Author Topic: The Job  (Read 45999 times)

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
The Job
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:52:51 am »
People talk about the job like it’s 1959 and we’re praying for a Bill Shankly to come in and rebuild the club from top to bottom. This club reached the quarter-final of the Champions League and finished second in the Premiership as recently as May 2009, or less than eighteen months ago. That is a stonewall fact. Since then, Alonso, Hyypia, Arbeloa, Keane, Riera, Benayoun, Insua and Mascherano of that squad have left, the likes of Cole, Meireles and Johnson have come in. It’s not as strong, it’s a squad of players that reflects the lack of investment on the playing side of the club over the previous year and a half, but it contains a first eleven good enough to compete at the right end of the table, some promising youngsters and a few fringe players that perhaps the right man could galvanise. This isn’t 1959 and Liverpool F.C. is not in the second division. It has a quality squad of players and new owners who have suggested that they’re here to win. Let’s get all of that out into the open first.

The job is the same as it has been for the best part of twenty years since Graeme Souness took a sledge hammer to the place when a chisel was needed, since the club fell from its perch as Manchester United ascended to theirs. It hasn’t changed. It’s been one long winding road back to the top and Rafael Benitez came closer to doing it than anyone. I’m not going to go into the history of it, we all know, we’ll all have our own opinions on his reign. What I will say is that Rafael Benitez and any manager cut from that kind of cloth would come into the job as it stands today, have a look and rub his hands together. Reina, arguably the best ‘keeper in the world. Torres, arguably the best striker. Gerrard, arguably the best attacking midfielder when he’s on song. A ball-playing defender of huge promise in Daniel Agger. England’s number one right-back, Glen Johnson. Dirk Kuyt, a hard-working, versatile attacking weapon who chips in with his share of goals and assists. Raul Meireles and Joe Cole, two good international players signed by the current regime. Ably assisted by a supporting cast including the solid Slovakian Martin Skrtel, versatile Brazilian Lucas Leiva, lightning-fast Dutchman Ryan Babel, and youngsters like N’gog and Pacheco who could be really good. In addition, two world-renowned youth coaches overseeing the Academy in Rodolfo Borrell and Pep Segura.

The job’s not easy, but it isn’t a total rebuilding job either. If someone manages to pull Roy away from the sockets before he jams that rusty nail into it and completely fucks the electrics, if the right man to run the football side of things is brought in, is supported financially (and we’re not talking City-levels of cash here), then Liverpool aren’t too far away at all. I fail to see why people think we are. Of course, at the moment we’re second-bottom. Does anyone really think we’d be there under a Benitez or a Pellegrini, a Lippi or a Hitzfeld, even a Laudrup, a Rijkaard or a Deschamps? We’ve apparently gone 180 degrees from Rafael Benitez having sole responsibility for finishing seventh to Roy Hodgson being allowed to abdicate it for his team sitting nineteenth. Smoke and mirrors. This is not to have a go at Roy again, simply to suggest that the team is better than this. Way better. Any new manager is not going to be asked to grab a bucket and start throwing water off the Titanic, nor is he going to be given a pen, a pad and an Ark, then told to find two of every fucking animal. The foundations have been laid, just go and build on them.

The job. Benitez fucking relished the job when he took over, despite the prospect of being outspent by his major rivals. One decent prospect in the Academy (Warnock), maybe a handful of top performers in the first team, we all knew that squad wouldn’t cut it. He didn’t give a fuck, he just got to work. He was hamstrung by an injury epidemic that season too, still finished a couple of points off fourth, reached the League Cup final, won in Istanbul with players like Igor Biscan, Vladimir Smicer, Milan Baros and Djimi Traore playing their parts along the way. Men like Benitez find a way. That’s what we had. That’s what we may have again, if the next appointment is correct. It won’t be Rafa, but anyone who’s made of the same stuff will relish this job, relish finding a way to exploit all the talent at his disposal, the likes of Torres, Gerrard, Meireles, Cole, Agger, Johnson, Kuyt, Skrtel, Lucas, Babel, etc. Is it as good as Chelsea’s squad, or City’s? No. But Benitez took over a squad that wasn’t either and we all know what happened in 2005.

