Author Topic: Liverpool Football Club and fighting our corner.  (Read 52422 times)

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
Liverpool Football Club and fighting our corner.
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:45:25 pm »
Are LFC going to start banning journalists from Anfield who constantly write shite about our club and players in an effort to undermine us?

Are LFC going to ban any other sections of the media, who they have no contractual obligation to, from Anfield for printing or airing shite about our club and players?

Are LFC going to respond to Ferguson's fucking disgusting post-match interview today and demand the FA look into the matter?

I'll give you the answer to all 3 questions. They wont do a fucking thing.

Until that changes then we will continue to bend over and be shafted by all and sundry and all the indignation in the world on RAWK and other fan sites will count for fuck all.

Offline Carra23

• Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool Football Club and fighting our corner.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:46:49 pm »
Are LFC going to start banning journalists from Anfield who constantly write shite about our club and players in an effort to undermine us?

Are LFC going to ban any other sections of the media, who they have no contractual obligation to, from Anfield for printing or airing shite about our club and players?

Are LFC going to respond to Ferguson's fucking disgusting post-match interview today and demand the FA look into the matter?

Until that changes then we will continue to bend over and be shafted by all and sundry and all the indignation in the world on RAWK and other fan sites will count for fuck all.

Is what I am also expecting.
Sent from my laptop using my fingers to type

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:47:19 pm »
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 07:47:44 pm »
Tonight we are being hung, drawn and quartered by absolutely everybody. I feel sick to the core about it. The only thing we can do about it IMO is to win matches.

Offline gkmacca

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 07:53:24 pm »
It's exasperating. During a period when the Press is terrified of being accused of acting irresponsibly, the club has just sat back and allowed hacks to wrongly describe a player as a racist and make the most outrageous claims about the manager, the club and the fans in one biased and inaccurate article after another. We need a legal team prepared to go through every one and threaten action.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 07:54:19 pm »
Tonight we are being hung, drawn and quartered by absolutely everybody. I feel sick to the core about it. The only thing we can do about it IMO is to win matches.

While that would be welcome there is an enormous amount more we could do.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 07:56:27 pm »
Kenny, just like Rafa, has been left by the owners, the middle managers, Ian Ayre et all.

The Club itself has been fucking cowardly throughout.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 07:57:24 pm »
Some of the media articles being written against Kenny and Luis are unbelievably bad pieces of journalism. Sickening.

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 08:02:09 pm »
The best response to any criticism is winning matches. I don't care how much shit the media writes about us. I care about our performance on the pitch.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 08:02:39 pm »
Even some of the posters on here - I wouldn't like to be in the trenches with certain shitbags on here.

Outsiders are against us - fuck them, I don't care. Let them think what they like. When nobheads who follow (not support) LFC start turning against Luis and even, subtly, Kenny, then they can get to fuck.

Yes, that's right. Fuck off and crawl back down in to your hole.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 08:03:54 pm »
If i'm correct, one of the main roles Rafa wanted for Kenny when he brought him back was as a spokesman, a figurehead for the club, someone to represent us at official occasions etc

The thinking behind it, just as I thought, being that the press wouldn't fuck with Kenny the way they did with Rafa.  For one reason or another he never ended up in such a role, and I felt we missed out

But the way the press have been with him the last few months has been nothing short of a disgrace, they've made him out to be a fool, asked him ridiculous questions and written ridiculous articles on Kenny and the club, while all the time having that tramp's cock in their mouths

Well it has to stop.  It should have stopped years ago, but enough is finally enough.  We need to make a stand against the media and the way they think they can get away with all this shite, both individually and as a club.
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 08:04:11 pm »
Even some of the posters on here - I wouldn't like to be in the trenches with certain shitbags on here.

Outsiders are against us - fuck them, I don't care. Let them think what they like. When nobheads who follow (not support) LFC start turning against Luis and even, subtly, Kenny, then they can get to fuck.

Yes, that's right. Fuck off and crawl back down in to your hole.

Nail on head

Offline Base21

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:43 pm »
So, what can we as supporters do?!

We represent the club one way or another, and sincerely are feeling down by both the media and the club... And I for one won't try and do anything that harms the club, but I want this shit to be done and over with ASAP...

For Ferguson to come out and comment on our players in such ways is just sickening, I feel like punching someone in the face
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 08:19:03 pm »
Thank fuck for Kenny at least.  Can you imagine going through all this with Hodgson?

