Author Topic: Roy Hodgson the stories so far  (Read 76328 times)

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Roy Hodgson the stories so far
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2010, 08:10:21 pm »
Hodgson said it to Sammy

No fucking way!

Even if he was shite (and I've no idea), you just can't do that...

Offline Roy of the rovers

• TORY Supporter - proof being he voted for Blair...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2010, 08:12:03 pm »
Re: The Liverpool Way and supporting your manager; The way I see it is that he never was or ever will be a "Liverpool" manager.

He's earned nothing but contempt since arriving.

To achieve that anywhere is amazing in just a few weeks. To achieve it here of all places - astonishing

Offline El_Nino_9

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2010, 08:12:29 pm »
It appears if you are Roy Hodgson you can say what you like, especially to Norwegian journalists who ask sensible  and honest qustions....... :butt

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2010, 08:13:46 pm »
edit** Just realised after completing my post that it might not be so relevant for this thread!
Probably should have created a new topic about liverpool fans, how do we feel about turning on our manager.
If there are any kindly mods out there, with plenty of time on their hands, could you shift this to a new thread?  :wave
(I don't have enough posts to make my own new thread!)
I'll keep those post here in the meantime seeing as I can't find another suitable thread, would like to share it with fellow fans nonetheless

He is killing our team for sure. 
Roy is a nice guy, yes, but he is not right for the job.

Roy is a nice guy, but he's killing the team, and he's slowly but surely killing us fans.

You want a Roy story, here's one.

The Day ol' Roy finally pushed a Liverpool fan over to the Dark Side.

And this isn't one of those story/ sequel movies that last years. This is a story, that lasted 3 years. And Ol'Roy wasn't even the leading character, but he had a part to play. Because it was only when Roy's introduction was done and dusted, only when he stood on stage and flourished his feathers for all to see, only then did ol' Roy reveal the secret behind the secret.

The secret that had been speculated on for decades, whispered in the cold alleys by those that wander in the night, the night wanderers.
The Night wanderers, or as we know them, the men sent by their women at 1am to buy groceries from the 24/7 kiosk down the road.  Secrets...secrets about Liverpool. Long ago it was once said, that even Liverpool fans had a limit when supporting their managers. "Through think and thin" they would bellow, "never walk alone" would they chant. But even among their midst were those who carried the burden of their secret.

For it was foretold that one day, Liverpool fans, would  turn their backs on a Liverpool Manager.

But this day would not arrive without a specific sequence of events.

"Bullocks", I would say to my uncle when first told of this, "scriddliumptiously" and "lying Whizpopper" (for I was in the midst of reading BFG with of Roald Dahl)
Events, what events could possibly happen at Liverpool without anyone in the world noticing!

And so, when a Sour double wind blew in from the West during a thunderous storm, and lingered for three years, before disappearing as menacing as it had arrived, there were but a few that noticed, and none dared say. For there was plenty of rejoicement, and merriment all around. Our previous Vanquishing Knight had returned from whence he didth cometh, err fromth, in the EU. For he had a legal permit, and another kingdom beckoned him. And so it fell, that the round table of Liverpool, tainted and tarnished as it decayed to become, was left alone, to beckon up all manner of darkness, into what was once holy.

"A Gentlemen", they gushed,  "respected and respectful", they crowed, "British" they cackled. Lo and Behold, summoned from the dark depths, was a menacing duck, no, a fiery Dragon, nay, worse still, a creaky, croaky Dinosaur. From the days of yonder, when the world was the same, yet infinitely different. Where Evil was triumphant for its losses,  all-conquering in her failures. Slow-witted, slow-moving, and slow-everything else, it was unmatched. And it was with that experience that Ol' Roy, as he became to be known as, was unleashed into our unsuspecting midst.

And little did we know, that this was the beginning of the end, or worse yet, the end of the beginning of the end. The trigger was poised, armed and ready, waiting for an unsuspecting Liverpool fan. The final event required to unleash the secret within, to finally make us Liverpool fans turn our back on an LFC manager, was a single Liverpool fan( preferably a noobie newly registered in an LFC online forum),  to write a long, babbling post, about the problems with Roy. I share this with you only because I need to (yessiree bob, i got paid to do so). This is a warning for other online LFC fans. Unfortunately some fans just can't stop writing negative things about Roy. I pity them.... ::)

Speaking of Roy and his weaknesses,  ;)
(and back to today's wonderfully screwed and raped written English)

My issue with Roy is not so much that we're in our worst start in ages, or one of our worst run of matches in some time. (It could be that Roy's just having a bad run!). It's something else, more emotional for some reason. I'll try to explain, (pls note; a rambling alert has been sounded! :))

His worst run of matches coincide with his reign as manager. That is to say, his worst run is still an ongoing process. Whereas we could pick the date when Rafa's weak run of last year ended, we are still in the midst of a bad run. And this bad run started from his first game in charge! Rafa had a record of success, even in the premierleague, you could look at his results before the weak run, and assume that that was in fact a very bad run. (as opposed to a very bad manager). Roy's record does not hold up the same way. In fact, considering his previous record, I can't imagine what were the thought processes when his name was bandied around as a possible candidate by our board. Which brings me to my main point.

