Author Topic: Purslow: NO credibility! (Now with added flavour) (*)  (Read 45015 times)

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Re: Purslow: NO credibility! (Now with added flavour) (*)
« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2010, 04:20:19 pm »
I think the whole Liverpool board are going to get a bit of a shock for home fixtures this season.

First time in my memory most Liverpool Fans are up in arms against the whole ruling hierarchy within the club. Never seen anything like it - no one thinks any of them should be in a job, or indeed are worth a carrot.

I hope the distain in which they are held on RAWK is actually shared by the match going fans.

What I will say (and the mods deserve some thanks for this) is that the way the club is run and its precarious position is at least now on the main RAWK forum rather then being hidden away on the 'Off the pitch' section where it was for so long.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline NandoNando

• BurntchickenFranchiseBurntchickenFranchise
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • Looking for that Golden Sky
« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2010, 04:24:07 pm »
I actually cant bring myself to listen to it, will be too difficult.

I admit that I did get 'something in my eye' when I was listening

Very sad

But, incase nobody told you, he does say, at the very end 'I'll be back' several times

He is refering to the fact that he is keeping his house in Liverpool and hopes to return with his family

I am hoping that he means he will return as club manager if new owners come in and finally lead us back to number 19!!! Im a dreamer I guess.....

Other people will probably say that he simply means he will come back for short visits...but I am using a bit of poetic license....apologies!

BUT, THEN AGAIN, he does say 'this [Liverpool] is my home'
Spirit of Shankly member number 5213

Offline Skrtels Head

• looks uncannily like London Planetarium
  • Kopite
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2010, 04:24:35 pm »
I imagine he'll get a bit of gip around Liverpool if he has the bottle to turn up anywhere
I don't think he will have the bottle.
As for throwing paper airplanes at the prick (I love the airplanes idea by the way) I would gladly throw eggs at him, fucking big brown DOGS EGGS! :no
Whats that on your lip? Is it a mustache or is it SHIT !

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2010, 04:25:04 pm »
Who were the lawyers that contacted RAWK?

Are they his personal lawyers, are they being paid by mid-OceanPartners, or are they being paid by LFC?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2010, 04:30:59 pm »
Who were the lawyers that contacted RAWK?

Are they his personal lawyers, are they being paid by mid-OceanPartners, or are they being paid by LFC?

This is what we're wondering. Bordering on criminal if he's using LFC money to harrass Liverpool Fans over information freely available on the Internet for anyone that looks.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline vanoord

• Kopite
« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2010, 04:32:43 pm »
One of the most fundamental things in law is 'reasonableness'.

A judge would ask if RAWK had acted 'reasonably' in removing the offending post as soon as they became aware of it. They did, therefore they acted reasonably.

No case to answer - all it does is make Purslow look rather twitchy.

Anyway, I'm off to cut some letters out of a newspaper...
But ye gotta know where ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just rush in anywhere. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight awa'..

Offline NandoNando

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2010, 04:34:16 pm »
It's worth the pain,

Some great flash back memories.

We were flying for three years and then those two put an almighty spanner in the works

Excellent synopsis.....its surprising how all this shite can make us forget how good Rafa actually had us going. Owners owners owners. Rich silver-spoon twats

And all the people who still say that football should be unregulated and all that crap! Sorry if it bores people, but its just a smaller example of the wider problems of society, we allow the rich to do what they like and be paid LITERALLY hundreds of millions per person (billions even), while the rest of us are NOT ONLY being paid UNEQUALLY...we are the BLOODY ONES PAYING THESE KINDS OF IDIOTS SALARIES (if they can be called salaries!!!)

These are the things we all need to be telling our local politicians about

We get screwed royally by everyone.....banks....football clubs....developers....big corporations closing down and making thousands redundant every few weeks all so they can save a few quid to PAY THEMSELVES higher salaries

Its all happening before our eyes. Liverpool FC is just another example. We need to fight back

Offline NandoNando

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2010, 04:42:08 pm »

:D

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #288 on: June 28, 2010, 04:48:09 pm »
This is what we're wondering. Bordering on criminal if he's using LFC money to harrass Liverpool Fans over information freely available on the Internet for anyone that looks.

Who called? Surely the conversation went something like this:

"Hello, my name is Wanker Cuntface Wanker the Third. I am a lawyer at Cuntface, Wanker, Wanker and Cuntface lawfirm. We represent Christian Purslow."

Find out who the lawyer and the lawfirm are, and it should be pretty easy to link them to LFC. If it isn't, call them back regarding their request. Sort of a "Hello, we want to comply, but we need some official looking documents and requests to make sure you're real and not pulling our chain."

Offline NandoNando

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2010, 04:58:48 pm »
Who called? Surely the conversation went something like this:

"Hello, my name is Wanker Cuntface Wanker the Third. I am a lawyer at Cuntface, Wanker, Wanker and Cuntface lawfirm. We represent Christian Purslow."

^^ PURE GOLD!

