Author Topic: Suarez Banned For Ten Matches. No Appeal.  (Read 446973 times)

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Suarez Banned For Ten Matches
« Reply #760 on: April 24, 2013, 04:41:22 pm »

The panel are like a kangaroo court- heavily influenced by the tabloids and without any kind of objective assessment of the punishment.

What the hell was Cameron doing getting involved in this - he just demeans his office

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #761 on: April 24, 2013, 04:41:31 pm »
had it with football....season ticket getting fucked rarr off

I'm not a season ticket holder but this is my view. Football as it is right now is a farce and there is very little point in following it to any great extent. Fuck the FA.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #762 on: April 24, 2013, 04:42:10 pm »
The only reason he never made mark, IF he never made a mark was because he got lashed by Ivanavic.

The man's and idiot, I've had enough of him now. I remember we used to be all over the papers for the right reasons now it's constantly for his stupidity.

Even the apology has been weak and led to criticism. There should of been an instant apology, Suarez told his behaviour is not acceptable and won't be tolerated along with a statement of we'll accept whatever we get. We'd of come out of much better and may have got a bit of sympathy, we certainly wouldn't of got any worst.

All this constant picking fights with the FA does us no favours whatsoever and just tarnishes the club name again.

Thomo said a 10 game ban the other day, well that's what he got and it's all his own fault. It's about time he grew up otherwise we'll get shut and move on.
Quelle Suprise. ::)
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #763 on: April 24, 2013, 04:42:43 pm »
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #764 on: April 24, 2013, 04:42:48 pm »
Another very good post, this one. Its not the first time he's embarrassed the club and his on-field anger issues continue. I don't know what the answer is but there are times when this guy seems to be a walking time bomb. He brought this all on himself.

Sell him then, simple.  Disgard him, throw him to the wolves.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:23 pm »
Why is he again void of any blame ?

Show me a single post that claims he is void of any blame and I'll give a big fuck off biscuit with 'I'm a tedious Wind Up prick' baked into the centre
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: April 24, 2013, 04:44:09 pm »
Stevie should resign as England captain imo

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #767 on: April 24, 2013, 04:45:15 pm »

More chance of me shagging Beyonce but we should withdraw from the FA cup next season.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #768 on: April 24, 2013, 04:45:34 pm »
He just needs to like, not bite people and stuff. I don't think cutting that out of his game will ruin him as a player.

Not being funny, but do you really think its that easy to just cut one single thing out, without digging deeper into why he has done it twice and then concentrating on other things, like diving and arguing with refs, and not end up suddenly taking away a huge part of who he is on a football pitch?

I'm sure its not as simple as saying 'Oi you....stop biting people? Right? Good. Keep doing everything else exactly the same'
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: April 24, 2013, 04:45:40 pm »
lol don't be ridiculous.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #770 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:01 pm »
Why does people keep suggesting he keeps getting us in trouble with all his on the field actions? Like what else:

The racist charge was a joke and most people on here agree he was innocent. What else are you all referring to. Why not stop moaning at him and support him, you know like supporters should.

"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #771 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:03 pm »
For the millionth time, it was 6 games with one added for a suspended sentence, plus the FA said themseleves they couldn't take it into account from a different country's FA.

The only precedent available on this was Defoe.

Do you have a link for this?
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: April 24, 2013, 04:46:43 pm »
TEN FUCKING GAMES?!

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #773 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:06 pm »
Not being funny, but do you really think its that easy to just cut one single thing out, without digging deeper into why he has done it twice and then concentrating on other things, like diving and arguing with refs, and not end up suddenly taking away a huge part of who he is on a football pitch?

I'm sure its not as simple as saying 'Oi you....stop biting people? Right? Good. Keep doing everything else exactly the same'

The diving and the arguing with refs, whilst they can be a bit annoying, aren't on the same level as biting. I certainly don't think it's as easy as telling him "oi you, cut out the biting", I think he needs help.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:31 pm »
TEN FUCKING GAMES?!

Aye, 10 wins, 15 goals for Sturridge and a nice a refreshed Luis Suarez for the winter period.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
What the fuck? Samuel wrote this?
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:54 pm »

His spontaneity is what drives his genius. A quality that is more feminine then masculine, and this will always rile the British sensibility, in fact women will get more riled up about it then men...
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:02 pm »

Are you seriously saying his biting or diving makes who he is as a player? No offense but that's BS. Every player is passionate on the pitch, but there is a code of conduct too. If anything his behavior makes him less of a player because inevitably he'll get worse treatment from the refs.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #778 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:04 pm »
More chance of me shagging Beyonce but we should withdraw from the FA cup next season.

Pretty good bet you look better than Jay-Z, so could happen.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #779 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:10 pm »
with all this hand wringing lets get one thing straight the only victim is  Liverpool Football Club, not Luis he brought this on himself his actions had this consequence.

dont agree with the amount of games although i feared more like 12-15 one guy last night in the media suggested 20, but who created the problem?

