Author Topic: Parking around Anfield  (Read 19506 times)

Offline jonnypb

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Parking around Anfield
« Reply #120 on: February 3, 2017, 11:40:33 AM »
Fucking hell, there's some twats about. I park around there sometimes, might stick to the Asda.  :-\

Is it ok to park in Asda?  I'm always wary of getting a ticket as I know there are signs saying you can only park there for so long.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarįs Solo.
« Reply #121 on: February 3, 2017, 11:53:37 AM »
Is it ok to park in Asda?  I'm always wary of getting a ticket as I know there are signs saying you can only park there for so long.

Years ago they seemed to be more picky but loads do it nowadays. I wouldn't do it for a Sunday afternoon game as they close at 4pm so it looks obvious that you are at the match if your car is left there but as it's 24 hour the rest of the time I will use it when I need to. I often go in and get shopping after games anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online redbairn

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: Today at 08:01:45 AM »
Hi, driving down from Scotland for Burnley game, where would be best to park? Looking for easiness and don't mind walking a bit especially if it means we don't have to queue forever after the game, also willing to pay but not £25. Does the Asda car park have barriers for when it shuts at 4pm on a Sunday? I've also read about parking at the bingo hall just across from Goodison? What would be the better option?

Cheers