Author Topic: Individual Player Topics  (Read 65921 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: Individual Player Topics
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2014, 10:37:10 am »
Just to clarify you are welcome to start a topic about one aspect of an individual player, just not one about aspects of an individual player. Thus if you start a topic about Gerrard's freekicks, discussion about his best position will either be deleted or split into a new topic. The idea Is not to stifle discussion, but rather to remove the bucket topics where the worst repetitive posts end up.

Under this experimental system every good post should still find a home. Just the bickering is left homeless.

Offline Lord Vader

• Birthday: fourth of May.
  • Anny Roader
  • Sith Master
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2014, 12:55:19 pm »
Hmn, interesting attempt at bringing a balance to the forum, I rarely post, ever more seldom in player threads (and probably to whine after defeat), i'm too old to give a toss about 90% of the stuff that gets reported on players now and their day to day activities but others may well still hold that excitement.

From a more lurking perspective although i've read these forums for 4 years now i can see both good and bad.

There can on occasions appear to be an awful lot of knowing what is best from the forum in locking threads and specifying discussion around here but i still believe this is done in the interest of the forum, not the moderators.

I used to mod a forum with as many registered members a long time ago, the actual activity was only 1% of what goes down here on a daily basis and that was bad enough to control and the members were pretty much IT geeks and easy to control with a word of wisdom/quick bitch slap here and there, this is where i have great sympathy for every mod around here, dealing with members when your fucked off yourself can never be easy as an emotional mod is a bad mod but what should they do, stop supporting the club!

Anyhow, what does worry me slightly is from my perspective there is a slight trends to punish the good due to the actions of the bad, as an analogy only this week my workplace introduced clock cards again to a department due to the actions of a few piss takers leaving the majority of decent workers seriously pissed off. This is where the RAWK staff need to be careful when they introduce new rules and protocols. I simply ignore the transfer forum here because it has become pointless due to the restrictions set in place, i hope this doesn't become the norm for the players at our club now because eventually it leads to :-

When there is a massive membership there is always the potential to slip into doing as you please as long as the punters are still queuing at the door, same principle as a nightclub (and we've all been told if you don't like it fuck off, or treated like crap because there's 10 others waiting behind us,  neither can ever be put forward as a positive attitude to a customer/user), this is the area which worries me when these decisions are made although i'm not accusing anybody of taking that stance but it should always be guarded against.

That said, Good luck with the idea

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2014, 01:54:51 pm »
Can we please have a new sticky with pre-approved topics, opinions, and turns of phrase?

Here's what I've got so far:

- You can talk about tactics, so long as they do not involve Liverpool.
- You can talk about team selections, so long as they do not involve Liverpool.
- You can talk about individual players, so long as they are not current, past, or potential future Liverpool players.
- Avoid mentioning Rodgers, unless it is to tell another poster that they know shit compared to Rodgers and should shut their mouths.
- You can make any post condemning another poster for "thinking he knows more than Rodgers"; subjective, i.e. if you THINK the poster THINKS they are more fit to manage Liverpool than Rodgers, please attack and derail the thread as necessary.

I'm sure I am missing some things still.

Honestly the only forum worth posting on anymore is General Sport!

Between the idiots who trash talk the players and manager and the idiots who think any discussion is a outrageous if veiled criticism of Rodgers, there is literally NO topic of discussion that involves Liverpool that will get through either camp!

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2014, 02:11:51 pm »
- You can talk about individual players, so long as they are not current, past, or potential future Liverpool players.
- Avoid mentioning Rodgers, unless it is to tell another poster that they know shit compared to Rodgers and should shut their mouths.
- You can make any post condemning another poster for "thinking he knows more than Rodgers"; subjective, i.e. if you THINK the poster THINKS they are more fit to manage Liverpool than Rodgers, please attack and derail the thread as necessary.

Some of the responses to your OP were embarrassing.

That said, although sincere your OP probably wasn't detailed enough to initiate the level of discussion you were hoping for.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2014, 02:52:10 pm »
Can we please have a new sticky with pre-approved topics, opinions, and turns of phrase?