It pains me to say this as a Liverpool fan, but, Roy's appointment as manager was not based on footballing decisions. I know it, you know it, the media might pretend otherwise but they know it, and I'm pretty sure he does too. Now take a second and think about that. For the first time in our history a manager was picked due to political reasons, right here, right to our club, right in our midst. And I think he knows that.. I for one can't stop thinking about that whenever I see him standing in front of our dugout.

Look, I know, we're Liverpool fans, we stand behind our managers no matter what. We did that partly because no matter what the results were on the pitch, we always believed that the owners, the board, and the manager, were trying their best to do what could help Liverpool the most on and off the pitch.  But is that the case today? I'm not sure the last 12 months were about football...far too much politics going on, and whenever you get a lot of political manuovering going on its safe to say money is a big part of it. The board may have done well these last few weeks but I'm still uneasy. I want to trust them, but than I think of Insua leaving, and Aquilani leaving, and the Rafa firing/quiting....did it/was it/could it happen debacle.

My buddy, my pal, my amigo, good ol Rog. Are his actions wrong? Liverpool and him, Roy and LFC. Was he convinced he good bring success?

Or he saw a chance and sprung for it, Carpe Diem and all that.

But its not all that.

Thats my club you've seized the moment with, that's my passion, my love, my emotional joy ride that I love AND NEED. I don't want anything to do with Carpe Diem when its so personal to me. I've already been tortured for the last few years, from the last time some else thought Carpe Diem with reference to Liverpool...and those two stooges are the reason we're having this discussion in the first place!

Sure, I'm not expecting a Knight in Shining armour to replace Rafa, but at the least, a Knight that took a good long look at Liverpool, a good long look at himself before deciding to take the challenge. This is Liverpool dammit! Even after 20 trophyless league season's, we still believe!

Sometimes in life, we have to make the decision not to do something because we acknowledge that we're just not good enough. That the value of Liverpool, and the trials that come with it are above and beyond most managers, and to even attempt to take charge would be to do an injustice to the club, the fans, the history and and every other manager that managed Liverpool before and gave their best.

And dammit Roy, Either you overvalued your skills, or you undervalued what it takes to be a Liverpool manager. Or worse still, you did both. What, you thought because a foriegner like Rafa could lead us to some success and trophies, that you would be the missing link for the league trophy? If that is the case, than I applaud you, you might quite well be the "missing link" they've been looking for all this time. And by "they" I mean the Researchers attempting to connect the link between man and monkey. Or have I gone too far?

But there's more, see, he doesn't seem to realise the situation we're in.

He could have been humbled by his weak start, shocked and surprised.
He might have realised that its not as easy as he thought, and knuckled down to really start working.
What's wrong with the squad? which players are not playing good enough?
could my tactics have finally been found out as not good enough for a top team, how can I fix it?
I have top class players that are struggling this season, what changes have I made to their stlyle of play? How did they play previously, and what can I pick up from the past?

What is my plan B? why don't I have a plan B? what does it say about me as a manager that I don't have a plan B? How could I have accepted a managerial spot at Liverpool and I don't even have a #%#¤#% plan B?
The answers to the above questions, do I know them? If I do, can I execute them? If I neither now the answers, or am unable to execute the answers, why am I still holding on? How does Liverpool gain by me grasping and clinging on to my job?

Instead, all that good Ol' Roy does is, blame the players. It is, after all, their fault they're not good enough, except ofcourse, the players he signed. And its not fair to blame him, all he did was pick a team that he thought was good enough, and golly gosh and by Jove, it turns out the team was just not that good. But then, they are the B team after all. And its not his fault that the team's "best game we've played since I've become manager of the club" (that is a direct quote, i kid you not), was lambasted by all as being a game we were outplayed, by Everton. %#%#¤Everton.

As for Torres, you limping overrated foriegner, Roy's got your number, and its not dialing.

