Author Topic: Warrior Kit 2012/2013  (Read 390604 times)

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Warrior Kit 2012/2013
« Reply #2200 on: January 31, 2012, 07:40:40 pm »
grungy??? How so?  I would never describe any of our recent kits as grungy...

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
  • Being a reds fan is like match day, everyday.
« Reply #2201 on: January 31, 2012, 07:40:52 pm »
Considering nothing has been released this is a joke of a comment.

the summer collection was out this week. i doubt our warrior kit will look something trendy since they have taken the cheap ghetto designs route.
If you judge people for what they are not who they are, you will make genuine friends rather than friends of circumstance.

Offline Dmode101

• Kopite
  • Being a reds fan is like match day, everyday.
« Reply #2202 on: January 31, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »
grungy??? How so?  I would never describe any of our recent kits as grungy...

perforation and contoured ribbings are grunge elements. but clearly you are are well versed in current trends.  ::)
If you judge people for what they are not who they are, you will make genuine friends rather than friends of circumstance.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #2203 on: January 31, 2012, 09:36:33 pm »
the summer collection was out this week. i doubt our warrior kit will look something trendy since they have taken the cheap ghetto designs route.

The Warrior LFC summer collection wad unveiled? Was it?
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2204 on: January 31, 2012, 09:37:58 pm »
perforation and contoured ribbings are grunge elements. but clearly you are are well versed in current trends.  ::)

Who gives a fuck about current trends?

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2205 on: January 31, 2012, 09:50:52 pm »
Why oh why do people insist on putting 5 stars on the kit shirt.

In the first place the Premier League won't allow it for League matches.

Man City has their 3 stars because it is part of their crest and has FA to do with winning anything.

We won't be putting 5 stars on any kit for Europe either. We might put 6 after we win the CL again. We can wear the badges indicating we have won 5 times on our sleeve but we can't have 5 stars on the shirt.

Pay attention to the rules lads... :wave
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline ianlee16

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2206 on: January 31, 2012, 09:56:12 pm »
These mock ups are great but wouldnt it stick to the thread a little better if someone took the information we've given and mocked up the real kits? Otherwise it's all a bit pointless isn't it? The thread is filled with pictures of a shirt we won't wear and the info we've been good enough to provide is being lost in the mix.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2207 on: January 31, 2012, 09:56:59 pm »
These mock ups are great but wouldnt it stick to the thread a little better if someone took the information we've given and mocked up the real kits? Otherwise it's all a bit pointless isn't it? The thread is filled with pictures of a shirt we won't wear and the info we've been good enough to provide is being lost in the mix.

Both myself and Red_J have mate, yet people keep posting the ones that we won't be getting ;)

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2208 on: January 31, 2012, 10:00:32 pm »

All I know of grunge is the converse, ripped jeans and unwashed hair I had in my teens while I deafened myself playing mudhoney, Nirvana and pixies covers far too loud.

Football shirts (bar my 1980s USSR top) didn't feature;)

Offline 4tothefloor

• Main Stander
  • Longs for the days of pass and move at Anfield
« Reply #2209 on: January 31, 2012, 10:00:45 pm »
I think you're in the wrong forum mate. Desperate Scousewives sounds more like your cup of tea :P LFC is not a fashion show, you should know by now that the classic look is what generally goes. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:04:01 pm by 4tothefloor »
LFC

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #2210 on: January 31, 2012, 10:49:17 pm »
Both myself and Red_J have mate, yet people keep posting the ones that we won't be getting ;)

Are you able to repost / put a Link back to where you posted it, please? I've no idea which mock ups are based on accurate info and which aren't, any more.

Thanks.  :wave

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2211 on: January 31, 2012, 11:43:44 pm »
I've no idea which mock ups are based on accurate info and which aren't, any more.

Can people take that as a hint & stop posting shit they've found on football 365? There's solid information as to what the kits look like & there's been plenty of time & effort spent on (quality) mock ups so stop filling the thread with pages of irrelevant bollocks.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2212 on: January 31, 2012, 11:52:37 pm »
The small Liverbird is cool but can't say I like the huge one either.  I don't see the point of it.  I would prefer just a plain red shirt. 

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #2213 on: February 1, 2012, 12:19:33 am »
Are you able to repost / put a Link back to where you posted it, please? I've no idea which mock ups are based on accurate info and which aren't, any more.