Between the idiots who trash talk the players and manager and the idiots who think any discussion is a outrageous if veiled criticism of Rodgers, there is literally NO topic of discussion that involves Liverpool that will get through either camp!
No, you're missing everything.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2014, 09:35:06 pm »

Yup, on the last page a mod quipped about people being terrified to open threads, easy to see why as it seems now that if a thread opens that says anything other than "Rodgers has got everything right so far and anybody who wants to discuss anything about that can fuck off unless you're a premier league manager" you're going to get shit on.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2014, 10:11:20 pm »

Yup, on the last page a mod quipped about people being terrified to open threads, easy to see why as it seems now that if a thread opens that says anything other than "Rodgers has got everything right so far and anybody who wants to discuss anything about that can fuck off unless you're a premier league manager" you're going to get shit on.
Well that's not true in the slightest.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2014, 10:11:46 pm »
Where is all this coming from?

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2014, 10:44:18 pm »
Where is all this coming from?

It's coming from about 50% of the contributions to the thread he started and which he had to rename and edit the OP of to forestall further misunderstanding and unnecessary critique.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2014, 11:06:10 pm »
It's coming from about 50% of the contributions to the thread he started and which he had to rename and edit the OP of to forestall further misunderstanding and unnecessary critique.
Well the criticism on here has read like it's the mods that are clamping down on discussion, which isn't the case at all.

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2014, 02:34:32 am »
Well the criticism on here has read like it's the mods that are clamping down on discussion, which isn't the case at all.

In that case, you are entirely correct. It has not been, in the least, the mods that have had anything to do with the causes of the posters reactions. :wave
Ludi Circenses!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2014, 03:39:19 pm »
Can you ban the full time threads as well mods?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2014, 03:44:46 pm »
Can you ban the full time threads as well mods?

No, we just ban the people responsible for the posts that make them awful.

Offline Gerrard#1

• Playing goalie would combat his decreasing mobility, and vastly improve distribution at the back. Somebody's watching me.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2014, 03:56:36 pm »
Isn't fixing much the Attack thread has become the (anti)Balotelli thread. The defense thread shows a positive to the change unless all the internet warriors have decided to attack Balotelli.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 03:58:16 pm by Gerrard#1 »
Quote from: jillc
If you ask Gerrard #1 he'll probably be able to tell us who we're getting. I hear he is good with the crystal ball.

Quote from: Gerrard#1
Coutinho is our best player he will be world class one day and will end up playing for Barca or Real.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2014, 04:21:36 pm »
These topics have a tendency to become toxic. They tend to feature the same, small groups of posters who take entrenched positions and swing their handbags at each other.

I see the reasoning behind the decision (and it's not a bad decision for me), but I feel the real problem hasn't been addressed. If users didn't go out of their way to patronise anyone who disagreed with them in individual player threads, then there'd be no reason to put a stop to these threads in the first place.

Reading some of those threads over the years, it's as if some users genuinely want to offend anyone who criticises their favourite player. It's a pretty nasty environment at times so I suppose in that sense, it's a good decision, but I fear it's a decision that will spread the 'disease' into other threads rather than erase the problem. (It's already going on in the QPR post match thread), petty squabbles where I've actually seen one user get called a manc simply because he said a couple of players didn't play well!

In the sense that petty squabbles between the same old users have now been stopped as a result of this decision however, then I suppose that's a good thing.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2014, 07:01:09 pm »
Just caught up with the Henderson interview from the, want to post my appreciation for our vice captain
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Spartacus.

• I dragged Rafa into the pub. Knits only with the finest quality Wools.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2014, 09:35:56 pm »
I see the reasoning behind the decision (and it's not a bad decision for me), but I feel the real problem hasn't been addressed. If users didn't go out of their way to patronise anyone who disagreed with them in individual player threads, then there'd be no reason to put a stop to these threads in the first place.

Reading some of those threads over the years, it's as if some users genuinely want to offend anyone who criticises their favourite player. It's a pretty nasty environment at times so I suppose in that sense, it's a good decision, but I fear it's a decision that will spread the 'disease' into other threads rather than erase the problem. (It's already going on in the QPR post match thread), petty squabbles where I've actually seen one user get called a manc simply because he said a couple of players didn't play well!

In the sense that petty squabbles between the same old users have now been stopped as a result of this decision however, then I suppose that's a good thing.

How would you suggest we address the real problem?
RAWK anti scouse?
YNWA is more than a song, think about it.

Offline Spartacus.

• I dragged Rafa into the pub. Knits only with the finest quality Wools.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »
Just caught up with the Henderson interview from the, want to post my appreciation for our vice captain

Why? We don't need 'appreciation' threads, send him a card.
RAWK anti scouse?
YNWA is more than a song, think about it.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2014, 07:42:07 am »
Having the 'Defence' and 'Attack' feels like a real improvement.
Player threads were too often very diluted with arguing.

Good decision.

