Author Topic: Liverpool 0-0 Spurs: Half time.....  (Read 202191 times)

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool v Spurs February 6th at 20:00
« Reply #640 on: February 4, 2012, 10:20:01 pm »
Just one twat, I've got a lot of spurs mates who ain't got a problem with us and prefer us to the mancs.

Going off that thread there is an undoubted nastiness towards Liverpool.

The thing that really pisses me off is when it's beyond football, the we pay your benefits etc. ironic, but then London is the employment capital of the world.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #641 on: February 4, 2012, 10:21:25 pm »
I genuinely didn't realise how much we are hated, as seems to be comments akin to that from loads of clubs forums.

Don't get it to be honest.

Liverpool are jealous of us, they are mad at us for being a better club that`s the reality of it, they are sour because they know deep down inside, even if they beat us next monday we will still be a better team than them, they hate the fact that when it comes down to it, they cannot match us, and not ONE of their players would get in our team.

Shocker. TBF there's plenty of whoppers on here as well.

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #642 on: February 4, 2012, 10:24:21 pm »

Liverpool are jealous of us, they are mad at us for being a better club that`s the reality of it, they are sour because they know deep down inside, even if they beat us next monday we will still be a better team than them, they hate the fact that when it comes down to it, they cannot match us, and not ONE of their players would get in our team.

Shocker. TBF there's plenty of whoppers on here as well.

Yeah I agree mate, there are whoppers everywhere like. Just seem to be noticing it more recently.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: February 4, 2012, 10:26:47 pm »

:lmao  That is brilliant.  Proper quegg.

Can't stand Spurs or their fans.  One season in the CL and they think they are too good for the Europa league?

Hope we batter them.
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #644 on: February 4, 2012, 10:33:15 pm »
Yeah I agree mate, there are whoppers everywhere like. Just seem to be noticing it more recently.
I agree. There's plenty of hate towards us and I can't understand it either, but to be honest, I like it.

I'd rather have it this way than the other way around, because it still means that we can act or do how WE please and influence the things WE care about instead of being shaped by outside opinion like most clubs are concerned with today. The biggest of these outside influences being the media.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Vintage Nerd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: February 4, 2012, 10:35:41 pm »
Us against Them. A mentality I can relate to.

Hunter S. Thompso
n

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #646 on: February 4, 2012, 10:46:13 pm »
Us against Them. A mentality I can relate to.
Deffo mate. It's more liberating anyway. The thing that I like about LFC as a club is that we're a "close-knit" group and others don't seem to understand that we are this way because we don't care about what others think. Well some of us do, but in general I don't see that being the case.

Anyway, if we stay together and all pull in the same direction, we're going to be quite alright.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Gitsy606

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #647 on: February 4, 2012, 10:52:21 pm »
Adam was poor against wolves in general, his assists(second one was luck) help him escape his overall bad performance in my opinion. When we have Gerrard and Hendo why use adam who can not defend for his life and is a burden. Do we have to sacrifice 2 other midfielders to accomodate him, is he good enough player for that... I dont think so. His passing is decent when there is no pressure but dwells on it and takes too many touches before releasing it. His glory hunting stuff is also getting on my nervers, he should be provider not a finisher. Suarez if fit should start, Carroll had joy against wolves but spurs defenders will give him tough times and Carroll wont have the same effect. Kuyt should only start if Bale is playing on left wing, otherwise top form Bellamy should start.

I agree that he is somewhat of a luxury player, but he can and has been very good for us, he offers something different than any other player we have in our squad.

He has twice as many assists as any other midfielder in the squad so hes obviously doing something right.

The bit in bold is a bit odd.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #648 on: February 4, 2012, 10:54:17 pm »
Surely our lesson was learned about the 4-4-2 against Bolton. I can't see us doing anything but 4-5-1 with the widemen supporting our attack.

Fuck all to do with formations that Bolton performance.

The first ingredient you need in a successful formation is 11 willing players. Nobody wanted it vs Bolton

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #649 on: February 4, 2012, 10:59:31 pm »
I agree that he is somewhat of a luxury player, but he can and has been very good for us, he offers something different than any other player we have in our squad.

He has twice as many assists as any other midfielder in the squad so hes obviously doing something right.

The bit in bold is a bit odd.

were you not upset at many times when he should have passed it rather then take it himself and shoot when there were players in front of him, even the assist to dirk kuyt against wolves was a good example, should have passed to left and not try to dribble his way through, I am confident he didnt mean to pass to Dirk originally. it was his only option after the poor touch forward
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #650 on: February 4, 2012, 11:05:37 pm »
My word, this guy really really hates us

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/26381-dippers-their-grand-delusions.html

Haha, very funny. Someone is truly riled.

How can a Spurs fan accuse fans of Liverpool Football Club to be guilty of harbouring delusions of grandeur? Is that not precisely what they have?

