Author Topic: Anne Hathaway/Anne Bancroft?  (Read 10605 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Anne Hathaway/Anne Bancroft?
« on: October 28, 2014, 02:51:42 pm »
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29799816

Anyone else thinks she's a bang on dead ringer for the late Anne Bancroft of The Graduate fame?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:00:17 pm by JohnnoWhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Re: Anne Hathaway
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 03:02:04 pm »
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-29799816

Anyone else thinks she's a bang on dead ringer for the late Anne Bancroft of The Graduate fame?
There's a similarity.

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Anne Hathaway/Anne Bancroft?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 03:02:39 pm »
Methinks Johnno has a crush, the dirty old boy. ;)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 03:08:15 pm »
No.

And in keeping with the main forums draconian come dystopian ire, thou shall not talk about the individual, but the team - no actors, nor actress' or directors, key grips, best boys and runners - shall be discussed openly and individually other than, and I repeat other than - than within the context of the film and its cast and or credits.

And you jolly well better pay attention this.

Bannings to ensue Jerry.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 03:09:58 pm »
Both beautiful women - but given a choice ( I should be so ferkin' lucky eh?  :o :o) I'd go for Anne Bancroft.

Wonderfully sexy and alluring eyes do it for me every bloody time - I'm delighted to say  .   .   .    ;D
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 03:18:32 pm »
Both beautiful women - but given a choice ( I should be so ferkin' lucky eh?  :o :o) I'd go for Anne Bancroft.

Wonderfully sexy and alluring eyes do it for me every bloody time - I'm delighted to say  .   .   .    ;D

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 03:28:10 pm »
Hathaway just edges on the count of those lips. :D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 03:29:24 pm »
Hathaway for me, beautiful woman.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 05:03:06 pm »
Hathaway just edges on the count of those lips. :D

In the voice of Harold Steptoe (Harry H Corbett - ask yer Dad!) You dirty old man! ;) ::) ::)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:30:49 pm »
Bancroft for me. No contest.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 07:06:04 pm »
When she smiles, she reminds me of a certain Uruguayan

Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 07:15:41 pm »
Bancroft for me. No contest.

Didn't notice any resemblance before, but they do have an ever-so-slight similarity to their faces when you look at a pic like that... like if it flashed up and disappeared very quickly, you might well mistake them for one another. But they each have very distinctive looks really.

Thing about Hathaway for me is that she's a very unusual beauty, almost cartoonishly so, but to a tasteful degree that is just perfect. I mean in that odd way that not-quite-perfect is more perfect than perfect! Wabi-sabi. She has a slightly alien, weird, exotic look about her. Absolutely huge expressive (and often quite adorably sad) eyes, full rosy lips, very fair skin, very dark hair, a truly knockout feminine figure... Snow White with a certain Eastern quality about her.

Hathaway is the only way for me.  ;)
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2014, 06:04:57 am »
When she smiles, she reminds me of a certain Uruguayan

I think I could stand being nibbled by one of 'em - the prettier one with the breasts of course! ::) ::)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2014, 09:41:32 am »
I think I could stand being nibbled by one of 'em - the prettier one with the breasts of course! ::) ::)

Look, you'd put on a few pounds if you had barely trained for 3 months as well.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2014, 09:57:26 am »
I haven't trained for 30 years - and I ain't noticed any mammary growth .  .   .

Besides I'd still vote for the one that's called Anne :P :P