Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247219 times)

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Re: José Mourinho - at sixes and sixes with his tactics.
« Reply #10440 on: February 24, 2017, 02:31:07 am »

It's a ladyboy with his todger out. The girls are well impressed with his girth. And the fellah on the right wouldn't mind a cutting off it. As for Phil.....jiggy, jiggy
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10441 on: February 24, 2017, 08:46:20 am »
It's a ladyboy with his todger out. The girls are well impressed with his girth. And the fellah on the right wouldn't mind a cutting off it. As for Phil.....jiggy, jiggy

Wow. I feel there's a backstory for your very interesting post. Care to share? :)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10442 on: February 24, 2017, 11:39:47 am »
Wow. I feel there's a backstory for your very interesting post. Care to share? :)

What Bobby got up to on that night in Bangkok is not any of your business.  :wanker

Offline Preston lions

• Main Stander
Re: José Mourinho - a massive fan of Pittacus Lore.
« Reply #10443 on: February 24, 2017, 12:07:44 pm »

Well that ladyboy could be any of 80% of their support

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #10444 on: February 24, 2017, 01:26:20 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39078869

Nice draw will help in their quest to remain 6th
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10445 on: February 24, 2017, 01:28:27 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39078869

Nice draw will help in their quest to remain 6th

It's one of the worse draws they could get, especially as if they go out in this round they can't finish sixth in the competition.

Seriously, though, I think Rostov can beat them, United won't win it anyway.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10446 on: February 24, 2017, 02:31:34 pm »
Last season's Russian Premier League runners-up Rostov are the lowest-ranked team left in the Europa League, with Uefa's system rating them as only the 93rd best team on the continent.

They are competing in the last 16 of a major European competition for the first time.

Rostov are seventh in their domestic league at the mid-season winter break, having won two of their previous eight league matches.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10447 on: February 24, 2017, 02:36:41 pm »
Last season's Russian Premier League runners-up Rostov are the lowest-ranked team left in the Europa League, with Uefa's system rating them as only the 93rd best team on the continent.

They are competing in the last 16 of a major European competition for the first time.

Rostov are seventh in their domestic league at the mid-season winter break, having won two of their previous eight league matches.

Seventh vs sixth then, let's see who has the better league.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10448 on: February 24, 2017, 02:40:09 pm »

;)
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10449 on: February 24, 2017, 03:22:12 pm »

Seven is the new 6!

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #10450 on: February 24, 2017, 03:28:30 pm »
Shitcoat has gradually been getting his cocky fucking head back on the last few weeks. Hopefully Southampton kick him in the balls hard otherwise you'll need to leave the telly off for at least a fortnight to avoid the gobshite.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #10451 on: February 24, 2017, 03:36:14 pm »
Is the guy ever happy? All he seems to do is constantly moan about something or other, with a face like a slapped arse.  Must be exhausiting to be around someone that negative.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10452 on: February 24, 2017, 03:40:56 pm »
Is the guy ever happy? All he seems to do is constantly moan about something or other, with a face like a slapped arse.  Must be exhausiting to be around someone that negative.

His face is getting really jowly of late. Reminds me of rubber faced irritant Phil Cool.

Or one if these stress relievers.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10453 on: February 24, 2017, 07:21:17 pm »

Totally agree, he really is one negative bugger. I hope it starts rubbing off on the team, would be nice to see them hit a downward spiral, starting on sunday hopefully.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10454 on: February 24, 2017, 07:59:51 pm »
He's actually making sense here talking about Ranieri. It feels weird writing that.
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39080073

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10455 on: February 24, 2017, 08:04:19 pm »
He doesnt give a fuck about Ranieri, he's spent half of the last decade or so berating him. He just wants a reaction from the Leicester players on Monday. He's a scumbag.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #10456 on: February 24, 2017, 08:08:09 pm »
He's actually making sense here talking about Ranieri. It feels weird writing that.
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39080073
Probably feels he was treated the same way by Chelsea players last season. And no doubt a bit of wanting to wind them up for when you lot play them.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10457 on: February 24, 2017, 09:27:20 pm »
Mourinho is just using the Ranieri sacking as a platform to bemoan his own sacking at Chelsea.

