Author Topic: Enough is Enough  (Read 27416 times)

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Enough is Enough
« on: January 13, 2013, 11:49:16 pm »
The disgusting chanting must be dealt with - surely

http://skemnews.com/news/enough-is-enough/

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Re: Enough is Enough
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:02:25 am »
I'll have dry bummed Mila Kunis by the time anything gets done.

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:45 am »
People said we couldnt stop the racist abuse dished out in the 70's onwards but generally it has been.

We must at least try

Fair point but I don't see it happening.

Half of these morons haven't got a brain so respect and morales doesn't even come into it , I would love it all to end but I can't see it.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:19:17 am »
Problem the media and a certain manager stoke these morons up for this  but our fans are not blameless every club has some real pricks so in the end there is no moral high ground
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:22:09 am »
Fair point but I don't see it happening.

Half of these morons haven't got a brain so respect and morales doesn't even come into it , I would love it all to end but I can't see it.

I know you could be right. I will be interested to what if anything is done though

Offline FinnanTastic

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:45:17 am »
I detest any form of derogatory chanting,Hillsborough,Munich from stokes fans booing Ramsey because Shawcross broke his leg.what type of illogical society we living in that support for your club outways your moral fiber that you believe that this type of behavior is acceptable.The worst excuse is "I just get caught up in it" that seems to be spouted like that makes you immune to any form of discipline ,Theres numerous blogs out there who condone this type of behavior,a certain United blogger who I personally think should have his domain seized,and I quote "Your fans sing about Munich" there is no argument IM not asking for a debate on the matter,IM saying that it should just stop no half measures without nothing else to add.They lack of knowledge and basic human decency these people show is horrific if there willing to mock the dead what else are these people capable off.I cant get my point across strong enough,Football has no link to these disgusting human beings,its black and white you chant stuff like this I wont view people like this as fans or even fanatics as real supporters of there clubs, there pure filth and definitely not a supporter of the beautiful game.

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:50:10 am »
I don't really care if fans give a player a bit of stick but Munich, Hillsborough and such chants should get you thrown out of the stadium and repeat offenders should get life bans.
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:51:47 am »
I don't really care if fans give a player a bit of stick but Munich, Hillsborough and such chants should get you thrown out of the stadium and repeat offenders should get life bans.

Yep, spot on mate

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 01:05:05 am »
ive had it with these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane ..

oh well, i will get me coat ..  :)

Goodnight sir

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 01:29:51 am »
I could hear them chanting "murderers" on the tele, sat in a packed pub where you could barely hear anything coming from the tv. Must've been a load of them chanting it. I hope our fans didn't sink to their level but I worry a minority would ruin the reputation of our majority.

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 02:58:19 am »
It says in the guardian Hillsborough families were invited to the match today
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 03:11:59 am »
Aren't the murderers chants supposed to be about Heysel and not Hillsborough? Still equally despicable.

Stuff like this should be a crime.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:17:16 am by LFC_4_life »

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 03:17:48 am »
This shites fucking boring,Are we gonna start this shite type of thread every time we play em?

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 07:18:39 am »
This shites fucking boring,Are we gonna start this shite type of thread every time we play em?

:butt

There is always one

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 07:22:38 am »
Let them embarrass themselves. The best thing that we can do is not stoop there level and that will only highlight how fucking despicable such behaviour is.

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 08:06:47 am »

Couldn't agree more. It is inciting violence too.

Offline ricflairandy

• moany grumbling in my day the club gave you gold coins grump of a moaning bastard honestly national service for Suarez and another thing...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Whoooooooooooooo!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 08:47:32 am »
It is the main song they sing ffs. Its like its a minority. They sing it every game and you can clearly hear i wheoever they play on tv.
http://www.musclefood.com/AH6059
4 chicken breasts free!

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 08:49:26 am »
so why no mention in the media?  why dont we as a club make more of it?
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 08:53:13 am »
Read the title and thought this was from a mod telling the c*nts posing as fans on here to do one.

No such luck.

On topic - Is anybody surprised by yesterday? That lot have never showered themselves in glory despite what goes on during the game. Half of the day tripping idiots have no idea what they are signing.

Offline Mucho-Xabi

• Anny Roader
  • Fight the Cuts
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 08:53:51 am »
Fairly convinced that a lot of the day trippers there feel its part of match day experience to sing those songs. So in that respect United as a club need to educate their supporters and not tolerate it. Too many blind eyes being turned.
Ta Rafa La

Offline moxey

• Main Stander
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 09:08:52 am »
the "murderers" chant is about Heysel not Hillsborough - that`s why they sing "we won it 3 times without killing anyone".Anyhow no one should sing songs about people being killed whether it be Munich,Hillsborough,Heysel or any other tagedy

Offline lfcbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Oh campione
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 09:32:54 am »
Fairly convinced that a lot of the day trippers there feel its part of match day experience to sing those songs. So in that respect United as a club need to educate their supporters and not tolerate it. Too many blind eyes being turned.
Agree same with the Maggie Thatcher chant no way that many "Mancs" would like her
“Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”

Offline Nikjon

• Anny Roader
  • Lori Meyers
Sv: Enough is Enough
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 09:34:48 am »
It sucks, its really disrespectful etc.
But I am sorry to say that I think many think its a part of the game and a part of the rivalry.
Pay! — Then I’ll sleep by your side
@NixxiSikk - Twitter
@nikkj8 - PSN

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 09:41:49 am »
I detest the 'sign on' chants as it proves how much the rivarly has been spoiled. The GDP per capita in Manchester really isn't 80.000 quid a year.

Whoever sings stuff about disasters is a horrible excuse for a human being. For it to stop I think the first step is not to look at those people as 'Manchester United/Liverpool/Chelsea/whatever supporters', but as complete, horrible c*nts.

