Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 161925 times)

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2015, 03:39:41 pm »
Trains look fucked from down south to get up there.

If you're having to travel Cross Country via Birmingham New Street from the South, there's an ongoing landslip that is majorly disrupting services between Banbury & Leamington Spa, resulting in a replacement bus service & an extra 45-60mins on your journey.  I've had to take this for the Bolton home, Everton away & Spurs games so far, with the same drill for Beşiktaş home & Burnley home.  Also there are no services back towards Reading on CrossCountry after a 4pm KO for a Sunday game, so if I want to go to this game on the train, got to go into London & get a Virgin service from Euston, which even with my railcard is still quite expensive.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2015, 05:34:54 pm »
Simple solution, move to London and join the rest of us Cockernee Reds😉
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2015, 05:42:09 pm »
You cant go the game now ?

No, am staying from 27 feb til 6 march, but was ready to make it a bit longer, if the blackburn game would be on saturday I would be able to fly home on sunday, to get to work on monday morning, but with sunday kick off, no

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #363 on: February 18, 2015, 06:52:46 pm »
5.30pm on the Saturday would have been better.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #364 on: February 18, 2015, 08:00:44 pm »
5.30pm on the Saturday would have been better.

Cheers Max.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2015, 08:03:52 pm »
How?  Look ok to me from Euston?

Yeah, National Rail was giving me all sorts of bollocks until eventually it sorted. Sorry if I worried anyone- I double checked everything and it was telling me to set off at 10pm the night night before ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2015, 08:43:55 pm »
Trains look fucked from down south to get up there.

Happy I support my local team. I complain about travelling 3 miles to the ground never mind some of the distances you guys travel for just a home game plus the cost.

Respect guys its not easy getting to as many games as some of you regulars do

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #367 on: February 18, 2015, 08:45:22 pm »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #368 on: February 19, 2015, 11:27:14 am »
Cheers Max.

Do you prefer the match on Saturday or Sunday?

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2015, 05:00:44 pm »
No, am staying from 27 feb til 6 march, but was ready to make it a bit longer, if the blackburn game would be on saturday I would be able to fly home on sunday, to get to work on monday morning, but with sunday kick off, no

Shite when they fuck about with dates
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: March 3, 2015, 03:26:32 pm »
Can anyone one advise approx what date the money will have been taken for Sundays game if in the autocup scheme. Ta

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #371 on: March 3, 2015, 04:08:47 pm »
Can anyone one advise approx what date the money will have been taken for Sundays game if in the autocup scheme. Ta

Hi I just checked my a/c, it was the 19th feb

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: March 3, 2015, 04:20:10 pm »

Mine was also taken on Thursday 19th February.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: March 3, 2015, 04:30:47 pm »
21st feb the money came out for our 3.

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: March 3, 2015, 04:37:17 pm »
20th Feb for me

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: March 3, 2015, 05:00:16 pm »
Ta everyone, I don't seem to have got email confirmation so I'll need to check the account.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #376 on: March 4, 2015, 06:01:19 pm »
Warning anyone using Merseyrail Wirral Line on Sunday, rail replacement buses are operating instead

Sunday 8 March
Wirral Lines

A rail replacement bus will run between

- Birkenhead Central & Liverpool (all day)

- West Kirby & Liverpool (all day)

- New Brighton & Liverpool (until 09:00)

- Birkenhead North & Liverpool (from 9:00)

#Sausages

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #377 on: March 7, 2015, 04:58:24 pm »
fy7reds has just made a good point on the Swansea away thread. IF we draw with Blackburn 2moro, when would the replay be? Hopefully irrelevant but just wondered.

I said they can't move Swansea at such short notice (surely!? Though I know it has been done) but in theory it's 10 days later so maybe the Thursday when we would have had EL? Or can't they clash with that? Ta
We are a team of one half.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #378 on: March 7, 2015, 05:03:28 pm »
The FA Cup takes precedence over the league I think doesn't it, so does that mean in theory the club could be forced to move the Swansea game? That would be a logistical nightmare and fans would rightly be fuming.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #379 on: March 7, 2015, 05:28:21 pm »
Or play Mon and Wed? Blackburn play the following Sat so wouldn't agree to Thurs I'm sure.

Just hope the red men do the job 2moro

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #380 on: March 7, 2015, 06:22:55 pm »
Oh good, ta. Even more reason to hope we win 2moro then or organising travel will be harder if we get through. Not that I needed more of a reason! :D

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #381 on: March 8, 2015, 09:45:21 am »
Hopefully we will just get the job done today!

But Reading Vs Bradford is down for 17th March for a reply!

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #382 on: March 8, 2015, 12:35:11 pm »
It's on the 16th

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #383 on: March 8, 2015, 01:19:29 pm »
Just 1 question, if we make it to wembley to the semifinals will it be hard to get a ticket trhu rawk excange or its better to buy from touts...? I was thinking to make a cheap flight booking directly after the game 2day then :) there is tickets out now but its kinda expensive as always 230£ uhs  :butt :no

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #384 on: March 8, 2015, 01:27:46 pm »
If you are serious, nobody on here will say to buy from touts!  :butt

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #385 on: March 8, 2015, 02:47:34 pm »
Just 1 question, if we make it to wembley to the semifinals will it be hard to get a ticket trhu rawk excange or its better to buy from touts...? I was thinking to make a cheap flight booking directly after the game 2day then :) there is tickets out now but its kinda expensive as always 230£ uhs  :butt :no

Do you seriously think it'll be easy getting a spare for the semi at Wembley??

