Author Topic: The Daily Mail  (Read 81370 times)

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
Re: The Daily Mail
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2015, 04:54:10 pm »
I can't remember his comments in the Calais thread so apologies if it was for those or if they were involved in a culmination of posts that led to his ban. I assumed it was for this one as the Calais thread was locked over a week ago and he posted on this thread two days ago.

Yes, he said "they can delete my account, I don't give a fuck."

So they did. Whether he actually gave a fuck, we will never know. I suspect he did. Daily Mail readers love a good old froth.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2015, 01:15:49 pm »
An interesting way to view things.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2015, 09:25:04 am »
As this is the defacto migrant thread, by association:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/08/europe-shouldn-t-worry-about-migrants-it-should-worry-about-creeping-fascism

"Nobody can quite decide whether migrants are a problem because they work so hard that they’re taking all the jobs (the biggest fear of a working class pummelled by unemployment and falling wages) or because they’re too lazy to work so they’re taking all the benefit money (the biggest fear of a middle class suffering with rising rents and cuts to social services.;"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2015, 09:18:39 am »
This is brilliant

https://medium.com/@bestofthemail/i-was-upvoted-for-posting-nazi-propaganda-about-migrants-in-the-daily-mail-8996899810b4

They post comments from the nazis about the refugee crisis in Calais....

The response they got was quite shocking (but not surprising).

Have a read of it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 4, 2016, 01:29:51 pm »
The Daily Mail denying that they are racist at their core is like United fans denying that their 'murderers' songs are about Hillsborough.

Front page today the latest in a long line that have a racist agenda. I don't want to put a link for the hits, but it is basically saying that schools are letting down white kids, because of the fact that white kids are not at the top of the ethnic league tables. And white kids are having school resources drained away from them by non-white kids needing English lessons (even though the vast majority of non-white kids were born here).

Because obviously white people, being the master race, should be at the top of the league tables, and if they're not, then it must in some way be the fault of all these bloody immigrants.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2016, 04:04:15 pm »
No bias here at all

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2016, 04:07:28 pm »
 Absolutely disgraceful, that. Gang of c*nts.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2016, 06:58:24 pm »
the daily mail is stunningly successful. Paul Dacre earns his money

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2016, 07:09:49 pm »
No bias here at all

Utterly disgusting but utterly predictable. It's not a newspaper, it operates totally as a propaganda machine.

Aren't all newspapers like that, you might ask? Perhaps. But the Mail doesn't really try and masquerade as anything else.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2016, 07:10:36 pm »

:lmao sadly it is very successful. Doesn't mean Dacre isn't a massive c*nt though
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2016, 10:25:08 pm »
:lmao sadly it is very successful. Doesn't mean Dacre isn't a massive c*nt though

Those with closed minds and a long mental list of scapegoats like to have their prejudices massaged and reinforced, not challenged. The Mail is set up to do that, not inform, enlighten or educate.

I had a salutary experience two autumns ago: I was with old friends who live in Gloucester, and on the Saturday we had "posh" fish and chips in a picture-book Cotswold village pub; you know the sort of thing - a board instead of a plate, a stack of triple cooked potato building blocks served stacked in a mug, tartare sauce in a cast-iron pot, all on a natural slate base. 12 quid. The fish was coley.

Anyway, we then went to Cirencester (where, apparently, the "royals" shop), had a mooch, and ended up in a very "English" tea shop where large China teapots and huge slices of Victoria sponge were produced. Sugar cubes in a silver bowl - with tongs, all very genteel. It was now 4.30 and I walked up the side street to W.H Smith, to see whether they'd still got an iPaper. They did - lots in a single rectangular dispenser. The Guardian ditto - one dispenser, lots left. Six empty dispensers where the Mail had sold out, four nearly empty for the Express, four for the S*n, four for the Telegraph. ALL aside from the iPaper and Guardian,virtually sold out, one dispenser for the Indy was almost empty, no sign at all of a Daily Mirror.