If the 'us and them' and 'they started' mentality is upheld, the chanting won't stop.

It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 09:45:08 am »
Fucks me off that they use "it's about Heysel" as an excuse - it's still singing about death for cheap points scoring.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 09:48:34 am »
Im not saying its right for us to sink to their level and sings songs about Munich etc but to think that if we stopped that they would stop is nieve.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 10:05:04 am »
Im not saying its right for us to sink to their level and sings songs about Munich etc but to think that if we stopped that they would stop is nieve.

Somebody started with stopping singing racist chants in the 80's? Don't think everybody just stopped at one point.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 10:21:05 am »
I disagree with those that say it can't be eradicated. Zero tolerance, as there is for racist chanting, should be adopted.

In fact I would go further for both this sort of behaviour and racist chanting. If small pockets of a crowd are chanting they should be removed and banned. If, like yesterday the vast majority are chanting the club in question should be punished. Start with fines and gradually move up to points deductions. Bigger clubs would clean this up in no time if they were being highlighted as doing nothing about this sort of behaviour.

In reality, a lot of fans see this as pure banter, a bit of fun that they are entitled to endulge themselves in once they have paid their admission. I don't think they see themselves as bad people, they think it is all part of the day out. They are seriously wrong and education should play a huge part in changing this mentality. The responsibility for this education is solely with the club in question and its representatives. The manager, as the public face, having the greatest responsibility.

It may take a concerted effort to eradicate this chanting but it can be done, once the commitment from all clubs was there. Its a cliche at this stage but the old saying where there is a will there is a way is very true here.

Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline BenitezForever

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:55 am »
The "murderers" chants is about Heysel and NOT Hillsborough. Anyway all chanting about Munich,Heysel and Hillsborough are disgusting and should result in a ban from attending matches.Only scum sings this shit and there are scum at every club it seems :(

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:14 am »
Somebody started with stopping singing racist chants in the 80's? Don't think everybody just stopped at one point.

True, but there was other things going on at the time - the far right in the country was on the decline, black players went from a rareity to being pretty much featuring in most teams and society in general has become a lot of tollerant of all people since the 70's and 80's.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Fuzion6

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 10:54:53 am »
I was at the game yday...unfortunately in the East Stand so with the Utd fans but the chants were pretty bad. Murderers chants and the its never your fault were chanted numerous times - not sure if it was picked up on TV but it was pretty bad. I got most yrs to Old Trafford for the game and this is the worst I can ever remember in terms of the shocking chants.

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 11:16:38 am »
Look at the words they use in those chants. They can claim it's about Heysel, but they know and we know that it's a sort of clever code to include Hillsborough, because that's what 'winds us up' the most. It's a way for them to sing about it without singing about it.

But here's a thought. Whilst we always knew the truth, up until a few months ago, there was always the wider public battle to be won...not the tiny minority who genuinely considered us 'murderers' but the 'yeah but...' crowd. What has happened in these few months has been so unequivocal that people chanting 'murderers' can be considered by the wider public in the same way as people who believe there are fairies at the bottom of every garden. The point is, perhaps Hillsborough-related chants should not rile us as much as they used to. Previously, the knowledge that so many people still (in part) blamed Liverpool fans was what kept the wound sore. Now it's just obvious to everyone - not just us - that it's a plain denial of fact, and makes them look stupid.

Apart from the genuinely moronic amongst the United fans, the only reason they sing this is not to emphasise some sense of moral superiority that doesn't exist, but to get a reaction from us. It works, but perhaps it shouldn't.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline Uruguayan36

• Loose Wires mouthpiece
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 11:44:55 am »
As an uruguayan person i do not understand the Manchester city fans morality...they accuse and hate Luis Suarez for calling Evra ''negrito''...but they dont have any problem insulting those people which lost their lives and also their suffering families.
What kind of people live in Manchester?

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 11:45:47 am »
Maybe the young lads see it as just a bit of banter.
Maybe some older people relate the songs too much to actual events that happened, while younger people might see it more as the perfect provocation.

Offline Ron

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:32 am »
As an uruguayan person i do not understand the Manchester city fans morality...they accuse and hate Luis Suarez for calling Evra ''negrito''...but they dont have any problem insulting those people which lost their lives and also their suffering families.

Fucking hell ! This isn't about Suarez !
The answer is the same people as anywhere else, by the way ...

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 11:52:47 am »

Could've sworn we played United yesterday  :o

Being called a murderer because you are a Liverpool- fan can happen to you everywhere... It happened to me in Munich in Augustinerbräu in front of a packed audience  ::)

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 12:51:51 pm »
Fucking hell ! This isn't about Suarez !
The answer is the same people as anywhere else, by the way ...

His English is better than our Spanish - - No ?

Offline OLDIE

• WORLDIE
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 12:54:56 pm »
To mask the chant by claiming it is asll about Heysel is really fucking stupid.

People dies at Heysel too - Is the claim that it is ok to sing about those dead ? I cant see how being selective about which death is disrepected justifies the chants.

Also lets not forget that there are other disgusting chants sung by the MAJORITY at Old Trafford

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 01:45:18 pm »
Anyone who thinks that the "murderers" chant is solely about Heysel is very naive. They also sing "you killed your own fans" so don't give me that bollox that's it's referencing Heysel only. This dispicable shite has to stop and that goes for some of our lot too.

Offline Captain-Carra

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Norbert Klopp. The Boss.
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 01:54:59 pm »
They were singing - "The Sun was right, your murderers" - so anyone claiming it was about Heysel is dilusional.
"The major civilising force in the world is not religion, it's sex." - Hugh Hefner