I'm gonna have a go of this I think mmmmmm
for around 60 inch squ. peices.
800g icing sugar
175g softened butter
half a can of condensed milk. (one can = 397g/14oz)
1. put the butter in a large bowl and cream with a wooden spoon until very soft.
2. Mix the condensed milk with the butter, try not to have too many lumps but they'll get mixed in anyway.
3. Add about half the sugar, bit by bit and mix it with a spoon.
4. Use your hands to mix in the rest of the sugar, by the end the mixture will be like dough and able to be kneaded.
5. Roll out on a surface dusted with icing sugar. Roll to approx. 1cm and cut into squares.
6. Leave on greaseproof paper, in the fridge over night to harder. (it can be eaten after a couple of hours, but is nicer if left over night.) Store in a cool cupboard or in the fridge if only being stored for a few days.
This will keep for about a week.