Author Topic: Takeover Latest - CHAT & SPECULATION Thread II  (Read 235481 times)

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
Re: Takeover Latest - CHAT & SPECULATION Thread II
« Reply #1360 on: August 12, 2010, 06:28:42 pm »
I saw that. However it doesn't change my point about it being in Chinese means that it is open to misunderstanding. Willful misunderstanding by those who are so inclined.

Those who are so inclined wilfully misunderstand things anyway.

He gave the interview in Chinese because he wanted what he wanted to say on the record and his own magazine would publish what he wants said. No need to read anything more into it than that.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #1361 on: August 12, 2010, 06:29:19 pm »
Thanks, although that was the one that worried me more!

Cue image of Broughton scanning the Daily Mail before he finally makes up his mind.

To back up his decision he refers to Goal.com, the S*n and NOTW!
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1362 on: August 12, 2010, 06:29:50 pm »
Their proposals have been presented, but the actual bid as not.

No, I know that, but their proposals have been accepted by the board by the look of things so isnt the next step for them to prove that they have the wherewithall to carry them out, show who the backers are and their financial input etc?

Why is there such a delay in asking for proof of that?  Surely Broughton can now demand proof of finances and set a deadline for when that information is disclosed?

I dont see why that couldnt be dome before October?

EDIT - just read Bamba's post which clarifies things :)
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline wiresnreds

• Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist + Proud
« Reply #1363 on: August 12, 2010, 06:30:27 pm »
Cheers Bamba, hope ur information is right and people dont start being hostile towards you if this doesnt pan out the way we want it too. Thanks again..
IIRC - If I Remember Correctly :( (Which i can never remember )

Offline Captain Caveman

• Peter Andre's Disney-sponsored rapping cousin
  • Legacy Fan
  • Erik, Igor and Momo.
« Reply #1364 on: August 12, 2010, 06:30:50 pm »
The thing is, I suppose the native Chinese speakers will be less likely to misinterpret the article. So I doubt his intention was ever to placate us.

It's our media that I'm concerned about though, as I'm sure they will get hold of it.
Sabu retch at putrid "fan", born to screech, doom'd to lose.
MANCHESTER EVERTON AND FUCK.
Says it all

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1365 on: August 12, 2010, 06:31:04 pm »
No, I know that, but their proposals have been accepted by the board by the look of things so isnt the next step for them to prove that they have the wherewithall to carry them out, show who the backers are and their financial input etc?

Why is there such a delay in asking for proof of that?  Surely Broughton can now demand proof of finances and set a deadline for when that information is disclosed?

I dont see why that couldnt be dome before October?

If I remember rightly, the deadline to disclose this information should be tomorrow, isn't it?
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Offline SteveZissou

• "Anyone who knows the game..." exactly what game is a mystery. Underwater Bell. The Life A-Twat-Ic. Thinks "irony" means "like metal". Shite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • you might be on B Squad, but ur the B squad leader
« Reply #1366 on: August 12, 2010, 06:33:28 pm »
Possibly my last bulletin on this ‘ere takeover - I certainly hope so. The Huang bid has been presented to Barcap. There’ll be a little to-ing and fro-ing as Barcap inevitably try to persuade them to increase their offer. Over the next 24 hours Huang & co will get to a point where they say “this is it - this is as high as we’re prepared to go”. Offer will go to LFC board - possibly even tomorrow. Therefore, logically, there’s not much more your Uncle Bamba can tell you. The next we’ll hear from now on in will come when an Official source announces that the bid has been accepted - or not. Here’s hoping.

:wave

Thank you.
Following Liverpool since the mid 80s.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1367 on: August 12, 2010, 06:33:33 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if that Huang interview is a few days old.
It would appear to be, if Bamba's latest information is sound
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline codyscott

• Main Stander
« Reply #1368 on: August 12, 2010, 06:33:48 pm »
Interview of Kenny Huang in China's "Love Basketball" magazine. He is the Advisor of (or at least help found or partly own) the magazine. The piece is carried by a number of news portal - mine is found at Sina net.

