Author Topic: Something I found amusing  (Read 7195 times)

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
Something I found amusing
« on: May 29, 2009, 10:51:46 am »
Well I was in a really good mood yesterday as i work just outside of Manchester (I have to decontaminate myself every night) and all the Mancs were fucking gutted yesterday because of the CL final and most of them had booked half days to go to this Parade they were meant to be having  ;D

So i thought my day couldn't get any better but then i got a call from dad who works at Manchester Airport  for the company that finds peoples bags when they go missing.

He was laughing his head off and said "guess what I've got sat at my desk at the moment?"

Obviously i said what?

He told me that he had the Premiership Trophy and the Carling Cup sat on his desk.
The Manc pricks were so confident that they were going to win the game against Barca that they took the other two trophies with them. so that they could parade them on the pitch in Rome.

Anyway the boys working at Rome airport have managed to lose Mr Gils bags and also the trophy cases for the above mentioned cups and they can't be taken out of the airport unless there in there cases.

So until there found united's trophy cabinet will be a little lighter a little while longer.

My dad said that he's put an instruction on the file that there is no rush to find them and to only send them back when there's room on another plane (which should be about four days).

Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
Re: Something I found amusing
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 10:53:33 am »
haha, nice one.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline mig

• Legacy Fan
  • Bringing back better days
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 10:56:58 am »
Pictures or it never happened.

Offline La Ligapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • So Raise the Scarlet Standard High
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 10:59:45 am »
If that's true, it's boss. There HAVE to be pictures though or it will get dismissed as an urban myth.
A new era begins.
Let's be patient,
It feels good,
German with a Brazilian flavour
@mowords

Offline Jason McG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 11:03:57 am »
I want to see a picture of the bus they were gonna use for the parade. I remember how much that fucking hurt in 2007 when some bluenose posted that on the internet.
I'm so fucking angry I'm rubbing my face!!!

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 11:08:12 am »
I'll ask him to get a printout of the missing baggage report form.  He'll be able to get that.  He'll get pictures when he's in on Sunday
Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline aishah_aie

• Boys Pen
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 11:09:16 am »
hahahhaa...
we love u liverpool...we do, we love u liverpool...we do, we love u liverpool...we do...
oOoOoOOooo....liverpool we love u.....

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 11:29:43 am »
did they not take the World Club Cup with them?

surely that's the biggest prize of all - after all it means they're 'world champions'....
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline Scottish-Don

• Maggie May, Kez, Kopbird, LFCMunkee and gerrardspetal in any order
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 11:34:32 am »
they're 'world champions'....

So were Queen
Follow me on Twitter - @achtung_davie

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 11:37:12 am »
Bloody brilliant...serves 'em right.

Arrogant wankers

:lmao
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 12:21:36 pm »
Gotta get pictures.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:57 pm »
Fucking hell.... Mig Marples.
Lighten up lad
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Mecca Kenny 77

• Main Stander
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 12:58:13 pm »
Heheheheh Misery loves Manure!

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 01:09:56 pm »
did they not take the World Club Cup with them?

surely that's the biggest prize of all - after all it means they're 'world champions'....
Don't think they get to keep that even for a year. Spoke to someone hailing from Sao Paolo last year, who said he never saw it back there in 2006 after they beat us. Wouldn't surprise me being FIFA.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline kopilot

• Kopite
  • far east
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 01:11:01 pm »
this one ?

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 01:11:44 pm »
p.s. this is amusing if true....no doubting the OP but I don't understand why the silverware can't be transported without their cases, yet managed to get separated from them in the first place?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 01:12:57 pm »
this one ?

Ha ha guess that answers my above question.....hilarious that they're parading them around what look like in orange bin bags :D

Offline kopilot

• Kopite
  • far east
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 01:14:17 pm »
the guy in uniform, i think italian police (carabinieri)..seen from the car's plate (Polizia?)

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 01:20:52 pm »
Just seen this advert in the Manchester Evening News

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 01:24:21 pm »
the guy in uniform, i think italian police (carabinieri)..seen from the car's plate (Polizia?)
He's just a normal plod mate, bit flabby round the middle too. Fits in with the 'polizia' plate too.  The Carabinieri are different, a military unit that act as sort of state police, civil order stuff, like say outside the Olimpico on Wednesday night.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 01:26:25 pm »
HA! Looks like they've just bought them off a market stall.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline kopilot

• Kopite
  • far east
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 01:27:58 pm »
He's just a normal plod mate, bit flabby round the middle too. Fits in with the 'polizia' plate too.  The Carabinieri are different, a military unit that act as sort of state police, civil order stuff, like say outside the Olimpico on Wednesday night.

copy that :)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 01:32:46 pm »
Morons.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:30 pm »
Time to call in Pickles The FA Wonder Detective Dog....

