Author Topic: Ticket Sales (First half 14/15) NOT AN EXCHANGE. OFFER TICKETS, RISK BAN!!!  (Read 75047 times)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
Paper tickets are only issued in the general sales

Offline RJane89

• Anny Roader
Paper tickets are only issued in the general sales

Well unless you pay to get them printed off, £10 from the ticket office

Offline jogabonito

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Well unless you pay to get them printed off, £10 from the ticket office

Can you request that online when you buy and have them sent to you? Or only on match day at the ticket office

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can you request that online when you buy and have them sent to you? Or only on match day at the ticket office

Why, are you selling them on?
@johnbuckels

Offline BostonScouse

• grumbles more after a win - clueless muppet or diamond fella?
  • Kopite
I'm trying to get 2 tickets for Hull on 25 October, have I missed the boat completely on this? What are my chances for the general sale and when is it? (I think I read that it's 21 days before the match but just want to make sure). Thanks.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
I'm trying to get 2 tickets for Hull on 25 October, have I missed the boat completely on this? What are my chances for the general sale and when is it? (I think I read that it's 21 days before the match but just want to make sure). Thanks.

Depends how good we're doing in the league unfortunately, probably got a decent chance on general sale though unless you get unlucky
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline jogabonito

• Main Stander
Why, are you selling them on?

Not at all mate, I'm studying in the states and I've got a friend that lives in London with an LFC membership. I'm making a trip out to Liverpool around March and he's jumping on the second half of the season members sale later this year to try and get me a ticket. It'll be on his card but I wanted a paper copy for memorabilia.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban

The match gets moved to Sunday if Hull get through the qualifiers for the Europa League.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Many thanks for your recent email.  It would be fair to say that I have been inundated with messages about the recent members' online ticket sale and I am still working my way through them.  All emails have been / are being collated and will be submitted to the club in the next couple of days. I have not replied to all emails yet so if you have friends who have also emailed me but not had this email yet, please do not be alarmed - I will get to their email too in the next day or so and will reply to them. 

Please note that members of the supporters' committee, such as myself, are volunteers and we do not work for LFC.  Like you, we are fans; we are not employees of LFC and we take your concerns seriously.

You will be pleased to know, given the huge amount of email traffic with members over recent months, that the supporters' committee will be discussing membership at the next formal meeting with the club in August and this will include the members' online sale. 

Please note however that I have now completed my three year tenure on the committee and a new representative will be elected soon for members and non season ticket holder fans. That person will continue to use this email address.  Whilst it is sad for me personally not to be able to see these matters through to their conclusion, I take great pleasure from knowing that my and your endeavours have led to the issues regarding members becoming a very hot topic. This fills me with great pride.

I am pleased that we are making progress with members' issues and that the club is willing to discuss membership at the next meeting, which should, I hope, lead to some positive new developments.  A number of members do not feel that the current system is working well for them and so this will be discussed further with the club.

Many thanks for your support and for your comments during my tenure on the committee.  I hope that I have been able to collate enough "comments" for my successor, once appointed, to make good use of them at the next formal meeting with the club in August.

Keep supporting our great club, regardless of your views on membership and the members' online sale.   Never forget the 96, remember that You'll Never Walk Alone and don't buy The Sun newspaper.

Over and out from me.

(Mr) Laurie Whitehead

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
The match gets moved to Sunday if Hull get through the qualifiers for the Europa League.

Anyone know when these qualifiers are so we'll know if it's being moved?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
Anyone know when these qualifiers are so we'll know if it's being moved?

Hull come in at the third qualifying round ... so they will play FK AS Trenčín (SVK) or FK Vojvodina (SRB) on Thursday 31st July and Thursday 7th August.
If they get through that the playoff round dates are Thursday 21st August and Thursday 28th August.
If they get through that the group stage date that affects our home match with them will be Thursday 23rd October, meaning that there will a date-change for our home league match scheduled for Saturday 25th October.

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
ticket site is currently undergoing maintenance

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hull come in at the third qualifying round ... so they will play FK AS Trenčín (SVK) or FK Vojvodina (SRB) on Thursday 31st July and Thursday 7th August.
If they get through that the playoff round dates are Thursday 21st August and Thursday 28th August.
If they get through that the group stage date that affects our home match with them will be Thursday 23rd October, meaning that there will a date-change for our home league match scheduled for Saturday 25th October.

