Author Topic: David Moyes was the manager of Manchester United  (Read 3091927 times)

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Anybody else beginning to feel sorry for him? I know I shouldn't but he is getting eaten alive.  Looks like a deer in the headlights, that sunken listless expression on his face!

On a human level, yes. It can't be good for him and it's not nice if his health is at risk. He looks absolutely awful.

On a footballing level, no. He talked all sorts of shit about Liverpool when he was at Everton and he deserves having his ineptitude shown up.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Anybody else beginning to feel sorry for him? I know I shouldn't but he is getting eaten alive.  Looks like a deer in the headlights, that sunken listless expression on his face!

Remember when Moyes told the press that ''he had concerns over Suarez diving'' and that he was ''turning the public and fans off football''? He's an absolute cock smuggler who deserves everything he gets and more.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hope these fucking feta cheese munching twats don't ruin my party tomorrow. I just don't want Moyes saying Tara Mata, Later.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
All the Suarez stuff, plus the part he played in furthering the divide between Liverpool and Everton fans with some of his bile, such as the People's Club, constantly moaning about our spending power etc, makes it a no from me.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Well, a not nice bloke. You know what I mean.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفر¯

He's one near 10 m a year. There are much more pressing issues than David Moyes in the world. He constantly talked about Suarez diving all the time, and about Liverpool how shit we were. He's a bitter, twisted man. Imagine the mancs laughing at us about hodgson, it's the exact same. Leave MOYES ALONE
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Am I fuck, he's nothing but a fucking bellwhiff who thinks too highly of himself. Put it like this, would you feel sorry for a lad whose only experience was to throw a paper plane who got himself a job as a pilot and crashed it into your house while you were at work because he blagged himself into a position that he had no skills, experience or qualifications to have in the first place? I'm sure I wouldn't be feeling sympathy for him, I'd twat the c*nt. But this particular paper airplane thrower hasn't managed to crash the plane into your house. He's crashed it into the one down the road that was a big fuck off monstrosity of an eyesore, and by demolishing it, he's inadvertently increased the property value of yours, making you a small fortune. Would I feel sympathy for him being in prison and passed around like a peace pipe? Would I fuck, but I'd raise a glass and thank him for the good fortune his stupidity had given me.

In other words, don't be such a soft shite and revel in the Gollum faced twats tears and ever increasing wrinkles.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
If ever there was a clear cut sign that the Ferguson party is over, sunday was it. None of it was to do with Moyes either.

We had three penalties given, one was for a dive, a dive, a fucking dive!! We also got away with a handball by Johnson. At Old fucking Trafford! Seriously think about that for a second, that would never have happened if Ferguson was still there, never, we wouldn't of been given one, let alone three! They would of been given them, Rooney would of got one for the jump he tried and goes without saying the Johnson handball would of been punished. But nope, not with Ferguson gone.

That right there, that change, that is why it doesn't matter if they keep Moyes or get Pep or even PoP, they aren't getting that advantage back. They have also lost the fear, no one is scared of them anymore. Everyone is looking to turn them over now, because they know that they can, they know its possible.

Stop shitting yourselves over Ferguson coming back as well, it wont happen. Its about the worst thing they could do. All his staff are gone now, he has washed his hands.
You also have to take into account the man himself. If this were ten years ago, maybe it would be a realistic proposition. But now, at his age, no, he is an old man, in every sense of the word. He has left, his mind set will have changed, he has put his feet up and is probably, outside of football, really enjoying his retirement. Cant say he hasn't earned that. He can spend time with family and friends, see the world, he can do things like go to the Oscars, he is well and truly smelling the flowers. The work rate and stress of that job, at his age and after even this relatively short time out, means it is now more than likely physically beyond him to do the job. He will have slowed down and changed his life so much since he retired. It would probably kill him if he came back.

No, he is going to leave them to sink or swim on their own. He appointed Moyes, and that's that. I don't buy this horseshit about him wanting Mourinho and getting vetoed. I don't think baldy holds that much sway for a start and secondly the amount and way in which he has publically backed Moyes.
Moyes was his choice and he will stick with him till the end. The whole veto story is Man U fans trying to comfort themselves, to deal with the fact that their messiah completely fucked up and fucked them up for years to come. Oh no, its not really Saint Fergusons fault, no, he wanted someone else, but he couldn't get his way! Really? Ferguson got overruled? Really? Sorry that narrative doesn't hold water. Not from what we know of the man and what we have seen and heard since he left. No, he did it, he stuck them with Moyes and they have to live with that fact. Aahahahahaha!