Yes, you, Torres, the one with record goals scored by a foriegner in his first season, the two time PFA Team of the year, a shortlist for Fifa player of the year, the two-time FIFPro World X11, the scorer of 57 league goals in 86 league matches and 73 goals in 125 matches and 50 league goals at Anfield in less than 3 seasons. You'd better shape up or shape out! Don't make me Zamora your ass. My tactics are spot on, and if you can't score its plainly because you're having a very bad run and are lacking confidence. Man the %#% up!

Roy, you're our manager, but quite frankly, Roy, you're deluded. 

Ol Roy's been caught out as not good enough and he refuses to face truth. He Carpe Diemed his way into Liverpool when it should have been blatant to all that he was not good enough.

And Roy, you've finally done it, I never thought I'd ever reach this. I've crossed over. Roy, you've finally broken me.
I have now become like the other fans. It's happened, and for the first time in my life as a Liverpool fan, I've given up on my manager. And, I'm wishing he would leave. I've sunk so low, I've actually taken time out of my life, to sit down, and write, an anti-manager rant. Against the manager of my own team. Against a current, active, Manager of Liverpool FC.

Things will never be the same again, as a fan. But that's my burden to bear and pay.

And Roy, one last thing.

Carpe f"#¤"ing Diem yourself outta here, and take your damn ego with you.

*ashamed? me?
 that I turned out to be the trigger that launched the beginning of the unveilment of the myth?
Somebody had to get it down on paper, and if you want something done wrong, you've got to do it yourself* 8)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:32:19 pm by Doc Red »
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline El_Nino_9

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2010, 08:26:39 pm »
In the midst of your mad ramble  ;D, you hit the nail on the head

"we are Liverpool, after 20 trophyless seasons, we still belive"

Is right. Or at least it WAS. Even last season we dared to dream....... now, the dream has been replaced by the stark nightmare that with this old buffoon, it will be ANOTHER 20 trophyless seasons at least......

Time to go Roy.

Offline cathy-lfc-taff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2010, 08:31:50 pm »
How can anyone really believe anything he says after the "that was a good performance", "we dominated" nonsense?
I wish my balls were as big as Dirk's.

Offline Tim Bisley

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2010, 08:38:49 pm »
Dont worry, Tyldesley has already put in his "Spurs ravaged by injuries" line.
"Spurs down to 10-men" as well. Battering them doesn't count now obviously. 11 against 10 is easy.
"Bad defending" mentioned a few times as well.

Offline Dystopia

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2010, 08:39:39 pm »
Not long after Roy was appointet, I got some information on how he dealt with the players in Viking. During training he handled the one of the club veterans, Bjørn Berland, this way:

"You know, Berland, there's three types of football players. The ones that plays extremely well and lifts the whole team effort. The ones that plays well, but as individuals. And the utterly shitty players that doesn't contribute to anything. You know which kind you are? Utterly shitty."

This is something that could work if the players respected you. But I can't picture Roy on Melwood drilling Meireles to play on the right and teaching Johnson that defenders shouldn't attack - and screaming it like it's the law - would help us improve. I know for a fact that Roy can get angry. And you wouldn't like him when he's angry...

Offline El Diablos

• The Chronologically Trousered Philanthropist
  • Legacy Fan
  • All posts copyright of Alan Smithee
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2010, 08:51:20 pm »
Re: The Liverpool Way and supporting your manager; The way I see it is that he never was or ever will be a "Liverpool" manager.

it would be nice for him to be struck from the record, can we apply for an annulment?

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2010, 08:52:02 pm »
not sure if this has been posted anywhere....

RT @mfowen91: Hodgson on united showing interest in Torres "I think I'd have to say we'd cross that bridge when we come to it."

Online James Mac

• Sabu Pundit's PR
  • Legacy Fan
  • Return of the Mac
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2010, 08:53:11 pm »

RT @mfowen91: Hodgson on united showing interest in Torres "I think I'd have to say we'd cross that bridge when we come to it."

Fucking ridiculous.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2010, 08:53:33 pm »
Roy: Players staying upbeat

20th Oct 2010

Roy Hodgson today insisted his players are working hard to emerge from their current troubles.

The boss admits his squad is down after a poor run of results, but he's taking heart from the training sessions since Sunday's derby defeat where the Reds are showing determination to find their best form.

"The players were very upbeat today," said Hodgson.

Perhaps the players know what we know which is that you only have a couple of games to go at best Roy and then we'll just be your former employer who gave you your best pay day of your life.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:56:02 pm by Shanks1965 »
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2010, 08:57:06 pm »
I'm not sure if this has been posted - from slysports this evening

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6457225,00.html

Roy unconcerned by Purslow exit

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has insisted that he does not feel under pressure, despite seeing members of the board leave

Managing director Christian Purslow stood down from his role on Wednesday, instead becoming a non-executive director and adviser to new owners New England Sports Ventures.