It is seriously long - a quick translation below.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/2010-08-12/16455146878.sht
Huang Jian-Hua: 50% confidence in buying LFC; UK Media’s ability shock me

Aug 12, Beijing: This is an exclusive and first interview of Huang by “Love Basketball” (ANQ), a basketball magazine which he is the Advisor , on his effort to buy Liverpool FC. Huang (KH) explained that because of the confidential agreement he would not speak on the present process but would clarify some of the rumours etc.

ANQ: Why have you keep silent on LFC?

KH: There has always been a confidential agreement. Hence I cannot make any comment on the current process and have to go through spokesman and PR company.

ABQ: So why can you accept the interview now?

KH: The details cannot be divulged now. As there are too many interview requests, I feel I should say a few things through my own magazine but I can’t say a lot.

ANQ: At what stage is the bidding going now?

KH: Our interest in buying LFC has been recognised by the Board. At the same time, we have continued our work - researching and evaluating, the overall progress is good. However, there are quite a number of strong competitors. So there are still a lot of unknowns.

ANQ: Who are your competitors?

KH: From Middle East and from North America. The Indians have withdrawn.

ANQ: At what position do you feel you are amongst the bidders? In the lead or what?

KH: I feel everyone has a chance. Every bidder would feel they have an advantage so it is hard to say we are in the lead. We shall strengthen our communication with the Board and the Bank.

ANQ: What are your advantages, you feel?

KH: First we have a very strong Asian market and Chinese market which will be very helpful to Liverpool to get into these markets. However, our competitors have more preparation and more understanding of the EPL.

ANQ: According to the UK media, (you want) the Board to reply you within 10 days? When would you expect the deal be done?

KH: We have put forward many proposals and we have the answer: the Board has accepted our proposal (translator's note: proposal, not bid) and wish us to continue the process. We have a reply in less than 10 days.

ANQ: You mean the Board has given you a positive reply?

KH: Yes but there are still a lot of unknowns. The reports in UK media saying that we have won or ahead in the lead are incorrect. In fact, all our competitors are very strong. We have to recognize our position: not far ahead, nor the Board has confirmed accepting us. There is still some way to go. It was that we asked the Board to let us know whether our proposal would be overall acceptable and the Board has said yes.

ANQ: There are sayings that you hope to complete the deal by the end of the month before the transfer window closes - is it true?

KH: No. Of course everyone feel it would be best but there are certain unknowns.

ANQ: How about the other rumoured completion date - October?

KH: By October, it will be an open secret because by then the loans is due and the Bank has to call back the debt.

ANQ: In the main who are you negotiating with at LFC? The Bank? Board? The American owners?

KH: Mainly the Board.

ANQ: There are Mainland media doubting your ability to buy LFC?

KH: It is definitely not with my own money - but that of a consortium. Membership of the consortium still has to be keep confidential.

ANQ: Someone has said Yang Guang of Franklin Templeton has joined the investment - is it true?

KH: Yang Guang is a fund manager, the best amongst Chinese. However, it is also not Yang’s money but the consortium’s money. He’s only responsible for management.

ANQ: So Yang and you are partners and co-intiators?

KH: Yes, Yang is with me to protect the interests and rights of various investors.

ANQ: What is the purpose of this consortium buying Liverpool? Some media said you have been deliberately pumping up publicity?

KH: We must state that we have not been pumping publicity, if we were it should have started a lot earlier. We only admit our involvement after LFC said we are bidding. If you look at the reports, we have kept a low profile until the Chairman of the Board’s interview and then we admitted we are bidding. Our aims: (1) no firing up publicity (2) no interview. Many people said we seek publicity - this is wrong. On whether Huang Jian Hua is dealing with his own money: I clarify, it is not my money. It is a consortium.

ANQ: How did you convince the consortium to bid for LFC?

KH: This is a very good brand and the price is a lot lower than two years ago. Therefore, I feel it is a good investment project.

ANQ: Any difficulties / obstacles so far?

