Author Topic: Spyin Kop - Hull City vs. Liverpool - 14:05 Sunday 1st December  (Read 26858 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spyin Kop - Hull City vs. Liverpool - 14:05 Sunday 1st December
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2013, 03:03:47 pm »
Seems to be a lot of bitterness on that forum. Sure it wasn't just an Everton one in disguise?

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2013, 03:06:31 pm »
Seems to be a lot of bitterness on that forum. Sure it wasn't just an Everton one in disguise?
There were fuck loads of Everton jokes (with us as the punchline of course) and general positive vibes towards those in blue...there was an unmistakably bitter vibe in there too, so you might just be on to something!

Offline LoubySoho

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2013, 03:08:37 pm »
Talk about kneejerk, now that's TWO things I re-like about Hull (Louby's the other)

Offline LucasLeiva

• Anny Roader
  • Remember My Name
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2013, 03:38:24 pm »
Wow, worst one I've seen I think! Learnt nothing because of their awful replies, I thought they were all being overly sarcastic but there was a tipping point  :P

For the record, I think Henderson has been very consistent and one of our better performers this year. Not the most talented but he's a good player.

Offline PaisleyPrint

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2013, 04:10:03 pm »
Titi - you deserve a medal for putting that together.

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2013, 05:08:24 pm »
That is of course appreciated mate, as is any support for the justice campaign, however, what people don't get is why the hostile attitude to the questions?

Where's this rivalry come from?

There is no rivalry. The hostile response is to the thought of answering a questionnaire about a football match. The forum that Titi_Camara picked is full of traditional Hull City supporters that generally hates what modern football has become. There are two other well used boards in Hull, Amber Nectar and not606. not606 would have gotten you the most sensible replies with a minority responding as City Independent did. Amber Nectar would have got you the longest replies with a touch of student humour.

City Independent got you the fuck off, questionnaires are part of what we hate about modern football reply.

We then expected the response; I bet they call us inbreds, think Hull is a shithole, that they pay our giros and some moron is bound to dig out the mauled video.

I dare say you feel the same about comments made about you by opposition fans. Generally they are all the same, lack wit and originality and after 6 minutes become boring. But you always get them and they still keep coming.

So what is a traditional Hull City supporter? One that followed our club through all four divisions watching shit football and defending our honour. At the same time watching kids in their school putting on Liverpool and Leeds shirts when they had no connection to those teams other than they wanted to follow a successful team. Hardship and struggle breeds solidarity and strength and a pride in our club. We don't care what other people think, Hull City is our team. As the video at Hillsborough shows it doesn't stop us supporting what is right. It just means we stand up for ourselves and defend our team.

If Titi_Camara wanted answers to a questionnaire he just picked the wrong site. Not because we dislike Liverpool and its local fans but because we hate questionnaires.

Finally, the city of Hull has contributed more to association football than Liverpool, London, Manchester and Birmingham put together. Some of you historians of football may know why, the rest of you can use google. It may help mutual relations between us if you don't rubbish the history of our city if you don't know what it is.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:12:56 pm by Obadiah »

Offline JTK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2013, 05:11:39 pm »
questionnaires are part of what we hate about modern football
the city of Hull has contributed more to association football than Liverpool, London, Manchester and Birmingham put together

Fucking hell there's something in the water there.

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:01 pm »
Fucking hell there's something in the water there.

You can rectify ignorance. With the internet its a lot easier than having to walk to library and find the right book.

If you want to know the contribution the city of Hull made to association football why not ask? I'd prefer it if you found it yourself, but I can give you the answer if you want.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »
There is no rivalry. The hostile response is to the thought of answering a questionnaire about a football match. The forum that Titi_Camara picked is full of traditional Hull City supporters that generally hates what modern football has become.

Why are they on the interweb talking about the football team then?

And what's 'modern football' about a rival fan coming on the forum asking the local supporters to tell us a bit about their club and their experiences in supporting the team? These features are quite popular on here, because it gives us a chance to learn about other teams in the league (especially ones who aren't always in the PL), remember old matches, and generally be amused by the banter.

And it's bollocks like your last line why people on here suddenly think you're a bunch of clowns. Instead of taking that aggressive/patronising approach, you'd have won more friends by telling us about the link between Hull and football, especially if you're making such a bold claim. As it happens, I won't be googling it, as I don't particularly give a shit thinking about it.

Anyway, good luck to Hull Tigers after this weekend. Until then, I hope we put 5 past youse.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:19:40 pm by BazC »
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
Spyin Kop - Hull City vs. Liverpool - 14:05 Sunday 1st December
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:28 pm »
Haha fucking hell. What a load of shite, questionnaires have absolutely fuck all to do with modern football you whoppers.

You are all that thick that you don't even see the irony! You are on a Internet forum based on your football team. Now I don't know about you but I bet you weren't on that forum 40years ago!

AMF
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:24:55 pm by brownie 09 »

Offline JTK

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2013, 05:23:55 pm »
You can rectify ignorance. With the internet its a lot easier than having to walk to library and find the right book.