I don't really have a problem with Spurs and think they play a fantastic-to-watch brand of football which can only be good for the league and they're coming closest to breaking apart the Manchester duopoly of present, however when you see articles like that it really makes one despair at how fans take everything they see/hear at face value/how it's presented in the media.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #651 on: February 4, 2012, 11:06:50 pm »
Fuck all to do with formations that Bolton performance.

The first ingredient you need in a successful formation is 11 willing players. Nobody wanted it vs Bolton

Nah, it was a bit to do with the formation. The players didn't put in the required effort, but if you play a midfield two of Adam and Gerrard, you're going to get done. If there's one game we need to go with three in the middle it's this one for me, as I'd argue Spurs' midfield is up there with any in the country at the moment.

Offline -Q-

• What's the Q for? The workhouse for the poor and the gallows for the left.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: February 4, 2012, 11:06:59 pm »
How can a Spurs fan accuse fans of Liverpool Football Club to be guilty of harbouring delusions of grandeur? Is that not precisely what they have?

They got into the Champions League once you know?  Big club.
Welcome to Liverpool Brendan Rodgers
Quote from: Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool Football Club is the heartland of football folklore...     Liverpool are one of the dynasties of the game...     I will fight for my life for the supporters and the people of this city

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #653 on: February 4, 2012, 11:08:33 pm »
Going off that thread there is an undoubted nastiness towards Liverpool.

The thing that really pisses me off is when it's beyond football, the we pay your benefits etc. ironic, but then London is the employment capital of the world.

Alright more than one twat then, I work in London and there is so much scum around, but what's the point of getting involved in that were playing a football match.
YNWA

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #654 on: February 4, 2012, 11:08:51 pm »
Surely the fact they have a thread dedicated to our irrelevance is contradictory and makes us relevant?

Anyway, they're idiots (along with the rest of the London clubs supporters)  and I hope we batter them on Monday.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #655 on: February 4, 2012, 11:10:22 pm »
They got into the Champions League once you know?  Big club.

To be fair there joint top out of London clubs to win it.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #656 on: February 4, 2012, 11:15:51 pm »

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/26381-dippers-their-grand-delusions.html

17 pages?

What a sad set of fucking smalltime c*nts.

What a club they are though, eh? What a club. Three trophies in the last 30 years. Fucking massive massive club they are. We're just a joke nowadays, now that the mighty Spurs have overtaken us and finished above us three times without winning a single thing. They even got to the Champions League quarter finals, you know. The quarter finals!! What. A. Club.

I hope one day we can be as good as they are, as big, as mighty. I hope one day players from all over the world talk about us like they do them. I hope we can one day win three trophies in 30 years of existence, and that our name is in the 'They played good football once' history books (those things DO exist, right?). Why the hell are we winning 22 trophies in the last 30 years of OUR existence when everyone knows that a big juggernaut of a club wins three alone?! Why the fuck do we have to go and embarrass ourselves by trying to win yet another one later this month?! How fucking stupid are we going to look when we've won TWENTY FUCKING THREE trophies compared to their three?

One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again. I was there. I watched them play football, like other clubs played football, but not quite the same because there was a difference in their football, and I was there. I can tell you some stories about the three trophies Spurs won from 1982 onwards. Stories of bravery, how we sacrificed all other trophies during the same period because three was quite enough. Our status as a huge fucking juggernaut of a club was solidified with just those three. Players from all over the continent and the world said "Who?" when they were asked about us, sometimes turning the volume down on their tv just to do so, as they did not wish to be distracted by the sounds of Liverpool winning yet another trophy in late February 2012, taking their total to something astronomical. I can tell you some stories, my lad. Stories of bravery, of daring managers who hid cash from people who actually wanted that cash, stories of monkey looking players who also won absolutely nothing, stories of players leaving the summer afterwards and us suddenly realising we'd not win anything anymore at the same time as not actually winning anything....."

Oh why can't we be more like Spurs?! WHY?!! It's so unfair. I want to win nothing too!!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE SPURS AND WIN NOTHING!!! IT MATTERS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!

What a club. What. A. Club.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #657 on: February 4, 2012, 11:18:58 pm »

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #658 on: February 4, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
I agree. There's plenty of hate towards us and I can't understand it either, but to be honest, I like it.

I'd rather have it this way than the other way around, because it still means that we can act or do how WE please and influence the things WE care about instead of being shaped by outside opinion like most clubs are concerned with today. The biggest of these outside influences being the media.

It's hate generated by the brainwashing media. If only people could draw judgement on things on their own without the media's help?

The sad thing is, if Chris Kamara says it was not a penalty, it matters not how many different camera angles suggest there was contact - it was not a penalty 'cos Kammy sed so!'. No slight against Chris Kamara, he's just doing his job, but it's what people believe from these 'experts'.

I mean, who wouldn't accept every word from Paul Merson as gospel?

The Suarez report says it all for me. It's in writing and it is based on horse shit. It's freely available to those who want to read through 115 pages of 'he said - she said'. If anyone of these 'haters' cared to read it they'd understand why Kenny, Luis and all the supporters are pissed with the decision.

But why should they read it when such knowledgeable people like Powar and the Sunday Supplement Crewe can do that and summarise it for them?

There must be shit about other clubs that we as footy supporters gobble up as truth. Sad....but just the way things are these days.

That is why we are hated.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: February 4, 2012, 11:19:59 pm »
Doc. :lmao :lmao

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #660 on: February 4, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »
I'm just glad that DutchRed, a 16 year old from Holland, has gone on to their forums to apologise and speak for us all.

Thanks DutchRed. Sorry for being a whopper.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #661 on: February 4, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »
Every Spurs fan I've met has been a whopper. They have a pretty deep hatred of us for some reason, but I think they are one of those clubs who just hate everyone. The Leeds of the South you might say.

'Arry's pumped their ego's up and they suddenly think they should be ranks amongst Europe's elite because they'd have half a good season.

Would love to twat them, but it won't happen. They are well sorted this year and have the best midfield in the league at the moment. Gonna be a tough one.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: February 4, 2012, 11:23:00 pm »
What will happen on Monday, as according to the press.

Liverpool line up with 9 overrated players, a racist and a waste of 35 million. Spurs have the Welsh Messi, England's brave Scott Parker and some heroic players.

The Welsh Messi runs a lot, the shockingly overrated Glen Johnson somehow contains him (probably cos the Welsh Messi is upset after Luis Suarez talks to him. Suarez is alleged to have called him chuleta de Cordero, which is the Spanish for lamb chop, an FA panel decide that Suarez probably called him a sheepshagger.)

Kyle Walker, the best right back in London/England (same thing, no) is taken for a mug by Craig Bellamy. Suarez is seen to be nice to Bellamy, this is discarded as Suarez 'doesn't speak to taffs'.

England's brave Scott Parker dominates the midfield, but his tally of 4 successful passes and 2 mistimed tackles isn't enough to stop Steven Gerrard showing him a proper midfield performance.

Alas in the end, Rosie47 plays a blinder, and Luis Suarez is arrested for opening a bank account for Harry Redknapp in Monaco in poor Rosie's name.
« Last Edit: February 4, 2012, 11:27:12 pm by Circa1892 »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #663 on: February 4, 2012, 11:24:09 pm »

Not as much as I hate Spurs. Shittest fans and wankest team in English Football. I don't like Manchester United - but at least they are a proper club. If Spurs vanished tomorrow, no one would care.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: February 4, 2012, 11:25:55 pm »
DutchRed up for some arselicking on the last page. :lmao

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: February 4, 2012, 11:26:57 pm »
Not as much as I hate Spurs. Shittest fans and wankest team in English Football. I don't like Manchester United - but at least they are a proper club. If Spurs vanished tomorrow, no one would care.

Proper club= Success?

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #666 on: February 4, 2012, 11:28:20 pm »
Nah, it was a bit to do with the formation. The players didn't put in the required effort, but if you play a midfield two of Adam and Gerrard, you're going to get done. If there's one game we need to go with three in the middle it's this one for me, as I'd argue Spurs' midfield is up there with any in the country at the moment.

Sorry mate. Not saying formations have nothing to do with it. Just saying that we could have played with 13 men against Bolton and not won. Our focus was on City and United.

Think there comes a point when formations go out the window. If the team can't be arsed does it matter how we're set up?

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #667 on: February 4, 2012, 11:30:53 pm »
Did I miss some sort of election whereby DutchRed was delegated the duty of being RAWK ambassador to Spurs' fans?

Offline Walk On

• Legacy Fan
  • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart ...
« Reply #668 on: February 4, 2012, 11:31:31 pm »
What will happen on Monday, as according to the press.

Liverpool line up with 9 overrated players, a racist and a waste of 35 million. Spurs have the Welsh Messi, England's brave Scott Parker and some heroic players.

The Welsh Messi runs a lot, the shockingly overrated Glen Johnson somehow contains him (probably cos the Welsh Messi is upset after Luis Suarez talks to him. Suarez is alleged to have called him chuleta de Cordero, which is the Spanish for lamb chop, an FA panel decide that Suarez probably called him a sheepshagger.)

Kyle Walker, the best right back in London/England (same thing, no) is taken for a mug by Craig Bellamy. Suarez is seen to be nice to Bellamy, this is discarded as Suarez 'doesn't speak to taffs'.

England's brave Scott Parker dominates the midfield, but his tally of 4 successful passes and 2 mistimed tackles isn't enough to stop Steven Gerrard showing him a proper midfield performance.

Alas in the end, Rosie47 plays a blinder, and Luis Suarez is arrested for opening a bank account for Harry Redknapp in Monaco in poor Rosie's name.

Stop the presses... we have our back page story right here!
 ;D
- Rebuilding the Bastion

Offline alan82

• Main Stander
« Reply #669 on: February 4, 2012, 11:32:43 pm »
17 pages?

What a club they are though, eh? What a club. Three trophies in the last 30 years. Fucking massive massive club they are. We're just a joke nowadays, now that the mighty Spurs have overtaken us and finished above us three times without winning a single thing. They even got to the Champions League quarter finals, you know. The quarter finals!! What. A. Club.

I hope one day we can be as good as they are, as big, as mighty. I hope one day players from all over the world talk about us like they do them. I hope we can one day win three trophies in 30 years of existence, and that our name is in the 'They played good football once' history books (those things DO exist, right?). Why the hell are we winning 22 trophies in the last 30 years of OUR existence when everyone knows that a big juggernaut of a club wins three alone?! Why the fuck do we have to go and embarrass ourselves by trying to win yet another one later this month?! How fucking stupid are we going to look when we've won TWENTY FUCKING THREE trophies compared to their three?

One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again. I was there. I watched them play football, like other clubs played football, but not quite the same because there was a difference in their football, and I was there. I can tell you some stories about the three trophies Spurs won from 1982 onwards. Stories of bravery, how we sacrificed all other trophies during the same period because three was quite enough. Our status as a huge fucking juggernaut of a club was solidified with just those three. Players from all over the continent and the world said "Who?" when they were asked about us, sometimes turning the volume down on their tv just to do so, as they did not wish to be distracted by the sounds of Liverpool winning yet another trophy in late February 2012, taking their total to something astronomical. I can tell you some stories, my lad. Stories of bravery, of daring managers who hid cash from people who actually wanted that cash, stories of monkey looking players who also won absolutely nothing, stories of players leaving the summer afterwards and us suddenly realising we'd not win anything anymore at the same time as not actually winning anything....."

Oh why can't we be more like Spurs?! WHY?!! It's so unfair. I want to win nothing too!!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE SPURS AND WIN NOTHING!!! IT MATTERS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!

Fucking d*ckheads mate but you know what we are Liverpool Football Club and we do have that history, there just a bunch of oddballs who sing 'oh when the spurs' go marching in. No history, no tradition and if ure reading spurs fans fuck off u bad cockheads and go bang tim sherwood
“I just wanted to jump into the stand and start celebrating with those wonderful fans [on reaching the Champions League final]” Steven Gerrard

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #670 on: February 4, 2012, 11:34:44 pm »
Best post on that entire forum

If our manager looked like a ****ing fire-damaged dildo I'd keep my ****ing gob shut to be quite honest.

As for your team, lets see where you are in about 6 games time.

No bother though lads, with Melty-head in jail or in the Ingurlund job, you ****s will be able to peddle your 'what could have beens' for years to ****ing come when your drowning your sorrows with the Pompey fans.

18 League Titles and 5 European Cups... ****ing count 'em.

:lmao

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #671 on: February 4, 2012, 11:35:45 pm »
17 pages?

11 out of fucking 10! :thumbup

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #672 on: February 4, 2012, 11:35:51 pm »
It's hard to take someone seriously called Justin. Bet his mates are called Tarquin and Jeremy.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #673 on: February 4, 2012, 11:37:45 pm »
17 pages?

Brilliant!

What. A. Post.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: February 4, 2012, 11:38:08 pm »
Stop the presses... we have our back page story right here!
 ;D

Suarez's hatred of the Welsh could destroy United Kingdom - Patrick Barclay exclusive

Offline Cybertom

• Legacy Fan
  • Rodgers will lead us back to glory.
« Reply #675 on: February 4, 2012, 11:39:09 pm »
17 pages?

Excellent.
[/thread]

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: February 4, 2012, 11:40:30 pm »
I'm just glad that DutchRed, a 16 year old from Holland, has gone on to their forums to apologise and speak for us all.

Thanks DutchRed. Sorry for being a whopper.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmx5lzacZ-M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fmx5lzacZ-M</a>
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline DanJay87

• Legacy Fan
  • Gosh it's Tosh!
« Reply #677 on: February 4, 2012, 11:41:28 pm »

Duke of Wellington: "I don't know what effect Dr Manhattan will have upon the enemy, but, by God, he frightens me" :D
« Last Edit: February 4, 2012, 11:46:27 pm by DanJay87 »

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #678 on: February 4, 2012, 11:42:05 pm »
It's hard to take someone seriously called Justin. Bet his mates are called Tarquin and Jeremy.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #679 on: February 4, 2012, 11:45:04 pm »
Brilliant!

What. A. Post.

Deserves it's place in the "some good posts you may have missed" thread for me