Not buying the whole CR tribute when he's said some classy things about Ranieri in the past, including:

“Ranieri? I guess he’s right with what he said I am very demanding of myself and I have to win to be sure of things. This is why I have won so many trophies in my career. Ranieri on the other hand has the mentality of someone who doesn’t need to win. He is almost 70 years old. He has won a Supercup and another small trophy and he is too old to change his mentality. He’s old and he hasn’t won anything. I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.'"

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10458 on: February 24, 2017, 10:01:18 pm »
Mourinho is just playing the game. He doesn't give a fuck about Ranieri. He's an absolute scumbag of a person.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10459 on: February 24, 2017, 10:33:51 pm »

What goes on in Bangkok........

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10460 on: February 24, 2017, 10:38:22 pm »
Mourinho is just using the Ranieri sacking as a platform to bemoan his own sacking at Chelsea.

Not buying the whole CR tribute when he's said some classy things about Ranieri in the past, including:

“Ranieri? I guess he’s right with what he said I am very demanding of myself and I have to win to be sure of things. This is why I have won so many trophies in my career. Ranieri on the other hand has the mentality of someone who doesn’t need to win. He is almost 70 years old. He has won a Supercup and another small trophy and he is too old to change his mentality. He’s old and he hasn’t won anything. I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.'"

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10461 on: February 25, 2017, 12:43:04 am »

Snide fucking twat.

Can't wait for the day this lot fuck him off and he's rid of our attention permanently.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #10462 on: February 25, 2017, 12:56:19 am »

Rostov's results include knocking out Anderlecht and Ajax in qualifying for the CL.

In the group stage they beat Bayern (!) at home, drew with PSV and narrowly lost to Atletico Madrid on the way to dropping out of the CL into the Europa League.

After Gent dumped Spurs out , this has a lot of potential for Mourinho being embarrassed too... ;)

Oh and Rostov is fucking miles away too - probably 5/6 hours flight time so that will hopefully tire them out before their FA Cup QF with Chelsea 4 days later.  :D
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10463 on: February 25, 2017, 01:24:37 am »
Rostov's results include knocking out Anderlecht and Ajax in qualifying for the CL.

In the group stage they beat Bayern (!) at home, drew with PSV and narrowly lost to Atletico Madrid on the way to dropping out of the CL into the Europa League.

After Gent dumped Spurs out , this has a lot of potential for Mourinho being embarrassed too... ;)

Oh and Rostov is fucking miles away too - probably 5/6 hours flight time so that will hopefully tire them out before their FA Cup QF with Chelsea 4 days later.  :D

No doubt that snivelling c*nt David Gill will get the game against Chelsea pushed back by a day or so.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10464 on: February 25, 2017, 09:58:18 am »
No doubt that snivelling c*nt David Gill will get the game against Chelsea pushed back by a day or so.

Nah the Russian is a much bigger c*nt with more sway, he won't allow that nonsense.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10465 on: February 25, 2017, 10:58:52 am »
According to Sport shitcoat is attempting to tap up Neymar with regular phonecalls to pitch the idea of playing in the premier league

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10466 on: February 25, 2017, 11:01:34 am »
Articles in various papers really bigging Moanio up now, going on about him being a master at cup competitions. I wasn't aware that they had won already, at least it will save me turning the TV on tomorrow.  8)

For god sake Soton beat this lot please.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10467 on: February 25, 2017, 11:09:17 am »
Soton will fold like a cheap tent as expected

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10468 on: February 25, 2017, 04:09:19 pm »
Soton will fold like a cheap tent as expected

Why? They've never won this competition (they've been runners up once), they'll want the win.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10469 on: February 25, 2017, 06:03:54 pm »

The Chelsea match is already scheduled for the Monday night, and the return leg is Thurs the same week.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10470 on: February 25, 2017, 06:21:40 pm »
Southampton have been excellent in the league cup this season. I don't think they've even conceded a goal.

