Reference: Northern Ireland Spirit of Shankly
Hi All Northern Ireland - SOS members (And Potential Members),
We want the NI branch to operate on a totally fair basis giving everyone an equal input into things: -
Please complete and return the questionnaire found here ASAP: - http://BranchMembers-Questionnaire.yolasite.com
If you cannot access the form please cut and paste the following questions and email your answers to: - email@example.com
1) Your SOS number?
2) How often should the branch hold it's meetings?
3) Which evening should the branch hold it's meetings on?
4) What time should the meetings commence at?
5) Should the meeting be held at a) The Pavilion b) Shorts Bros or c) Elsewhere
6) Should the meetings co-incide with LFC matches or avoid LFC matchdays?
7) Should the branch fundraise for themselves alone or combine branch fundraising with charity fundraising?
If you answered in favour of Charity fundraising above - Have you a suggested charity?
9) What method of fundraising would you get actively involved in? eg Sponsored event, Run a sports tournament, Raffle/Ballot
10)Have you received, completed and Returned a 'Branch Membership' form as distributed by Bill Ramsey at our last meeting?
(If you answered 'No; to the above - Please provide your name and address and we will post a Form out ASAP)
11)Those present at the meeting agreed for the need to charge a 'Branch subscription' to cover advertising, printing and various admin costs - Do you agree?
12)If you answered 'Yes' to the above - How much do you feel is an appropriate amount