Interesting as well, Danny Mills coming out an saying it could be ten years before they are title contenders again, I said it would be at least five before they start to sort this mess out, so ten years in the wilderness sounds about right. Even then that's just to challenge, not actually win, just be in the conversation. Ha!
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline liverpoolsox

• Kopite
  • Camarero
Him being on a lot of money is irrelevant really (although it probably helps), he is now absolutely hated by millions of people around the world now and his entire professional life is crumbling around him in a very public fashion. This is his dream and he's blowing the one chance he'll ever have at it. Can't be easy at all
Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless,
who strove and worried so that others could share the glory,
and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say

'We're Liverpool'.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Him being on a lot of money is irrelevant really (although it probably helps), he is now absolutely hated by millions of people around the world now and his entire professional life is crumbling around him in a very public fashion. This is his dream and he's blowing the one chance he'll ever have at it. Can't be easy at all

But it's his own fault. You can't feel sorry for him. He's an ignorant, bitter man who has one of the top jobs in football. He's fucked it up not only by ineptitude, but by thinking his methods and his staff were of the same quality as Ferguson's. He's blamed everyone and everything else. Bad luck, bad refereeing, injuries, settling in period, you name it. He's shifting the blame away from himself much like Hodgson did. Oh, and he's spent almost 70 million quid in the process.

Offline xalonso14

• Main Stander
I will never feel any sympathy for them or anyone associated with them .
They have rubbed our noses in it for years, now it's payback time.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
"Feel sorry for him?"

haha!  :lmao

This thread is awesome.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Beg to differ he's adored by Liverpool City and Chelsea  fans e.t.c.  So yes he's hated by a quite a few Utd fans but he's also a Hero to millions of others. On top of that getting paid 5 million a year to be shit at your Job how often does that happen?. He's one lucky bloke to be honest.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
It's a massive building job that needs to happen over there and I fully approve of David Moyes being tge foreman on this project. Or Giggs.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
I think we should get a pool started.

A quid in, winner takes all.

Name a date for his sacking. Then donate the proceeds to charity.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan

The Kopites Suffering Post Traumatic Stress at the Sacking Of Football Genius David Moyes Charity ? (KSPTSSFGDM for short)

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Olympiakos have played 11 and lost 11 in England.

Moyes to break another record on Wednesday night?
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Interesting as well, Danny Mills coming out an saying it could be ten years before they are title contenders again, I said it would be at least five before they start to sort this mess out, so ten years in the wilderness sounds about right. Even then that's just to challenge, not actually win, just be in the conversation. Ha!

I only hope to God we win 3 or 4 in that ten year spell starting with this year.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

Boo. fucking. Hoo.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.

I actually really like this idea, can we get this sorted somehow?
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
If ever there was a clear cut sign that the Ferguson party is over, sunday was it. None of it was to do with Moyes either.

We had three penalties given, one was for a dive, a dive, a fucking dive!! We also got away with a handball by Johnson. At Old fucking Trafford! Seriously think about that for a second, that would never have happened if Ferguson was still there, never, we wouldn't of been given one, let alone three! They would of been given them, Rooney would of got one for the jump he tried and goes without saying the Johnson handball would of been punished. But nope, not with Ferguson gone.

That right there, that change, that is why it doesn't matter if they keep Moyes or get Pep or even PoP, they aren't getting that advantage back. They have also lost the fear, no one is scared of them anymore. Everyone is looking to turn them over now, because they know that they can, they know its possible.

Stop shitting yourselves over Ferguson coming back as well, it wont happen. Its about the worst thing they could do. All his staff are gone now, he has washed his hands.
You also have to take into account the man himself. If this were ten years ago, maybe it would be a realistic proposition. But now, at his age, no, he is an old man, in every sense of the word. He has left, his mind set will have changed, he has put his feet up and is probably, outside of football, really enjoying his retirement. Cant say he hasn't earned that. He can spend time with family and friends, see the world, he can do things like go to the Oscars, he is well and truly smelling the flowers. The work rate and stress of that job, at his age and after even this relatively short time out, means it is now more than likely physically beyond him to do the job. He will have slowed down and changed his life so much since he retired. It would probably kill him if he came back.