Offline Ronnie1932

• Feels like John Holmes.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2010, 05:31:07 pm »
Interestingly, in the space of the last three working days, Gillett, Hicks and Purslow have all changed their 'particulars' (i.e. personal information) at Companies House. Their addresses are now listed as being at Anfield.

Offline falkie71

• Kemlynite
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2010, 05:34:17 pm »
I'm a librarian at the Uni of London so i've got access to loads of info behind paywalls.  My job is to find info for the academics here so let me know if you need any digging done, i'll be happy to help.  I also have a subscription to Ancestry.co.uk
Michael, can't get the PM thing to work, i'm obviously doing something wrong. 

But it's extremely unlikely you'll find what you're looking for in the public domain as it is against data protection laws to make that sort of info freely available until after the person's death.  You may be able to apply for info from a UK public institution under the Freedom Of Information Act.  More info at http://www.ico.gov.uk/.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »
Michael, can't get the PM thing to work, i'm obviously doing something wrong. 

But it's extremely unlikely you'll find what you're looking for in the public domain as it is against data protection laws to make that sort of info freely available until after the person's death.  You may be able to apply for info from a UK public institution under the Freedom Of Information Act.  More info at http://www.ico.gov.uk/.

You need 50 posts to PM but ask a nice mod and they can bump your post count up for you.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2010, 05:43:04 pm »
Interestingly, in the space of the last three working days, Gillett, Hicks and Purslow have all changed their 'particulars' (i.e. personal information) at Companies House. Their addresses are now listed as being at Anfield.

Fear of personal attacks?

I can see all three sat there just thinking of anywhere on the Internet that their personal information could be held, and hurridly trying to get it deleted/amended. The fans have got them on the run by the sounds of it, the more uncomfortable life is for them the more likely it is they lose interest in LFC.

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2010, 05:46:13 pm »

I can see all three sat there just thinking of anywhere on the Internet that their personal information could be held, and hurridly trying to get it deleted/amended. The fans have got them on the run by the sounds of it, the more uncomfortable life is for them the more likely it is they lose interest in LFC.
That's exactly it. They need to feel that they are being watched at all times. Make life as uncomfortable as possible for these twats. All within the law of course.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2010, 05:46:26 pm »
By the way Christian, you might just see this as the power of the mob; but that would be wrong. It's called crowd surfing, and we've got a much bigger crowd to call upon than your expensively retained lawyers.

If you think you're under pressure at the moment, think again.

We want you out of our club and out of our lives. Do us all a favour, and do one. :wave
I'm a rational 48 year old man with 3 children Christian, the thought of an individual being put under pressure simply for business decisions would be unthinkable to me. However, when one makes ones bed, one lays in it. If one shits in ones bed people don't necessarily gather to clean up the mess, no, people gather to pull back the bed clothes to let everyone see a shitty little twat.

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #296 on: June 28, 2010, 05:51:36 pm »
They are wasting there time, as a public forum who accepts registered members the only responsibility is to take action.

Whether that is moderating threads prior to receiving a complaint or acting on a complaint. A bad PR move if you ask me, I understand wanting your personal address removed but asking for the thread to be taken down is crazy.
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline misskopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2010, 05:53:19 pm »
Not surprised at how low Purslow is stooping, but what I am surprised about is that he finds the time to go through internet forums to see what people are saying about it.  How insecure and egocentric must a person be.  It's also quite childish "they don't like me, so I'm going to bully them into silence" ::). Do your job, get the club sold!!! :no
"Anfield had surpassed the noise level of Stamford Bridge half an hour before kick-off and the Kop was only a quarter full. Packed, it proved an awesome 12th man." Andy Hunter

Offline Ronnie1932

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2010, 05:56:19 pm »

I think it may be more than that, maybe certain players may be about to be sold.

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2010, 05:58:45 pm »
If CP is so concerned, he should register an account for himself. Then open a Q&A under certain rules agreed with RAWK. This would give him an opportunity to clear the air with fans and supporters all over the world.

Other much smaller clubs even have there chairman posting in the forums. So rather than trolling threads looking for trouble, why not be pro-active??
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2010, 06:33:42 pm »
What's so fucking awful about this is that a polite message would have done the job as the mods followed the sites AUP.

What c*nt of a football club director threatens their own fans with legal action as the first resort?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2010, 06:35:06 pm »
Not surprised at all... fully expected from a man (and use the word loosely) like him

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2010, 06:35:51 pm »
What's so fucking awful about this is that a polite message would have done the job as the mods followed the sites AUP.

What c*nt of a football club director threatens their own fans with legal action as the first resort?

My guess is that CP and/or the Club have contracted with an internet company that has software that searches across the net for key words or phrases.

Then they report to the lawyers who have standing instructions in the event of certain things being seen.

This then triggers the warning.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2010, 06:52:05 pm »
Or we have a mole in RAWK...

*shifty eyes
*shifty eyes
Then Purslow must know that RAWK condoms no violence whatsoever.

He must also know that eventually that chances are that one hugely annoyed pissed up fan will do something stupid against someone like him.