I actually subscribe to the notion that Sadiq Khan spelled out - Labour needs a bigger tent, broader appeal, and to persuade some Tory voters to change their allegiance. But even in places less entrenched than Cirencester, the task is enormous. P.R and strategic targeting of marginals in collaboration with other anti-Tories has been mooted again. Labour voters have been defecting to UKIP, the Greens, and the Welsh and Scottish nationalist parties. The anti-Tory vote is hopelessly splintered and factionalised. The targets of ire, spite, press briefings and destructive tweets are not aimed against awful Tory misjudgements, wrong-headed policy initiatives, cruel and divisive legislation announcements, but against those who are ostensibly natural allies.

It's all very dispiriting; divide and conquer once again succeeding. The Establishment don't have to really work very hard. So easy to scapegoat, so many easy targets.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #91 on: June 4, 2016, 03:07:06 am »
No bias here at all

Oh God, the disparity in those two images is sickening.

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #92 on: June 6, 2016, 09:06:12 am »
I hate the mail and am a full on guardian guy. However, every now and then I'll read a guardian article, agree with it wholeheartedly, get to the comments and want to destroy the world.

The x men poster bollocks was the latest one. I read it on the guardian website and the comments were pathetic. The odd thing was that I looked on the mail site and agreed more with the inbreds on there.

Does that make me a bad person?  :-\

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: June 6, 2016, 10:28:27 am »
I hate the mail and am a full on guardian guy. However, every now and then I'll read a guardian article, agree with it wholeheartedly, get to the comments and want to destroy the world.

The x men poster bollocks was the latest one. I read it on the guardian website and the comments were pathetic. The odd thing was that I looked on the mail site and agreed more with the inbreds on there.

No, you just keep it to yourself  :D
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Golden_Child

• I...I...I...Iwanttheknife......oh, serious mode? Okay. Ommmm. Give me the kniiiiiife. Ommmm. Pleeeaaaase!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Credulity is not a virtue
« Reply #94 on: June 6, 2016, 10:40:01 am »

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #95 on: June 6, 2016, 11:05:30 am »

People who bother to comment on an article are a self-selecting subset of the readership. The Guardian self-selection prerequisite is being a sanctimonious smug git (or being paid by Putin). They generally manage to make me want to change my position on things, just to avoid agreeing with them. The Mail commenters tend to be rabid UKIPpers, so anything involving race or rights will be horrible.

Generally, none of the comment pages for the papers is worth the inevitable surge in blood pressure that comes with reading them.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: June 6, 2016, 11:50:58 am »
Generally, none of the comment pages for the papers is worth the inevitable surge in blood pressure that comes with reading them.

Yes, despite me being what you could call a 'Guardian reader', the comments are just as bad as they are in the Mail, and often leaning as far to the right, surprisingly. Also they go the other way of course, uber left, that you wouldn't catch on The Mail's site. Worst of both worlds!
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 6, 2016, 12:09:09 pm »
I don't know why but I always drag the cursor to the bottom of the page in online articles. I know I'm going to get pissed off but I can't help myself. Is there an add-in for a browser which blocks comment viewing?

It's the beauty of newsprint, no attention seeking morons polluting an article. 

You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #98 on: June 6, 2016, 11:38:08 pm »
Another to add to the myriad of disgusting ways they report stuff in that "newspaper".  A great response though.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-just-shut-down-the-daily-mail-over-a-headline--WkMdOBspQb
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 8, 2016, 07:05:41 am »
Yes, despite me being what you could call a 'Guardian reader', the comments are just as bad as they are in the Mail, and often leaning as far to the right, surprisingly. Also they go the other way of course, uber left, that you wouldn't catch on The Mail's site. Worst of both worlds!
It's very weird. I always thought the Guardian attracted centrist and left of center readers but the comments and upvotes are bewildering.

Someone called Frottage "a man of the people" and received more than 100 upvotes! Loads of Trump supporters too which is disturbing. However, I have found that the US and Australian commentariat are generally the type you'd more associate with being a Guardian reader.

Nowadays I just try to avoid reading anything below the article, especially one which deals with refugees/immigrants.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 8, 2016, 07:38:27 am »
It's very weird. I always thought the Guardian attracted centrist and left of center readers but the comments and upvotes are bewildering.

Someone called Frottage "a man of the people" and received more than 100 upvotes! Loads of Trump supporters too which is disturbing. However, I have found that the US and Australian commentariat are generally the type you'd more associate with being a Guardian reader.

Nowadays I just try to avoid reading anything below the article, especially one which deals with refugees/immigrants.

