Author Topic: Man U (2) v Liverpool (1) - 21/03/10 - Commentary & Post Match Handwringing  (Read 94454 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Dangerous by the Mancs there. They have the ball again. tgerrible mistake. And here's Gerrard moving forward. Kuyt!!GOAL!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:38:59 pm by 24/7 »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
TORRES!!!GOAL!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:39:12 pm by 24/7 »

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
Yeeeeeeassss get the fuck in there !!!!
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
From Kuyt to the right. GREAT BALL IN !!!GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:39:25 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
GOOOOOOOAAALLLLLL! WHAT A CROSS BY KUYT TO FIND TORRES IN THE BOX, WHO HEADS IT PAST VAN DER SAR INTO THE NET!
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Dangerous now. We need to hold them.Goal came from a terrible mistake in their middle. Webb immediately comes back with a suspect freekick to the Mancs in a dangerous position.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:39:39 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
Cant beleive Rooney is wearing gloove...tart !

Just the one?

Who is he, Michael Jackson or on previous exploits Tiger Woods...
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Nani with a shit ball in. Easily cleared.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:39:55 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Gerrard charges down the centre and slides the ball to his right to Kuyt. Kuyt hits it first time into the box, and Torres heads it in as cool as you please. Couldn't have asked for a better start!
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Mancs attack with Valencia down the right. Easily cleared. Maxi in the middle has space. It's moved to the right, then back infield from Johnson
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:40:11 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Vidic gets it. Rooney goes down like a sack of shite. Whines at the referee.Nice challenge Carra. Ha ha.Never broke the twats leg though.. :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:41:23 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
First controversy, a blood and thunder challenge by Carra on Rooney. Carra's not doing himself any favours by throwing his arms into the air and yelling. Pack it in and get on with the game!
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Neville hobbles around and does fuck all the twat.Rooney dimps it and turns. Gets lucky.Then a totally wank shot from the 'white pele'
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:42:11 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Just to make it clear, Liverpool are attacking from right to left.
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Liverpool get it up the pitch and win a corner

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Short corner. Gerrard puts it in. Webb gives  freekick for an offside. Was an offside(!)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
mancs at the back. Get it forward. And Webb gives a penalty. And a yellow card for Masch. Wasn't a penalty. If it was a foul - it's well outside. What a shock.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
I knew it, a penalty to the Mancs after Insua gives the ball away to Valencia, who is brought down by Masch. Yellow to Masch.
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Questions were quite rightly raised against Webb and this proves that people had things to worry about. Never a penalty in a million years.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Come on Reina.

Reina dives to his left and saves, but Rooney knocks in the rebound. 12th minute, 1-1.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:46:48 pm by Finn Solomon »
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Knobhead stayed upright long enough to fall down in the area - HE should be booked for cheating the lino :wanker

Fucking Webb - he needs to relearn his trade :wanker

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Rooney takes the penalty. Reina does well and saves. Rooney tucks away the rebound.

Usual fixed game for Manchester United. I predicted before the game that Webb would give a pen to the Mancs and that Gerrard or Masch would be sent off.

Ferguson going fucking bananas at the 4th official - demanding that Masch should have been sent off. I'm sure Ferguson will have to answer to the FA for that.

Dubious penalty.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Commentators discussing a bizarre incident where Torres scuffs the penalty spot in a fit of anger before the penalty was taken. As far as I can tell, no action was taken against Torres.

Dear God, please don't let this be a reverse of our win.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:47:59 pm by Finn Solomon »
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
Pepe goes to his left and saves the pen but Granny fucker knocks in the re bound !
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Rafa with a smile on his face. He knows how fixed these things are.

Mancs go down the Right.. But then lose it infield

Webb gives a freekick to Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Liverpool start again. But it's poor and the Mancs come forward happy in the knowledge it's 14 v 11

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
maxi on the left. Goes back to Insua. Switched forward to Torres, then out wide. Good football this.

But then given away. Throw to the cheats.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Replay shown again. Never a penalty. Webb with yet another suspect penalty for Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
And I'm handing over commentary to Branno..

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
I am quite frankly shocked that Webb hasn't sent off Masch, given the Vermaelen red yesterday. Still there's plenty of time to repay his debt to Demento.

Gerrard with a slide rule pass to Torres in the box, Van Der Sar collects the ball and accuses Torres of something, the dutch bastard.
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
And I'm handing over commentary to Branno..

Cheers mate..17 Stevo nealy puts Torres through. Van der Saar come out and cleans up
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:55:21 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Webb has been as bent as I suspected.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Andy do you think Torres is the one we should be worrying about keeping a cool head instead of Masch? He's been involved in at least three 'controversial' incidents by the count of the commentators.
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Should have been a booking for Carrick. Shocking Challenge. Webb sees it and doesn't book him. Rafa looks a bit miffed.

All you expect from Manchester United is thugs and cheats. And that's what we've got again today.

Same old, same old.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Finn, see what you're saying that mate. Yes it's concerning me. He was annoyed in the incident that led to Masch going off. He looks annoyed and will have the shit kicked out of him - with the referee, obviously going along with it.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
20 Torres cross cleared for a corner which VDS cleans up. Seems like the game has settled own now after a frantic start
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:55:52 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus Christ Park was unmarked in the box following a Valencia cross, luckily the ball bounces off his head and out.
Twitter - FinnSolomon

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
23 Park crosses for Valencia...glancing header abour 2 ft wide of the angle
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:57:51 pm by 24/7 »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Torres is fuming. Sky as usual don't show a replay of that 'offside' (Which goes against the mancs - this is a usual trick they play) so you have to assume it wasn't. They don't want to be upsetting their club now will they?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Torres is booked after he accuses Park (Rightly) of diving and whining.

Like there has ever been a Manc player that didn't dive or whine? Ha ha ha. The idea makes me laugh