Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6773569 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #27920 on: July 31, 2016, 02:02:20 pm »
Pretty sure Koeman is a decent judge of a player, he would have known after 2 training sessions that we have some terrible, terrible footballers and also that not a single young player is ready to play in the first team.

thought it was the best everton squad ever with loads of gems coming through?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27921 on: July 31, 2016, 02:03:55 pm »
From the Echo article;

On Wednesday night, Koeman takes his side to Old Trafford to play against Manchester United in Wayne Rooney’s testimonial before they welcome Espanyol to Merseyside for their final warm-up game of the summer.

“Some players made their first minutes here and they need more time,” Erwin said.

“We can talk about a lot of things but in two weeks the league starts and we have to be ready.

“There is no excuse for that.

“It’s for us but all the other teams too.

“Not one team in the Premier League is ready for the moment. In two weeks the circus will start.”

So has Billy Smart bought Everton shares as well?

no, he's on about this fella

Offline BeautifulGame91

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #27922 on: July 31, 2016, 02:06:06 pm »
Swansea will atleast ask for £20 mil if Everton want Ashley Williams .

We sold Brad Smith for £6mil and Everton are asking £50 mil for Stones .The Everton board are really deluded if they think they can get Williams for £10mil

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #27923 on: July 31, 2016, 02:10:23 pm »
Arsenal are also linked to Ashley Williams.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27924 on: July 31, 2016, 02:13:32 pm »
t's worrying as his goals would be very difficult to replace no matter the fee we'd receive.
There is one positive though. I think our chances of landing Koulibaly are low but if Stones and Lu go an understanding might be achieved, as part of the Lu deal, that Chelsea would cease their pursuit of Koulibaly thereby increasing our chances of landing him.

That's hilarious. He honestly thinks Chelsea would agree to not trying to sign somebody? ;D. Not sure how he thinks that would work.

Esk...
I will say with almost absolute certainty that Lukaku is not leaving this window. There would have to be a huge change of thinking by Raiola, Lukaku and the club for this to happen.

So he's certain & not certain at the same time. How long will people go on believing this fraud?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:15:52 pm by mc_red22 »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #27925 on: July 31, 2016, 02:14:48 pm »
no, he's on about this fella

Christ. I thought Stephen King's Pennywise the Clown was scary. This one is prime serial killer material, complete with his little box of tricks to lure his victims to the dark woods of Goodison.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #27926 on: July 31, 2016, 02:18:38 pm »
A scientist has worked out Evertons' Transfer Strategy

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #27927 on: July 31, 2016, 02:23:17 pm »
£10m for what, 2 maybe 3 years? This season they let 5 players go for no return. 4 of those (Pienaar, Howard, Osman and Hibbert) were 34, 37, 35 and 35 respectively. They have to be replaced in the squad and so far they have bought a 33 year old keeper and now (allegedly) a 31/32 year old defender. Its the most marginal of improvements on what they have and leaves them stuck in exactly the same scenario they have been for the last five years (having to replace ageing components in an elderly squad). It's not a good idea to replace old with old.

This is a very good post mate. I remember when people were excited about Martinez first season in Everton I remember saying that it´s easier for a manager like Martinez to get a Moyes side playing football. His problems will be when he needs to replace central defenders as throughout his managerial career it has been his weak spot. He would pay money for and play Alcatraz in there. An island that lacks mobility. Incapable of working in a partnership and will happily let players do what they like both in front and behind the defence. Awful player. He is basically all the worst things of Martin Skrtel without any of the positives that Martin Skrtel had.

He struck gold with Stones. The right player at the right time for the club. The problem is, Stones is the exception rather than the norm for Martinez. Discovering and moulding young defensive talent isn´t his thing. So he has to sign older players for defence. Which means signing players that are available to a club like Everton that no clubs who are more attractive are in for. The likelihood of finding a gem there is slim to none. Or players who are on the verge of a breakout season at a less attractive club than Everton. But then again, I don´t think identifying these players is something Martinez is capable of.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #27928 on: July 31, 2016, 02:34:56 pm »
From the GOT transfer thread:

Really terrible summer to be honest. The squad needed overhauling and all we've done is release 3, sell a goalkeeper and replace him with a Championship reserve and seemingly be rejected by numerous players, who obviously weren't going to join us anyway. What's all this "hard work" that's been going on? The squad should be getting its finishing touches now ahead of the season, but the main work hasn't even happened. I guess our stock is at a 20 year low, hence nobody wants to join us. 

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27929 on: July 31, 2016, 02:35:02 pm »
A scientist has worked out Evertons' Transfer Strategy

Hahaha class that  ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #27930 on: July 31, 2016, 02:45:13 pm »

He struck gold with Stones. The right player at the right time for the club. The problem is, Stones is the exception rather than the norm for Martinez. Discovering and moulding young defensive talent isn´t his thing. So he has to sign older players for defence. Which means signing players that are available to a club like Everton that no clubs who are more attractive are in for. The likelihood of finding a gem there is slim to none. Or players who are on the verge of a breakout season at a less attractive club than Everton. But then again, I don´t think identifying these players is something Martinez is capable of.

Moyes signed John Stones.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27931 on: July 31, 2016, 02:45:34 pm »
It's going to be toxic again at their first game of the season at home to Spurs at this rate. ;D

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27932 on: July 31, 2016, 02:48:50 pm »
This Esk fella must be the biggest über-super-ITK we've ever seen. Now it seems, he has inside information of how much Juventus bid for Witsel.

