Author Topic: Beşiktaş fans... Where are you?  (Read 74699 times)

Offline Cologne

• Boys Pen
Re: Beşiktaş fans... Where are you?
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2007, 02:53:28 am »

Offline CARSI_BESIKTAS

• Kemlynite
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2007, 07:43:16 am »
ALEN  big amigo....şşşıııııtttttt  1..2...3...beşiktaş..beşiktaşş...lay lay lay lay lay laaaaaayyy  oooooo  beşiktaşşşşş

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2007, 08:04:39 am »
Beşiktaş Carsi... When you get to Anfield shortly, dont do straight into the Stadium... Go for a stroll around the Ground outside, go for the customary Curry and Chips, and head to the nearest pub and get singin... Down a few pints and you will love it. You are very safe, and welcomed into any pub. The Albert (back of Kop) is my personal drinking hole, but I occasionally go to the Arkles.

Offline villeneuve

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2007, 08:17:38 am »
well done RAWK users, translation of your comments are on today's turkish newspapers :)

Offline CARSI_BESIKTAS

• Kemlynite
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2007, 08:18:18 am »
çarşı everywhere...wait kop ...6,11,2007  ÇARŞI::::::>anfıeld

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2007, 08:26:10 am »
well done RAWK users, translation of your comments are on today's turkish newspapers :)
WTF! Any Links?

Offline CARSI_BESIKTAS

• Kemlynite
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2007, 08:26:43 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3bNbOrijHo                       
 OOOOO  SUPER..BEŞİKTAŞ FANS ::>FIREMAN

Offline Belgariath

• Boys Pen
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2007, 08:38:22 am »
WTF! Any Links?

here's the link http://www.milliyet.com.tr/2007/10/26/spor/spo01.html

i would like to thank all beşiktaş and liverpool fans who made that night unforgettable. and also would like to say if liverpool will ever challanges with another turkish team(especially fenerbahce), i believe çarşı will do it's best to support  your team in istanbul..

cheers... 

Offline Belgariath

• Boys Pen
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2007, 08:45:45 am »
teams with that kind of pationate fans do not have to be a global brand and try to get richer... that's not the way to gain friends and respect.. spreading the spirit of football and uniting under that pation, that's fans job!

like they say, "i love this game!" :)

Offline visitorbjk1903

• Boys Pen
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2007, 10:27:30 am »
Just back - that wasn't a football match, that was an experience. Beşiktaş - I take my hat off to you - no aggression, no hassle, just loud proud and passionate and that goes down as the best experience at an away game I've ever had. Thanks to you all - I'm impressed beyond words and will remember and be talking about this trip for the rest of my life. Fuck knows what it's like when they play a derby.

"Oh suck my dick Fener, oh suck my dick Fener, oh suck my dick, oh suck my dick Fener..."   8)

You are now one of us mate:)

It would really be nice to be with some kopites in a Beşiktaş-fenerbahce or Beşiktaş-galatasaray derby at Inonu. Think about it, prematch beers in KAZAN pub and nonstop chant for at least 3 hours....

Thanks all the lads for the compliments

Offline Nouma

• Boys Pen
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2007, 11:34:41 am »
Beşiktaş Carsi... When you get to Anfield shortly, dont do straight into the Stadium... Go for a stroll around the Ground outside, go for the customary Curry and Chips, and head to the nearest pub and get singin... Down a few pints and you will love it. You are very safe, and welcomed into any pub. The Albert (back of Kop) is my personal drinking hole, but I occasionally go to the Arkles.

I dont think CARSI come with a big group, no visa for a lot of supporters and juridic problems conflicting the fans (not explicable on the web ;D)... I will be there on 6 November.. my flight back is 7 November (afternoon)...  I hope to meet you and drink a couple of beer..  :P

Offline alone

• Boys Pen
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2007, 12:14:39 pm »
 hi friend ı was new login
ı m sorry ı dont know englısh but forever liverpool and fenerbahçe but first liverpool
ı m türk have a nice day

Offline ozato

• Boys Pen
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2007, 12:37:50 pm »
Beşiktaş - Liverpool: Recommended to whom wasn't at the tribunes of Beşiktaş...