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:54 pm »

That photo is funny as fuck.

Nice to see them treating the trophies with the sanctity they deserve, eh?

Have you ever heard of that before, parading other trophies at the end of the European Cup final? Their pomposity got pricked the arrogant bastards.

I said it before, they are a club full of HUBRIS and DECADENCE and that is why they are going to have their house blown down by the younger, hungrier guerillas called Liverpool FC next season and in the long term.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 01:40:19 pm »

Are the normal bizzys the ones with the white gloves making all the crazy hand gestures at the intersections? Absolutely beyond the pale some of those fucking hand gestures. "Fuck off empty handed back to the theatre of shit stained trousers!" one of them was implying as he motioned their coach forward in the heavy traffic. Fat head Allardyce doesn't like them. Rafa fucking loves them he does!
Macca resplendent!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 01:42:28 pm »
What's hubris?

Offline Bennyo

• Wasn't arsed about having a custom title, so all he got was this.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 01:46:30 pm »
What's hubris?

That dirt under yer foreskin

Offline liverboy74

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 01:48:31 pm »
Time to call in Pickles The FA Wonder Detective Dog....

I thought Pickles found the World Cup?
'If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be !'

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 01:53:31 pm »
What's hubris?

He's a new central midfielder Macedonian Red has got us linked with Fatty. Expect the youtube clip any day now.

I thought Pickles found the World Cup?

Don't be so fucking picky! My dog can't even find the fucking back garden when it needs a piss!   ;)
Macca resplendent!

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04:30 pm »
Are the normal bizzys the ones with the white gloves making all the crazy hand gestures at the intersections? Absolutely beyond the pale some of those fucking hand gestures. "Fuck off empty handed back to the theatre of shit stained trousers!" one of them was implying as he motioned their coach forward in the heavy traffic. Fat head Allardyce doesn't like them. Rafa fucking loves them he does!
Ha ha, no they're the traffic plods a bit like CHiPs :P

Just imagine one of them doing the infamous Rafa (and now Valdes) crossed-hands 'it's over' gesture, and Ferguson popping yet another blood vessel in his face. Bwahahaha.....

Offline scouse-kenny

• Main Stander
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 02:17:24 pm »

haha
The Albert is always full of Whoppers

Offline RedBoywonder

• The Big E
  • Legacy Fan
  • and could he play.....
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 02:26:43 pm »
This week just gets better!
Justice for the 96.

Offline nikanoo

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:30 pm »
That is better than any "unused open top bus" picture, ever.

Offline No23isCarragher

• Kopite
  • Avise la Fin
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 04:08:06 pm »
The second best thing to Liverpool winning the Champions League is United getting beat in the final...

Especially when they're so confident of winning it they take their other trophies with them to parade around so all their fans can do the sticky, five-finger shuffle while reciting 'best club in the world!' over and over until they reach a state of self-gratified nirvana but it all actually ends in bitter defeat.
Twitter: @mal_kennedy
PSN: Malcove

Offline La Ligapool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • So Raise the Scarlet Standard High
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 04:13:26 pm »
this one ?

What exactly does this pic show? is it the cups arriving or them being moved for safe keeping?
A new era begins.
Let's be patient,
It feels good,
German with a Brazilian flavour
@mowords

Offline crazychild

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 04:14:22 pm »
hahaha just made my day.

Offline sgt bilbo

• Main Stander
  • I have seen the light and it's red
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 04:15:33 pm »
Fuckin class shit, fuckin manc bastards, played off the park and then they lose the case's for the cup's and they cant get them back lets hope they lose them forever.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 04:16:06 pm »
Ha ha guess that answers my above question.....hilarious that they're parading them around what look like in orange bin bags :D

Fuckin Manc bin dippers!  ;D
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Skuzzlebutt

• Legacy Fan
  • Hulk share opinion!!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 04:17:30 pm »
Too funny.

I'm loving this story.
We're gonna win the league-omiter

[00.........................................................]

V5. 2013 edition.  Optimism levels rusted solid.  We're givin' her all she's got Captain!!!