As it is this might give Rodgers a chance to try different systems up front including maybe Coutinho slightly more advanced.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:53 pm »
Pretty good bet you look better than Jay-Z, so could happen.

Probably doesnt have $1B in the bank though....

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #781 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:01 pm »
His spontaneity is what drives his genius. A quality that is more feminine then masculine, and this will always rile the British sensibility, in fact women will get more riled up about it then men...

I'm still no closer to working out what you're going on about.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #782 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:06 pm »
I would have expected 10 If Suarez had ate him FFS

From the guardian

"Ivanovic was checked over for injuries by Chelsea after the game – there were none – and the Met police officer who visited the club's training ground also looked for bite marks or bruises. He too saw nothing. The officer, acting with the police on Merseyside, asked Ivanovic whether he wanted to press charges. He did not"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/22/branislav-ivanovic-luis-suarez-biting

"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:07 pm »
Absolute joke. If this was Wayne Rooney or any other English darlings he'd be looking at 4-6 maximum. Fucking c*nts at the FA, the lot of them.

Offline CharlieAdamsLeftFoot

• has gone to Stoke with his right foot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What you achieve in life, echoes an eternity.
« Reply #784 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:32 pm »
He did it and deserves punishment. Whether anyone on here thinks its harsh or not is not going to change anything.

Don't call someone negrito or bite anyone means no ban, simple.

He needs to get his head straight.
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:41 pm »
Surely the ban will be reduced on appeal
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:09 pm »
Absolute joke. If this was Wayne Rooney or any other English darlings he'd be looking at 4-6 maximum. Fucking c*nts at the FA, the lot of them.

Rooney? Ha ha, The FA would ban him for 5 then take themselves to the court of arbitration to get it throw out.

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:18 pm »
Fucking bunch of scumbags.

Offline MarkJohnson

• Kemlynite
« Reply #788 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:18 pm »
does it really matter?   he has played his last game at anfield anyway.

hopefully, he will be replaced with someone who will represent LFC well on and off the pitch.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #789 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:23 pm »
with all this hand wringing lets get one thing straight the only victim is  Liverpool Football Club, not Luis he brought this on himself his actions had this consequence.

dont agree with the amount of games although i feared more like 12-15 one guy last night in the media suggested 20, but who created the problem?

As it is this might give Rodgers a chance to try different systems up front including maybe Coutinho slightly more advanced.

Your are David Davies and I claim my flim..
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

It's The FA.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:03 pm »

hopefully, he will be replaced with someone who will represent LFC well on and off the pitch.

Bwah ha ha - do you know the real Luis Suarez 'off the field' - I suggest you do one.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #792 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »
I'm still no closer to working out what you're going on about.
Biting its a female thing. Snapping someone's leg in half is a man's thing. One is defensible, the other beyond the pale in this country.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:23 pm »

They will probably add on a couple games if we would be to appeal.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #794 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:25 pm »
The diving and the arguing with refs, whilst they can be a bit annoying, aren't on the same level as biting. I certainly don't think it's as easy as telling him "oi you, cut out the biting", I think he needs help.

No they're not, but its all part of his character. Its all instinct.

What I'm saying is there's a fairly good chance you'd take away a few of the good things too by trying to take away the bad things.

You either accept that people come with flaws and accept them, or you get rid. There's thousands upon thousands of footballers in the world. Good footballers. If we're not happy with the baggage he brings, get rid. If you don't want to get rid, shut up.

Its like having a fit girlfriend who's also fucking crazy. You make a choice, take the craziness for the other 'benefits' or get rid for something more normal. I always stuck with it.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:30 pm »

Why, where are we moving to next season?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Twelfth Man

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:41 pm »
It's The FA.
They'll fucking extend it.

Offline arfy05

• Legacy Fan
  • Conspiracy Theorist
    • The arfy blog
« Reply #797 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:52 pm »
I won't list the dozens of incidents that have received less punishment that this is nowhere near as bad as, Nor will I point out the FA seemingly think that biting someone is two and a half times as bad as racist language committed by a British player.

What I will say is this is a barefaced attempt to push Luis Suarez out of the country from a morally repugnant governing body who took 24 years to apologise, in the most mealy-mouthed manner, for it's role in the death of innocent people. These are the self-appointed arbiters of moral decency who determine that a bite is more offensive to the senses than stamps, two-footed tackles, forearm smashes and racism. The vile, corrupt, governing body who despite apologising still haven't held up their hands over their role in Hillsborough. A bite needs responding to within 3 days. Coporate manslaughter... Leave that for a quarter of a century.
nothing to add to this. Beyond ridiculous how the fa work. This country and its footballing institutions deserve all the shit they get. Ridiculous.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #798 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:53 pm »
Biting its a female thing. Snapping someone's leg in half is a men's thing. One is defensible, the other beyond the pale in this country.

... Nope, still nothing.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #799 on: April 24, 2013, 04:51:54 pm »
Ferdinand's ban was a joke too.
No, he missed a drug test, he deserved his punishment for that. I would say though, when you look at the list , the Suarez ban does seem to fit...
Beatings will continue until morale improves...