I would be shocked and disgusted if something like this happened, but it wouldn't entirely surprise me the way the club is being mismanaged.

Personally I can't see a company being hired to trawl the Internet. That would require a degree of organization and all the club does is stumble from PR disaster to PR disaster.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kenny Red

• Anny Roader
  • Don't park your tank on my lawn sunny jim
« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2010, 07:24:11 pm »
Folks, Im utterly convinced that Prime Time on TIA is CP or a stooge of some sort.

Just read the posts and come to your own conclusions, doth protest waaaaay too much me thinks

http://www.thisisanfield.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19666&page=144

I dont know I could way off target, but language used and the comments made get my spider senses tingling
Perception is nine tenths of reality

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2010, 07:41:57 pm »
I still can't get my head around this whole turn of events. Unbelievable. Wtf has this club become? I now look back fondly on the days of Moores and Coco!  ???

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2010, 07:51:00 pm »
Folks, Im utterly convinced that Prime Time on TIA is CP or a stooge of some sort.

Just read the posts and come to your own conclusions, doth protest waaaaay too much me thinks

I dont know I could way off target, but language used and the comments made get my spider senses tingling

PrimeTime has agreed to meet with me next month. I'm not going to do any detective work - just to see if there is anything he can offer relating to the supporter ownership scheme.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2010, 07:52:10 pm »
I don't think this sort of thing is helpful.

Yes he talks shite but we have NO reason to make that assumption.

Assume he is a fan that talks shit and either take or leave what he says.

If I were a stooge I wouldn't go on TIA aw it ain't the busiest LFC site
W

Offline Ronnie1932

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2010, 08:12:26 pm »
Haha, this is like Kim Jong-Il and North Korea.

No negative opinions about our leader please.

Purslow is god.

Offline bigz

• Kopite
« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2010, 08:15:23 pm »
One of the most fundamental things in law is 'reasonableness'.

A judge would ask if RAWK had acted 'reasonably' in removing the offending post as soon as they became aware of it. They did, therefore they acted reasonably.

No case to answer - all it does is make Purslow look rather twitchy.

That depends which angle you view it from.

Your leaning on the Civil burden there.  I am not sure of the content of the original post but if was something Defamatory then he may considered his character has been diminished.  (Not that he is held in high esteem with us fans anyway)

There is also the fact he may seek to rely upon Article 8 of the ECHR "Right to Privacy" which is what he will allege has been infringed.  As a lawyer myself that is the angle I think he may be taking.

Regardless of this fact if he is stupid enough to have his information a public record document such as those at Companies House.  Then I fail to see how he can argue his rights have been infringed unless there is some genuine fear for the mans safety and well being.

I am in no way defending him because I don't believe a word he says quite frankly.
It's like pirates and natural disasters in the I'm sorry I seem to have lost the ability to think for myself religion.

Finn Solomon 5/6/2007 07:28:29 PM

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2010, 08:20:19 pm »
PURSLOW is a c*nt.....

Never ever is he a Liverpool fan.......

A shameless, smug, money grabbing, inbred, backstabbing manc supporting little c*nt.......

Purslow
Hicks
Gillette
and Broughton

If you can't take the heat, then get the fuck out of the Kitchen you spineless fuckers!!!!
 :no :no :no

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:27:13 pm by TALBERT »
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline alex.

• "Bring out The Blimp!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2010, 08:28:04 pm »

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2010, 08:37:41 pm »
Christian Purslow has as much right to privacy as any one else. RAWK acts to protect the privacy of any user, individual or company, if the moderating team feel that private information has been made public on this forum.

We regularly monitor the site via a number of volunteers, and we have a forum code of conduct with regards to what can and cannot be posted on the site. Those rules and regulations are widely available on the site. In light of this recent incident we've decided to placed to place reminders onthe forum to encourage our 30,000+ members of these policies. We believe we have acted sensibly and in a timely manner.

However, I have got links to scores of websites that have Christian Purslow's personal details on public display.

I've got his home address.

I've got his date and place of birth.

I've got a list of companies he is associated with.

I've got his office phone number and address.

I know the names and addresses of the people that he associates with at those companies.

I know how many shares he owns in a number of these companies.

I know which accountancy firms act for him.

I know a fair bit else too.

I know which firm of lawyers act on his behalf.

Everything except that last point is in the public domain and is a matter of record. In many of those cases there is nothing that Christian Purslow or his highly paid lawyers can do about those records. All you need to do is use Google. Then add pieces of information together and Google again. And again.

It's jolly tempting to post all of the links in one bullet proof, lawyer checked, publicly unchallengeable post.

But not today.

In words and actions Christian Purslow has demonstrated his lack of credibility to act as Managing Director of Liverpool Football Club.

This whole sorry thread is one that can come to an end right here. Usethe other threads to keep the pressure on the club, the owners, thebanks, the Premiership.

Mr Purslow - this bit's for you - it's time for you to pack up and head home. We're all as sick and tired of you as you are of us.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:39:50 pm by MichaelA »