+1 this would be good if you get a chance
YNWA - JFT97

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2214 on: February 1, 2012, 01:14:08 am »

This was the closest I came to getting it, according to nocturnalvin it's very very close.

Only thing I can't get right is the Y neck collar but I'll give it another go tomorrow night :wave

Offline chromed

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #2215 on: February 1, 2012, 01:18:18 am »
Ah yeah I remember seeing this now. Nice one lad, will look forward to seeing your new attempt tomorrow ;)
YNWA - JFT97

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #2216 on: February 1, 2012, 05:02:51 am »
This was the closest I came to getting it, according to nocturnalvin it's very very close.

Only thing I can't get right is the Y neck collar but I'll give it another go tomorrow night :wave

i thought somebody else did the y-neck version already ?

Must agree though this thread is getting tedious.

Thanks to all the PMs. Appreciate that. Easier saying here than replying individually. Lazy me. :P

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #2217 on: February 1, 2012, 05:08:02 am »
Probably looks and feels more like the Spurs home top than a polo shirt.  Only guessing.

nocturnalvin?

more like polo shirt in my opinion. Thats the downside.

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2218 on: February 1, 2012, 05:23:44 am »
So basically we've finally got a simple plain red shirt with a Liverbird on it again? Quality.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline kkhaku

• Kaladze
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter: k_rrar
« Reply #2219 on: February 1, 2012, 07:11:47 am »

I would like to say that the management have failed to be professional and cater to a global audience. they have not hired top designers and it speaks badly for the club. If they need any advice, they should look at barcelona and even man city and man united current kits. I think the common denominator is Nike designs. I am actually a big fan of our 80's addidas look. But design comes first and currently the clubs grungy and hoolilander looks are hedious and clearly someone's making dated design decisions based on their own egos and wimps.

I will hope one day when the club's merchandise is properly runned. till then, I can confidently say they are chasing away customers and have lost the opportunity to make huge money. they may pls people who dig such designs but they are the minority or dated fashion taste people. geometric designs and tribal graffiti are in. but noooo. we still dig that early 2000's look. neutrals must be looking at us like some backward club.

You're saying we should cater to a larger audience with our designs in order to obtain more revenue? Ok, point taken. Maybe Warrior will go that route.

However before using words like 'hedeous' and 'hoolilander' in reference to our kit, and referring to our designers as 'egos and wimps' you might want to consider that we're 4th in shirt sales behind Barca, Madrid, and United. Considering the fan bases of those clubs, I'd say our grungy backwards kits haven't done too badly eh?
"God is dead." - Freidrich Nietzsche, 1882
"Nietzsche is dead." - God, 1900

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2220 on: February 1, 2012, 07:25:22 am »
Guess we're going back to the 70's/80's.  8)
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2221 on: February 1, 2012, 07:33:52 am »
I think Dmode101 is the target audience for the fabled hideous (sorry, "hedious") 3rd kit. Looks like there's hope for some sales after all, nocturnalvin!

• Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #2222 on: February 1, 2012, 07:34:23 am »

Thank you. I like this, it'll look better 'on' though.

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #2223 on: February 1, 2012, 08:08:08 am »
I think Dmode101 is the target audience for the fabled hideous (sorry, "hedious") 3rd kit. Looks like there's hope for some sales after all, nocturnalvin!

:P  he's got some fashion taste.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2224 on: February 1, 2012, 08:14:53 am »
i thought somebody else did the y-neck version already ?

aye, Red_J did but I was to lazy to go back the 2-3 pages and find it after spending 5 minutes finding my one! ;D

Offline eirwen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2225 on: February 1, 2012, 08:32:35 am »
Can we do a mockup for the away kit? Or is it too complicated like the third kit?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2226 on: February 1, 2012, 08:35:18 am »

Mockup by Red-J:

Same as J-Mc but with a collar, and judging by people in the knows comments its pretty much spot on

Offline DyingAtheist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2227 on: February 1, 2012, 11:54:34 am »
everything seems ok EXCEPT the huge liverbird. good effort but you should keep personal designs to yourself. you have to admit that huge background element is no where near any current trends. its seems our owners dig such grungy designs judging from the current summer look. very disappointed and sad. another era where i wont buy anything from the club.