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2014, 02:02:28 pm »
You're obviously free to do as you please, but I think the change makes RAWK, and this section of it, less fun to read. I don't see what is wrong with having threads dedicated to a specific player (and all aspects at that - be it the latest injury update, the performance in the last game or a new interview), and even though it might be silly and not needed as Mummy Spartacus says above, I think it adds to the site and even experience after the game to praise a player after a outstandning performance, for example. What better place to do that, or perhaps highlight just a single moment from the game - a brilliant pass, a superb run, a tough tackle - than in a thread that is just about a player and not our whole attack or defence? Moments are difficult to discuss, doesn't really spark any debate, but it's good to 'relive' and I can't see what type of thread where it would fit better to post a gif of great goal and/or express your sheer joy over it.

For example, after a dramatic win like yesterday there's still lots of negativity in the post match thread (a thread that is unreadable after a while beacuase it moves so fast), and then I'd like to read a page or two of sheer delight and positivity. Like the soon closed thread about Sterling. Threads like that are perhaps not great debating material, but must everyting on the site be? A few pages of praise and appreciation over this superb talent and his performance yesterday is, to me at least, a nice read away from all the negativity on the site at the moment (even when we win!).

That is just my side of things though, seems like most in here think it's a good idea, but from my own perspective, I think it more difficult to find what you look for - if you're after some news, of any kind, about a player - and like said, just less fun. I realise that you want to cut out all the bickering back and forth between posters, but if possible, I'd rather you dealt with the posters directly than take this step. Those are my initial thoughts, maybe I'll change my mind after it settles, who knows?

Offline mkferdy

• "Zlat's all, folks!" (yes, that's MY joke!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
The problem with individual player threads is the amount of posts that don't really contribute anything worth discussing. There have been many times where I have read pages of "he played well today" or "he was useless" type posts and that's before the usual circular arguments come up regarding it seems every player we have. If a player has a good game or wins an award do we really need pages of "well done" type posts.

It's taking some getting used to but my early feedback on the changes are the threads are easier to follow now and it seems the quality of posting on the whole is improving. At least people seem to be thinking on the whole more with what they post. Surely the quality of posts are more important than the number of posts people make.

It's a brave decision removing the players threads but so far for me its working.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2014, 07:51:41 pm »
I feel this part of the forum is lacking something now, obviously there's Position related threads but I don't see what the big deal is with discussing individual players too.

Now I can completely understand why some threads can be annoying.. You get repetitive nonsense followed by the regulars antagonizing them. Both as much of a problem.. Some posters opinions can be frustrating but at the end of the day it's their opinion and it triggers debate. The posters who you see hounding all their posts offering nothing to the threads either are just as bad if not worse..

I think some people expect everybody to have the same opinion on here and expect everyone to be positive.. That's bollocks.. Some people are miserable pessimistic bastards.. Sometimes players don't play well and they're criticised on a forum.. Is that really a big deal? There's a difference to posting your opinion on a forum and slating the players at the match..

Also, the individual threads were not all bad.. Lots of players were consistently praised or at least there was some decent debate in them threads.

The Mignolet thread and likes of Lovren/Johnson types, those threads can be brutal at times but it's pretty clear that the worst part of those threads are the opposites bickering.. Our defence at the moment is struggling, individual players are struggling.. Is it really that bad that people want to discuss our players, maybe the comments aren't all positive but neither are all the performances and people use RAWK as a platform to offer their opinions on whats going wrong.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:18 am »
i've suggested a players thread like the one we have for the Youth/Reserve's but no feedback for it.

Is that a no go mods? it would be easier to control the shite as that will get posted as well. As it will be confined to one single thread.
Sorry for the delay - consensus is that this is a no-go.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2014, 01:31:52 am »
I can understand we've done away with the individual players thread but why are the other threads now locked?

Soon we won't have anywhere to discuss anything?

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2014, 07:31:31 am »
I can understand we've done away with the individual players thread but why are the other threads now locked?

Soon we won't have anywhere to discuss anything?

It was a short term measure post defeat. The drama queens were overrunning the boards. The locks was to contain the wailing in the post match topic to mnimise the cleanup required this morning.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2014, 12:16:23 pm »
If you have a specific thing you want to discuss about a specific player, go ahead.

Haven't read this before - and I fail to see how you guys would implement it

I'll start a thread on Balotelli's link up play and how I feel it could specifically be improved/where it is currently weak (too many instances of short passes underhit, unwillingness to offload the ball quickly, not enough awareness of his team mates in aerial duels etc), and we'll see how it goes?

