Author Topic: Attn Fat Scouser and anyone living in London with a camera....  (Read 5666 times)

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Attn Fat Scouser and anyone living in London with a camera....
« on: October 26, 2008, 06:20:36 pm »
In the Spyin' Kop thread in Opinion, this is a post from the esteemed Mr F Scouser esq. Please pay attention to the bit I've put in bold and Fatty if you're reading this, let us know what night you'd like the camera down and we can all have a look....  ;D

That club epitomises (Is that the right word? I've been reading posh newspapers) everything that is wrong with English football.
Sad thing is, given half a chance every other club, including us, would be just like them.
But I can't stand anything about them, their owner, their arrogant shitehawk badge-kissing players, their twatty CEO, their knobhead fans, especially the fans, especially the ones that pop every week in brand new shirts in Aspe Dela Hooch and other far flung parts of the evil empire, and their silly-bloody-free-plastic flags and scarves....
"Twirl them over your head in a continental style. We aren't Liverpool."

To fucking right they ain't.
But I'm not a fool, and credit where credit's due... They have a great manager and a fantastic team. The best I can bring myself to say of them, in a way they remind me of us in the great days of Paisley.... They refuse to be beat. They will keep going from kick off to final whistle. They will grind out a result whatever the circumstances. But they can play the beautiful game too.

Bastards. I'd say hate them. But that means I feel something for them, and all I feel is contempt. (Fuckinell. I've got to stop reading the posh papers. Can't we boycott the Star and The Sport aswell).

Anyway, I reckon, despite the injuries, if we get about them from the kick off and stay at them for the full 90, we can get a result. If we try to play for a draw, or go 1 up and try to defend it, we will get a hiding.

And getting a hiding is the only way we can lose this.
Respectable defeat - So what. It's expected, even by loads of our own. It's not the end of the season and they still have to come to our gaff.
Draw - great point gained by us. 2 dropped by them.

Win - I will run into the Prince Of Wales in Earl's Court (Their diamond geezer's battle cruiser) Bollock naked. Lie on the bar. Cock me legs back over me neck, and shout how's that for a Christmas Turkey you plastic bastards!

(PS... That's not far from the truth. I had a great fight in there, when they was playing Barcelona and I had a Barca away shirt on (That was by pure accident. I'm daft not suicidal). But shouting SCORCHIO! every time Barca touched the ball just couldn't be helped.)

GERRINTERDEM! REDMEN!
Yep.

Offline Ulke

• Main Stander
  • Blörgh!
Re: Attn Fat Scouser and anyone living in London with a camera....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:24:56 pm »
I'd pay to see that!  ;D

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 06:26:22 pm »
My flat is about a half hour from earls court and I have a camera ;D
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 06:28:49 pm »
Hmm, I'm torn about whether I want to see this.
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 06:29:56 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team o' Caraghers!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 06:30:47 pm »
Haha

Offline Galzakian

• Anny Roader
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 06:30:58 pm »
It's one of those things you say you wouldn't want to ever witness....

but when it's happening right in front of you, you just can't look away
Get The Fuck In!
~ When the lads are down, at Old Trafford... Who you gonna call? Steve Gerrard! --
~ When you're 3 goals down, in Istanbul... Who you gonna call? Steve Gerrard! --

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 06:32:29 pm »
dont forget the wide angle lens ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 06:33:50 pm »
Come on Do it!!! we support you Fat Scouser! YNWA!!!

I want to see this...
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 06:35:47 pm »
YNWA!!!

he fucking well will into that pub :)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline merseypride

• Has given up luncheon meat. Believes himself to be the reincarnation of Nostradamus
  • Kopite
  • Liverpool Football Club.....The Only way is UP!
    • Exclusive Contests
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:35 pm »
LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D
Liverpool FC .... Things can only get Better!!

Offline Mother.F

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 06:38:16 pm »
Oi, he's my pretend forum granddad. However......

I don't know how hard I'd push him, you might get what you ask for, then you'd be sorry.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 06:40:41 pm »
I'd volunteer... but I don't think I want to put my lenses through getting up close and personal with FS' arsehole.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 06:40:51 pm »
Hinesy, folks... sorry you missed it.
Mods please bin this before me Mam sees it. She'll slap me legs for such attrocious spelling and forgeting the stuffing.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 06:43:54 pm »
 ;D
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 07:23:58 pm »
I'd volunteer... but I don't think I want to put my lenses through getting up close and personal with FS' arsehole.

Got excited at the bit in bold.

Then realised that you meant taking the photo...
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Anything Will Do

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 07:27:27 pm »
 :lmao

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 07:34:13 pm »
Earls Court........ 25 minutes away, and on the way from work. It would be a good excuse to have a couple of pints!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 07:36:44 pm »
Earls Court........ 25 minutes away, and on the way from work. It would be a good excuse to have a couple of pints!

I think you'd need more than that after getting up close and personal with FS's dirty tea-towel holder.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 08:32:31 pm »
When I saw his original post I thought, please God make this happen, what a fucking sight that would be. FS, we'll let you off this time, but if we beat the Mancs at the Old Trafford in March we will expect you to carry out your threat.