[ High quality videos from the eyes of Kapalı Tribün (covered tribune ---> "Çarşı") ]

Champions League Entrance
http://rapidshare.com/files/65070371/MVI_0007.mp4

With The Kick off Shoulder By Shoulder
http://rapidshare.com/files/65077674/MVI_0012.mp4

Oley Attack My Beşiktaş
http://rapidshare.com/files/65104812/MVI_0015.mp4

We are right to be proud... 
http://rapidshare.com/files/65059192/MVI_0020.mp4

New chant "Cavese"
http://rapidshare.com/files/65111899/MVI_0021.mp4

New chant "Cavese" (zoom)
http://rapidshare.com/files/65100062/MVI_0025.mp4

Offline KTS

• Loves the mods so very much, especially on RAWK
  • Legacy Fan
Has no opinion as it is normally wrong.

Offline berrno3333

• Taliban Arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Noodles i slipped",
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2007, 01:25:33 pm »
A credit to your great club.
Well done
An arsehole of the first order and proud of it.                                                                                   Founder member of the Popular front of Judea

Offline CarsiDK

• Boys Pen
  • Against everything!
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2007, 02:31:22 pm »
I am really proud of that Beşiktaş and Liverpool fans made it good together before, during and after the game. For a couple of days a ago there were lots of talk about fight etc. But Carsi is against fight!

CARSI against Everything!

But I have to share this with you.

Carsi isnt a fan group. who can be a member of. Carsi is the soul that supports Beşiktaş. Carsi is a spirit that any Beşiktaş fan can be a part of, if you feel the same way as Carsi do.

Carsi against WAR
Carsi against Racism
Carsi against Nuclear weapons
Carsi against Terrorism
Carsi against everthing, everybody!

CARSI ULAN!!! 132+ DB

Offline CarsiDK

• Boys Pen
  • Against everything!
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2007, 03:17:09 pm »
Check this out:

for couple of years ago:

Liverpool fans chant for Beşiktaş

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ntUPNHDJQ
CARSI ULAN!!! 132+ DB

Offline Nelson

• Boys Pen
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2007, 03:40:56 pm »
The atmosphere in Taksim before the game was very good, with no hostility at all towards LFC that I could see.

Walking down the hill and seeing the stadium against the Bosphorous was an awesome sight and the chanting etc in the ground was tremendous.

There was a lull during the game and I found myself being entertained by their fans, especially when both sides were taking it in turns to sing at each other.

As said, they wouldn't leave for ages after the final whistle and there was a bit of back-slapping going on between us and them for a while.

Didn't find it intimidating at all, but well done to them for making such an effort.  It seems that every single person was joining in - which is the difference.

Offline chabster

• Boys Pen
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2007, 03:42:56 pm »
Fucking amazing and annoying in the same breath. Certainly put me off, and probably the players.

Offline DanMB

• Anny Roader
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2007, 05:27:47 pm »
Beşiktaş - Liverpool: Recommended to whom wasn't at the tribunes of Beşiktaş...

[ High quality videos from the eyes of Kapalı Tribün (covered tribune ---> "Çarşı") ]

Champions League Entrance
http://rapidshare.com/files/65070371/MVI_0007.mp4

With The Kick off Shoulder By Shoulder
http://rapidshare.com/files/65077674/MVI_0012.mp4

Oley Attack My Beşiktaş
http://rapidshare.com/files/65104812/MVI_0015.mp4

We are right to be proud... 
http://rapidshare.com/files/65059192/MVI_0020.mp4

New chant "Cavese"
http://rapidshare.com/files/65111899/MVI_0021.mp4

New chant "Cavese" (zoom)
http://rapidshare.com/files/65100062/MVI_0025.mp4

Can you upload this somewhere else please?

Offline ozato

• Boys Pen
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2007, 06:02:10 pm »
Can you upload this somewhere else please?
why? if you dont have rapid account you can turn off your modem and reconnect to internet so...
u r ready to start an other download from rapidshare ;)

Offline yabasta

• Boys Pen
  • we are all black!
    • websiteleri
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2007, 06:09:16 pm »
why? if you dont have rapid account you can turn off your modem and reconnect to internet so...
u r ready to start an other download from rapidshare ;)

IP numbers are not so variable in the UK on the contrary to those in Turkey. Therefore there is no point in resetting their modems...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:18:44 pm by yabasta »
keep quiet, CARSI is here!

