Author Topic: Premier League 13th-15th September 2014  (Read 53466 times)

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Premier League 13th-15th September 2014
« Reply #1080 on: September 13, 2014, 04:57:40 pm »
Think it is more of a case of Newcastle being poor, to be fair, but Koeman is a decent manager.

Four games and they've only lost to us. And they probably deserved a point there.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1081 on: September 13, 2014, 04:58:53 pm »
He has reached 95 in England before & 100 in Spain so not unprecedented.
The league is far too strong for him to break 100 points but it doesn't matter how conservative a manager he is. He has broken the points total in Italy, Spain and England (and Portugal?)so that says it all.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1082 on: September 13, 2014, 04:58:59 pm »
Four games and they've only lost to us. And they probably deserved a point there.

Then drew at home to West Brom the following week.. They'll finish 10th-8th
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1083 on: September 13, 2014, 04:59:03 pm »
Think it is more of a case of Newcastle being poor, to be fair, but Koeman is a decent manager.

Pelle and Tadic have been brilliant business for them

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1084 on: September 13, 2014, 05:00:13 pm »
I don't think Spurs will challenge us (or the top four in the end) but it's still good to have them dropping points. I think that big win over QPR masked some of their issues, and they were very lucky to win on the opening day too.

Everton finally have a win! Although it was against the terrible West Brom who are surely only a couple of months away from sacking newboy Alan Irvine - what a bizarre appointment that was. I swear some clubs want to get relegated.

But yeah: Arsenal, City and Spurs have all dropped points. Excellent weekend for us if we round it off with a win now.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1085 on: September 13, 2014, 05:01:13 pm »
The league is far too strong for him to break 100 points but it doesn't matter how conservative a manager he is. He has broken the points total in Italy, Spain and England (and Portugal?)so that says it all.

True enough. He also did it with a shedload of money and very little competition.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #1086 on: September 13, 2014, 05:04:15 pm »
Anyone got an HD stream of our game in English?

My one on http://www.footydisqus.com/ is in Norwegian but is the best quality ive ever seen

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1087 on: September 13, 2014, 05:06:43 pm »
Really hope we go for Schneiderlin in January or the summer. Perfect for our system and seems to have added goals to his game this year as well.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1088 on: September 13, 2014, 05:09:14 pm »
Anyone got an HD stream of our game in English?

My one on http://www.footydisqus.com/ is in Norwegian but is the best quality ive ever seen

The one that's been doing the rounds all day is showing our game.

http://streamsp.com/

Offline GerrardRock2

• Good for upset tummies.....
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • I'm muted, not sure why? Allow in-match threads
« Reply #1089 on: September 13, 2014, 05:12:00 pm »
I fucking hate when Mourinho picks up the ball on the sideline blocking off the other team from picking it up. Then he plays the victim, oh what I am Mr. Nice Guy trying to help out, when a player tries to grab it from him while he puts it behind his back. I know it shouldn't bother me, but there is just something I can't stand about that move when that little C**T does it. I just want a player to come in and shove him over one of these days. It's so petty, I just wish he would get booked every time he does it. You aren't on the pitch, leave the fucking ball alone. Sorry for the rant.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1090 on: September 13, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »
I fucking hate when Mourinho picks up the ball on the sideline blocking off the other team from picking it up. Then he plays the victim, oh what I am Mr. Nice Guy trying to help out, when a player tries to grab it from him while he puts it behind his back. I know it shouldn't bother me, but there is just something I can't stand about that move when that little C**T does it. I just want a player to come in and shove him over one of these days. It's so petty, I just wish he would get booked every time he does it. You aren't on the pitch, leave the fucking ball alone. Sorry for the rant.

To be fair, I remember someone (Steve Bruce maybe) picking the ball up and giving it straight to the opposition, who proceeded to score 10 seconds later.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline GerrardRock2

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #1091 on: September 13, 2014, 05:18:49 pm »
To be fair, I remember someone (Steve Bruce maybe) picking the ball up and giving it straight to the opposition, who proceeded to score 10 seconds later.

This is what happens 99% of the time. Mourinho always just thinks he's a little bit cheeky, then acts like it's all the other teams fault he was just being a nice guy etc... I can't fucking stand the little t**t's act that's all. The rant above obviously ignores the reality you suggest. I think it is just that I can't stand the Chav$ki plastics and their piece of shit manager (who is actually a half decent manager, although he has had nothing but cash to buy the best players for a majority of his career, and he is garbage in the CL).

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1092 on: September 13, 2014, 05:20:21 pm »
This is what happens 99% of the time. Mourinho always just thinks he's a little bit cheeky, then acts like it's all the other teams fault he was just being a nice guy etc... I can't fucking stand the little t**t's act that's all. The rant above obviously ignores the reality you suggest. I think it is just that I can't stand the Chav$ki plastics and their piece of shit manager (who is actually a half decent manager, although he has had nothing but cash to buy the best players for a majority of his career, and he is garbage in the CL).

I am on your side do not worry  :D

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1093 on: September 13, 2014, 05:20:43 pm »
The one that's been doing the rounds all day is showing our game.

http://streamsp.com/

Haha some joker on that stream saying we shouldn't have signed as many players as we have because we are not a man utd or chelsea etc.

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #1094 on: September 13, 2014, 05:23:36 pm »
Haha some joker on that stream saying we shouldn't have signed as many players as we have because we are not a man utd or chelsea etc.

Yep, completely slating us, the manager and every player he is asked about on live TV.

C*nt.
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1095 on: September 13, 2014, 05:24:28 pm »

The pundit on there is an absolute c*nt. Worst pundit I've ever seen, he's completely clueless and talking utter bilious shite.