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:22 pm »

Don't write cheques yer butt can't cash...

87:13

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 08:38:58 pm »
Just read this in the evening paper. www.Londoneveningstandard.com

West London police were called to a disturbance late Sunday afternoon at the Prince of Wales public house in Earl’s Court Road. A heavy man in his early 50s with an unusual accent and fixed grin on his face was arrested and spent the night behind bars at a West London battery farm after a confusing incident in the pub’s crowded saloon bar. “He sort of ran into the pub with no clothes on and stretched himself out on the bar-top right in front of the London Pride pump” said the bar-worker Jason Hollins of South Kensington. “Then he curled into what I can only describe as a turkey-like posture and started sqwaking that everyone was a ‘plastic bastard’.

Waitress Sheila Osgood, 19, saw the incident as she came through from the kitchens. “I didn’t think we had turkey on the menu so I was surprised to see a big broiler laid out on the bar in front of Jason. I thought there was something odd though. It looked a bit undercooked to me and besides we normally serve turkey with more than just the one parsnip and couple of roast potatoes…… It was a decent sized parsnip though”.

Regular customer, Mr John Terry 26 of no fixed abode, saw the whole thing from his usual seat in the pub but was too upset to speak. An hour earlier he had been raped in front of 41,000 paying spectators at Stamford Bridge, a small and undistinguished football ground in the neighbourhood.

Police are continuing their enquiries but have issued a statement saying the ball did cross the line at Anfield in May 2005

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 08:45:35 pm »
Excellent yorky  ;D

Offline LFCDore

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 08:47:28 pm »

West London police were called to a disturbance late Sunday afternoon at the Prince of Wales public house in Earl’s Court Road. A heavy man in his early 50s with an unusual accent and fixed grin on his face was arrested and spent the night behind bars at a West London battery farm after a confusing incident in the pub’s crowded saloon bar. “He sort of ran into the pub with no clothes on and stretched himself out on the bar-top right in front of the London Pride pump” said the bar-worker Jason Hollins of South Kensington. “Then he curled into what I can only describe as a turkey-like posture and started sqwaking that everyone was a ‘plastic bastard’.

Waitress Sheila Osgood, 19, saw the incident as she came through from the kitchens. “I didn’t think we had turkey on the menu so I was surprised to see a big broiler laid out on the bar in front of Jason. I thought there was something odd though. It looked a bit undercooked to me and besides we normally serve turkey with more than just the one parsnip and couple of roast potatoes…… It was a decent sized parsnip though”.

Regular customer, Mr John Terry 26 of no fixed abode, saw the whole thing from his usual seat in the pub but was too upset to speak. An hour earlier he had been raped in front of 41,000 paying spectators at Stamford Bridge, a small and undistinguished football ground in the neighbourhood.

Police are continuing their enquiries but have issued a statement saying the ball did cross the line at Anfield in May 2005

"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'." --Bill Shankly

Offline phoenixblood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 08:47:29 pm »

That, is quality. A good read, providing a good laugh, at the end of brilliant day!
Torres is fucking rubbish,played some decent football 2 years ago and nothing since!  If we buy him,we'll end up paying ridiculous amount of money on some overhyped shite of a player instead of focusing our attention(and money) on some truly world class strikers!!!

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 08:58:32 pm »
ha ha ha ;D
Yep.

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
  • can i change my username please...? :(
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 09:02:09 pm »
:lmao yorky you are the man! ;D
If I live to be a hundred and Liverpool bring in genius managers who win Quadruples and Quintuples for the club, I'll always point to Rafa as the one who meant the most to me.

-Finn Solomon

Offline beauty

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:18 pm »
Hellfire this is real quality!! :lickin :lickin :lickin

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:56 pm »

:)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 09:08:48 pm »
Youtube would never, ever be the same if FS did this.

;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:23 pm »
We could get a picture taken and put it on a banner. Shit the opposition right up.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 09:13:05 pm »

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 09:15:11 pm »

Perfect end to the perfect day  :lmao

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 09:33:13 pm »
:wellin
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:14 pm »
Yorky, if I had an hat I'd doff it. But for now, I'll waddle me wattle....
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline KopThat

• "See Tom turn red, See Tom run, Oh happy days."
  • Legacy Fan
  • He who laughs last, didn't quite get the joke...
    • GameFaceMe
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 02:49:57 am »
It's hard to saw like an eagle, when you are surrounded by a bunch of turkeys !

Nice one Yorky :)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 08:28:17 am »
:)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 08:36:53 am »
Everyone has 1 get out of jail free card.
FS just used his...

Pity though... that incident would of gone down in the anus, i mean annals, of LFC folklore.
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline desert red

• Main Stander
  • The Return of the King
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 08:44:00 am »
So thats as read then........ Fat Scouser! went and did it ....Well in FS ..... nice one Yorky

Terry's  mam beat them to the  parsnip

Offline irishred1991

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96, YNWA
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:03 pm »
 ;D
Liverpool is our religion,
Anfield is our church,
The Kop is our choir,
Fowler is our God.