm »

He's not wrong there.
"My country is the world, and my religion to do good." (Thomas Paine)

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:17 pm »
Also, what does Can have to do to start a game? He played very well against Chelsea and hasn't been seen since.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:27 pm »
Before the usual pricks kick off, lets look briefly at the game...

They broke away from a good save and scored.
Theyre second was a offside goal. No if or buts or red tinted glasses.
The 3rd comes when we are commiting too far forward, which we have to do as we are losing. Granted it was a very poor attempt at a clearance from Lovren too
Theyre keeper has pulled of, what, 5 TOP TOP saves. Not ones where he is diving full tilt across his goal line, but ones where he has stood tall, put an arm out or got down low well and fast etc, but 5 great saves. Said keeper gets the MOTM award.

Also, from another poster who cant be arsed sifting through the usual shite in here...

So near yet a million miles away. Take our chances and it is a different game. One real shocker from the lino killed the game as we had to chase more then and we were leaving ourselves vulnerable to the counter as their third goal showed. That Liverpool team had every chance to do something in this game. Our confidence is low and we are desperate for some goals to bring back that confidence. Rodgers needs our backing more than ever.

Thing is though he made some crap starting 11 decisions. Our best two players recently not in the side and Lallana taken off at half time. Poor.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:30 pm »
I'm utterly disgusted by that. I took one look at that team selection and formation and knew instantly that this wasn't going to end well. Sorry, but the man can't be defended any more. Anyone trying to might as well go out and try and piss in gale force winds and see how far that gets you. I've not done this ever, apart from Hodgson, and even then I was reluctant in saying it, but he has to go. Simple as that.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:38 pm »

I wish you and those #rogersout brigade twats on facebook and twitter would just resign from supporting our club to be honest with you!

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:39 pm »
Break the bank on additional proven QUALITY strikers.  Fucking jammy mancs are proof of what that can do for you when you get your chance.