Author Topic: Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool - After game gloating !  (Read 54822 times)

Offline dundeered

• Legacy Fan
  • DING DING ! All aboard the offended bus
Re: Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool - After game gloating !
« Reply #480 on: April 23, 2006, 04:26:30 am »
just in fcking steemin,kent it was going to be a great day when i opened the paper and saw jennifer ellison in her knickers

mourinho- git it right roond yi, you can lick rafas piss stick you cnt

JFT96

Offline 2dogs in LA

• Anny Roader
  • JUST A QUIET MAN SPREADING THE WORD
« Reply #481 on: April 23, 2006, 04:30:43 am »
;D
Sorry for the above, kids. But, hey...

What a result. Does "Jose" roughly translate roughly to "John"? Like as in Johnny-come-lately? I don't know. It may be "George" or "Jim" or "Shit SCARED of THE MIGHTY REDS" 'cos that's what he is if by name or not.
Would have taught another lesson in how to put the ball in one net and keep it out the other if it wasn't for the shite grass they have in manchestoh giving way under the might of Riise's launch to clear another pointless cross into which we had guided them into repeating.
Two defenders just for "fat" Harry Kewell!
When they brought on the tricksters we then decided to give them nowhere to go so.....   Cross, header away, picked down and laid off then killer break. Beautiful tactical decision especially as it was accompanied by the introduction of pacy person to stand on the center spot and keep THREE!!!!! Yes THREE  :-[ :-X :-\ defenders from filling that space where the ball drops!
Just tactical and commitment joy!!!
Enriched with skill, flair and the true beauty of a screamer bellowing the back of THEIR net. ;D
Great performance all round.
Special mention has to be made of how the beleaguered out of water fish Fernando Morrientes often appears to be entered the arena to be used as a bettering ram on their defense to allow time at the back to regroup before their defenders pump it forward again.... headed clear, drops......
The true Gentleman that is Mr. Benitez is an example to us all. And the way he does it makes me fuckin' laugh! :lmao
Happy lad  from Huyton sitting in Hollywood wishing he was in Wood Street.
SINGING IN THE STREETS AGAIN!!!
WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH A STORM HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH.

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #482 on: April 23, 2006, 04:40:15 am »
YESSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
fucking yessssssssss comee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

arghhhhhh we fucked them
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline LfcFinland

• Kemlynite
« Reply #483 on: April 23, 2006, 04:40:52 am »
Then the c*nt that is Mourinho will point to the total number of points won by the rent boys in the last three seasons against those won by us for the same period and say 'we have more points overall'. Bitter twat!

It reminds me of the blueshite and their twisted stats or the mancs saying we've never been League champions

Then maybe we could point the total number of points won by us in the last hundred seasons! Those (that) bitter c*nt(s)!  :wanker
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 04:44:27 am by LfcFinland »

Offline Arthurs Bar

• Kopite
« Reply #484 on: April 23, 2006, 04:44:57 am »
New York calling........fucking great day...even in the bar on 2nd Ave the Chelsea fans were crap.

I was standing next to a cockney who I had down for a blue nose Maureen loving twat but told me he was supporting his beloved reds!!!!!!!............... with his scouse wife!!!

What a day....see you in Cardiff

Offline Drobs

• dnegeL
  • Legacy Fan
  • Someday, everything is gonna be different...
« Reply #485 on: April 23, 2006, 05:17:30 am »
I think we'll go all the way now. Olympiacos didn't happen just for us to be let down in the final, it was the opening passage in an amazing story. Coming from 3-1 behind to win 5-3 in such an amazing game? That cant just be for nothing.

Start engraving now.  ;)

Beaut.  :thumbup
**After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music **

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #486 on: April 23, 2006, 05:27:43 am »
To be honest Momo wasn't that good yesterday as he had a bit of trouble coping with the quick one touch passes of their midfield although there was one point-blank interception he did that was class. Hope he does it week in week out now - the opponent won't even be able to leave their own half!

Harry Kewell - skinned and jinxed his way around the Chelsea defense. Man of The Match.

