Author Topic: United Fans  (Read 6940 times)

Offline trevor1973

• Main Stander
  • "and Kenny Dalglish the creator supreme"
United Fans
« on: April 15, 2012, 04:46:38 pm »
I hope this was deleted because I had it in the wrong section - just expressing my disgust at the Utd fans singing 'Always the victim, it's never your fault' on the anniversary of Hillsborough at today's game

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
Re: United Fans
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:48:41 pm »
I share your disgust, but I wouldn't give them the time of day mate.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline trevor1973

• Main Stander
  • "and Kenny Dalglish the creator supreme"
United Fans
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:50:50 pm »
You're right - just the fact that it's today that really riles me

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:52:22 pm »
I was hoping they wouldn't stoop that low, but I should've known better
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 04:52:40 pm »
No Hillsborough thread on redcafe this year as far as I can see.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 04:57:17 pm »
Some, i repeat SOME united fans do have respect. However, any team that just sings about scousers,  murders, and without killing anyone..etc etc are a bunch of c*nts

Know lots were moaning as Luiverpool dont want to play on this date, and they said we/other teams play on X date

"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline David H

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 04:59:00 pm »
Nothing new like i said in the other thread mate and its not a minority if you can hear it clearly on TV, people need to get that into their heads

Offline R.A.La

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 05:00:14 pm »
Despicable gang of gobshites.
those people were scared off by the distress chatter and the organised internet terrorism campaign that was directed against people involved.

Offline BarnsleyScouser

• Kopite
  • Best in the World
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 05:01:04 pm »
Classless c*nts.
If showing respect to the 96 and other victims of Hillsborough on the 15th is seen as unacceptable by other teams fans then I am glad I support Liverpool and understand some things are more important than football

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 05:01:09 pm »
What was their actual reason for singing it? Don't their apologists claim it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough? So why sing it playing Villa at home on the anniversary, or have I missed something here.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 05:02:03 pm »
c*nts.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 05:02:03 pm »
Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 05:02:46 pm »
Disgusting. Compare it to the perfectly observed silence from the Everton fans yesterday.
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 05:03:13 pm »
Wouldn't expect any less of them.

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 05:03:49 pm »
What was their actual reason for singing it? Don't their apologists claim it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough? So why sing it playing Villa at home on the anniversary, or have I missed something here.
Unfortunately, I think they mean it as a reference to Hillsborough. Ignorance doesn't quite cover it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 05:03:57 pm »
It's exactly what you expect.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 05:04:17 pm »
'They always take the moral high ground though.'

They are the most hypocritical c*nts I've met in my life.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 05:04:29 pm »

It's about Hillsborough.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 05:04:42 pm »
They've got bellends in their support who sadly mock Hillsborough, and we have with The Munich air disaster. Singing that today though is fucking horrid. Thankfully there will be some in the crowd disgusted with what they're hearing.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 05:05:05 pm »
They've got bellends in their support who sadly mock Hillsborough, and we have with The Munich air disaster. Singing that today though is fucking horrid. Thankfully there will be some in the crowd disgusted with what they're hearing.

Yeah. Right.

Offline Jellies

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 05:07:35 pm »
Thankfully there will be some in the crowd disgusted with what they're hearing.
Beginning to doubt it's too many mate.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 05:10:36 pm »
I know some normal, intelligent people who for some reason support Manchester United, and when it comes to that disgusting little club they turn into the most irrational, stupid morons. It seems to be something that has spread amongst the group of creatures known as their fans.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »

We played a home game on the Munich Air disaster this year and I heard absolutely nothing. Or am I deaf?
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline AriGold

• Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 05:20:16 pm »
We played a home game on the Munich Air disaster this year and I heard absolutely nothing. Or am I deaf?
So you're saying none of our fans mock Munich?
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 05:21:25 pm »
I think he's saying that nothing was said at the game on that day.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 05:23:32 pm »

Are you saying that you've heard the crowd with Munich chants in the last x years? Because if you are then you're talking shite.