For the sake of all that’s good and holy, do not listen to people like Ronnie Whelan, Alan Hansen or Mark Lawrenson. I don’t know what their motivations are, I don’t care, just don’t be suckered in. We are where we are because our manager is not good enough to motivate his players, get the best out of the talent at his disposal or impose effective tactics. Benitez took largely the same squad to seventh, seven points behind Spurs, with key players like Torres and Aquilani missing large portions of the season. That we’re in the relegation zone is little if anything to do with any lack of quality. When we get a new man in, if it’s the right appointment, the club is situated on a decent platform to push on and try to get back to consistently challenging for honours. The fear that I have, and I hope I’m wrong, is that the appointment will either be flawed, or the current incumbent will be given too long to the point where precious time and resources will be wasted, pushing us back further than we need to go. At a time when things are looking up off the pitch, we now have to hope that our new owners listen to the right people, make an informed decision, and do the right thing. If they do that and a suitably-qualified individual takes the reigns, he’ll be walking into the best situation that any Liverpool boss has inherited in two decades or more. And the job won’t take £300m to carry out, or years and years, or whatever else they’re saying. Just a pinch of time, a tablespoon of expertise, a handful of patience and a large dollop of support.

Let’s just hope they get the right man.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:01:56 am by E2K »
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
Re: The Job
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:53:23 am »
:wellin as usual

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 01:58:46 am »
Bang on the money. Superb post mate.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 01:59:57 am »
Bang on the money. Superb post mate.

He's made from Shankly's best isn't he Terry?

Superb writer.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 02:05:48 am »
E2K for Liverpool!
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 02:07:43 am »
Fantastic as usual, you're wasted on here.

Offline Brissie Red

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 02:08:21 am »
Brilliant piece of writing. everthing many of us want to say, put very convincingly.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 02:08:28 am »
He's made from Shankly's best isn't he Terry?

Superb writer.
Too right.
I've found myself reading it again twice, and it's so fucking true and simple.

The great man would definitely approve..

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 02:09:08 am »
Welcome to another party political broadcast for the Benitez party  :P

I'd be quite happy to sell the majority of that squad. The next guy has got a massive job on his hands, so doubt about that. The defence needs a complete overhaul for a start, and we're incredibly lightweight in midfield and up front.
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 02:17:15 am »
brilliant  :wellin

no doubt our squad needs some sort of overhaul if we want to compete for the title but i reckon the current squad should be competing for top 6 if we had the right man in charge

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 02:17:47 am »
Great post. Well said. There are weak points in the squad no doubt. But the weakest point is surely the manager and the biggest concern is replacing him with the right man.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 02:18:38 am »

I'd be quite happy to sell the majority of that squad. The next guy has got a massive job on his hands, so doubt about that. The defence needs a complete overhaul for a start, and we're incredibly lightweight in midfield and up front.
I'll ignore the Benitez dig.
The defence needs to be built around Agger, ASAP.
The midfield needs a general like Alonso. But the likes of him won't come cheap.
Up front I will agree with you.

In summery the OP is bang on, like I said.

A little tweak here and there and we'll be sound.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:21:21 am by Terrorist De Niro »

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 02:20:21 am »
Great post E2.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 02:20:51 am »
Great post mate.
Some astute observations there.

This jumped out amongst the many as it was one of the main qualities Broughton stated was a factor in offering Hodgson the job.

That’s what we had. That’s what we may have again, if the next appointment is correct. It won’t be Rafa, but anyone who’s made of the same stuff will relish this job, relish finding a way to exploit all the talent at his disposal, the likes of Torres, Gerrard, Meireles, Cole, Agger, Johnson, Kuyt, Skrtel, Lucas, Babel, etc. Is it as good as Chelsea’s squad, or City’s? No. But Benitez took over a squad that wasn’t either and we all know what happened in 2005.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 02:21:41 am »
top stuff mate.

as someone said up there, youre wasted on here.

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 02:22:19 am »
The midfield needs a general like Alonso. But the likes of him won't come cheap.

In summery the OP is bang on, like I said.

It doesn't need one necessarily. Chelsea don't really have that kind of player, United have never had that type of player either, they've tended to have a holding player alongside a box-to-box type player over the years; Butt/Keane/Ince/Carrick etc. There are few building blocks to start with but in general I think the squad is quite weak. I'll admit to not reading the original post, which is why I'm only replying to this right now. I'll sit down properly and pay proper attention to it tomorrow.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.