It's the second time now, and to sum up Chelsea - their boys can't seem to cope with big occassions ie when high stakes are on the matches eg CL semis, Barca, Manchester United; almost bottled it against us at Cardiff last year until Stevie 'scored his first goal for them' and again fell yesterday. Perhaps that's what Jose meant by 'mentality' in his post-match interview.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline notyouraverage

• Kopite
  • and the winner is..........me
« Reply #487 on: April 23, 2006, 07:53:33 am »
yes i just love beating this team

Offline StevieG26

• Would like to be the first of offer his criticisms.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: April 23, 2006, 07:58:04 am »
To be honest Momo wasn't that good yesterday as he had a bit of trouble coping with the quick one touch passes of their midfield although there was one point-blank interception he did that was class. Hope he does it week in week out now - the opponent won't even be able to leave their own half!

IMO Momo was immense yesterday. Did just what a holding midfielder's supposed to do: break up play and calm it down again. Usually his stray passes frustrate me but yesterday he didn't put a foot wrong. I said before that if Momo had a good game then we were likely to win, and I think that's been the case. Kewell might edge him for MoM but Momo's a close second definitely. And I think, for the sake of the occasion, Garcia deserves A LOT of credit too.

Yet another crucial goal to prove the doubters wrong.
"Football is not a matter of life and death. I can assure you that it is much more important than that."

Bill Shankly.

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #489 on: April 23, 2006, 07:59:04 am »
aahhhhhhhhh. just got in :hally
brilliant day out.
had some fun opening the tent up in sam platts,playing cat/mouse with the security :)
the atmosphere was great in platts,and all around Old Trafford,but in the ground it was very f*****g loud ;D
bed now.
we're all going to cardiff la la la la
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #490 on: April 23, 2006, 08:10:13 am »
The Morning after...

Such a wonderful fucking feeling!!!

Fucking have that, you rentboy whores!!!!!
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline kopite-stu

• Anny Roader
  • The first and the last. Cardiff 01 & 06.
« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2006, 08:53:51 am »
come on boys get some pics up from yesterday. there was fucking loads taking pics of my flag at the end, some of them must post on here.

btw lets keep little luis, he can be frustrating but he scores some fuckin beaut goals and hes got a great song.

COME ON RED MEN LETS DO IT IN CARDIFF. SEE YOUSE ALL THERE ;D ;D ;D ;D
Red for life

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow
« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2006, 08:57:09 am »
thing is, i cant actually remember much of the game at all cos i was that pissed. drank a horrible amount yesterday.

i remember we won though, that was quite good that bit... sam platts was absolutly top class. boss takin over a manc pub!
Momo Is Boss

Offline lfcbabe1984

• Kopite
  • Stevie G's the man!
    • Diane's Wonderland
« Reply #493 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:13 am »
The morning after the night before, and I'm still as happy now as I was then. Jose Mourinho's post-game whining just makes the win that bit sweeter. Ok, maybe they have scored 45 more points to date that we have, but he seems to be forgetting (or not accepting) that the gap between them and us is far smaller now than it was at this stage last season.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Offline Stanley Accrington

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #494 on: April 23, 2006, 09:33:59 am »
Just home, you fucking beauty!!! The atmosphere was excellent you should all give yourselves a pat on the back.

Tough shit rent boys, was John Terry crying again ..... I couldn't see!

Offline el-rafador

• Kemlynite
  • what's this bit for!!!!
    • my space
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2006, 09:38:04 am »
jees my legs are hurting this morning...

still it was worth it and i'd do it again everyday just to see that smug grin on cuntinios face being wiped off by a wonder strike by li'l luis g....

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You should have been born in the Dark Ages; you look terrible in the light.

Offline mrchimps

• Legacy Fan
  • There are places I’ll remember all my life...
« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2006, 09:41:55 am »
Cracking result and well deserved!

Moureens comments only make it better!

All that shit about wishing us luck for Champs league qualification and al that shit makes seeing his winging bastard face after the match even better.

and as for all that title shite, "they will never win title" see you next season son.

Stadium never went quiet from our boys yesterday, showed the rent boy support up for what it is, bandwagon bonanza.

now off to cardiff ;)
JFT97

Offline StevieG26

• Would like to be the first of offer his criticisms.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2006, 09:49:19 am »
Great performance yesterday. I would say that everyone played their part yesterday, but the three that really stood out for me were Kewell, Sissoko and Garcia with his crucial goal. People have also forgotten Crouch's performance, who IMO was brilliant today. He held the ball up ever so well and when he came off you could sense that we really missed him particularly for goal kicks and long balls. It was almost like the game vs the Mancs when he was forced off and we ended up losing.
"Football is not a matter of life and death. I can assure you that it is much more important than that."

Bill Shankly.