I would like to say that the management have failed to be professional and cater to a global audience. they have not hired top designers and it speaks badly for the club. If they need any advice, they should look at barcelona and even man city and man united current kits. I think the common denominator is Nike designs. I am actually a big fan of our 80's addidas look. But design comes first and currently the clubs grungy and hoolilander looks are hedious and clearly someone's making dated design decisions based on their own egos and wimps.

I will hope one day when the club's merchandise is properly runned. till then, I can confidently say they are chasing away customers and have lost the opportunity to make huge money. they may pls people who dig such designs but they are the minority or dated fashion taste people. geometric designs and tribal graffiti are in. but noooo. we still dig that early 2000's look. neutrals must be looking at us like some backward club.

You've not even seen the real kit and you're already complaining about it? Furthermore, have you seen Barca's kit? Or heck, their kit for the upcoming season? It's horrendous.
This is such an uninformed and ignorant post that it just...it boggles the mind.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2228 on: February 1, 2012, 12:45:21 pm »

"Grunge elements". Who the fuck is this guy?

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #2229 on: February 1, 2012, 01:03:31 pm »
"Grunge elements". Who the fuck is this guy?

Are we playing in chequed shirts, black t-shirts and ripped jeans now?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2230 on: February 1, 2012, 01:05:01 pm »
Look at all the critics in this thread.

And they haven't even seen it yet.   :lmao
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2231 on: February 1, 2012, 02:14:29 pm »
So is the badge definitely changing then?

Offline Garcepticon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2232 on: February 1, 2012, 02:20:14 pm »
This thread should probably be locked and a new OP should be put up with the accurate mockups and the details of the second and third kit posted on it. Would save a lot of time to have a load of bullet points with what we know about this new kit deal.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2233 on: February 1, 2012, 02:45:19 pm »
Look at all the critics in this thread.

And they haven't even seen it yet.   :lmao
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #2234 on: February 1, 2012, 03:27:32 pm »
This thread should probably be locked and a new OP should be put up with the accurate mockups and the details of the second and third kit posted on it. Would save a lot of time to have a load of bullet points with what we know about this new kit deal.
Agree

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2235 on: February 1, 2012, 03:31:52 pm »
The real issue for me has always been the other merchandise. It's shocking more often than not. I'm pretty confident in saying within 6 months I could save the club a fortune & improve their profit margin by a considerable amount, as could most of us to be honest.

Nice simple clobber means people will buy it. Speak to most people & they'd love a nice crisp polo with just a red Liverbird on it & maybe the eternal flame on the back of the neck. Make one of them in black/grey/navy/white & flog it for 15 quid they'd be gone in no time. Same with hoodies, I don't want a fucking hoody that's got Anfield stitched across it in huge letters with some god awful piping all over it. Same deal as the polo, Just a nice little Liverbird, the eternal flame somewhere, job done. If you really wanna get adventurous have a larger liverbird with 5 stars underneath on the back, I mean it's not hard.

You always see people making the 5 sign to the mancs, even Gerrard's done it but I'm yet to see the club release a tee with just an outstretched hand on the front making that sign & maybe a little Liverbird on the nape of the neck. If you did that right they'd shift like hot cakes, but instead they'd rather pump out shit like this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Adult-Bimota-Jacket/pid-35575

or this;

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Boana-Polo/pid-35465

Horrendous.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2236 on: February 1, 2012, 03:35:48 pm »
http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/Boana-Polo/pid-35465

Horrendous.

Tbf, that looks a lot better in the flesh, bought it for my little brother the other week.

Agree about the rest though! ;D

Online PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2237 on: February 1, 2012, 03:43:17 pm »

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2238 on: February 1, 2012, 03:45:06 pm »
Tbf, that looks a lot better in the flesh, bought it for my little brother the other week.

Agree about the rest though! ;D

It's not that bad, I just couldn't be arsed trawling through the club shop. We all know the gear I'm on about, some of the shit in that new catalogue I looked at & the first thing I thought was;

That shirt Carroll had on still haunts me, LFC is our religion Anfield is our church or some bollocks. Shocker!

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2239 on: February 1, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »
It's not that bad, I just couldn't be arsed trawling through the club shop. We all know the gear I'm on about, some of the shit in that new catalogue I looked at & the first thing I thought was;

That shirt Carroll had on still haunts me, LFC is our religion Anfield is our church or some bollocks. Shocker!

Club needs new designers....I propose that Kitster and myself get a job ;)