If you want to know the contribution the city of Hull made to association football why not ask? I'd prefer it if you found it yourself, but I can give you the answer if you want.

Nah, y'alright mate.

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2013, 05:28:31 pm »
On the 'you expecting the response', of course we are going to bite back if a group of unprovoked opposition are so venomous for seemingly no reason.
Many of these Spyin Kops have been done and I've never seen such mass vitriol.
They rarely go beyond mostly intelligent responses with a bit of light-hearted ribbing, even with our most bitter rivals.
If the Hull lads were the same, most on here would be going on about what a nice bunch they seem. It's called mutual respect.

I also don't buy "it's the questionnaire, nothing personal." Some of the responses are clearly very personal.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2013, 05:32:00 pm »

You know what, you may have sparked an interesting discussion on here with your little factoid about how Hull have contributed more to football than cities with teams that have global fanbases, dominated English football at the highest level, hosted famous World Cup matches, CL nights, been involved in some of the greatest football matches played, and have a combined European Cup count of 11.

Wait, was Hull where they first chopped off someone's head and had a kick around? Did you invent heads and volleys? Was it a Hull City resident who first came up with the idea to put his jumper down for a goal post and got a mate to do the same?

“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline DrTobiasFunke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2013, 05:47:25 pm »
I think you're all being harsh on the Hull lads. For such anti-questionnaire people it must have been quite an ethical struggle to fill one out for us, so they deserve some credit for that. Whoever does Spyin Kop for their game at Anfield could maybe include a picture of a baby dressed as Hitler just to soften them up, they seem to like that.

Offline TheCharlatan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2013, 06:10:37 pm »
There is no rivalry. The hostile response is to the thought of answering a questionnaire about a football match. The forum that Titi_Camara picked is full of traditional Hull City supporters that generally hates what modern football has become. There are two other well used boards in Hull, Amber Nectar and not606. not606 would have gotten you the most sensible replies with a minority responding as City Independent did. Amber Nectar would have got you the longest replies with a touch of student humour.

City Independent got you the fuck off, questionnaires are part of what we hate about modern football reply.

We then expected the response; I bet they call us inbreds, think Hull is a shithole, that they pay our giros and some moron is bound to dig out the mauled video.

I dare say you feel the same about comments made about you by opposition fans. Generally they are all the same, lack wit and originality and after 6 minutes become boring. But you always get them and they still keep coming.

So what is a traditional Hull City supporter? One that followed our club through all four divisions watching shit football and defending our honour. At the same time watching kids in their school putting on Liverpool and Leeds shirts when they had no connection to those teams other than they wanted to follow a successful team. Hardship and struggle breeds solidarity and strength and a pride in our club. We don't care what other people think, Hull City is our team. As the video at Hillsborough shows it doesn't stop us supporting what is right. It just means we stand up for ourselves and defend our team.

If Titi_Camara wanted answers to a questionnaire he just picked the wrong site. Not because we dislike Liverpool and its local fans but because we hate questionnaires.

Finally, the city of Hull has contributed more to association football than Liverpool, London, Manchester and Birmingham put together. Some of you historians of football may know why, the rest of you can use google. It may help mutual relations between us if you don't rubbish the history of our city if you don't know what it is.

Do you mind providing us with the link to the "NO TO QUESTIONNAIRES" petition you have going around?

Can't wait to see Millwall pelt chairs at all your hard "traditional" fans again next year in the championship while you claw at the air and growl you cringey muppets.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2013, 06:19:04 pm »
Can't wait to see Millwall pelt chairs at all your hard "traditional" fans again next year in the championship while you claw at the air and growl you cringey muppets.

:lmao

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2013, 06:19:23 pm »
AGAINST MODŁRN QUŁSTIONNAIRŁS

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2013, 06:40:32 pm »
The irony of them using an internet forum to discuss football then giving volleys of abuse and seeing there arse when we have the audacity to ask a few questions.

What is it about the small time, Manc loving, little Englander clubs that have massive inferiority complexes and irrational, unfounded hate for us? Usually you only get this bollocks off the Brummie clubs.

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2013, 07:00:09 pm »
You know what, you may have sparked an interesting discussion on here with your little factoid about how Hull have contributed more to football than cities with teams that have global fanbases, dominated English football at the highest level, hosted famous World Cup matches, CL nights, been involved in some of the greatest football matches played, and have a combined European Cup count of 11.

Wait, was Hull where they first chopped off someone's head and had a kick around? Did you invent heads and volleys? Was it a Hull City resident who first came up with the idea to put his jumper down for a goal post and got a mate to do the same?

On reflection it was a stupid thing to do. My apologies. Ebenezer Cobb Morley, the father of Association Football and the person who wrote the first rules of the game was born and brought up in Hull. So in a sense he did have the idea of putting two jumpers down for a goal.

His rules went all around the world and are the bedrock of the rules of the modern game.

Offline Digger2God

• Legacy Fan
  • Believe IT!
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2013, 07:01:13 pm »

Well done, sir. This has me rolling on the floor  ;D
"How many do you want?! How MANY do you want?"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2013, 07:08:20 pm »
As funny as these replies are at least he is replying. Were you at that FA Cup game in the late 80's? Who was that yardog forward you had back then?