And like Shanklygates says no one will ever recommend buying tickets of touts.
And if you would be stupid enough to buy a ticket now it's 50/50 that the seat will be with the other set of supports..

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #386 on: March 8, 2015, 02:55:47 pm »
It's on the 16th

It's due to a UEFA regulation, not allowing any other games on the days of a Champions League week.

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #387 on: March 8, 2015, 04:10:43 pm »

Do you seriously think it'll be easy getting a spare for the semi at Wembley??

And like Shanklygates says no one will ever recommend buying tickets of touts.
And if you would be stupid enough to buy a ticket now it's 50/50 that the seat will be with the other set of supports..

Do you really think i will buy any ticket from a guy? Think twice. i've bhougt from this guy 4 times he always have tickets with the travelling kop. i asked a simple question dont try to make me look stupid..

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #388 on: March 8, 2015, 04:31:19 pm »
Do you really think i will buy any ticket from a guy? Think twice. i've bhougt from this guy 4 times he always have tickets with the travelling kop. i asked a simple question dont try to make me look stupid..

Buying from a tout 4 times sounds pretty stupied to me.
And the question it's gonna be easy finding a spare was probably not the most intelligent question either?

But no I don't think someone who says he's using touts on a regular basics and only have 28 posts on here would be the first one I'd sort with a potential spare..

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #389 on: March 8, 2015, 05:06:26 pm »
Buying from a tout 4 times sounds pretty stupied to me.
And the question it's gonna be easy finding a spare was probably not the most intelligent question either?

But no I don't think someone who says he's using touts on a regular basics and only have 28 posts on here would be the first one I'd sort with a potential spare..

then what do you suggest? If i dont get any tickets to the games i would just stay home? No, im willing to pay those 150-200£ to see Liverpool play, cuz its too hard to get any games trhu the cards. i was asking for help but the ppl on this forum are so fkn cocky sometimes haha so funny. Anway sorry for my question Mr.RightGuys  :-*
And my posts have nutin to do with this, i would pay first then ask u send tickets ffs.

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
  • Wool son of Scotty road 'arl fella
« Reply #390 on: March 8, 2015, 06:13:18 pm »
Blackburn gaffer just said early April
Insert obscure quote here

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #391 on: March 8, 2015, 06:33:12 pm »
1. We didn't know who you planned to buy from, you didn't say, you just said touts
2. You did that all on your own ::)

I don't think we have been cocky. But we get sick of people just wanting to know how to get to semis, finals, derbies, etc. Especially when a lot of regulars will miss out as there aren't enough tkts (IF we get there!).

My advice, go corporate so you aren't taking a tkt off someone who deserves one in our end. You clearly don't mind spending big, and that way you will get something for your £200

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #392 on: March 8, 2015, 06:50:04 pm »
1. We didn't know who you planned to buy from, you didn't say, you just said touts
2. You did that all on your own ::)

I don't think we have been cocky. But we get sick of people just wanting to know how to get to semis, finals, derbies, etc. Especially when a lot of regulars will miss out as there aren't enough tkts (IF we get there!).

My advice, go corporate so you aren't taking a tkt off someone who deserves one in our end. You clearly don't mind spending big, and that way you will get something for your £200
THIS, exactly this.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #393 on: March 8, 2015, 07:07:03 pm »
then what do you suggest? If i dont get any tickets to the games i would just stay home? No, im willing to pay those 150-200£ to see Liverpool play, cuz its too hard to get any games trhu the cards. i was asking for help but the ppl on this forum are so fkn cocky sometimes haha so funny. Anway sorry for my question Mr.RightGuys  :-*
And my posts have nutin to do with this, i would pay first then ask u send tickets ffs.

Why didn't you go to the Bolton or Blackburn games? They were easy enough to get tickets for...

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: March 8, 2015, 07:07:28 pm »

If you'd gone to the other games it wouldn't have been an issue getting a semi final ticket. Also it's not hard in the slightest to get them on your card, you can join the auto cup scheme.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #395 on: March 8, 2015, 10:07:23 pm »
then what do you suggest? If i dont get any tickets to the games i would just stay home? No, im willing to pay those 150-200£ to see Liverpool play, cuz its too hard to get any games trhu the cards.

You'd only have had to pay about £26 to see us play Bolton, that was easy to get tickets for.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #396 on: March 8, 2015, 10:22:32 pm »
You're new here. Ta det lungt, okej? Slinging the insults around will see you without the ability to ask these questions ganska snabbt. Förstått?

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #397 on: March 8, 2015, 10:40:49 pm »
When is the draw for the semi final 😜

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #398 on: March 8, 2015, 11:05:45 pm »

Your English is appalling. From experience that doesn't necessarily mean you're not from England.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #399 on: March 8, 2015, 11:17:12 pm »
When is the draw for the semi final 😜
After United/Arsenal
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17