Purslow played a huge part in the deal to wrestle power from former owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks, which finally went through after a drawn-out court battle on Friday, as well as bringing Hodgson to Anfield during the summer.

Despite Purslow being one of his closest allies on Merseyside since his move from Fulham in July and suffering a dismal record of one win in eight league games and sitting 19th in the table, Hodgson was confident Purslow's departure would have no bearing on his future.

"Not that I know," was his response.

"But the fact is that is not a question for me to answer. I had no idea Christian was going to leave the club and I have no opinion on the subject. I came here to work with the football club and not with an individual of the club.

"I also believe my appointment was made after a lot of consideration, after looking at all the alternatives, and I was regarded by the team who made the decision as the best man for the job.

"I am happy about that and I am happy for that to carry on that way.

"I came to Liverpool because it was a great club and a great job and a great opportunity to build the club back up to its former glories.

"Certainly at the moment that doesn't look like the case but it is early days and we still believe we can turn this around.

"It is a great honour to be manager of Liverpool. Obviously it would have been a happier time for me if we were winning every game and weren't second-bottom of the table."
Team concern

Hodgson also had to explain his decision to leave behind key players Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Lucas and Raul Meireles despite their awful form, with Dirk Kuyt and Daniel Agger already on the injury list.

"I was concerned that if players like Lucas Leiva and Raul Meireles were to play tomorrow it would be five matches in two weeks," said Hodgson, who admitted it was a risk.

"And when it comes to Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres - two important players - we have an important league game on Sunday.

"For me it was, quite simply, a priority. After our very poor start to the season and bad results, if we had to make a sacrifice within the team in one game or another, in which game do you make it?

"I made the decision to make the sacrifice in this game because we need a win more badly on Sunday than we do tomorrow.

"I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I played Gerrard and Torres and one of them got injured or were tired and our performance suffered.

"If we then lose tomorrow and people say we chose a weakened team because I prioritised Sunday over this game then I will hold my hands up and say they are right."

For someone who is not concerned he seems to like to reference the reasons why he thinks he should be our manager - he does sound like his begging, he also made his excuses for losing on Thursday as well. 

Offline Zinc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All Good, Clean Fun...(whatever that means)...
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2010, 08:59:35 pm »

Hang this man out to dry and be done with it.
twitter: @ampersandad

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2010, 08:59:39 pm »
Honestly can someone advise him it's not in his interests to keep giving press conferences :no

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2010, 09:00:41 pm »
JUST.SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!!

Your gob close it!

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2010, 09:00:54 pm »

Can anyone explain what that means?
Cant be good i realize.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »
I had no idea Christian was going to leave the club and I have no opinion on the subject.

If true this doesn't bode well for him

Offline Nebnotsew

• Kopite
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2010, 09:00:59 pm »
paul_tomkins

may have been posted. dunno ive been reading the rafa inter thread

well i was late
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:03:09 pm by Nebnotsew »
Quote from: Rafael Benitez
I was born Spanish, I am no longer as thin (the anxiety doesn’t help), and yes, sometimes I help serving the dinner.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:16 pm »
Honestly can someone order him to shut his fucking mouth :no
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Shepnois

• Legacy Fan
  • Livin' in the Sunshine, Lovin' in the Moonlight
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:22 pm »

Saying that is a sackable offence in itself, everytime he gives an interview the hole he's been digging gets deeper and deeper...

Offline kevmck

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:45 pm »
"For me it was, quite simply, a priority. After our very poor start to the season and bad results, if we had to make a sacrifice within the team in one game or another, in which game do you make it?

"I made the decision to make the sacrifice in this game because we need a win more badly on Sunday than we do tomorrow.

"I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I played Gerrard and Torres and one of them got injured or were tired and our performance suffered.

"If we then lose tomorrow and people say we chose a weakened team because I prioritised Sunday over this game then I will hold my hands up and say they are right."
Hey Roy.. heres an idea mate, how about we don't plan on losing any of the games.. in fact.. why not go out there and try to just fuckin win them

I tried hard to give this tit a chance, but the more of his comments i read the more it depresses me and makes me wish for his hasty exit even more..

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2010, 09:01:48 pm »
JUST.SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!!

Your gob close it!