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2013, 07:18:24 pm »
As funny as these replies are at least he is replying. Were you at that FA Cup game in the late 80's? Who was that yardog forward you had back then?

No I wasn't there. Billy Whitehurst. It is rumoured that Billy gave Steve Bruce his new nose.

Offline TheCharlatan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2013, 07:43:32 pm »
On reflection it was a stupid thing to do. My apologies. Ebenezer Cobb Morley, the father of Association Football and the person who wrote the first rules of the game was born and brought up in Hull. So in a sense he did have the idea of putting two jumpers down for a goal.

His rules went all around the world and are the bedrock of the rules of the modern game.

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is your avatar? At first glance it looks like a naked man standing on a beach with his Ebenezer Cobb in full view.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2013, 07:45:18 pm »
Iron men at Crosby beach by the looks of it.

Offline TheCharlatan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2013, 07:47:55 pm »
Iron men at Crosby beach by the looks of it.

Ah I see, oot revealed.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »
Dont you just hate it when you're so fuckin busy at work and just want a chilled quiet weekend, really look forward to watching the footy on Saturday...and then BAM, you find out it's on a Sunday
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2013, 07:56:04 pm »
Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is your avatar? At first glance it looks like a naked man standing on a beach with his Ebenezer Cobb in full view.

Your right. I visited Crosby beach and say a naked man with a Hull City scarf round his neck and took his picture. The scarf had nothing to do with me.

My apologies if I have upset anyone. Some of us like living in the past.

Sunday is going to be an important day in our campaign to keep our name and I have a lot of work to do before then. If any of you want a chat I'll be handing out leaflets at West Park Gates (the KC is in the park). The gates are on Anlaby Road.

Please show our campaign as much respect as our fans showed the 96 when we visited Hillsborough last year. If you do you'll have our thanks.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2013, 08:05:25 pm »

He moved to London when he was 22 and it was there where he wrote the rules etc. According to Wiki.

Anyway, it's sort of a link to Hull and football. But er, not sure it means Hull has contributed more to the game than those cities you mentioned. I mean the lad Ebeneezer couldn't wait to get out of Hull it seems. And it's when he was out of that place when he made his mark. What does that tell you eh? Eh?

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2013, 08:06:38 pm »
Jippiddy-djeepers - that was vile! Never had anything against Hull supporters- in fact I thought of them as the salt of the earth. Now I hope we absolutely abuse them on Sunday!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2013, 09:01:37 pm »
Pretty much as expected. I mean they seem to have hated LFC for a few years. Like we're arsed! Dogs abuse last time there. Don't understand it, not gonna try, but think I'll make Sunday my last ever visit to the cold & drab end of the 62.

Offline Dakota

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2013, 09:17:13 pm »
For such anti-questionnaire people it must have been quite an ethical struggle to fill one out for us

The struggle is so real.

Thinking about crowdfunding a Save The Piano Movers! charitable association.

Offline robgreen91

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2013, 09:57:28 pm »

the Fa are C***s, so Hull brought us the original C**t? Cheers Hull :lickin

" A COM FRUM HULL, SHITHULL"

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2013, 10:36:32 pm »
There is no rivalry. The hostile response is to the thought of answering a questionnaire about a football match. The forum that Titi_Camara picked is full of traditional Hull City supporters that generally hates what modern football has become.

I've read those 'traditional' fans and some of their pig ignorant views on the Hillsborough disaster on your forum, depressing stuff - credit to you and a couple of others for trying to enlighten them. You seem a decent lad.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 10:40:33 pm by boyspenhoolie »

Offline Obadiah

• Kemlynite
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2013, 10:39:08 pm »
He moved to London when he was 22 and it was there where he wrote the rules etc. According to Wiki.

Anyway, it's sort of a link to Hull and football. But er, not sure it means Hull has contributed more to the game than those cities you mentioned. I mean the lad Ebeneezer couldn't wait to get out of Hull it seems. And it's when he was out of that place when he made his mark. What does that tell you eh? Eh?

Just like Lennon, McCartney, Starr and Harrison who moved to London at a similar age. Didn't stop you having a museum though. 

As I said things are moving on. I may have an update Sunday morning. May give you something else to take the piss out of me with, or it may not.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:10 am »
Fucking wanker fans these Hull lot aren't they.
Almost as bitter as the bitters and I hope the twats get well and truly relegated this season.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2013, 09:53:49 am »
EDIT- Moving that last reply to the other thread...
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2013, 10:01:06 am »
Small town mentality there like.

Hull is a complete shit-hole.

Or, a hull-hole.
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2013, 10:15:25 am »
Haha what a bunch of massive bells. Fathead is well suited to that job. Go tigers

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2013, 10:18:04 am »
I'll let you decide is this manages to fall into that category...

Hmm.

Some reasonable answers from pollysbodyparts, for the most part, but other than that...
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2013, 10:20:53 am »
That Richard Cheatham meff should pop down to Liverpool One again and I'll wrap a fucking suspicious item round his head the fucking c*nt. Gobshite.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez