The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Centenary Stand Prayer Room

Pages: << < (3/8) > >>

Spartacus.:

Jward85

There was a load of shite from a wide range of people.  You see something like that use the report button and let us get on with it.

Harry_Wong:

I was trying to reply...It's race/religion-baiting, a standard angle of attack for bigots.

--- Quote from: parki on February 28, 2006, 10:28:10 pm ---There may well be a prayer room at the Nou Camp, I wonder if say Spurs would be so accomodating?

Wrong, It doesn`t bother me but it may well bother others, Im simply stating fact,...

--- End quote ---

That's how firestarters operate. Throw a partial and distorted verion of a story into a discussion to provoke, then as the flames rise...step away, washing their hands of it all.

Old Trafford have a prayer room since 2003, the City of Manchester stadium too (a point of pride for some).

They're also in place at some cricket grounds, at the request of Christians as much as Muslims.

GavinOwen:

Should this be locked before it all starts over again here, just a thought.

Spartacus.:

--- Quote from: GavinOwen on March  1, 2006, 12:02:51 am ---Should this be locked before it all starts over again here, just a thought.

--- End quote ---

I do know the score thanks.... its left open for a short period of time to let people pass comment.  I've no desire to stop people passing comment altogether, if they want to make a point about the moderation of the thread then they should be allowed to.

GavinOwen:

oh ok, that's me told then, sorry i wasn't intending on insulting your modding technique  :-X

Pages: << < (3/8) > >>

Go to full version