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 08:23:43 pm »
Hodgson would've most likely commited Seppuku before his FA Feudal Lord(s).
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline JCM

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 08:25:41 pm »
We can stop buying newspapers.  We can stop visiting their websites.  We stop going to the pub to watch a game on Sky.  We can bin Sky TV in our homes.  The money we will all save can then be spent on a subscription to LFC.TV where we can watch the Nexgen and so on.  easy
LFC Collectables

Offline FitRobbie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 08:28:20 pm »
Just blank the media, in total. LFC TV only. That drunk auld prick got away with it for years with the BBC, so Fuck them all. No pre match, no post match nothing. No player interviews anywhere. Let them say what they want, the only information they get is from the club site or station.

If the FA force an interview, "No Comment" all the way, can't make anyone talk. Any international's only talk about their country, no club.

Offline GODS LEFT BOOT

• Legacy Fan
  • ...AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF THE LARK
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:34:16 pm »
Am I alone in thinking we should find someway of showing KD our support and thanks for the way he is refusing to cave in to them?
It's not be the best thing for PR but he is acting the way all true Red's would in his position.

Id like the King to know his army is massed behind him.
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 08:35:25 pm »
We should ban them like that c*nt down the road does, but we won't. Sick and tired of it all.

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 08:36:03 pm »
So, what can we as supporters do?!

We represent the club one way or another, and sincerely are feeling down by both the media and the club... And I for one won't try and do anything that harms the club, but I want this shit to be done and over with ASAP...

For Ferguson to come out and comment on our players in such ways is just sickening, I feel like punching someone in the face
You ask what we can do, well one is to stop thir rags, most of it made up so disgruntled of Dingle will write in and complain.
What I'm waiting for now is the journo who fights our corner wach the letters role in then!!!!!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 08:37:00 pm »

The Press Conference the other day was restricted.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline StevieG80

• Boys Pen
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 08:38:07 pm »
Well on the News the Liverpool representative made out that there was the decision to shake hands and that not to was purely Suarez's decision and not what was discussed from the club point of view.
I can see him on his way in the summer. I can also see him being benched for a game or two.
As for our club we have gone way done in peoples estimation now. A mate of mine who is a Newcastle fan but has always liked Liverpool and even more so when we gave em over £30million for nothing, feels a bit like Liverpool have got this situation wrong on so many levels.
To be honest i feel the same. My wife is even a bit funny about me sticking up for the guy now (Suarez).
Yeah the press will take advantage but we have done ourselves no favours and just act like everyone else is wrong and we are right and we will do as we please.
In reality you cant be like that no matter how big you think/know your club is.
We have set a bad example to younger generations by seeming petty an being unable to rise above. We bit, big time.

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 08:39:00 pm »

The fact that there was a mini furore the other day over LFC not allowing some sections of the media into its press conference maybe the start of a change in attitude from the club.

Once the media get the idea that attendance is by invitation only their behaviour may change a bit
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline liverpooll

• I am right, you are wrong, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Just does not get it. Also does not get that he does not get it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 08:39:24 pm »
Well on the News the Liverpool representative made out that there was the decision to shake hands and that not to was purely Suarez's decision and not what was discussed from the club point of view.
I can see him on his way in the summer. I can also see him being benched for a game or two.
As for our club we have gone way done in peoples estimation now. A mate of mine who is a Newcastle fan but has always liked Liverpool and even more so when we gave em over £30million for nothing, feels a bit like Liverpool have got this situation wrong on so many levels.

Correct

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 08:39:41 pm »
Just blank the media, in total. LFC TV only. That drunk auld prick got away with it for years with the BBC, so Fuck them all. No pre match, no post match nothing. No player interviews anywhere. Let them say what they want, the only information they get is from the club site or station.

If the FA force an interview, "No Comment" all the way, can't make anyone talk. Any international's only talk about their country, no club.

Would love that. Every single interview. To every single media outlet. "No Comment". Every single player banned from talking to them. Every single ex-player that does is banned from Anfield. Them getting absolutely nothing. For ever. Would be superb.

We have LFC.TV have have the media channel and millions of fans. LFC does not need these inbred English c*nts fuck them all.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 08:40:07 pm »
While that would be welcome there is an enormous amount more we could do.
Is there? What should we do then? It seems to me there are three courses we can take:

1) Back down, kowtow to the media, show remorse, allow ourselves to be walked over - FUCK THAT!!!