Offline Vork+The Knights of Good

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Macklin, you son of a bitch.
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 02:23:46 am »
Cracking post. Agree with it wholeheartedly.
Justice For The 96

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 02:26:46 am »
Brillian piece of writing again E2K, you summed up pretty much how I'm feeling but put it rather more eloquently than I could.

And I just knew that EL C would be the first to reply :D

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 02:27:01 am »
youre wasted on here.

He's not wasted on here. He is part of us. RAWK is also ripped from Shankly's Best.

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 02:27:24 am »

That comment would carry a bit more credibility if it actually contained any substance.
The OP is fairly clear in it's appreciation of what Benitez did for the club. If you don't agree with those points, then simply take the parts you don't like and formulate a point of view around them.

Don't just come out with the usual predictable comments about anyone who highlights the positive qualities in a previous manager to try and make a case for the type of person we need to do the job correctly.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline RedRaj

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 02:28:15 am »
Some very good points but still seems like an apologist's post on behalf of Rafa.
Let's face it, he did some great things for the club but made some pretty catastrophic mistakes in his final season (and perhaps before then) whilst at the same time having some bad luck with injuries:

1. Not replacing Alonso
2. Spunking a huge outlay on Aquilani who was injured.
3. Buying Glen Johnson (the mitigation being that Portsmouth owed us money but it can't paper over the fact that he was a defensive downgrade to Arebloa)
4. Failing to buy (yes I know with a limited budget) another quality striker since Torres.
5. Alienated some players (the Barry saga for example).
6. Spent a fair bit of dosh on youth players and reservists, with very few of the them becoming first team regulars (Insua and Lucas being the only two real exceptions and neither of them are quite up to scratch). 

No debate that he is in a different stratosphere to Hodgson and indeed had a shitty battle with the American owners.
I'm not vehemently disagreeing with the well made observations but Rafa had a hand in some of our problems.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:25 am »
And I just knew that EL C would be the first to reply :D

I landed in Dublin at halftime of the Fulham United match to the news that Scholes had seen red. That trip was made up of some badass results - thrashing Villa by five and the Benny goal to beat Fulham. There were a few RAWKites I wanted desperately to buy pints for. Corkboy and Conman, I succeeded. Sarge didn't get my PM. The Kiko Macheda moment in Tullamore never happened.

But by far an away the most depressing moment of my trip to Ireland was when I realized that I could not have a pint with E2K.

Offline Ramon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:41 am »
Great post E2k; bang on point.
SOS member #2428.  We'll be coming, we'll be coming down the road! When you hear the noise from the Bill Shankly boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

Offline Trousers

• All Mouth And...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 02:37:06 am »
Like a moth to a flame.
Militant Internet Terrorist.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 02:39:20 am »
Cracking post mate.  :thumbup
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 02:39:28 am »
I landed in Dublin at halftime of the Fulham United match to the news that Scholes had seen red. That trip was made up of some badass results - thrashing Villa by five and the Benny goal to beat Fulham. There were a few RAWKites I wanted desperately to buy pints for. Corkboy and Conman, I succeeded. Sarge didn't get my PM. The Kiko Macheda moment in Tullamore never happened.

But by far an away the most depressing moment of my trip to Ireland was when I realized that I could not have a pint with E2K.

Must say I'd enjoy the chat we'd have if I ever got to meet him myself. And next time you're over I'll buy you a pint, I'm heading back there in 3 weeks. Also planning a trip to Boston this time next year for my 30th, hopefully I'll get to take in a couple of games in the Garden, and the World Series would be nice aswell.

Anyway I don't mean to derail the thread.

I wholeheartedly agree with E2K, we have a decent spine and some decent squad players. We are just lacking direction at the moment and a blind man could see it, so why can't Roy?