Offline Ugur1903

• Boys Pen
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2007, 06:22:22 pm »
Hi to all Reds and BJK fans. I am Beşiktaş fan, living in Canada now. If you know the football (or soccer as they call here) environment here, you can imagine how much I miss the Beşiktaş games in Inonu Stadium. Unfortunately I could follow the Liverpool game on the internet only, but even this was sufficient to hear the intensity of the supports from fan. Since I have been to many games there I can imagine how dedicated or insane :) the noise was.

I was also at Liverpool - Milan CL game in Istanbul in 2005. And what an amazing game it was… I watched the game together with Liverpool fans and we were all shocked within first 10 mins. 3-0! It was like a joke. And then the second half and penalty kicks…. I was back home at 3 am but it was worth it. However I can honestly say that I wouldn’t trade anything to the environment of BJK games. If you havent been there, TV or internet vids are nothing to express that support. I remember loosing my voice countless times after a derby game when I used to watch the games in Carsi stands :) And make no mistake. Our stadium can take only about 25,000 people. But we make much more noise than those loser Fenerbahce Fans which are proud of having a 50,000 people vanue ! :)

Good luck Red with rest of the games.

Cheers

Ugur
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 10:25:56 pm by Ugur1903 »

Offline yabasta

• Boys Pen
  • we are all black!
    • websiteleri
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2007, 08:00:37 pm »
there are three leading football teams in Turkey. Beşiktaş, Fenerbahce (a.k.a. ezikbahce - ezik means oppressed) and Galatasaray.

i want to give you some brief information about supporter profiles of these teams in order to make it clear how it is to be a Beşiktaş fan, and by the way you may see why the Beşiktaş crowd is so different:

1- Fenerbahce (FB): Supporters of FB are usually from propertied class, though they are not elite people. These pretentious people offend the eye with their lack of aesthetic quality, as can be inferred from the colors of their team: yellow and dark blue. Their personal relationships are based on abusing others, but most of the time they are the ones being abused at the end. If an ordinary FB supporter were British or Spanish, he/she would support Chelsea or Real Madrid, respectively. In case everyone in Turkey decides to support FB one day, it is time to leave the country for anywhere including Afghanistan.

2- Galatasaray (GS): This team also attracts richer people, however they can be described as "elite" -at least in comparison to FB supporters. They have an European image owing to the Galatasaray College,  a French school in Istanbul - the club is owned and managed by graduates of this college; however it was thrown wide of the target by Hakan Sukur. They establish their personal relations on "give and take policy". They have a good balance between gentlemanly and bastard behaviours. If an ordinary GS supporter were British or Spanish, he/she would support Manchester U. or Barcelona. In case everyone in Turkey decides to support GS one day, then you can expect Turkey will be a member of EU in a short while.

3- Beşiktaş (BJK): Beşiktaş is the team of people of lower-medium income, commonly called as "people's team". Even though the current chairman and management has corroded the culture of Beşiktaş for a few years, the fans are and will always be described with words such as fidelity, respect, good faith, honour and justice. As the actions of CARSI indicate, Beşiktaş fans are also sensitive to political and environmental events through a humorous way. An ordinary Beşiktaş fan; modest and spartan... were he/she British or Spanish, nothing would change: he/she would still support Beşiktaş. In case everyone in Turkey decides to support BJK one day, you can drive the boats towards the shiny blue horizons... [the second part of this last sentence is from a Turkish poem, i have just tried to express what it made me feel :lickin]
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 08:05:38 pm by yabasta »
keep quiet, CARSI is here!

Offline tezmac

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2007, 08:44:29 pm »
Great supporters great passion maybe we could learn a thing or two
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

Offline CARSI_BESIKTAS

• Kemlynite
« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2007, 08:58:42 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS6qTByqD00                            YOU MUST TO WATCH::::>CARŞI GROUP.....ŞŞŞŞŞŞ   ŞŞŞŞŞŞŞ

Offline haser

• Boys Pen
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2007, 09:19:55 pm »
"Oh suck my dick Fener, oh suck my dick Fener, oh suck my dick, oh suck my dick Fener..."   8)
[/quote]

:) :) :) from now on; you are one of us :) :) :)

you may watch the best video on this cheer which had recorded before Super Cup final between BJK and Galatasay at Germany...

good sound, good cheer...

sometimes I start to cheer myself while I am walking on street and than start to smile to anyone's face :) :) :)

ooops . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosbR3tISM0

and, be sure that fener supporters love that cheer too :)
Sport is not war, rivals are not enemies !!!

