Author Topic: So the commercial office of LIVERPOOL FC will be London huh  (Read 101917 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: So the commercial epicentre of LIVERPOOL FC will be London huh
« Reply #840 on: October 19, 2014, 06:58:44 am »
Lol I have to say I do like Just Craig. I like the way he's accused of being some FSG mole all the time, like we didn't just fall short of the title last season under their stewardship after buying us just short of administration! The horrible FSG who bought Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, etc etc etc

We also sold Suarez and spent a net figure in transfer fees but obviously they've employed someone to speak on their behalf on a web forum just because his opinion is different to yours.

Get a fucking grip mate it's pathetic

Edit: Nearly but not quite as bad as the half wit having a tantrum over us moving all of our offices to London and despite being proven wrong continuing with that line of argument.

Hij, your no daisy, not at all.  This is the type of high strung response you might find from a poor soul who could not bear reading any more.  No indeed.  No daisy at all.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:00:17 am by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #841 on: October 19, 2014, 07:22:27 am »

Great post.

You would hope in this day and age when financial shenanigans are commonplace that due diligence into the Company's we deal with enables us to ascertain whether, for example, they are involved with sweat shops, Company's that fund terrorists, animal cruelty and the like. On the plus side, what good practice they have; in their community and further afield.

When the day comes for FSG to sell, you would also hope that that business does not solely take place in London as some believe should 'cos that's were the money is'.

Point being is neither of these scenario's should hinge on whether we have a plush office in London or not rather the City of Liverpool and it's football club and it's people are the stars. You can't sell that other than being in situ. Those who don't get that are no friends of this club.

Couple of great posts (yours and gnurglan's). Is there a benefit being in london? Undoubtedly. Is it essential? No. But our owners are in boston. And our market is the world. There is nothing to restrict the club's options. Including loyalty or any need to see the city benefit or its people.
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #842 on: October 19, 2014, 09:13:09 am »
This thread goes to prove that, you can lock all the player threads you like but, the agenda driven and stupid will still find a place to post.

Ha ha

Hoisted by your own petard there Wingnut

;D

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:25:01 am by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #843 on: October 19, 2014, 09:19:14 am »
I do like Just Craig. I like the way he's accused of being some FSG mole all the time.

Just Craig's signature:
Watch out, I'm an FSG mole. No really I am - they planned my existence on here over a year before they bought the club.

You ever thought of setting up a detective agency Hij

;D

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: October 19, 2014, 09:24:49 am »
Lol I have to say I do like Just Craig.
Yeah got to admire his perseverance and despite the passionate views from the other camp (the one I'm in too), he's managed to not lose his rag. 
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #845 on: October 19, 2014, 09:28:28 am »
Geographically 212 miles away. Emotionally - a million miles away.

Yanks are big on geography and small on emotion. I guess they see this as being 'just' down the road. Fans feel like this is an emotional two fingers and a see ye laters as the club heads off into the distance.

There has to be some give and understanding on both sides.

So how about Birmingham?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #846 on: October 19, 2014, 09:31:10 am »
Geographically 212 miles away. Emotionally - a million miles away.

Yanks are big on geography and small on emotion. I guess they see this as being 'just' down the road. Fans feel like this is an emotional two fingers and a see ye laters as the club heads off into the distance.

There has to be some give and understanding on both sides.

So how about Birmingham?

Ha ha

Peaky fuckin Blinders

No fucking way

;D

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #847 on: October 19, 2014, 09:32:17 am »
Got to agree with Twelfth Man in post above re Craigy - not just perseverence no matter how skewed his view of things may be  ;) [couldn't resist sorry Craig] Craig has been a terrific example of how to maintain a consistent level of dignity whilst your frustrations are running high. I for one could certainly learn a lot from his restraint. Not that I will, like. But I could.

:)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #848 on: October 19, 2014, 09:32:31 am »
Greeaat compromoise

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #849 on: October 19, 2014, 09:34:49 am »
compromoise

Don't be starting giving us all this French malarky.

;D

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #850 on: October 19, 2014, 09:35:12 am »
Got to agree with Twelfth Man in post above re Craigy - not just perseverence no matter how skewed his view of things may be  ;) [couldn't resist sorry Craig] Craig has been a terrific example of how to maintain a consistent level of dignity whilst your frustrations are running high. I for one could certainly learn a lot from his restraint. Not that I will like. But I could.

So could we all.
And credit to you too TG and others, it's so nice to see a topic which isn't all one liners, and I don't mean the Tommy Cooper sort.

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #851 on: October 19, 2014, 09:40:44 am »
It's brilliant how because Craig's opinion is different, he's jumped on. One for "posting in a lot of threads, don't you have a job?" :lmao

This decision is better for the health of Liverpool FC. Maybe because the owners aren't as emotionally attached they can see that.

