Author Topic: West Brom 1 vs 2 Liverpool (Tamas | Sahin x 2)  (Read 25137 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
West Brom 1 vs 2 Liverpool (Tamas | Sahin x 2)
« on: September 26, 2012, 05:55:24 pm »

V

LFC team: Jones, Robinson, Coates, Carragher, Wisdom, Henderson, Sahin, Downing, Pacheco, Assaidi, Yesil.
Subs: Gulacsi, Sama, Suso, Sterling, Wilson, Coady, Sinclair.

WBA Team: Foster; Jones, Tamas, Olsson, Ridgewell; Thorne, Mulumbu; Fortune, Dorrans, Rosenberg; Lukaku
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:00:45 pm by BabuYagu »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: West Brom vs Liverpool 26th Sept
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:28:14 pm »
This will be an interesting evening, how will the kids perform against an experienced West Brom side.

I am looking forward to it - especially interested in seeing Downings attitude - will he just go through the motion
or will he fight for his place Henderson will also give his all - will Sahin have picked up the pace of the game, so
many questions tonight

All good questions. I think Downing being a senior player will have to lead by example? Has he done it before, not sure.
Henderson has shown he can play when he is required, will he do it often? I hope so, I think he'll come good for us.
Sahin needs games to be match fit the more we give him the fitter he'll get. Seems to have a decent brain on him footballing wise and can recycle the ball well. Can get better for us.

Bit surprised to see Coates in there to be honest, I guess Agger might be fit for the weekend? One can only hope this is the case. Hoping Pacheco plays in his natural position because a sole striker its not in him. 2nd striker or att mid definitely. Good to see Assaidi have a game, thought he did well for us last time but faded towards the end (understandable). Yesil I am keen to see, hopefully has a great game.

Onwards!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 07:44:07 pm »
Coates is another interesting selection - How will he compete against Lakuku will he hold his own
or will he out muscle the Belgian.

Coates arrived at Anfield as an old fashioned stopper that could play a bit cant wait for him to settle

Are we sure it will be Coates against Lakuku? I am hoping it is, as Carra vs Lakuku is a mismatch.
The more games Coates gets the better for us, just hope Agger is fit for the weekend. Coates twice in 1 week. Who knows?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 07:57:06 pm »
Your right Carra will be seriously exposed by Lakuku so hoepfully Seb will take him.

I quite like Seb he is not being rushed and should develop into a decent player for us.

I am goin 3-2 for LFC tonight

Seb has been up against some of the best attackers in the world and can only get better playing for us. Hopefully he has a bright future.

I'm going with a 2-1 win to us ;)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 07:57:51 pm »
Teams are in the tunnels waiting to come out. 2 big owls run out first. Creepy.

Michael Oliver is the ref btw.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 07:58:51 pm »
Wow our team looks about as old as the kids infront of the WBA players.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 07:59:57 pm »
Nice tribute to the 96. Well in WBA. Little kid in a GBNF 96 shirt.

Nice to see well done WBA.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 08:01:53 pm »
aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off.... WBA get us started kicking from left to right. Header conceded in our half WBA take and knock it around

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:11 pm »
2:00 Liverpool settling the ball and getting a touch to everyone knocking it around the back. Henderson sells Wisdom short and has to concede a foul close to the halfway line. WBA take and Brad Jones bundles the ball to the WBA man and it's in the back of the net

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:20 pm »
Dear Lord.......piss poor from Jones and WBA score....
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 08:04:26 pm »
Goal WBA. Keeper howler :(

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: West Brom 1 vs 0 Liverpool 26th Sept
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 08:07:11 pm »
5:00 Liverpool try to rebuild but so far too many misplaced passes and we seem to all over the place. Lakuku gets the better of Carragher and goes inside, the shot is blocked and WBA have a corner. Dorrence takes the corner, deep towards Olsen who pushes Coates and it's freekick. Liverpool need to settle the game.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 08:08:08 pm »
West Brom all over Liverpool....
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 08:09:01 pm »
7:00 The ball goes down our left side and Carra is first to it, but Lakuku easily shoves him off the ball and is free in the box, lays it off and the shot is low but Jones does well to get down and save. Liverpool on the back foot and under pressure

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 08:10:10 pm »
Could have been 2 already...this may be a long old night.

Not doing ourselves any favors here.

