How Rofa is gaining confidence of Xavi Alonso, the lad who is comming back from serious injury:
1. Alonso is one of the best players in Luton's cup game, putting very promising display undoubtely
2. SG is benefiting from Xavi's style of play significantly
3. As a reward for that performance, Alonso is dropped to bench at home to Villa and not used at all
4. Alonso isn't in the squad for Havants game
5. Alosno is central midfielder away to West Ham when team's crisis are spiraling, in the worst possible lineup at that moment, with 4 players (Aurelio, Finnan, Kewell, Kuyt) totally out of form and confidence
6. Alonso is punished - dropped from the squad vs Sunderland, Aurelio continues in the lineup with another shocking display, Finnan's playing 2half, Kuyt last few minutes
7. Alonso is publicly criticised by Rafa, although one of the most under-perform player Kuyt is praying by the manager in the same article
Yes, I've lost faith in Rofa. The reason isn't this shocking public statement he's comming with, the reason is everything above, it's about how our current manager has been giving a confidence to one of his man, to one of the best central midfielder in Premierleague, to his countryman Xavi Alonso.
Do you expect this kind of abjection of Xavi by our current manager that I've mentioned in this article, or even this ridiculous statement by Rofa could help to step up Xavi's game?
My answer is no, Rafa is just preparing supporters and media that Alonso will be axed in the summer transfer window.
Simply as that.