KH: Not enough understanding of the UK media. This is our biggest oversight. Everything should be confidential but the digging ability of the UK media is just out of our imagination. Our biggest puzzle is that they have known our every move. The ability of our competitors to make use of the media also out-strip us. What I do not expect is the integration of sports and media in UK is even higher than that in the US. This open my eyes but also already given me some disadvantages. Therefore we have engaged the largest PR company in the world which has a high capability in the UK.

ANQ: What have been the fans’ view on the bidding so far? How do you deal with it?

KH: The Bank and Board have had pressure from the media. Their attention to the media far exceed my expectation. This may be my biggest failure thus far.

ANQ: The fans? What have the fans’ responses to all the news?

KH: The PR company told us most of the fans are supportive although there are some noises too - that there are doubts on the
depth of our pocket, and on our ability to manage (the Club). Of course we have to deal with these issues step by step.

ANQ: Some Mainland fans have some doubts too? What do you hope them to understand?

KH: I feel, there are many things of the EPL to learn from. This is the most successful league in the world. If we can learn of the good and not the bad, that will be good for Mainland. Their training method, advance experience and also raising the ability of players are things we can learn from.

ANQ: How confident are you in a successful bid? 50%? 60%? 80%?

KH: About 50%, I think. Our competitors are strong, and we do not have enough experience, especially we need to understand more on the big teams’ relationship with teh media in the UK. Also we are not well prepared enough on the triangular relationship between the shareholders, debtors and the Board. We still have a lot to do, and we do not have a great advantage as it was reported. We still have a lot to learn and review.

ANQ: You have a lot of investments - how do you balance them? baseball, ANQ, Jilin Northwest Tigers (professional basketball team), NBL?

KH: Everyone can see that the sport industry in China is tremendous. I want to get a hand in the biggest three sports in the world: baseball, football and basketball. There is a lot of “relationship” between the big three and these will help raise Chinese’ own industry to a very high level. On NBL, I was told the recent show was done well. Still there were hiccups (). ticket sale far exceeded expectation and ad boards were sold out. Still there are a lot of issues. This is our first year - we also have to improve sponsors’ rights and package, as well as tv broadcasting.

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1369 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:04 pm »
It's our media that I'm concerned about though, as I'm sure they will get hold of it.

You're right though. Huang is also aware of how easy the media can be manipulated, so I don't see this working out well for him in SSN and the fail.
The man is a genius!

Offline Xabier Alonso Olano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1370 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:19 pm »
Lets hope/pray/wish it gets accepted.

Every time I think of the 2.5m interest payments going out of the club, it makes me mad at the thought of all the tickets I have bought over the last few seasons, being wasted and given to creditors when it should have been going to to the club to use properly.

Yanks Out.

Offline my_mate_rafa

• Kemlynite
  • The fog is rising.
« Reply #1371 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:26 pm »
Possibly my last bulletin on this ‘ere takeover - I certainly hope so. The Huang bid has been presented to Barcap. There’ll be a little to-ing and fro-ing as Barcap inevitably try to persuade them to increase their offer. Over the next 24 hours Huang & co will get to a point where they say “this is it - this is as high as we’re prepared to go”. Offer will go to LFC board - possibly even tomorrow. Therefore, logically, there’s not much more your Uncle Bamba can tell you. The next we’ll hear from now on in will come when an Official source announces that the bid has been accepted - or not. Here’s hoping.
Thanks Bamba. 8)
96 friends we'll never forget
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #1372 on: August 12, 2010, 06:35:55 pm »
8月12日下午 refers to the Noon of August 12th, so i think its pretty up to date.

Spotted that but that'll be the publishing date for posting it to the web. No doubt the interview was done previously and then had to be transcribed hence things may have advanced since then.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1373 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:02 pm »
The only downside to Bamba's latest snippet is that I'll probably find myself online all day tomorrow, meaning little work will get done!

Sorry Boss  :wave

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1374 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:12 pm »

Thanx Bamba, just reading the Echo Broughton says he hopes to have some news for the fans by the first game of the season.
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline bclfc

• Legacy Fan
  • I think my F5 has gone weird
    • The Who Boys
« Reply #1375 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:15 pm »
Cheers Bamba, as always much appreciated!!