If only we owned it, our commercial team could operate from the upstairs bit of Homebaked or Sing Fong.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #852 on: October 19, 2014, 10:03:56 am »
Got to agree with Twelfth Man in post above re Craigy - not just perseverence no matter how skewed his view of things may be  ;) [couldn't resist sorry Craig] Craig has been a terrific example of how to maintain a consistent level of dignity whilst your frustrations are running high. I for one could certainly learn a lot from his restraint. Not that I will, like. But I could.

Fully agree Timbo. I gave up a while ago because I was worried I am gonna burst into some kind of ranty diatribe. Respects to Craig for sticking to his guns with absolute rationality and composure.
And to top it off, he is right, you know  ;)

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #853 on: October 19, 2014, 10:13:28 am »
Fully agree Timbo. I gave up a while ago because I was worried I am gonna burst into some kind of ranty diatribe. Respects to Craig for sticking to his guns with absolute rationality and composure.
And to top it off, he is right, you know  ;)

:no

;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #854 on: October 19, 2014, 10:19:26 am »

Edit: Nearly but not quite as bad as the half wit having a tantrum over us moving all of our offices to London and despite being proven wrong continuing with that line of argument.

Which page did you read before arriving at that conclusion.? Who is the half wit you mention as according to your definition there are many?

Finally, our mate Craig, your hero, would not stoop, I believe, to calling anyone a half wit just because they formed a different pov than his....although come to think of it.............................
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Greyfox

• Silver Fox's less distinguished brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird on my chest
« Reply #855 on: October 19, 2014, 10:24:58 am »
Ha ha

Peaky fuckin Blinders

No fucking way

;D

Mostly filmed in Liberrpool

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #856 on: October 19, 2014, 10:26:12 am »
 :no
  ;D

There you go. You are learning at least (to control and reverse emotions). I am hopeless  :-\
And I am specially nervy on a Matchday!

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #857 on: October 19, 2014, 10:28:08 am »
Mostly filmed in Liberrpool

..with (unintentional) scouse accents  8)
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #858 on: October 19, 2014, 10:29:42 am »
Lol I have to say I do like Just Craig. I like the way he's accused of being some FSG mole all the time, like we didn't just fall short of the title last season under their stewardship after buying us just short of administration! The horrible FSG who bought Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, etc etc etc

We also sold Suarez and spent a net figure in transfer fees but obviously they've employed someone to speak on their behalf on a web forum just because his opinion is different to yours.

Get a fucking grip mate it's pathetic

As if FSG would employ someone to speak on their behalf.
http://www.verocom.co.uk/case-studies/fenway-sports-group-liverpool-fc/

Fenway Sports Group – Liverpool FC
The Challenge

To help ensure NESV's takeover of Liverpool FC was seen by local, national and international media and stakeholders as positive for the Club. Position NESV as an organisation that can be trusted, is credible and has a compelling vision for the Club's future.
The Outcome

NESV succesfully took over ownership of Liverpool FC on 15 October 2010 after a highly intense negotiation and heavily scrutinised legal battle with the previous owners.
    The subsequent newspaper headlines concerning NESV's purchase of LFC, particularly given the significant initial scepticism towards one set of US owners being replaced by another, indicate the success of the campaign and NESV-VERO effort.

VERO’s Role

Develop and implement an integrated communications campaign covering the takeover period, the deal announcement and the immediate weeks after
    Develop key messages and speaking points
    Provide strategic counsel to senior NESV executives
    Brief key media, print and broadcast, on a regular basis
    Draft press statements in cooperation with NESV executives and legal team
    Presentation training for bid leadership, athletes and ambassadors
    Advise NESV executives on media and stakeholder activity in the immediate period following the successful takeover
    Provide 'breaking news' media reports and monitoring throughout
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #859 on: October 19, 2014, 10:35:34 am »

Not 'avin that P

Sam Neill!!!??

No way is that a scouse accent

;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: October 19, 2014, 10:38:52 am »

Cilla

With (unintentional) brummie accents

Swings and roundabouts  ;)

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #861 on: October 19, 2014, 10:43:07 am »

The Challenge

To help ensure NESV's takeover of Liverpool FC was seen by local, national and international media and stakeholders as positive for the Club. Position NESV as an organisation that can be trusted, is credible and has a compelling vision for the Club's future.
The Outcome

NESV succesfully took over ownership of Liverpool FC on 15 October 2010 after a highly intense negotiation and heavily scrutinised legal battle with the previous owners.
    The subsequent newspaper headlines concerning NESV's purchase of LFC, particularly given the significant initial scepticism towards one set of US owners being replaced by another, indicate the success of the campaign and NESV-VERO effort.