It also attracts lots of trolls.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #101 on: June 8, 2016, 06:56:30 pm »
Oborne calling John Major a disgrace and on a revenge mission, didn't think any Mail Hacks did Irony !
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: June 9, 2016, 03:59:36 pm »
Oborne calling John Major a disgrace and on a revenge mission, didn't think any Mail Hacks did Irony !
Its been a strange day today Major attaking the Tories and Blair taking a break from attacking Labour.

Offline martinf

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC is my religion, Anfield is my church
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2016, 03:23:38 pm »
Hurrah for the Blackshirts....tells you all you need to know about the Mail
A Liverbird upon my chest

JFT96 - We have the Truth, now give the 96 Justice and bring those responsible to account for their actions.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2016, 12:57:03 pm »

The S*n, Daily Mail and Express Advertisers Targeted In 'Stop Funding Hate' Campaign:-

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-sun-daily-mail-advertisers-stop-funding-hate_uk_57ac4796e4b08ab70dc14989?

^ not sure how effective it'll be - but fair play to them for doing something about it - also good that it may help more people stop and think just what type of media they are buying into (both reader and advertiser).

Decent video at the end of article too.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2016, 11:18:10 am »
New racist cartoon in the Mail. Shows comedy black people cooking a white man in a pot. What the fuck are they thinking the massive racist c*nts.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2016, 11:28:13 am »

The Mail has things more racist than that in its news coverage. I'd just go with crass.

Offline The Tenacious Kennedy

• Determined to end the Lies. Don't f*ck with this cat!
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • "They were organised; we were not"
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2016, 10:24:26 pm »
Daily Mail commenters express their glee over the death of an Eritrean migrant, who was run over by a British driver.

Chilling

https://twitter.com/dmreporter/status/785459036464578560
Follow me on Twitter @wrong_kennedy

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2016, 10:42:46 pm »
Daily Mail commenters express their glee over the death of an Eritrean migrant, who was run over by a British driver.

Chilling

https://twitter.com/dmreporter/status/785459036464578560

As horrific as that is, the author of that tweet is actually guilty of some Mail style sensationalism themselves. "This is who we are now?" No. That's not who *we* are at all. That is who the Mail and their readers are. That's who they've always been. There is no 'we' about it.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2016, 10:48:06 am »
This thread is a bit shortsighted bashing the Daily Mail for its right wing politics.  Lets also bash it for its irrational, gullible, mendacious , anti-science peddling of utter bullshit as well.

I can tolerate rational, skeptical-of-government, optimistic of progress, free-market, technocratic right-wingery.  If only to keep progressiveness [?] honest.  Its the full house of atavistic bullshit that frightens me.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2016, 01:49:35 pm »
This thread is a bit shortsighted bashing the Daily Mail for its right wing politics.  Lets also bash it for its irrational, gullible, mendacious , anti-science peddling of utter bullshit as well.

I can tolerate rational, skeptical-of-government, optimistic of progress, free-market, technocratic right-wingery.  If only to keep progressiveness [?] honest.  Its the full house of atavistic bullshit that frightens me.
It is honestly a hell hole.

There was an article last week on the LSE's advisors being told they wouldn't be required to assist the government in Brexit negotiations and the comments were in full agreement calling it: "a socialist hell hole, anti-British place" and supposedly a place where white people weren't safe.  :D

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2016, 02:02:22 pm »

Right wing politics is a natural outcome of Daily Mail thinking. You can't separate one from the other. It's about emotion and "common sense", getting all frothy over other people's sex lives, houses and lifestyle, hating foreigners, being weirdly nationalistic at the same time as believing that the country is in a terminal decline. It all draws from the same well spring, make people fear, make people hate, make them shout down debate and intellectual enquiry, don't ask why there are problems just shout at them until they go away. It's exactly what the right is all about.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2016, 07:14:19 pm »
Right wing politics is a natural outcome of Daily Mail thinking. You can't separate one from the other. It's about emotion and "common sense", getting all frothy over other people's sex lives, houses and lifestyle, hating foreigners, being weirdly nationalistic at the same time as believing that the country is in a terminal decline. It all draws from the same well spring, make people fear, make people hate, make them shout down debate and intellectual enquiry, don't ask why there are problems just shout at them until they go away. It's exactly what the right is all about.