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2014, 02:30:37 pm »
Haven't read this before - and I fail to see how you guys would implement it

I'll start a thread on Balotelli's link up play and how I feel it could specifically be improved/where it is currently weak (too many instances of short passes underhit, unwillingness to offload the ball quickly, not enough awareness of his team mates in aerial duels etc), and we'll see how it goes?

The subject needs a decent OP that outlines the parameters of the discussion, and you need to ask questions that people can answer, not give users the freedom to bleat about Mario.

As Rhi says, go ahead.

Although he'll hopefully he'll but a hat trick against Hull, and it will be irrelevant ;)

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2014, 10:15:14 pm »
So the player threads are gone now yet the Attack thread is locked too so effectively we can't discuss our attack anymore?

Moderation gone mad.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2014, 11:02:58 pm »
So the player threads are gone now yet the Attack thread is locked too so effectively we can't discuss our attack anymore?

Moderation gone mad.

What do you want to discuss? Write an OP and discuss it. The Attack topic was mired in revisiting the transfer business rather than how to use the players we have. Topics closing does not mean that that subject cannot be talked about, just that that topic was dysfunctional.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2014, 09:42:39 am »
Players threads were determined by results and personal opinion on a player often unrelated to how they played , for example if you often posted player A is shite many would never admit that they had a good game, so it became full of factions For or against player A with no sense of reality he was either hero or shite with nothing in between, for me I am glad they have gone they added little to the quality of discussion that RAWK used to known for :

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2014, 11:30:44 am »
I think this is fair enough, as too many people have circular discussions about players, and then you get the idiots who can't help themselves and feel the need to just insult our own players.

I was going to write a thread about Balotelli being attention of everyone off the pitch for every little thing he does, but I thought again and realised it would only turn into chaos after the next time he puts in a poor performance.

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2014, 07:45:12 pm »
I think this is fair enough, as too many people have circular discussions about players, and then you get the idiots who can't help themselves and feel the need to just insult our own players.

I was going to write a thread about Balotelli being attention of everyone off the pitch for every little thing he does, but I thought again and realised it would only turn into chaos after the next time he puts in a poor performance.

Please don't let them put you off. A decent crafted OP makes it far easier to keep a topic on track.

Offline tripred

• "I'll be willing to get bummed by a goat ... just saying like"
  • No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2014, 06:01:47 pm »
As good a job that the mods do and how hard a job Moderation is I just do not see the point of a Liverpool Football Club Forum where fans from all corners come to discuss.....Liverpool Football Club, its players and tactics etc, etc etc if you can't discuss individual players that play for our club.

I know that I have not been around for very long but I have fully enjoyed contributing and reading different peoples opinions about certain players or how we played.

What will be next? a forum with no posts ???

Disgruntled/

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2014, 07:01:59 pm »
As good a job that the mods do and how hard a job Moderation is I just do not see the point of a Liverpool Football Club Forum where fans from all corners come to discuss.....Liverpool Football Club, its players and tactics etc, etc etc if you can't discuss individual players that play for our club.

I know that I have not been around for very long but I have fully enjoyed contributing and reading different peoples opinions about certain players or how we played.

What will be next? a forum with no posts ???

Disgruntled/

Try reading what has been said in this topic. Discussing a player has not been banned. We have decided to kill the bucket player topics as they were by and large unreadable. If you want to discuss how a particular player played in a match, use the post match topic. We have not restricted anyone's ability to comment, we have just restructured to discourage the worst instincts of some posters.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2014, 08:28:41 pm »
Also, look at the Attack thread. Started out discussing just Borini, has developed to discuss personnel, systems, partnerships. And the individual players.

You're moaning about something which has not been denied to you.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2014, 12:45:50 pm »
How about a poll? Let democracy decide we've had a bit of both now so we can make an informed decision.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2014, 12:47:33 pm »
How about a poll? Let democracy decide we've had a bit of both now so we can make an informed decision.

No.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2014, 12:47:44 pm »
You can't possibly make an informed decision yet. That would be like, for example, writing off Jordan Henderson after a month at the club.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2014, 09:29:34 am »
So no opportunity to discuss all the media reports about Gerrard and his current contract status? Maybe if we don't talk about things they won't happen.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2014, 09:30:32 am »
So no opportunity to discuss all the media reports about Gerrard and his current contract status? Maybe if we don't talk about things they won't happen.

I think you could open that thread.

Mods just just don't general player topics, some have said in this thread that player topics about specific things are fine, as long as they are well constructed.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks