Author Topic: Is the next match on TV/radio/stream anywhere? DON'T POST PRIVATE STREAMS!  (Read 571842 times)

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
plus+1HD stay well away folks. Utter c*nts, say they are going to show then put on the Everton game to rub it in. Prolly right, MANC c*nts.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline iSmiff

• TECHNOBORE
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Plus1HD again not showing it. Had it with them.

they've gone to utter shit
STFU and agree with me.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
plus+1HD stay well away folks. Utter c*nts, say they are going to show then put on the Everton game to rub it in. Prolly right, MANC c*nts.

can't even get that far, just database errors, they are shit.

Offline trail182

• Main Stander

Yeah it always seems to be LFC games that they cock up... especially recently where they switched to manu game moments before our match started.

Offline red_man123

• Kemlynite
Link?

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/141885

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........

The canadian channel they were showing, showed the Liverpool game on their schedule and then proceeded to ignore that.

Not that I'm defending plus1HD as its now crashed for me so I can't get on at all, a familiar story recently

Offline Snafu

• Boys Pen
all the other pages say database error, but i got on channel 5 early and it's still working. what the hell are they playing at? why does this stream remain working while the rest of the site is down???

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I've had plus1hd on waiting for our game, they desperately kept changing channels, and it did say our game was on the channel they are on now, only... It obviously isn't. Now there whole website has gone bang. Think they are trying, but just think theres some bugs to iron out. Like always going down at start of games.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/141885

Thanks, wont stream properly for me.

Amazing how hard it is to get a reliable fucking stream.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
all the other pages say database error, but i got on channel 5 early and it's still working. what the hell are they playing at? why does this stream remain working while the rest of the site is down???

Streams are hosted elsewhere. Better bandwidth.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This is a nightmare so far. Plus1HD is down and every stream I find seems to have fullscreen disabled.

Offline gkmacca

• Kopite

Offline Snafu

• Boys Pen
Streams are hosted elsewhere. Better bandwidth.

ok, but then you could type in

http://www.plus1hd.com/forums/live_stream.php?cid=5&nid=e2

and the stream would work, all you'd have to do to get different channels is change

cid=#

replace # with channel number

Offline gkmacca

• Kopite

Offline gramck24

• Tryathlete
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Anyone know of any radio stations covering the game that can be played via tunein?

Offline markymark

• Main Stander
is there a link that isn't covered with pop-up add's? i can't find one that's not a pain in the arse

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Think they are trying, but just think theres some bugs to iron out. Like always going down at start of games.
They've been around for years, so I don't think you can put it down to bugs.  Just a shitty attitude from some of the admin sadly.  They're always quick to pull down the Chat Box when they know they're about to piss people off an' all.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline MHLC

• My Horse Likes Cheese
  • Legacy Fan
ok, but then you could type in

http://www.plus1hd.com/forums/live_stream.php?cid=5&nid=e2

and the stream would work, all you'd have to do to get different channels is change

cid=#

replace # with channel number

That link takes you firstly to plus1hd.com, which then redirects you to a stream. If the site is down it can't redirect you.

They're a gash site given the money they charge. Not a patch on the sadly missed LOF.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That link takes you firstly to plus1hd.com, which then redirects you to a stream. If the site is down it can't redirect you.

They're a gash site given the money they charge. Not a patch on the sadly missed LOF.

Well Liveonlinefooty/Bitscores is back.... Only its sh**

Offline thekremlin

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • nothing like a nice cup of tea
Well I won't be giving Plus1HD any more money. Last month has been awful. Missed 20 minutes of pretty much every game.

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Yeah, they seem to be doing the YouTube compilation trick of labelling the footage as HD but it not being anything of the sort.

Shame.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah, they seem to be doing the YouTube compilation trick of labelling the footage as HD but it not being anything of the sort.

Shame.

Well not only is it HD they can't seem to keep up with subscriptions, server again can't handle it.

Offline Snafu

• Boys Pen
it's on now. on plus1hd.

fucking useless twats. c*nts.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
http://www.eplsite.com/stream13.html

decent enough if anyone still looking.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So plus1 get the stream up and running just as the half ends, joke.

Offline Cre_mCr_cker

• Green A_my!
  • Legacy Fan
This is a Liverpool forum. We are not talking about Demba Ba's cock.

My feet are wet but my cups are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!

Offline trail182

• Main Stander
my plus1hd started working right at the end of the first half, in time to see them walking off the pitch.  Surely a pisstake?

Either way, I wont be paying again thats for sure.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm

It's not shit at all, Liverpool game today isn't the best quality but there's clearly a lack of feeds.

Well not only is it HD they can't seem to keep up with subscriptions, server again can't handle it.

It's still free, no?

You don't NEED to login to LOF at the moment and it still works.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2013, 02:24:02 pm by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline -bullfrog-

• -jeremiah- -helped me drink my wine-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
So plus1 get the stream up and running just as the half ends, joke.

Getting relly annoyed with plus1 myself, but I was watching the stream for the last 15 minutes, so they got the steam up a bit earlier then that.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Bitscores/LOF - http://hd-streaming.tv/watch/livehds

Will work without logging in so it's free.

Liverpool game not the best quality today but check Channel 1 and 2 for their typical feed.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan

Pheeny

from facebook...

Plus1HD is back up! If you've paid within 24 hours and would like a refund, please follow the steps here: http://plus1hd.com/forums/showthread.php?69072-Refunds-Plus1HD

We try our best to provide you the best service that we possibly can. Things can go wrong but we try our best to keep our users updated. I would like to apologize on behalf of the team to all our subscribers and fans for all the downtime.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
How many Liverpool games have they fucked up now?

Offline thew

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Who the fuck is this co commentator -what an absolute c*nt!

Offline tanvir

• Kopite
The co-commentator on this is a proper bellend.

You're right. Makes me want to ram pencils through my ears

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

If it's the same stream I'm watching it is Gerrards dad/uncle and son rolled into one.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Not sure.  Sounds like an ex-Bitter like Snowdon or someone.  He's a c*nt for sure.

Offline Walshy7

• metete un palo por el culo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Its evolution baby
Barry Horne
'You two scousers are always yappin, im gonna teach you some serious rappin, i come from Jamaica my name is john barnes, and when i do my thing the crowd go bananas'

Offline trail182

• Main Stander
Matches like these are frustrating enough at times but a complete bellend talking shite constantly like this guy doesn't help..