Author Topic: using membership card not your own  (Read 2454 times)

Offline red4ever

• Kopite
using membership card not your own
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:57:56 pm »
Does anyone know if it's ok for a fan card to be used by someone other than the holder? I bought an adult fan card for my niece and we were due to come to the game tomorrow, but she's feeling really unwell and unless she gets a lot better overnight, I'm not sure she'll be able to make it tomorrow. I have a friend who is able to take her place, but I'm not sure if it will cause a problem if he tries to use her card.
PS3 PSN: aks-78                     Xbox Gamertag: aksb78

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: using membership card not your own
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 11:03:44 pm »
Does anyone know if it's ok for a fan card to be used by someone other than the holder? I bought an adult fan card for my niece and we were due to come to the game tomorrow, but she's feeling really unwell and unless she gets a lot better overnight, I'm not sure she'll be able to make it tomorrow. I have a friend who is able to take her place, but I'm not sure if it will cause a problem if he tries to use her card.
Absolutely no problem - have seen it done it loads of times without any hassle

Offline red4ever

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 12:02:01 am »
Cheers.

Mods - You can delete this topic.
PS3 PSN: aks-78                     Xbox Gamertag: aksb78

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 07:32:08 am »
Thought it was better to put this in here rather than start a new thread:

If I log on as myself but buy a ticket using a friends fc number, who will the ticket be sent to? Using someone elses card for fulham today and would rather buy online after people having trouble on the phones yesterday, but need the ticket sent to my address. Thanks.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 08:22:28 am »

If I log on as myself but buy a ticket using a friends fc number, who will the ticket be sent to? Using someone elses card for fulham today and would rather buy online after people having trouble on the phones yesterday, but need the ticket sent to my address. Thanks.
it gets sent to the address registered to the fancard
+6 ticket exchange

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 08:25:15 am »

You'll have to say the first line of address and his/her date of birth too.
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 09:11:19 am »
I bought 2 paper tickets for the man utd game for 2 friends on their fancards when I was connected on the site with my fancard and the 2 tickets came in 2 seperate letters 2 my house 1 week after the game.

got dups at the TO with my fancard, my photo ID and the credit card I used no problem.

ring customer services to be sure !

www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 12:39:44 pm »
Again, to save starting a new thread. 

Is there any way of paying the extra on an over 65s card so that an under 65 can use it - my Dad is looking like he can't make Sunday and my brother wants to use his ticket

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 01:30:57 pm »
Again, to save starting a new thread. 

Is there any way of paying the extra on an over 65s card so that an under 65 can use it - my Dad is looking like he can't make Sunday and my brother wants to use his ticket

For the Wolves game earlier in the season, my friend wanted to bring his sister (who is 13) to the game too. Only me + him have memberships though, so I used my nan's (which is an over 65's one) When I got through on the phones I asked could the ticket be charged at the adult rate so someone under 65 go, and they said that wasn't a problem and charged the higher price.

My nan did get a phone call in the week leading up to the game though asking did she know that she'd paid for an adult ticket for the game, when she explained that she wasn't actually going and that I had already pre-agreed it with the ticket office then they said that was fine and there was no problem.

Not sure it you can upgrade it now though, you'd have to give them a call

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 01:47:12 pm »

Thanks mate, useful to know for the future.  I'll give them a call and see what they say.