Offline champs2005

• Aw! For FUCK'S sake!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's on random!
« Reply #498 on: April 23, 2006, 10:14:52 am »
Did anyone hear that bald headed fucking Chelsea fan/reporter on Jimmy Hill's Sunday Supplement just now?

''When you were in school, if you got 2/10 in maths, you'd be bottom of the class!''

''Rafa wins 1 game and suddenly he's some sort of football genius?''

What a  :wanker
Quote from: Shaun
Get FUCKED 4 eyes! Why don't you go out with her if you love her so much?

Offline Carra'sPoundCoin

• Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: April 23, 2006, 10:17:58 am »
Did anyone hear that bald headed fucking Chelsea fan/reporter on Jimmy Hill's Sunday Supplement just now?

''When you were in school, if you got 2/10 in maths, you'd be bottom of the class!''

Loved the way the way spent 10 mins talking about Moron's inept tactics and 1 minute praising us.

c*nts!!!  :tosser
“Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor.”

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=11MQnQ8QjJs

Offline RayO'Biscan

• Who controls the past, controls the future.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass 'n' Move!
« Reply #500 on: April 23, 2006, 10:19:21 am »

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: April 23, 2006, 10:20:09 am »

Whata c*nt

Fucking despise london press greatly

Offline flamingapeshead

• Main Stander
« Reply #502 on: April 23, 2006, 10:24:19 am »
i've got carpet burns on my knees from over exhuberant celebrations on the pub floor when the goals went in

looking forward to soccer am next week to see lovejoy's forfeit of strolling through london in a pink tutu  ;D

Offline mgRED

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Believe!
« Reply #503 on: April 23, 2006, 10:25:34 am »
Could Mourinho be any more bitter??  Hahahahhahha.. just makes it all the sweeter to know this lost really hurts them!!!

WELL DONE, LADS... WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

:scarf
"I'd won two titles and the UEFA Cup before I joined Liverpool and just because I've added one more trophy to that list, it doesn't mean my job is done. It's only just started." - Rafa Benitez

IN RAFA WE TRUST!!

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: April 23, 2006, 10:26:19 am »
It gets better, last season 38 points behind, this season, maybe as low as 12! What clown!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/4935728.stm

Mourinho plays down Reds threat
Jose Mourinho insists Liverpool are not closing the gap on Chelsea, despite Saturday's FA Cup semi-final defeat.
The Blues are 15 points ahead of Liverpool in the top flight and Chelsea boss Mourinho said: "In the Premiership they have no chance.

"Over 40 matches, no chance. Maybe they will surprise me and they can do it.

"But in 10 matches against us they have won twice. In the Premiership the distance between the teams is 45 points over two seasons."

Liverpool beat the Blues in the Champions League semi-final last season, while the Stamford Bridge outfit came out on top when the two teams met in the 2005 Carling Cup final.

Did the best team win? I don't think so
Jose Mourinho 

Mourinho added: "We beat them in a final, they beat us in two semi-finals. A psychological advantage? I don't think so.

"In four matches in the Premiership we beat them four times."

Mourinho was also adamant after the FA Cup semi-final loss at old Trafford on Saturday that his team did not deserve to lose.

Chelsea's Portuguese manager cited poor finishing from his players and favourable refereeing towards Liverpool as the major factors in his side's defeat.

"Did the best team win? I don't think so," he insisted. "In the last 30 minutes we deserved extra time.

"In the first half nobody was better. They had a good start to the second half but then we dominated the game.

"I cannot wish them luck in the final. Middlesbrough or West Ham will be there and I must respect them."

And he added somewhat mischievously: "I wish them luck for their qualification match in the Champions League."

Offline champs2005

• Aw! For FUCK'S sake!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's on random!
« Reply #505 on: April 23, 2006, 10:29:43 am »
''And THE TWAT added somewhat mischievously: "I wish them luck for their qualification match in the Champions League."

:wave   :wanker   ;D

Edit:- God! I feel brilliant this morning! SUNDAY, and I was up at 9.30am! Wonder why?;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 10:31:47 am by champs2005 »
Quote from: Shaun
Get FUCKED 4 eyes! Why don't you go out with her if you love her so much?

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: April 23, 2006, 10:35:29 am »
i've got carpet burns on my knees ......exhuberant ......... on the pub floor ....... in a pink tutu  ;D

Mate: are you on the right forum?;D

Offline el-rafador

• Kemlynite
  • what's this bit for!!!!
    • my space
« Reply #507 on: April 23, 2006, 10:41:12 am »
i've got carpet burns on my knees ......exhuberant ......... on the pub floor ....... in a pink tutu 

Mate: are you on the right forum?