The Mail caters for those who go through life with a weird superiority/inferiority complex. They think that they are all middle class but the true middle class are the cosmopolitan, Left wing LSE lecturer types that they despise.

They have a really hypocritical outlook on sex. On the website they will print all the gory details of sex offences committed by immigrants or working class footballers and in the side columns have acres of skin displayed by actresses, models and "celebs".

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2016, 12:42:12 am »
The Mail caters for those who go through life with a weird superiority/inferiority complex. They think that they are all middle class but the true middle class are the cosmopolitan, Left wing LSE lecturer types that they despise.

They have a really hypocritical outlook on sex. On the website they will print all the gory details of sex offences committed by immigrants or working class footballers and in the side columns have acres of skin displayed by actresses, models and "celebs".

When I watched Q.T tonight I'd forgotten just how obnoxious Isabel Oakeshot is - a classic Mail voice.

Then I watched This Week. That arch shock-jock Katie Hopkins was on supporting Trump. She demonstrates, like the twat she was supporting, the truth that it's become ok to speak the unspeakable; the resurgence of far right rhetoric really does bring to mind the 30s.

What times we are living through.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2016, 07:34:25 pm »

Its incredible. It is ranked by Alexa as the 76th biggest website in the US. I know Alexa isn't the be all and end all in terms of ranking but it just shows how big it is (not only in the UK).

Quite frightening!
alf a pound of braeburns!

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2016, 07:55:48 pm »
Its incredible. It is ranked by Alexa as the 76th biggest website in the US. I know Alexa isn't the be all and end all in terms of ranking but it just shows how big it is (not only in the UK).

Quite frightening!

There are a lot of ignorant bigots out there!!

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2016, 08:28:48 pm »
There are a lot of ignorant bigots out there!!
Yes, and there are also a lot of educated, sophisticated bigots out there to give them guidance, unfortunately.
The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2016, 08:36:33 pm »
Those with closed minds and a long mental list of scapegoats like to have their prejudices massaged and reinforced, not challenged. The Mail is set up to do that, not inform, enlighten or educate.

I had a salutary experience two autumns ago: I was with old friends who live in Gloucester, and on the Saturday we had "posh" fish and chips in a picture-book Cotswold village pub; you know the sort of thing - a board instead of a plate, a stack of triple cooked potato building blocks served stacked in a mug, tartare sauce in a cast-iron pot, all on a natural slate base. 12 quid. The fish was coley.

Anyway, we then went to Cirencester (where, apparently, the "royals" shop), had a mooch, and ended up in a very "English" tea shop where large China teapots and huge slices of Victoria sponge were produced. Sugar cubes in a silver bowl - with tongs, all very genteel. It was now 4.30 and I walked up the side street to W.H Smith, to see whether they'd still got an iPaper. They did - lots in a single rectangular dispenser. The Guardian ditto - one dispenser, lots left. Six empty dispensers where the Mail had sold out, four nearly empty for the Express, four for the S*n, four for the Telegraph. ALL aside from the iPaper and Guardian,virtually sold out, one dispenser for the Indy was almost empty, no sign at all of a Daily Mirror.

I actually subscribe to the notion that Sadiq Khan spelled out - Labour needs a bigger tent, broader appeal, and to persuade some Tory voters to change their allegiance. But even in places less entrenched than Cirencester, the task is enormous. P.R and strategic targeting of marginals in collaboration with other anti-Tories has been mooted again. Labour voters have been defecting to UKIP, the Greens, and the Welsh and Scottish nationalist parties. The anti-Tory vote is hopelessly splintered and factionalised. The targets of ire, spite, press briefings and destructive tweets are not aimed against awful Tory misjudgements, wrong-headed policy initiatives, cruel and divisive legislation announcements, but against those who are ostensibly natural allies.

It's all very dispiriting; divide and conquer once again succeeding. The Establishment don't have to really work very hard. So easy to scapegoat, so many easy targets.
Good write up.
The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2016, 08:49:51 pm »

Quite frightening!
most popular English language news site in the world I think

Offline RobinHood

• Kopite
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2016, 08:47:05 am »
It's a terribly designed website too, all just thrown on the page with no thought for layout or organisation. Just a complete mess.