I have a feeling that Huang did the interview earlier in the week, and since it's his magazine, held it until he knew that they were just about to make an official bid.  That way, his words couldn't be distorted throughout the week.

My sense also, having lived in Japan (which of course isn't China but has some similarities culture-wise as part of Asia) is that Huang wants to sound deferential and respectful of other potential bidders, and thus calls them "powerful" etc, so as not to sound arrogant himself.  Just a thought.
"If people trust and love you, you will never walk alone." - Philippos

Quote from: shanklyboy on April  3, 2006, 12:04:44 AM

IF YOU'RE EVER SKINT ROMAN
          WE'VE GOT 5 EUROS

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1376 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:16 pm »

thanks bamba your a star.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline Captain Caveman

• Peter Andre's Disney-sponsored rapping cousin
  • Legacy Fan
  • Erik, Igor and Momo.
« Reply #1377 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:40 pm »
Those who are so inclined wilfully misunderstand things anyway.

He gave the interview in Chinese because he wanted what he wanted to say on the record and his own magazine would publish what he wants said. No need to read anything more into it than that.

I understand he wanted to use something where he controls what is printed. I'm not reading anything into it. It's rather that I'm concerned that doing it in Chinese was a mistake that will make it easier to mis-quote what he is saying. Maybe he could have had the magazine provide an official English version?

EDIT: I think the interview itself is good and he seems to be respectful and says sensible things, as opposed to H&G's stooge.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:39:37 pm by Captain Caveman »
Sabu retch at putrid "fan", born to screech, doom'd to lose.
MANCHESTER EVERTON AND FUCK.
Says it all

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
« Reply #1378 on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:15 pm »
I <3 Bamba
ynwa

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1379 on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:24 pm »
Interview of Kenny Huang in China's "Love Basketball" magazine. He is the Advisor of (or at least help found or partly own) the
Did you not spot that on the previous page Cody?? :wave:

Offline Red Heart

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1380 on: August 12, 2010, 06:37:42 pm »
Thanks a lot for that Mercury... that must have taken you a long time.
Was interested in who the competitors were;
American: Rhone group
Middle East: Kirdi

Does that mean Al-Sharafi definetly is'nt interested?

I'm not sure if he's actually suggesting there are two rivals there - it may be the translation but that could relate to the Kirdi bid. Kirdi mentioned that he was backed by a consortium from the Middle east (Sharjah???) and Canda (North America)?

Offline Badabing!

• A bit like Chandler Bing, only badder.....
  • Anny Roader
  • You dont need a medical, you need a miracle!
« Reply #1381 on: August 12, 2010, 06:38:18 pm »
Thanks Bamba!

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1382 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:19 pm »
I understand he wanted to use something where he controls what is printed. I'm not reading anything into it. It's rather that I'm concerned that doing it in Chinese was a mistake that will make it easier to mis-quote what he is saying. Maybe he could have had the magazine provide an official English version?

Ah well, too late now.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1383 on: August 12, 2010, 06:39:29 pm »
My missus spent the second half of Istanbul down on her knees upstairs saying hail marys, never saw anything until after the penalty shoot out; think I might ask her to spend tonight doing the same.

His lack of PL experience might explain this idea of having Kenny, Hansen and fan representatives on a board that feeds into the main board. Makes sense - a decision over a manager for example - to get that feedback.

Offline Stevie07

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1384 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:14 pm »
Cheers Bamba, so hopefully all will be alot clearer within the next 24 hours. Lets hope this bid gets accepted and we can all concentrate on football again.

Offline Gromit

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1385 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:21 pm »

He could do it any language you please, the tabloid press (and I include ssn in that) can spin any English interview to what they want.  They don't need the excuse of a mistranslation.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #1386 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:35 pm »
I'm not sure if he's actually suggesting there are two rivals there - it may be the translation but that could relate to the Kirdi bid. Kirdi mentioned that he was backed by a consortium from the Middle east (Sharjah???) and Canda (North America)?

