Clear your cache and try to make sure your internet connection isn't timing out.
ill give it a go, was actually thinking of this when i had turned off my pc last night..
It is possible that the first download of part 12 stored in the cache with errors, then subsequent downloads are referencing this screwed version..
To recap on what i had done..
1. tried re-downloading it from same site
2. tried re-downloading from a different site
3. repeated steps 1 + 2 without using the download manager i was using.
4. tried to error correct from within win rar
5. rebooted pc to start from a clean slate.
thanks lads, if ye have any more suggestions keep em coming.
Not an expert on this,
1.is there any chance you missed a part or that you downloaded part 12 from a different site?
2.maybe you could try using a different unzipper like 7zip (although I doubt it would do anything different).
3. If it's a particularly large file, then sometimes if you're internet connection isn't the best, then the download can time out (I don't think thats the specific term), and only download part of it.
4.Maybe you could try contacting the person who made the zip, and tell them.
None of these suggestions may help you though
Sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance
1. all options covered
2. possibly, was considering trying it on a mac or linux based OS.. will give that a go later
3. i tried multiple times, so this wouldn't be it