Offline rammstein_94

• Boys Pen
  • susun carsi var burda
    • https://www.facebook.com/nusret.turkmen.94
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2007, 10:53:51 pm »
let us go to some old date;) Bjk Valencia (96-97)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dteRfHeZyNk
sus carsi burda

Offline sonsuz

• Boys Pen
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2007, 02:55:48 am »
Kop,
Whenever you come to Turkey;
You will never walk alone.
We will always be with you. :)

Offline proud1903

• Kemlynite
« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2007, 01:24:51 pm »
We are here and will be in Anfield on the 6th. I will be driving there with 4 Liverpool fans and looking forwad to the game. I will be alone on Beşiktaş side :(

But dont forget please:

"To live like a tree single and at liberty
and brotherly like the trees of a forest,
this yearning is ours."

(After reading all of the posts here, I could not resist to be member of RAWK.

Thanks for all your comments. )

Offline andy_c

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2007, 02:41:54 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosbR3tISM0

Love it, almost operatic. :D Thanks again, we had a fucking great time and you lot will be welcomed at Anfield forever and a day. Fucking best trip I've been on, other than finals, and I'm toying with the idea of a once yearly pilgrimage to see the Black Eagles from now on.

Carlsberg don't do European aways, but if they did ...
The evil love child of Erik Meijer.

Offline uAtr

• Boys Pen
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2007, 03:19:45 pm »
hi, i am a Galatasaray fan from Turkey. let me say that inönü was great on wednesday and i was really proud of beşiktaş fans as a Turkish girl.

yabasta; i think i must do an explanation. Galatasaray college is not a French College. it only educates students in French. there arent any French students ;) ;D .

and i want to add sth; GS is not the club of rich people, i want u to know that we are not bastards :)

Offline the red rebel

• Legacy Fan
  • our eyes hath seen the glory
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2007, 03:22:39 pm »
hope the twats from uefa are reading this thread, well done to your loud as hell fans btw.

Offline uAtr

• Boys Pen
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2007, 03:31:26 pm »
hi, i am a Galatasaray fan from Turkey. let me say that inönü was great on wednesday and i was really proud of beşiktaş fans as a Turkish girl.

yabasta; i think i must do an explanation. Galatasaray college is not a French College. it only educates students in French. there arent any French students ;) ;D .

and i want to add sth; GS is not the club of rich people, i want u to know that we are not bastards :)

one more thing, i would have been supporting Liverpool if i were British  ;)

Offline A.T

• Main Stander
  • With hope in your hearts
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2007, 03:33:39 pm »
Said it in another thread, but their fans were a different class tonight. Must have been amazing to be at the game.

A lesson in how to support your team, singing and jumping for the whole game

A few Liverpool fans could learn from you  :thumbup

Very true
No matter what the circumstances, support the team and be proud!

Offline Besiktas_1903

• Boys Pen
  • MertcAn !
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2007, 06:29:52 pm »
thank you friends... :)
I'm Beşiktaş JK fans... ;)
what is your idea for 2. Football match ?
Champions Of HeArt "Beşiktaş"

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2007, 06:53:32 pm »
hi friend ı was new login
ı m sorry ı dont know englısh but forever liverpool and fenerbahçe but first liverpool
ı m türk have a nice day

That is with out doubt the post i have ever read in my life. Ha ha ha ha fair play to you mate. I love you so much.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2007, 06:59:15 pm »

I look forward to meeting some of you on 6/11/2007.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Besiktas_1903

• Boys Pen
  • MertcAn !
« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2007, 07:07:57 pm »
I look forward to meeting some of you on 6/11/2007.

we are ready :)
Beşiktaş winner Liverpool ;)
Champions Of HeArt "Beşiktaş"