Author Topic: Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool (Rodwell red card, Kuyt missed pen, Carroll, Suarez)  (Read 17741 times)

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
Brilliant decision there Kenny. Lucas deserves a little rest and we cannot afford another yellow for him should EVerton break and he decides a technical foul is the way to go
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline SRAWL

• 'Spicegirls Rule All! Wooooh! Lulz.'
  • Legacy Fan
Bitters throwing bottles and shit at Bellamy at the corner. Really disgraceful from the Everton fans there.
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

robbie9fowler robbie fowler
If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Stuff being thrown at Bellamy as he is taking the corner!! FA should do something about that!

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
89 Bellamy corner, Henderson leaves it for Gerrard who shoots narrowly wide. No, it's a corner, which amounts to nought.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
89 Bellamy and Baines exchange views, all good natured enough. We could get another here.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
90 Three extra minutes.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gotta say bellamy's substitution has completely changed the passion and drive out on the field. Super sub indeed!

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
91 Drenthe hits solidly but straight at Pepe.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
As always Kudos to the team for the commentary.

Now have to go and find the dog that raced terrified down the yard....

cheers guys for your effort

YNWA
"We can win 4-0 but I want to win by eight. I don't like to lose. I never accept defeat". Luis Suarez

If these qualify now I'm gonna do the moonwalk bollocko from Liverpool to London blindfolded

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
throwing stuff at suarez now

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
kuyt hits the post

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
92 Our corner and Suarez shows the ref a projectile.

Offline SRAWL

• Legacy Fan
Bitters throwing money at Suarez. Really letting their club down.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Suarez gets hits with a coin as he takes the corner! Kuyt hits the post!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
My MOM Lucas´heatmap
« Reply #254 on: October 1, 2011, 02:40:37 pm »

For people who understand these, that is an insane number of dots. Have a look at Fletcher or Anderson at Manchester United as a comparison.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bitters throwing money at Suarez. Really letting their club down.

They should throw the money at Moyes , he needs it more.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
am expecting kenright to to parade suarez around the pitch just so the fans chuck coins at him ...

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
93 Everton in our half, last chance saloon here. Dirk the Awesome still running.

Online Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
All over, folks.

Offline Azi

• eckerslike
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
for me ref ruined the game up until the red we were the dominant side looked more threatening and Suarez missed the sitter once the red came out we seemed to change our tactics going from constantly pressing to just hoofing the ball into the box apart from the penalty and adam's rasper we really looked toothless second half for me everton dominated up until the introduction of Bellamy and Gerrard where we went back to the basics and the goal came brilliant all round goal after that everton just gave up suarez deserved his goal but for me motm was Enrique