Author Topic: Liverpool 0 - Real Madrid 3 FT  (Read 91855 times)

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool 0 - Real Madrid 3 FT
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:08 pm »
Did well in the end. Didn't agree with the people who clapped Ronaldo off. Beaten by a superb side.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:29 pm »
This would be 10 pages if we got beat.

Offline Red Sea

• ...has (de)parted.
  • Legacy Fan
  • BR is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »
Although we got dicked 3-0, I still don't think it was a fair scoreline, we played surperb for the first 15 minutes and were the better team, then we seemed to just stop the intensity and fair play to Madrid, their first class was top class. 2nd and 3rd goals just sum up our defence. we were quality at attacking in midfield but just had no striker to give the ball to. Balotelli obviously wasn't going to make those runs through the middle of the defence. Something tells me if we had Sturridge tonight we would of scored a couple.

Another shocking group of officials too....Not that you should rely on them for wins like but still...
it should have been 5-0 to them. don't complain

Offline Mr_Morosoph

• Moaning bed wetter, cry wanks for Torres
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:37 pm »
Those looking at Mario need to realise he isn't the problem.

The problem is our defence is getting worse. It's twice as bad as last season already. We would of won the league last year if our defence would of been decent.

Mario is a problem. He just isn't the only one.
"I was pleased also with Peter Crouch. We have been talking to him, before and after his nose operation, to show more confidence with his heading.

"Now it seems to have worked. Lets say that if he has a few games without scoring again, maybe we should arrange to break his nose again."

Rafa.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:44 pm »
Did well in the end. Didn't agree with the people who clapped Ronaldo off. Beaten by a superb side.

Why? He's immense.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Kingstopic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:47 pm »
We have in Coutinho, he was excellent tonight

I dont think he was at all, didnt track back at all, isco was everywhere.

Online lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:48 pm »
I don't think balotelli had a bad game. I guess it was the shirt swap that did for him as it's a sign he didn't give a shit.

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:49 pm »
Great second half? Madrid just weren't arsed. Did Balo really swap shirts at half time? What an idiot. 

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:52 pm »
Really think he might be time to give Brad Jones a go.

And I thought Lovern was brought in because he is a leader and an organizer? Still waiting to see that, we need it badly.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:54 pm »
0-3. OK, let's state the obvious. We played against perhaps the best side in the world here. It showed. After the first half, I wanted the team to show character. We did our best.

I have no problem to admit Real were the better side. I just don't like that we were so far behind them. The difference is too big. It's like there is no edge, anywhere, to our game. We have some individuals. Sterling, Lallana, Can and Coutinho, I think they tried to make a difference. But as a team, we appear to be back to square one. Everything we had last season is gone. Disappointing.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:11 pm »
A expected unfortunately, I even dreaded a more "Roma-Bayern" type of scoreline to be honest. 

We just look like less than a shadow of last season's team.

Long season ahead.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline wellred99

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:32 pm »
expected this result really.

for what its worth.. i think this serves as a wake up call to the owners, manager and the players on how far they are and what needs to be done to reach it.

Don't think they can though. That's never been their way right?

to be honest I can't have any complaints and tonight was always on the cards. Our team is not good enough end of. Last season we had a genius playing with us who lifted the whole team. We didn't replace that with like for like quality. Instead we brought in a bunch of younger promising players. But that's not what you need when your playing in the CL for the 1st time in a few years.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:46 pm »
Toddlers v Spartans

Thanks Madrid for easing up 2nd half.

100 million well spent

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:48 pm »
Those looking at Mario need to realise he isn't the problem.

The problem is our defence is getting worse. It's twice as bad as last season already. We would of won the league last year if our defence would of been decent.

He's 'a' problem, not 'the' problem but fingers crossed he won't be a problem at all anymore as we can stick him in the ressies and promptly fuck the shithouse off on January 1st.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:48 pm »
All I'll say is who gives a fuck that Ballotelli swapped his shirt at half time? Stop getting pissed off because sky sports is telling you to. It's the most inconsequential load of bollocks ever. Be pissed off that we can't defend corners, be pissed off we look like blowing our hard work of last season, be pissed off that our marquee signing isn't that good at football. But come on, who gives a shite about swapping a shirt??

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:53 pm »
It was a well taken goal by Ronaldo but after watching it numerous times Skrtel needs to attempt a block

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:58 pm »
I'd play a front 3 of Sterling, lallana and Coutinho until Sturridge is back. Balotelli just lacks the movement we need without the ball and isn't a goal threat with the ball. Counting the days till Daniel's return.

Offline Cloudstepper

• Anny Roader
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:00 pm »
Hmmm.

I didn't think we played that bad at all tonight when we went forward, obviously lacking the clinical edge to finish promising moves. The usual suspects had about six brain farts defensively and they scored from two of them. Johnson and Mig really had up and down moments. No much needs to said about Mario other than he desperately needs to change his game to fit the system. Can's cameo was impressive. Raheem is having an influence akin to the young Steven.

Rinse and repeat since Rodgers got here..... NOTHING changes though... its coaching, not the players imo, badly organised, bad training, we keep throwing money at the problem and it doesn't work.... we're the worst team in the league at defending set pieces.. its embarrasing

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:02 pm »
By the way, just like to applaud all the posters on here.

I was on the forum LFC Reds, and it was just sickening abuse at Rodgers that he should be sacked and that winning the League Cup a few years back was preferable to Champions League nights.

A lot of work still needs to be done, none more so from Brendan himself, but I have every confidence in him to deliver even in this barren spell.