Offline Enders

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #1096 on: September 13, 2014, 05:25:20 pm »
The pundit on there is an absolute c*nt. Worst pundit I've ever seen, he's completely clueless and talking utter bilious shite.
I'm trying to work out who it is. Sure he was a player in the 80's/90's, but must have been so shit I can't even remember his name. Figures...
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1097 on: September 13, 2014, 05:27:41 pm »
I'm trying to work out who it is. Sure he was a player in the 80's/90's, but must have been so shit I can't even remember his name. Figures...

He obviously took a few too many knocks to the head as a player. Complaining about Rodgers not playing our new signing "Senna". I actually don't even know who the fuck he is talking about. Massive, massive bellend. Doesn't rate Lovren, Sakho, Lallana or Balotelli. Wonder who he'll tuck into next.

Offline GerrardRock2

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #1098 on: September 13, 2014, 05:28:42 pm »

They're always the best pundits, without hesitation, always a legend in their own mind, with only the rare outstanding player able to meet the bar that they themselves set on the pitch in their pomp. :knob

Offline Enders

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #1099 on: September 13, 2014, 05:28:49 pm »
He obviously took a few too many knocks to the head as a player. Complaining about Rodgers not playing our new signing "Senna". I actually don't even know who the fuck he is talking about. Massive, massive bellend. Doesn't rate Lovren, Sakho, Lallana or Balotelli. Wonder who he'll tuck into next.
Hahah yes that was funny - the other two just looked at each other as if he was a loon. Which he is to be fair...

Offline Enders

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #1100 on: September 13, 2014, 05:29:13 pm »
PAUL PARKER :lmao

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #1101 on: September 13, 2014, 05:29:34 pm »
Yes, please do.

To hell ye bunch of shit nosed f*****.

Uh Paul?
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #1102 on: September 13, 2014, 05:29:38 pm »
Paul Parker, suddenly it all makes sense.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1103 on: September 13, 2014, 05:30:32 pm »
fuckin manc c*nt

Offline GerrardRock2

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #1104 on: September 13, 2014, 05:33:40 pm »
Can't stand Abonglahor, it's mostly down to his face and lack of talent. And shit like that bullshit goal, of course, Sky will say brilliant.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 05:39:31 pm by GerrardRock2 »

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: September 13, 2014, 05:33:41 pm »
Well, he could always do a Pardew and stick the nut on the Player.

Offline GerrardRock2

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #1106 on: September 13, 2014, 05:38:20 pm »
Well, he could always do a Pardew and stick the nut on the Player.

Fair.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1107 on: September 13, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »
fuck

Offline Dick_Emre

• Kopite
« Reply #1108 on: September 13, 2014, 05:39:44 pm »
Pardew blames today's performance and defeatt on "not enough time to prepare the team because of the Internationals".

Hahaha, get f*cked you daft wopper
#PardewForEngland

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1109 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:05 pm »
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "We made individual mistakes that we couldn't absorb. We have to take that as a team. We had a great chance at 2-0 and half a chance after that. We have played OK at the start of the season and really got caught out today.

"We didn't have long to prepare after the internationals but there's no excuse really. The players tried everything at 2-0. We just caught at the start. The criticisms from the fans are fair. You can't get beat 4-0 - I've had a few of those at the club. We have to be strong and tough it out. We have to put ourselves on the line and be brave. We have more quality than we showed today."

:butt

Offline turkish kopite

• Legacy Fan
  • Black&White, Believe&Fight
« Reply #1110 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:47 pm »
Bastards!  0-1 down
"Waiting for Vodafone Arena to win League Titles"

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1111 on: September 13, 2014, 05:41:33 pm »
Pardew blames today's performance and defeatt on "not enough time to prepare the team because of the Internationals".

Hahaha, get f*cked you daft wopper
I just seen that 5 minutes ago.

Does this fucker believe his own horse shit that he spouts?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1112 on: September 13, 2014, 05:51:03 pm »
Bastards!  0-1 down
Erm, just incase you don't know this, talking about Liverpools game as it is being played live will get this thread locked and possibly a warning for you.  Just saying.

Offline Dick_Emre

• Kopite
« Reply #1113 on: September 13, 2014, 05:57:48 pm »

" You can't get beat 4-0 - I've had a few of those at the club"

:butt

Had eight 3-0 or 4-0 wallopings since ......  FEBRUARY.

Lol.
#PardewForEngland

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #1114 on: September 13, 2014, 06:37:56 pm »
7 goals 4 games in... I expected Costa to do well but that's mental.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline Wernerred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1115 on: September 14, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »
United XI v QPR: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rojo, Blackett, Blind, Herrera, Mata, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1116 on: September 14, 2014, 03:04:33 pm »
United XI v QPR: De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rojo, Blackett, Blind, Herrera, Mata, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie.

QPR: Green, Hill, Ferdinand, Caulker, Isla, Kranjcar, Sandro, Fer, Phillips, Hoilett, Austin

I doubt QPR will get anything but it will be interesting to see how the manc midfield fairs. If it's herrera and mata, it could get really overrun by the power of Fer and Sandro. That being said United should have too much up top.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: September 14, 2014, 03:05:52 pm »
Be hilarious is QPR get anything from this... can't see it though

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: September 14, 2014, 03:06:59 pm »
well,we need a QPR draw or win to make this weekend a bit more bearable

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: September 14, 2014, 03:09:35 pm »
I don't expect QPR to get anything but they'll be massive pressure on United if they don't win this game.
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.