Thanks a lot.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline BostonScouse

• Kopite
Depends how good we're doing in the league unfortunately, probably got a decent chance on general sale though unless you get unlucky

Thanks

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
@ boston scouse : if you want a paper ticket just get your mate, whos membership you are using, to go to the ticket office on the day of the game with ID and credit card used to buy the ticket and ask for a duplicate ticket cos he left his membership at home. he can then give you the paper ticket which costs £10, all this if he goes with you to Anfield that is !

they wont do it for you as its not your card !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline BostonScouse

• Kopite
think you have the wrong poster

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
@ boston scouse : if you want a paper ticket just get your mate, whos membership you are using, to go to the ticket office on the day of the game with ID and credit card used to buy the ticket and ask for a duplicate ticket cos he left his membership at home. he can then give you the paper ticket which costs £10, all this if he goes with you to Anfield that is !

they wont do it for you as its not your card !

They even let my mate arrive on match day with a letter from myself.  I had to quote my membership number etc but he showed the letter , paid the £10 and got in. 
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
soz !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Stupid question alert. With having different seats to every game, how do I find out what seats I have on the day if I forget?

Offline Liamski-la

• Beehive Hairdo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverbird upon my chest
Order confirmation and so long as you have subscribed to alerts with a mobile phone, you will get a text around 24-12 hours before a game that reminds you of your seat location.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but sometimes I abuse the privilege

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Cheers. I was going to write it in my phone anyway.

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
or just check your purchase history and write it down...
The reds are coming up the hill boys.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Got a question... my mate bought the tickets as I was traveling back from Brazil.
Just logged in and checked my purchase history and I can see that we have both Everton and Chelsea in block 221 anny road upper. Isn't that child/adult? We paid £50 for both ticket tickets... But still I'm pretty sure 221 was adult/child in previous years..?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Got a question... my mate bought the tickets as I was traveling back from Brazil.
Just logged in and checked my purchase history and I can see that we have both Everton and Chelsea in block 221 anny road upper. Isn't that child/adult? We paid £50 for both ticket tickets... But still I'm pretty sure 221 was adult/child in previous years..?

Isn't it 222-224 the adult/child section now? Think I got an adult single in 221
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönċld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Isn't it 222-224 the adult/child section now? Think I got an adult single in 221

That would make sense and solve a few potential problems  :)

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
Stupid question alert. With having different seats to every game, how do I find out what seats I have on the day if I forget?

You'll get a text the day before off the club with your seat details (well I do anyway)

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Yes it is. Bizarre that you've been able to get singles in there when they state really clearly that won't be allowed!

Mind your language now ;)
@johnbuckels

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's a bit odd having 221 randomly on the end next to the family area but cut off from the rest of the non-family area.

Offline Jsk

• Anny Roader
There are some restricted view tickets in 221 (due to main stand pillar I think.)so it's not really suitable for an adult and child ticket is my guess.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Last week the family tickets were in 221-224. Same as for the ACS. I only know because that's where I need to buy for me and my 2 lads.
@johnbuckels

Offline armitage shanks

• Boys Pen
Ticketing in the family area seems a bit odd indeed - I got single adult tickets for a couple of games in 222 in the sales last week.

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
Yes it is. Bizarre that you've been able to get singles in there when they state really clearly that won't be allowed!

Mind your language now ;)

I've had singles in the family section before.  Last season or might have even been the one before.
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline npc1003

• Kemlynite
General query: would it be possible for somebody to have an actual ticket for the Southampton game yet? Have they been issued?

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
General query: would it be possible for somebody to have an actual ticket for the Southampton game yet? Have they been issued?

Yes but prob not received them yet as general sale was only on Friday where paper tickets are issued.

Offline ste7391

• Main Stander
Re: Ticket Sales (First half 14/15) NOT AN EXCHANGE. OFFER TICKETS, RISK BAN!!!
« Reply #1234 on: October 27, 2014, 08:19:53 am »
tickets on sale for stoke and sunderland now. already had stoke sorted but picked one up in 304 for sunderland. there seemed to be a lot of blocks available

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #1235 on: October 27, 2014, 08:27:48 am »
Got for both games in Annie Road  ;D

Got in about 8:20 and missed a seat in 204 Kop but oh well.

Absolutely made up. Missed the first members sale but just been to the Hull game and now there's two more for me to go this year.
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #1236 on: October 27, 2014, 08:54:50 am »
cheers, sorted a fair few for stoke and sunderland all over but in is in - ynwa

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #1237 on: October 27, 2014, 09:20:11 am »

Got both in 208, Happy Days!
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1238 on: October 27, 2014, 09:22:53 am »
Fuck just seen this!

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #1239 on: October 27, 2014, 09:26:39 am »
Fuck just seen this!

I know how you feel, I thought the Chelsea General was today, turns out it was last Friday!
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8