Whoever looks after media relations at the club needs to be sacked

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2010, 09:02:21 pm »

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2010, 09:02:53 pm »
Did Hodgson actually say that about Torres or is it more rumour and shit from Twitter?
This place needs to be careful using twitter as a source.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2010, 09:03:06 pm »
Whoever looks after media relations at the club needs to be sacked
I don't understand why someone hasn't told him to shut up? Really it's doing my head in. How can he think he is saying all the right things???

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2010, 09:03:36 pm »
Hey Roy.. heres an idea mate, how about we don't plan on losing any of the games.. in fact.. why not go out there and try to just fuckin win them

I tried hard to give this tit a chance, but the more of his comments i read the more it depresses me and makes me wish for his hasty exit even more..

I'm more concerned bout the younger players that get a chance tomorrow... Roy will just say they weren't up to it.. or Napoli are the best ever

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2010, 09:04:45 pm »

Oh MY.So,he travels to Napoli to lose a game.What a loser.

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2010, 09:04:52 pm »
I have a feeling he is a closet Manc fan and he's enjoying watching us losing
If Ayre got £25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline Nebnotsew

• Kopite
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2010, 09:05:00 pm »
Did Hodgson actually say that about Torres or is it more rumour and shit from Twitter?
This place needs to be careful using twitter as a source.
the person who posted it was: Chief Liverpool F.C Correspondent for The Sport Review. so i guess that adds some credence to it
Quote from: Rafael Benitez
I was born Spanish, I am no longer as thin (the anxiety doesn’t help), and yes, sometimes I help serving the dinner.

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2010, 09:05:03 pm »
Twitter is the bastion of rumour-mongering. However, I wouldn't be surprised if true. PLEASE FUCK HIM OFF NESV

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2010, 09:05:03 pm »
Not long after Roy was appointet, I got some information on how he dealt with the players in Viking. During training he handled the one of the club veterans, Bjørn Berland, this way:

"You know, Berland, there's three types of football players. The ones that plays extremely well and lifts the whole team effort. The ones that plays well, but as individuals. And the utterly shitty players that doesn't contribute to anything. You know which kind you are? Utterly shitty."

This is something that could work if the players respected you. But I can't picture Roy on Melwood drilling Meireles to play on the right and teaching Johnson that defenders shouldn't attack - and screaming it like it's the law - would help us improve. I know for a fact that Roy can get angry. And you wouldn't like him when he's angry...

thats shocking
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2010, 09:05:16 pm »
what you mean hanging out the B team to dry....fits into the media narrative  - Rafa left shit players for poor old Roy

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2010, 09:06:10 pm »
He's earned nothing but contempt since arriving.

To achieve that anywhere is amazing in just a few weeks. To achieve it here of all places - astonishing
So the wanker is good at something then!? ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2010, 09:06:17 pm »

Surely he didn't really say that?  SURELY? He's practically inviting a bid with that comment...gotta say I don't fancy letting go of Torres and blowing his fee on Carlton Cole and Crouch :/

Offline tyrolean_red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2010, 09:08:00 pm »
If only one of the rumored quotes (to Sammy, about Nando to United) are true, the ffs, just get your ass out of that city. It seems to me he absolutely has no understanding/respect for the traditions of this club (Liverpool Way).

We usually don't call for the head of a liverpool manager, but if any of those quotes are true...I can't express what I mean so I'll write it in German/tyrolean dialect....

Roy, SCHAUG DASS METTER GWINNSCH  :no
Thank you Stevie! It was a pleasure.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2010, 09:08:34 pm »
I don't understand why someone hasn't told him to shut up? Really it's doing my head in. How can he think he is saying all the right things???

I have no idea... he's said the wrong thing are things that can be construed as wrong nearly every facking time he opens his mouth and that was from day 1... really he should take a look at Fergie... and throw a strop but he actually thinks his opinion carries alot of weight... Don't think him being invited as a pundit on BBC has done anything to lessen that opinion either

Offline rutlandred

• Kopite
  • SOS
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2010, 09:08:37 pm »
DOC_RED

:wellin

Absolutely brilliant post, thanks for a great read..

"I have now become like the other fans. It's happened, and for the first time in my life as a Liverpool fan, I've given up on my manager. And, I'm wishing he would leave. I've sunk so low, I've actually taken time out of my life, to sit down, and write, an anti-manager rant. Against the manager of my own team. Against a current, active, Manager of Liverpool FC."

Sad, sad times and I'm sure there are plenty who can totally relate to the para above.

Offline felix.

• easily impressed Baldrick Mark II
  • Legacy Fan
    • last.fm
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:02 pm »
dead man walking. only a matter of time now.
MOSES SAID COME FORTH
    BUT WE CAME FIRST

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:11 pm »
God this man has become such a scrote in my opinion...