The LiverpoolFC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

UEFA Cup 3rd and 4th round tickets info.

Pages: << < (19/28) > >>

zowie:

:wave DAM I knew I shudda bort the lubbly tik even though I couldn't go due to being stuck in college!!!!1

Long shot but if any of youse have a first round tik you don't need can you IM or txt me on 07812474998 PLEASE

I av got the bucharest stub but really want a KOp tik and am worried they will be sold out by the time I am eligible to get a tik!

Will buy ya beer as a ta laa! ;D :-*

Hinesy:

--- Quote from: Hightown Phil on February  5, 2004, 04:28:56 PM ---Anyone any idea how my dad managed to sit at number 1 for 25 minutes on the phone?

--- End quote ---

i've sat on the bog for an hour with a number 2 for an hour.

If that helps.   ;)

Roger:

--- Quote from: hinesy on February  5, 2004, 06:07:00 PM ---i've sat on the bog for an hour with a number 2 for an hour.

If that helps.   ;)

--- End quote ---

;D

Tetti:

Sent mine off with only three. May the force be with it.  Bit of pleading went on in the accompanying letter.  Like "some dork lost his stub", can you believe it? etc , etc and hope that a woman opens it  :D

Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆:

--- Quote from: Tetti on February  5, 2004, 10:43:34 PM ---Sent mine off with only three. May the force be with it.  Bit of pleading went on in the accompanying letter.  Like "some dork lost his stub", can you believe it? etc , etc and hope that a woman opens it  :D

--- End quote ---

:no :no I haven't got the bleeding thing. I bet you lost it  :P ;D

Pages: << < (19/28) > >>

Go to full version