2) Dig in, continue to resist, fuck the media off, fight even harder etc etc - In an ideal world I'd prefer this but sadly it's just going to make things worse, as we've already seen. I'm sorry we just ain't going to win that fight and we really do run the risk of seriously alienating the club and doing irreparable damage if we press on hard in that direction.

3) Do nothing - It will blow over, today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip wrappers etc etc Keep our noses clean, win some games, make sure we lift that Carling Cup.

So what do you want to do? It's not about giving up the fight for what you believe in or being a coward, it's about common sense. I just feel option 3 is the only reasonable bet on the table right now, option 2 is just a fight we're not going to win, surely that is crystal clear to everyone? The only way we could have gone with option 2 is if the club had appealed Suarez's ban and if Suarez had taken this fight to court. I really wish we had, fuck knows why we didn't but it's too late now I'm afraid.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 08:41:28 pm »
Is there? What should we do then? It seems to me there are three courses we can take:

1) Back down, kowtow to the media, show remorse, allow ourselves to be walked over - FUCK THAT!!!

2) Dig in, continue to resist, fuck the media off, fight even harder etc etc - In an ideal world I'd prefer this but sadly it's just going to make things worse, as we've already seen. I'm sorry we just ain't going to win that fight and we really do run the risk of seriously alienating the club and doing irreparable damage if we press on hard in that direction.

3) Do nothing - It will blow over, today's news is tomorrow's fish and chip wrappers etc etc Keep our noses clean, win some games, make sure we lift that Carling Cup.

So what do you want to do? It's not about giving up the fight for what you believe in or being a coward, it's about common sense. I just feel option 3 is the only reasonable bet on the table right now, option 2 is just a fight we're not going to win, surely that is crystal clear to everyone? The only way we could have gone with option 2 is if the club had appealed Suarez ban and if Suarez had taken this fight to court. I really wish we had, fuck knows why we didn't but it's too late now I'm afraid.

We didnt' fight it because if we had then the League could take sanctions against the club - Automatic Relegation, Points deducted, massive fines etc. etc. etc.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 08:44:36 pm »
We're shit at corners, why would we want to start fighting them? Shouldn't we be practising our corners?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 08:44:58 pm »
We didnt' fight it because if we had then the League could take sanctions against the club - Automatic Relegation, Points deducted, massive fines etc. etc. etc.
Really? What if we'd gone to CAS?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 08:50:32 pm »

Even then. That's why the FA have a 99.6% conviction rate. No one dares challenge their total power. It's shite.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:02 pm »
With no due respect, that's bollocks. We just realised we'd played our hand all wrong, and folded, with Suarez taking one up the arse metaphorically-speaking, as punishment. And like a '70s schoolboy in the headmasters office, we took it bending over muttering "twats" under our breath in pointless defiance.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline walneyred8

• Wants to know what cock tastes like.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 08:53:27 pm »
Did any other manager make any comments about Cantona never playing for utd ever again?
Did any other manager make any comments about Ferdinand never playing for utd again?
Did They fuck! Who the fuck does the whiskey nosed twat think he is? Giving advice on what other clubs should do with their own players? I have had enough of this prick and his media mates who all clamber around him drooling over every word he slurs out. The club should at least make a statement about other people getting their own house in order before criticising anybody else`s.

Rant over-but I am still boiling with rage and the haggered old prick.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 08:54:16 pm »
Even then. That's why the FA have a 99.6% conviction rate. No one dares challenge their total power. It's shite.
They said that about the Inquisition. Anyway, it's not so much to do with "total power" but the amount of corruption and Ferguson's tentacles everywhere. If we're not the club to make a stand against that, then who the fuck is left?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 09:06:02 pm »
Did any other manager make any comments about Cantona never playing for utd ever again?
Did any other manager make any comments about Ferdinand never playing for utd again?
Did They fuck! Who the fuck does the whiskey nosed twat think he is? Giving advice on what other clubs should do with their own players? I have had enough of this prick and his media mates who all clamber around him drooling over every word he slurs out. The club should at least make a statement about other people getting their own house in order before criticising anybody else`s.

Rant over-but I am still boiling with rage and the haggered old prick.
If Liverpool are a disgrace and soft on racism, then Ferguson and United are a disgrace and soft on drugs (Ferdinand), off pitch violence (Cantona) and on pitch violence (Keane) as they supported and accepted back all three without compunction (they are also soft on granny shagging and inane tweeting from Rooney and incest from St. Ryan for that matter). I am quite happy to ignore this tirade from the tramp - everyone in football knows he will say black is white if he thinks it gives him the slightest competitive advantage.