Offline AriGold

• Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 05:24:43 pm »
Are you saying that you've heard the crowd with Munich chants in the last x years? Because if you are then you're talking shite.
No idea where I said that like. But quote me if you find it mate please.

My point is, every team has bellends. Don't tarnish the good ones.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 05:26:54 pm »
No idea where I said that like. But quote me if you find it mate please.

My point is, every team has bellends. Don't tarnish the good ones.

Right. I have heard them again and again En-masse (Thousands - a large percentage of their attendance) regularly sing stuff about Heysel and Hillsborough - loudly. Clearly. Again. And Again. And Again. Every game we play them and a fair few where we don't.

I have heard the odd individual in the odd pub singing stuff about Munich. I haven't heard our crowd sing about Munich. Not for years. Donkeys years.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 05:27:07 pm »

I've seen some pricks of our support making plane gestures at the mancs, it happens.

Thankfully those gobshites got dealt with but it does happen and it's happened this year and last.

I also know a few mancs who find it disgusting when their lot start with the Hillsborough stuff, so don't tar them all with the same brush Andy because quite frankly, you're being pathetic doing that.

Every set of supporters has got gobshites. Simple as mate.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »
I've seen some pricks of our support making plane gestures at the mancs, it happens.

Thankfully those gobshites got dealt with but it does happen and it's happened this year and last.

I also know a few mancs who find it disgusting when their lot start with the Hillsborough stuff, so don't tar them all with the same brush Andy because quite frankly, you're being pathetic doing that.

I have, like you, seen the odd individual. Here and there. That get told to fuck off and shut up. I haven't seen thousands of fans chanting it.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 05:28:48 pm »
Someone should make a bellend to good supporter ratio for every team in the league. It would probably take a while though.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2012, 05:29:57 pm »
I have, like you, seen the odd individual. Here and there. That get told to fuck off and shut up. I haven't seen thousands of fans chanting it.

And I've seen hundreds of our lot doing the same thing, not in the stands, but in the streets.

It's disguting either way mate, but we're not all saints either like some seem to think on here.

Offline Red James

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2012, 05:30:37 pm »
You'll always get disgusting knob heads who mock Hillsborough and that certain club seems to have a large number of them. Only thing you can do is ignore it because I doubt anything will be done about it.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 05:31:08 pm »

every club has gobshites indeed but has it not become so clear to anyone with a pair of ears (or a set of eyes for that matter) that their "minority" has become in fact a majority when it comes to Heysel and Hillsborough stuff too? You don't even need to be at the game, the songs are so obvious even through the tele.

Offline Razorblade

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2012, 05:32:00 pm »

Loud enough chants for Kenny's first game back in the FA Cup

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2012, 05:33:05 pm »
And I've seen hundreds of our lot doing the same thing, not in the stands, but in the streets.

It's disguting either way mate, but we're not all saints either like some seem to think on here.

I'm not saying we're saints - we have some horrible, horrible bastards that support us.

But it's not the majority. Listen to any game. Let's er try the one today going on right now. They clearly sang a song about Hillsborough - and clearly it was a shit load of their fans. Everyone could hear it clear as day. And we're not even fucking playing them. And on this day of all days.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2012, 05:33:46 pm »
Loud enough chants for Kenny's first game back in the FA Cup

I went to that game - never heard the vast majority of the crowd singing about Munich. Mainly because it never happened.

Offline Razorblade

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2012, 05:35:13 pm »
I went to that game - never heard the vast majority of the crowd singing about Munich. Mainly because it never happened.

So did I. Never said the vast majority, it was a lot more than a handful though I can tell you

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2012, 05:35:17 pm »

It's like the attacking Alan Smith's ambulance with rocket launchers and stuff, just because it didn't actually happen doesn't mean it can't be reported as fact.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2012, 05:35:51 pm »
So did I. Never said the vast majority, it was a lot more than a handful though I can tell you

I sit in the Upper Kemlyn towards the Kop. Never heard it. Where did it supposedly come from?