No, he is going to leave them to sink or swim on their own. He appointed Moyes, and that's that. I don't buy this horseshit about him wanting Mourinho and getting vetoed. I don't think baldy holds that much sway for a start and secondly the amount and way in which he has publically backed Moyes.
Moyes was his choice and he will stick with him till the end. The whole veto story is Man U fans trying to comfort themselves, to deal with the fact that their messiah completely fucked up and fucked them up for years to come. Oh no, its not really Saint Fergusons fault, no, he wanted someone else, but he couldn't get his way! Really? Ferguson got overruled? Really? Sorry that narrative doesn't hold water. Not from what we know of the man and what we have seen and heard since he left. No, he did it, he stuck them with Moyes and they have to live with that fact. Aahahahahaha!

This bears repeating, not only is it true but, it reminiscent  of John Fashanu for Wimbledon 1988 -  Of Liverpool he said " No one's afraid of you anymore"  - as I recall the quote coincided with the period of our decline.

Also, anyone else think of Chelsea as the nouveau riche Wimbledon?
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2rZjc6DQQ&list=UU7w8GnTF2Sp3wldDMtCCtVw

I don't even know where to start with that. He's just totally out of his depth, and a genius!

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
It's amazing how often he uses 'Hope' in his press conferences.

Someone with skill needs to create an 'Obama Hope poster' for Moyes. :P

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan

Whenever someone says they feel sorry for him I just remember what hes was like at Everton

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
It's amazing how often he uses 'Hope' in his press conferences.

Someone with skill needs to create an 'Obama Hope poster' for Moyes. :P

"We're just gonna try our best, work hard, and hope for the best"... I'd love to see a montage of how many times that has been said this season.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuV1rZteF10

Didi and Shearer tearing into Moyesiah

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Olympiakos have played 11 and lost 11 in England.

Moyes to break another record on Wednesday night?

You know it's coming don't you.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuV1rZteF10

Didi and Shearer tearing into Moyesiah

all good for those brave pundits to spout their wisdom on a comfy sofa but let me remind Alan Knows it all Shearer that he managed Newcastle for 8 games and won only once...club where he is a god apparently.

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
JFT 96

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
This bears repeating, not only is it true but, it reminiscent  of John Fashanu for Wimbledon 1988 -  Of Liverpool he said " No one's afraid of you anymore"  - as I recall the quote coincided with the period of our decline.

Also, anyone else think of Chelsea as the nouveau riche Wimbledon?

We lost the Cup Final to Wimbledon but 87-88 was one of the best Liverpool teams ever.

And no, Chelsea are nothing like Wimbledon.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
all good for those brave pundits to spout their wisdom on a comfy sofa but let me remind Alan Knows it all Shearer that he managed Newcastle for 8 games and won only once...club where he is a god apparently.

So what do you want them to do? They are pundits mate, as shite as they may be even at that, giving their opinions and insight is kind of what they're paid to do. Are we not allowed to comment about Moyes because we're not (bar CL winning PoP) successful managers either?

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan

millions of people hated Hodgson too, but the next day he got the England job
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Whenever someone says they feel sorry for him I just remember what hes was like at Everton

Best bit about that was the useless c*nt then got knocked out of the qualifiers for both the CL and the UEFA

Out of Europe twice in a month, Moysie is a genius.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan

Bollocks, I'd let the fans throw their own shit at me for 90 minutes for a fraction of the wage he's on. The man doesn't give a fuck, like hodgson, c*nts the both of them. Long may his reign continue.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
The Kopites Suffering Post Traumatic Stress at the Sacking Of Football Genius David Moyes Charity ? (KSPTSSFGDM for short)

Probably the Marina Daliglish Appeal. Even still though, 365 days in a year, £1 a pop?

I actually really like this idea, can we get this sorted somehow?
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Looks like the end is finally near.

Maybe if he wins tonight, beats west ham and city he might save his skin... Maybe.

More likely he will be sacked before the city game, giggseh put in charge and maybe they might do something against city.

Moyes is gone, we need to accept this and deal with the distress it causes.  We just need them to beat city.....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Livo.85

• Legacy Fan
Chances that they get knocked out & he still keeps his job?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:44:35 am by Livo.85 »

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
A hard fought 2-0, gives him some meagre positive to cling to and keeps his head just above water for another week or two.