So let the media underestimate their chances. I hope the Utd players do as well. Because if they do, Southampton certainly have the players who could punish them. Especially Manolo Gabbiadini.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10471 on: February 25, 2017, 06:28:52 pm »
Snide fucking twat.

Can't wait for the day this lot fuck him off and he's rid of our attention permanently.

I have always wondered if there was any truth in a rumour I heard before Klopp became our manager. I can't remember where it came from but someone was claiming his agent had rung Liverpool up and offered his services to become our manager. But they turned him down and said he wasn't needed they had someone else in mind. It might explain his irrational dislike of Jurgen when he's always moaning about him.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10472 on: February 25, 2017, 06:32:42 pm »
I'm actually quite intrigued to see how they and the media react if they win tomorrow. Seeing as it's "only the league cup." And "the scousers win league cups, we win the league" and all that.

I imagine there'll be a lot of talk about a potential treble as well, and what a massive achievement that would be...you know the much maligned "plastic" treble that we won, the one with two egg cups and the now devalued FA cup, the one that seemed to be a source of constant amusement to them.  I'm sure it will be a Herculean feat if they manage to pull it off, when you consider they only have the most expensive squad ever assembled to fall back on.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10473 on: February 25, 2017, 06:38:06 pm »
I'm actually quite intrigued to see how they and the media react if they win tomorrow. Seeing as it's "only the league cup." And "the scousers win league cups, we win the league" and all that.

I imagine there'll be a lot of talk about a potential treble as well, and what a massive achievement that would be...you know the much maligned "plastic" treble that we won, the one with two egg cups and the now devalued FA cup, the one that seemed to be a source of constant amusement to them.  I'm sure it will be a Herculean feat if they manage to pull it off, when you consider they only have the most expensive squad ever assembled to fall back on.

They'll win one at most, and even then they have to get past a Southampton who have done very well in the league cup this season. They'll get knocked out of the FA Cup by Chelsea and won't make it past the semi-finals of the Europa League (if they can make it to them).

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10474 on: February 25, 2017, 06:45:16 pm »
They'll win one at most, and even then they have to get past a Southampton who have done very well in the league cup this season. They'll get knocked out of the FA Cup by Chelsea and won't make it past the semi-finals of the Europa League (if they can make it to them).

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll win all three either, I'm just suggesting that if they win tomorrow this is the sort of guff that they and the papers will be coming out with on Monday morning.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:47:07 pm by Kekule »

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10475 on: February 25, 2017, 06:45:33 pm »
I really feel Southampton can give them a real game tomorrow. Also Puel really dislikes United and the way they behaved when he was managing Lille in the Champions League. He still has a huge bitterness towards them for that, I'm certain they will push the boat out and try and prove a point tomorrow.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10476 on: February 25, 2017, 06:50:26 pm »
I really feel Southampton can give them a real game tomorrow. Also Puel really dislikes United and the way they behaved when he was managing Lille in the Champions League. He still has a huge bitterness towards them for that, I'm certain they will push the boat out and try and prove a point tomorrow.

Forgot all about that.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10477 on: February 25, 2017, 06:54:13 pm »
Don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll win all three either, I'm just suggesting that if they win tomorrow this is the sort of guff that they and the papers will be coming out with on Monday morning.

Oh yeah, I know.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10478 on: February 25, 2017, 07:04:42 pm »

What happened? Don't remember that.

Offline leiva-pool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10479 on: February 25, 2017, 07:08:57 pm »
I think they have a huge chance in the Europa. The quality left in that competition compared to last season is ridiculous really. I think the difficulty for them will be balancing the squads between premier league and Europa and that could be their downfall. But in all fairness they should walk that competition.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge] Pro
Gary Neville is a c*nt - FACT!!!