;D ;D ;D pmsl
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 10:44:38 am by el-rafador »
You should have been born in the Dark Ages; you look terrible in the light.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #508 on: April 23, 2006, 10:57:14 am »
Can't wait for soccer am, Lovejoy walking round oxford street in a pink tutu saying 'I am a loser' Cockney twat  :D  :lickin   :wave
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline madmont

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: April 23, 2006, 10:57:26 am »
I got these 2 photos of banners in the pub

and

Offline madmont

• Main Stander
« Reply #510 on: April 23, 2006, 10:58:29 am »
Gotta love Rick Flair as well ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 11:01:24 am by madmont »

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2006, 10:59:26 am »
Love the second one, but I can't see the 5 european cups behind those women  :lickin
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2006, 10:59:39 am »
It was a lovely win! Now we've beaten the Mancs and we've beaten Chelsea on our way to this Final, so you can't have much tougher opponents than we've had.

As for the game itself, I though we were a little lucky to go in 1-0 ahead at half time. In the 2nd, Garcia had a couple of chances apart from the beautiful goal. Juventus goal part II? Was surprised to see their goal by Terry being ruled out. Sure he was climbing on Riise, but I never expected a ref to notice in this kind of game. Felt good to watch Cole blast the ball over the bar in the last minute. He's hurt us enough times as it is.

Thought Gerrard was very quiet, while Kewell was lively. The way Harry took players on was good to see. We've lacked that kind of threat for a while.

Mourinho can say whatever he likes. We're in the Final, he's not. And next season is a different season. I think we can catch them.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Curva Nord '77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2006, 11:22:45 am »
The morning after the night before, and I'm still as happy now as I was then. Jose Mourinho's post-game whining just makes the win that bit sweeter. Ok, maybe they have scored 45 more points to date that we have, but he seems to be forgetting (or not accepting) that the gap between them and us is far smaller now than it was at this stage last season.

The man is a snide.

Snidey McSniderson Of the Clan McSnidety-Twat.

A wretch.

A c*nt.

A ball-bag.

An Arsehole.

A Tithead.

A gobshite.

A muppet.

A clown.

A fool.

AN ARROGANT TWAT.

( feel free to add any further insults you can think up )

Oh, he's a BASTARD too.

( I hate him.............did you notice? )

CARDIFF HERE WE COME  ;D :wave

Offline woozie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: April 23, 2006, 11:23:41 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
PARRY OUT.

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: April 23, 2006, 11:30:24 am »
Has naybody got a picture of a few seconds before the chelsea goal, reina just punching Drogba to the floor?  ;D  ;D 

Offline rafabenitez.

• Kopite
« Reply #516 on: April 23, 2006, 11:52:11 am »
Jst got back from me bitter grandads haha, anyway, what a day, managed to get a ticket. Was on coach 32 and spent ages trying to find the fecker - cheers to the lads who noticed I was on your coach and let me tag along! Didnt get into mancland till 4.20ish, anyone notice the manc graffiti shite on your way in? Ended up at exchane bar, saw Rushie, then ended up setting off for theatre of delusion at about 5, followed by about 8 manc scallies on bikes. Haha. Anyone else see the little wankers? they were across the road from the exchange bar.....

Match was great, right infront of the boxes in the lower East.
The Kop needs to lead the ground. There's no excuse to be in the Kop and not sing.

KFS
JFT96

Offline Mike 88

• Main Stander
  • European champions 2005 F.A cup winners 2006
« Reply #517 on: April 23, 2006, 11:54:01 am »
Only just seen all the post match comments now because didnt get in last night in the end cos we just got off the bus n straight down the pub, but the way he has took defeat again has made it all the better. Just made up we kept the lead and can now go on to Cardiff
We are the champions
champions of Europe

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: April 23, 2006, 12:11:32 pm »
How much of a muppet is maureen? Makes the victory even sweeter, can we play chavvski in all of our semi finals from now on please?
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline uneverwalkalone

• LFC TV now available on SKY 448, Virgin Media 544 or e-season ticket. Happy to buy from touts.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: April 23, 2006, 12:13:18 pm »
Just watched the game again, and Mark Lawrenson should be banned for life from Anfield, in fact fuck it, shoot the c*nt.