I'm proposing a solution to my boss about forming an agreement with bloggers to enable ourselves and each blogger grow our respective audiences. To do this, I need some insights from the minds of bloggers themselves. So, if you have some time, I'd really appreciate a few answers to some questions.
As a thank you I have provided a fantastic article for you to read at the bottom of the page, it is quite long, but essential reading for any writer / blogger. Questions:Besides your own writing, what is most important to you as a blogger?
- increasing followers (social or otherwise)
- increasing page views
- having a high number of engaged users / comments
- having a high level of shares
- earning money off advertisements on your website
- something elseHow are you trying to grow your followers & page views, or is this important? Is the above proving to be difficult? If we offered a plugin or RSS feed solution for your blog (amongst other blogs), so you can display your content on a website which is directly related to your topic, would you be interested?
- you can grow name as a writer
- have more people subscribe to you on facebook/twitter/G+
-- This means that you can share your original blog page to more people socially each week, thus increasing your ad views on your own site.
Feel free to talk freely about any of this...
This is just an idea i have, but it has a lot of legs. http://www.viperchill.com/future-of-blogging/