I am, however, a bit disappointed (if slightly amused) by Luis today. Don't get me wrong, I have backed and believed him from the beginning, and neither the FA "enquiry" nor todays antics change the truth of the case itself.

I also don't criticise him for not wanting to shake Evra's hand - to be honest, assuming his version of events is closer than Evra's to the truth, which I believe it to be, then there is no way on the planet I would be shaking the c**t's hand either.

No, where I am disappointed is that Luis has, on the face of it, let Kenny and the club down if he hasn't forewarned them of his intentions. He could have done any of the following
1. Bit his tongue and shaked (as I say, I wouldn't have)
2. Let Kenny know so he could at least have had the option of not starting Luis.
3. Let the club know so they could request no handshake.
4. Let the club know so they could at least have briefed the media that "Luis believes he has been wronged by Mr Evra, that Mr Evra's version of events was not accurate and has besmirched his good name and is therefore not comfortable shaking his hand" so as not to give sky the sensational drama they wanted, take the wind out of the story before it happened and let the game go on in the planned vitriolic way without the added bonus of surprise, sensationalist "LFC and Suarez are a disgrace" headlines.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:12:05 pm by Red number seven »
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 09:07:41 pm »
The worry is the long term impact on the club.

Fair or not, we all know that perception is often reality and this type of negative press may help deter top ethnic players from signing for the club or people of ethnic origin from supporting the club or buying the shirts, merchandise etc - to coin a phrase, mud sticks. 

I emphathise with Suarez's principalled refusal to shake Evra's hand, however, the club should have banned the whole event from occuring in the 1st place to help minimise the damage thats already been done (rightly or wrongly) to the name of LFC.

Offline zarababe

• Main Stander
  • we come too... play !
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 09:09:27 pm »
of course we fight our corner ... this media are the same sh'tes that accused 'our'own' of pick pocketting at hillsborough, they all supported those lies and they'll do what they can to put us down.. we stand UNITED behind Suarez and the CLUB

And I expect the club to respond to Ferguson.. how dare he, after supporting Cantonba is a viloent attack .. what the fook is the world comin to when Liverpool supporters can't defen SUAREZ.. go wash the dishes with yer wives you bunch of fU>>s !
Liverpool my heart and soul !

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 09:09:48 pm »
That was my initial thought, but CAS don't have any jurisdiction over the FA as I understand it. They could disagree with the result but not overturn it. Embarrassing for the FA, if successful, but ultimately would not change the ban.

And the reason we didn't appeal to the FA is that, agian as I understand it, you can't appeal the decision, only the sentence. Which would not have hap[ened without contrition, and as Luis and LFC think he's not guilty, contrition would not have been forthcoming. Anyone read Catch 22?
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 09:11:12 pm »
The worry is the long term impact on the club.

Fair or not, we all know that perception is often reality and this type of negative press may help deter top ethnic players from signing for the club or people of ethnic origin from supporting the club or buying the shirts, merchandise etc - to coin a phrase, mud sticks. 

I emphathise with Suarez's principalled refusal to shake Evra's hand, however, the club should have banned the whole event from occuring in the 1st place to help minimise the damage thats already been done (rightly or wrongly) to the name of LFC.

To me, the club stood up for different cultures by defending Suarez.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 09:16:06 pm »
They said that about the Inquisition. Anyway, it's not so much to do with "total power" but the amount of corruption and Ferguson's tentacles everywhere. If we're not the club to make a stand against that, then who the fuck is left?

You only fight the battles that you can win. What happened with Benitez, what happened at Anfield in October and what happened today are only the opening skirmishes. United may have won a few battles but as Ferguson knows only too well it's winning the war that counts.

United might have the upper hand at the moment but Kenny will keep chipping away, not so long ago United were miles ahead but we are closing the gap. The Reds are coming up the hill and cheap publicity stunts like today won't stop that.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Flinstone

• Whatever you like. Would like to slip it in without making it awkward... Chinese Information Minister
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2012, 09:16:32 pm »
Liverpool football club exists to win trophies.Let them say what they want,we just need to get our head down and keep working towards that.

Right now that means not waving a red flag at anyone not because we are scared of them but because it is a distraction to us and the players.
The West is finished, China is the future