Maybe, didn't think of that... but the question is asked in the plural, so read the answer to mean two different competitors.

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1387 on: August 12, 2010, 06:41:42 pm »

I think he meant the interview mainly for the Chinese. It was not really meant for us. since as you say he did not provide an English version. As he himself says, he grossly underestimated the ability of the media to obtain and use information

Offline Coady

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Reply #1388 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:10 pm »
Make us dream....................Thanks Bamba.
"When you hear the noise of the Bill Shankly boys,
We'll be coming down the road"

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1389 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:10 pm »
My sense also, having lived in Japan (which of course isn't China but has some similarities culture-wise as part of Asia) is that Huang wants to sound deferential and respectful of other potential bidders, and thus calls them "powerful" etc, so as not to sound arrogant himself.  Just a thought.

My thoughts exactly.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #1390 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:30 pm »
Squeeky bum time.

Indeed.

Hang tight everyone, hang fuckin tight!!!

Offline Red Heart

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1391 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:39 pm »
Worrying thing though is this bit:

KH: "The Bank and Board have had pressure from the media.  Their attention to the media far exceed my expectation.  This may be my biggest failure thus far."

I seem to recall comments from Broughton relating to Rafa's removal and the media agreeing with it. As usual the fucking media keep trying to create the news rather than report it.

That's just good PR mate - he can't go right through the interview telling everyone that everythig is rosy, he'll admit to something like that because it show's he's not arrogant, can admit to his mistakes and he is willing to learn from it.

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1392 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:44 pm »
He could do it any language you please, the tabloid press (and I include ssn in that) can spin any English interview to what they want.  They don't need the excuse of a mistranslation.

So right its scary.
The man is a genius!

Offline El Diablos

• The Chronologically Trousered Philanthropist
  • Legacy Fan
  • All posts copyright of Alan Smithee
« Reply #1393 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:51 pm »
Apparently Kenny Haung was in amber restaurant, rose lane today, chef has updated his facebook status ,he's a good red so no reason to bullshit, was with his wife he said.

that wasn't Huang, it was david yip doing some detective work

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #1394 on: August 12, 2010, 06:42:52 pm »
And just like that Bamba was gone......... we are either on the verge of something happening or we have all been had.

We are on the verge I reakon.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline RedRabbit

• Rampant but without the batteries.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • این نیز بگذرد
« Reply #1395 on: August 12, 2010, 06:43:01 pm »

If Bamba is correct though, their ability to spin anything to do with the article is going to be diminished. Doubt that the article being released today was a coincidence.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #1396 on: August 12, 2010, 06:43:14 pm »
Thanks Bamba, you´ve been a saviour of my mind.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1397 on: August 12, 2010, 06:43:37 pm »
Top work Bamba, you are providing a quality service to us nerve shredded basket cases :D

Very good news that the bid is now in - at least someone wants to buy us and now lets see if the other 2 (according to Huang) interested parties can do the same.

Regarding the Huang article, it just comes across as a professional businessman trying to answer questions as straight as he can, within the constraints of the confidentiality clauses, and without fluffing the answers up with bullshit. He comes across as positive yet humble (acknowledging that there are areas the consortium/bid can improve on, but confident that they are capable of achieving this) Very promising stuff.

Must.Not.Get.Too.Excited.

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #1398 on: August 12, 2010, 06:43:57 pm »
My missus spent the second half of Istanbul down on her knees upstairs saying hail marys, never saw anything until after the penalty shoot out; think I might ask her to spend tonight doing the same.

pure filth.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Seantheprawn

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1399 on: August 12, 2010, 06:44:22 pm »
It's so true, and it's also the reason I just can't watch SSN anymore!
WHEN BUSH WAS TALKING ABOUT  "THE EVIL DO-ERS OF THIS WORLD" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR PREVIOUS SHITE-ARSED CUSTODIANS!!
THE SO-CALLED "AXIS OF EVIL" IS FOUND ACROSS THE FURROWED BROW ON HICKS' FAT HEAD.

Twitter: @seanmck75