VERO’s Role

Develop and implement an integrated communications campaign covering the takeover period, the deal announcement and the immediate weeks after
    Advise NESV executives on media and stakeholder activity in the immediate period following the successful takeover

:o

You trying to say Craig is really double bluffing us, Al.

Like some sort of undercover, double dealing, now you see it now you don't don't, divide and conquer, get the soft underbelly, smoke and mirrors Hiram Holiday character.

Fuck me this really is like Peaky Blinders

:o ??? :-\

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #862 on: October 19, 2014, 10:45:20 am »
Cilla

With (unintentional) brummie accents

Swings and roundabouts  ;)

You trying to say they weren't the real Beatles, VB?

Fuck me

;D

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #863 on: October 19, 2014, 10:47:50 am »
Thread needs a rename to Craig Appreciation Thread. I'd begrudgingly accept that.  ;D

Seriously though, there is nothing to lose my rag about, other than a twat wanting to get personal last night. It's pretty much an argument (IMO) of heart over head, and I can see the heart reasoning but just accept in the current days and age in football if you want to be successful you need to maybe think more with your head and make some decisions we as fans may not do in an ideal world.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #864 on: October 19, 2014, 10:49:39 am »
Thread needs a rename to Craig Appreciation Thread. I'd begrudgingly accept that.  ;D

Seriously though, there is nothing to lose my rag about, other than a twat wanting to get personal last night. It's pretty much an argument (IMO) of heart over head, and I can see the heart reasoning but just accept in the current days and age in football if you want to be successful you need to maybe think more with your head and make some decisions we as fans may not do in an ideal world.

Ah yeah but it's dead easy for a double agent to say that

;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #865 on: October 19, 2014, 10:51:03 am »
Ah yeah but it's dead easy for a double agent to say that

;D

I wouldn't know  :boxhead

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #866 on: October 19, 2014, 10:55:02 am »
I wouldn't know  :boxhead

Hmmm

Or maybe, just maybe, you just would.... [strokes pussy and scratches chin with pouted lips and air of suspicion]

Hmmm

;D

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #867 on: October 19, 2014, 10:58:52 am »
Wow 22 pages over a new office  ::)
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #868 on: October 19, 2014, 10:59:57 am »

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #869 on: October 19, 2014, 11:03:43 am »

If only it was just 'a new office' FitzLFC80. If only it was.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #870 on: October 19, 2014, 11:05:09 am »
If only it was just 'a new office' FitzLFC80. If only it was.
Is RAWK having a say on interior and layout, because this could stretch to 50 odd pages if we don't....
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: October 19, 2014, 11:08:58 am »

Wait till we see the décor! Fuck me it will go right off :shocked

EDIT: Just read your latest post; psychic  :jester

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #872 on: October 19, 2014, 11:31:46 am »

The Challenge

The Outcome

VERO’s Role

Apologies for my part in the hijacking of your post Al.

I do realise you were making what you consider to be a serious point concerning the fact organisations such as FSG certainly don't do things by half in their efforts to implement things in the way they see fit and in the way they feel best serves their own commercial interests

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:33:21 am by Timbo's Goals »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #873 on: October 19, 2014, 11:38:49 am »

That's just PR looking at their 'role' they carried out. I think you knew that though.

Big difference between that and employing people to post positively on message boards.

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #874 on: October 19, 2014, 11:46:19 am »
If Craig were being paid for this, he'd be a millionaire by now.  ;D
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #875 on: October 19, 2014, 11:46:48 am »
That's just PR looking at their 'role' they carried out. I think you knew that though.

Big difference between that and employing people to post positively on message boards.

Although if your job is to post positively about FSG on message boards it's a sweet deal! Did they give you your season ticket as well to make you seem more credible?

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #876 on: October 19, 2014, 11:51:59 am »

I seem to recall there were those who felt the sort of message board 'activity' to which you allude was done by H&G at the time of their involvement. Not sure about RAWK but I think a few sites including RAOTL felt they were subjected to it.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #877 on: October 19, 2014, 11:52:59 am »
Although if your job is to post positively about FSG on message boards it's a sweet deal! Did they give you your season ticket as well to make you seem more credible?

Sod off you  ;D

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #878 on: October 19, 2014, 11:54:29 am »
Sod off you  ;D

If you can get your FSG overlords to give me a Madrid away ticket I will ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #879 on: October 19, 2014, 11:55:26 am »
I seem to recall there were those who felt the sort of message board 'activity' to which you allude was done by H&G at the time of their involvement. Not sure about RAWK but I think a few sites including RAOTL felt they were subjected to it.

Possibly, I don't doubt it happens at all.

There isn't a company of our size out there, and certainly one of FSGs size, who doesn't either have someone internally managing PR or who use an external company (as this time) to do it.