Quote from: The Esk, post: 4721990, member: 93
They started at €15million, went to €18 and now €20 plus 2.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27933 on: July 31, 2016, 02:50:01 pm »
This Esk fella must be the biggest über-super-ITK we've ever seen. Now it seems, he has inside information of how much Juventus bid for Witsel.

He's using an abacus.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27934 on: July 31, 2016, 02:56:45 pm »
He's using an abacus.

Well they are made of wood and we're all the rage when Everton last won anything...
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27935 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:12 pm »
Well they are made of wood and we're all the rage when Everton last won anything...

;D

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #27936 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:19 pm »
Moyes signed John Stones.

I thought so as he doesn´t look like a Martinez signing at all. My point was more that he was given a chance and moulded into something useful by Martinez. When Martinez prefers more senior defenders who have been schooled elsewhere.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27937 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:38 pm »
He's using an abacus.

he's using his fingers and toes

i reckon it wont go any higher ;)

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27938 on: July 31, 2016, 02:59:24 pm »
It's going to be toxic again at their first game of the season at home to Spurs at this rate. ;D

has it sold out yet?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27939 on: July 31, 2016, 03:00:50 pm »
I thought so as he doesn´t look like a Martinez signing at all. My point was more that he was given a chance and moulded into something useful by Martinez. When Martinez prefers more senior defenders who have been schooled elsewhere.

Fair enough mate. I agree.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27940 on: July 31, 2016, 03:01:01 pm »
We need to buy TheEsk for the Rawk transfer window next summer.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27941 on: July 31, 2016, 03:02:45 pm »

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27942 on: July 31, 2016, 03:06:12 pm »
From the Axel Witsel thread on GOT:

Don't want him.

Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Davis. Don't need him IMO.

Note this poster can't even spell Davies correctly and that midfield. :lmao
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:09:33 pm by Mad Max »

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #27943 on: July 31, 2016, 03:13:49 pm »
From the GOT transfer thread:

Really terrible summer to be honest. The squad needed overhauling and all we've done is release 3, sell a goalkeeper and replace him with a Championship reserve and seemingly be rejected by numerous players, who obviously weren't going to join us anyway. What's all this "hard work" that's been going on? The squad should be getting its finishing touches now ahead of the season, but the main work hasn't even happened. I guess our stock is at a 20 year low, hence nobody wants to join us. 

Redshite
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27944 on: July 31, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »
From the Axel Witsel thread on GOT:

Don't want him.

Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Davis. Don't need him IMO.

Note this poster can't even spell Davies correctly and that midfield. :lmao

Barry :lmao

His legs were gone 2 years ago
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27945 on: July 31, 2016, 03:33:01 pm »
We need to buy TheEsk for the Rawk transfer window next summer.
Do you think we could get him on loan.

I mean.  Every village needs it's idiot, even this one.     ;)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27946 on: July 31, 2016, 03:38:12 pm »
They're surely going to start signing players soon aren't they? It won't be the world beaters they thought they were going to sign but, they've got to be close to signing someone. They can't go into this season, with that squad thinking they have a chance of finishing in the top half of the table. Koeman is a competent manager,  not a magician.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #27947 on: July 31, 2016, 03:41:09 pm »
Waiting for the TV money tomorrow.

Even though they have a billion, they haven't spent anything, and have to wait for tv money.

Moshiri really is digging into his pockets for these.. ;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #27948 on: July 31, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »
Do you think we could get him on loan.

I mean.  Every village needs it's idiot, even this one.     ;)
Please no, we've got more than our fair share already :P
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27949 on: July 31, 2016, 03:53:11 pm »
Waiting for the TV money tomorrow.

Even though they have a billion, they haven't spent anything, and have to wait for tv money.

Moshiri really is digging into his pockets for these.. ;)

I can't believe they actually thought he'd spunk a big wad of his own cash on them. :D

Mate at work who is a blue(he's a good lad other than that), proper bought into the bullshit that Moshri was going to give them 100 mill of his own money, on top of all the TV money, plus money they made back from selling players, to spend on transfers this summer. He really did think they were going spend 200-250 mill on players. :D

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #27950 on: July 31, 2016, 03:54:58 pm »
I can't believe they actually thought he'd spunk a big wad of his own cash on them. :D

Mate at work who is a blue(he's a good lad other than that), proper bought into the bullshit that Moshri was going to give them 100 mill of his own money, on top of all the TV money, plus money they made back from selling players, to spend on transfers this summer. He really did think they were going spend 200-250 mill on players. :D

There`s still time, doubting Thomas!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27951 on: July 31, 2016, 04:20:41 pm »

That's the delusion in them.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27952 on: July 31, 2016, 04:27:41 pm »
Sigurdsson is set to snub a £25m move to Everton & sign a new 4 yr contract with Swansea. (Express) #Swans #EFC

:lmao. Where's the Moshiri billions Bill
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27953 on: July 31, 2016, 04:36:06 pm »
Sigurdsson is set to snub a £25m move to Everton & sign a new 4 yr contract with Swansea. (Express) #Swans #EFC

He knows he's already at a bigger club!  ;D

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #27954 on: July 31, 2016, 04:45:41 pm »

Another one bites the dust. ;D

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #27955 on: July 31, 2016, 04:49:25 pm »
Another one bites the dust. ;D

Hal Robson-Kanu is still waiting for the call
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27956 on: July 31, 2016, 05:03:11 pm »

only one thing for it ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #27957 on: July 31, 2016, 05:09:25 pm »
Everton on course for some massive signings this Friday coming.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #27958 on: July 31, 2016, 05:12:58 pm »
Everton on course for some massive signings this Friday coming.

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27959 on: July 31, 2016, 05:16:17 pm »
only one thing for it ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Never gets old that. ;D