Dreadful by Henderson left Wisdom short then they score

Very bad by Henderson.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 08:10:44 pm »
Keeper errors are the only part of our bane, we have to be able to convert chances.... (I sound like a broke record)

Come on lads keep some possession and build up an attack.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 08:11:22 pm »
Assaidi looks like a very good buy for 2mish.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 08:11:50 pm »
9:00 Liverpool begin to apply some pressure and earn a corner. It's wasted. Lakuku gets the ball on the halfway line and pushes it past Carra who turns and manages to get there first and clear. Up the other end Assaidi gets the ball on the left gets to the byline and dinks the ball onto the 6 yard box, Yesil gets a good head to it, but it's wide. Should have done better
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:12:41 pm by SRAWL »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 08:14:16 pm »
12:00 Assaidi surrounded by 3 players, manages to win a freekick in the WBA half. Liverpool play back and build again. Knocking it around around the halfway line. Robinson to Pacheco and he is disposed. WBA get the ball to the 18 yard box and Pacheco recover it for liverpool.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 08:14:30 pm »
Some good tracking back by Pacheco as Liverpool's defence struggles to keep West Brom at bay.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 08:15:08 pm »
Last thing these young players needed is an experienced such as Brad making such an horrendous error. Put them right up against it from the off.

Too true. We badly need a good back up keeper.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 08:15:29 pm »
14:00 Wisdom down the right hand side, manages to thread the ball to Yesil on the edge of the box, a quick snap shot but the ball is always rising and out for a goal kick

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 08:15:34 pm »
Indeed! Superb piece of close control with 3 West Brom players surrounding him and pressing heavily.

Re. Assaidi.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 08:17:20 pm »
Assaidi and Yesil both look like good additions, lots of promise that can be developed.

Yup looking decent so far.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 08:17:48 pm »
YESIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope SAHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong Turk/German.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 08:18:08 pm »
It's a goal for Liverpool!! OMG what a weird go.

16:00 Sahin takes a shot from way way out and its soft. It goes under Ben Foster (he's so young) and it's 1-1!

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 08:18:36 pm »
GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

One all

:champ :scarf

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 08:19:34 pm »
Get in.  Somebody as young as Ben  foster should have done better there though.

He really should have done better! But he's young he has time to learn ;)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: West Brom 1 vs 1 Liverpool (Tamas | Sahin)
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 08:20:47 pm »
Sorry to say i've heard Downing's name once. Doesn't look like he is fighting for his place.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 08:21:50 pm »
Sorry to say i've heard Downing's name once. Doesn't look like he is fighting for his place.

Assaidi/Sterling/Suarez/Borini are easily ahead of him in the team.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 08:22:34 pm »
20:00 Liverpool knocking the ball about building from the back. Assaidi skins his man and manages to get a good cross in, Downing knocks it back to Sahin but the shot in blocked.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 08:23:30 pm »
Have to say, I´m a big fan of Dani Pacheco and he´s looked very good so far. Good shot then wins the ball back a minute later with an excellent tackle.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 08:24:02 pm »
23:00 Liverpool earn a throwin deep in WBA territory. Getting a definite foothold in the game now

Over to SRAWL for the next 23 mins.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 08:24:34 pm »
Have to say, I´m a big fan of Dani Pacheco and he´s looked very good so far. Good shot then wins the ball back a minute later with an excellent tackle.

You are not the only one. Robbo looks like pushing Enrique hard for his place...

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 08:25:20 pm »
So, my work's done. Throw any PM's my way lurking folks!
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 08:25:45 pm »
Unlike Downing, Pacheco is working his socks off, he's all over the place trying to win the ball back, tracking back, covering etc... really good to see.

Dani Pacheco is all over the place at the moment, showing great spirit and putting in a shift.  Downing take note.

Pacheco definitely showing Downing what it means to fight for a place.

Some great build up and passing by the lads, the cross went amiss but we calmly dispossessed WBA from the ball and have since started over.

Well done.

Just needed sometime to settle I think, the occasion and all that. Looking decent now. Calm heads.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 08:26:40 pm »
25 - West Brom get some possession.....they try to attack but an over hit pass is kicked away by Jones and their second attack is easily broken down.....meanwhile Assaidi wins the ball just outside the WB box and tricks his way in....shoots....low and easily saved....

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 08:27:26 pm »
This is good as me need Glen back on the other side to cover for an injured Kelly.

Not a fan of Glen on the left. Not that he is bad, but he is better on the right.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 08:28:08 pm »
27 - Wisdom wins the ball on the right....West Brom put it out for a throw.....Liverpool can't keep a hold of it and it goes back to West Brom.....

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 08:28:09 pm »
Downing really not covering himself in glory. hasn't beaten his man yet and tries to earn a corner but just stands and watches as the defender gets the ball, leaves it to wisdom to fight for the ball back.