Congratulations to all posters on RAWK, you are a breath of fresh air compared to the twats on LFC Reds.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:03 pm »
Ludogretz didn't 'do us a favour'

The way we are playing right now, we'll struggle to overcome them in the away leg. Madrid even struggled there, think people really need to show them a bit more respect to be honest.

They have just as much chance qualifying as we do.
Indeed. Fairytale my arse; they are well organized and have self-belief that will only be heightened with tonight's win. They have more than held their own in the group.

Offline indlfc

• Moany whiner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool will always be my home.
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:05 pm »
Ronaldo didn't even cared in the second half. He just took that one on one for granted.
There is only one family, it is the Liverpool family.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:12 pm »
On another planet. Only the deluded will be depressed/angry tonight.

It's a long road back to being anywhere near their level, but we've take the first step.

Cheer up boys.

well said god knows what people expected Madrid are at least a couple of levels up from us.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:13 pm »
Brendan's longevity at the club will depend on how quick he sort that defence game of the team. The problem is more than the keeper and the back four

I hope people start realizing this more. It's nearly November and we have kept one clean sheet this season. One clean sheet in 12 games. The problem was painfully obvious last year but we had the 3rd best player in the world bailing us out one after another. Time for people to wake up.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:16 pm »
to be fair the best team won,Real Madrid were a class apart.

cant complain about the result,could really have been more,we improved in the 2nd hlf,but that was probably because Madrid couldnt give a shit being 3-0 up and playing Barca at the weekend.

if youve got a team that cant score(at the minute) or defend(for at least the last 3-4 seasons) you really havent got a chance against any top or decent side,Brendan really needs to sort this shit out and sort it out quick or this season could be over before it even starts.

i still have faith in what Rodgers is trying to do,i just hope that he is given the chance by the owners and the supporters.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »
They were much better than us. Anyone surprised? The defending of late has been a shambles, and I think some fresh blood in the coaching department is required in that area. We have good defenders who aren't communicating and who are making really basic errors, and I don't think the manager is especially strong in that area. I think he should look for help from an experienced defensive first team coach.

Steve  Clarke??
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Loo Pan

• Lower Cooker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Heavy Metal Football
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:37 pm »
That's us as comprehensively beaten and outplayed as I can remember in a long time.

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:39 pm »
Anyone else got smug wank United fans taking to social media? Asked how they got on tonight like..... must have been fun for them to watch Yernited play....ahem....umm.... yeah fucking wankers.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:39 pm »
Fair play to Ronaldo.

For not being a twat.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:43 pm »
Better team won simple as ,but although they could of scored more it really should of been 1-0. 

We can't stop making these defensive mistakes can we.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:45 pm »
Brendan's longevity at the club will depend on how quick he sort that defence game of the team. The problem is more than the keeper and the back four

Well it was there last season, but suarez and sturridge masked the effect. When suarez left we really needed to replace him with quality and shore up the defence with quality... We did neither, so its not surprising where we are right now. Bendan needs to go back to basics

Offline Kingstopic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:45 pm »
All I'll say is who gives a fuck that Ballotelli swapped his shirt at half time? Stop getting pissed off because sky sports is telling you to. It's the most inconsequential load of bollocks ever. Be pissed off that we can't defend corners, be pissed off we look like blowing our hard work of last season, be pissed off that our marquee signing isn't that good at football. But come on, who gives a shite about swapping a shirt??

Me, its a fucking shit attitude to have.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:47 pm »
Ludogretz didn't 'do us a favour'

The way we are playing right now, we'll struggle to overcome them in the away leg. Madrid even struggled there, think people really need to show them a bit more respect to be honest.

They have just as much chance qualifying as we do.

It doesn't change the fact that the best result for us was Ludagorets winning.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:52 pm »
If there is any positivity tonight it's ludogorets getting a win.

Totally outclassed but no shame in that,we're inexperienced at this level and we'll learn from it.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:53 pm »
Atmosphere was fucking horrific. Absolutely awful. Of course people will say at least they went the game; I tried for a ticket and couldn't get near one, but I know that if I got did get in I wouldn't have been able to control my rage towards half of the whoppers inside Anfield tonight. So many cameras, phones and iPads out. Absolute embarrassment.  :no
PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:54 pm »
I dont think he was at all, didnt track back at all, isco was everywhere.

Did you watch the game? He was our best player. Maybe only Sterling could take that off him.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline jack witham

• Anny Roader
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:55 pm »
The only thing we can take from that is we are miles behind the top teams in europe.
Form is temporary,Class is permanent.

Offline nutmeg94

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:58 pm »
If we had Sturridge fit it would have been a close one

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2014, 09:48:30 pm »
Mignolet and Coutinho were our best players.  Real were clinical in the first half: they'd only had 5 shots when the 3rd went in.  We were up against it after that and of course there was no way back with our attack as it is currently.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2014, 09:48:36 pm »
We need to cut our losses and get rid of him in jan. Its just not going to work with him.

It's Robbie Keane all over again. Thank fuck it was only 15 mil or thereabouts. The only problem is that every team in the world will know we're after a front man, and they'll price accordingly. I don't see any reason why we can't compete for someone truly world class though. Anyone except for our current 45 though, he just looks utterly uninterested and his display tonight was just not good enough.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2014, 09:48:39 pm »
On another planet. Only the deluded will be depressed/angry tonight.

It's a long road back to being anywhere near their level, but we've take the first step.

Cheer up boys.

How hasn't the sky fallen tonight?