I believe the longer the inevitable is delayed, the more trouble we are in. We cannot afford to be in this situation in a month's time. Thankfully JW and NESV didn't spend 300 million for us to be languishing at the foot of the table.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 02:41:48 am »
Some very good points but still seems like an apologist's post on behalf of Rafa.
Let's face it, he did some great things for the club but made some pretty catastrophic mistakes in his final season (and perhaps before then) whilst at the same time having some bad luck with injuries:

1. Not replacing Alonso
3. Buying Glen Johnson (the mitigation being that Portsmouth owed us money but it can't paper over the fact that he was a defensive downgrade to Arebloa)
4. Failing to buy (yes I know with a limited budget) another quality striker since Torres.
6. Spent a fair bit of dosh on youth players and reservists, with very few of the them becoming first team regulars (Insua and Lucas being the only two real exceptions and neither of them are quite up to scratch). 

No debate that he is in a different stratosphere to Hodgson and indeed had a shitty battle with the American owners.
I'm not vehemently disagreeing with the well made observations but Rafa had a hand in some of our problems.

You're stunningly mistaken. Every point your bring up is arguable. What's not debatable, however, is that folks like you gave more weight to bullshit arguments like Number 5 without giving Don Rafa extra points for effectiveness.

We were feared by everyone in Europe. We're now a team that Blackpool wave their fists at for a week before beating us - at home. Let me see you counter that point, lad.

As supporters, we have to admit - all of us - that we were wrong to panic over a 7th place finish - a finish that resulted in 5m less quid in prize money than coming top. We tilted. We threw the book at the whole system, and blamed Rafa. Folks like yourself are still clinging to reasons that weren't even valid at the time, never mind now, second from bottom.

Footballers - and fans - need to be protected from themselves. There's a reason we - and Carra - are not Iberian chessmasters.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 02:43:35 am »
Good post.  That scribe status is well earned. 
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 02:45:25 am »
Good post.  That scribe status is well earned. 

He and yorkykopite are the best writers on RAWK by a country mile.

Offline Rigden

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:04 am »
Brilliant. This is the reason for why I only read RAWK when it comes to Liverpool.
“Fans are great, but the quickest way to start losing is to listen to them.” – Sam Pollock

Offline Xabinator

• Legacy Fan
  • We will go to Paris.....we may even go to France
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 02:52:41 am »
Fantastic post E2K and a pleasure to read.

Thankyou for that.
"Sir, I may be an idiot but there is one thing that I am not - and that, sir, is an idiot" Peter Griffin

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 02:53:18 am »

1. Not replacing Alonso

I'd have to agree. Rafa is not without his faults.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline pknz

• Main Stander
  • Kiwi Red
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 02:53:23 am »
Good post.

Though my opinion on Babel is: sure he's quick, but he doesn't have the ability to do anything with the ball beyond being quick.

He's the Momo Sissoko of the wing/forward position.
Internet terrorist.

Offline Rigden

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 02:55:13 am »

Agree with this. However we did have Aquilani, who is not necesseraly on par with Alonso when it comes to playmaking abilities, but none the less, he is a quality player that was unfortuantely given away for nothing.
“Fans are great, but the quickest way to start losing is to listen to them.” – Sam Pollock

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:00 am »

Then why not show what points are not good ones.
Catastrophic mistakes?
I'll have a go at the points you've already made but if you can come up with some more of the 'catastrophic mistakes' he made. I'll give you 2 great things he did for each one of them.

1. Not replacing Alonso

He already had a replacement in Gerrard. Who else should he have bought and with what?

How much did Aquilani cost the club mate? Is he injured now? Do you think we might be better off with him in the team right about now?

Buying a player who is arguably the best English right back in the country? A downgrade on Arbeloa? He was bought to bring an attacking threat in a 4-2-3-1 system.Something that Arbeloa did to a certain extent but to say that Johnson is a downgrade is laughable. Arbeloa had 12 months left on his contract and had achoice of staying to fight for his place or go to his boyhood club on a 5 year deal.

You just contradicted yourself. You can't blame Benitez for not buying a quality striker with money he didn't have.
We seem to be in a similar position this season when the money actually was available but the manager chose not to buy anyone.
Then again that French kid isn't doing too bad is he. Being our leading scorer while Torres was out. Where is he now?

Christ Almighty.
He wanted Barry to play in the same team as Alonso.
Ig Alonso had played for Liverpool in his previous seasons in the same way he had in his want away season then that's what would have happened.
If players don't want to play for the club then I'll carry their bags to the airport.
Which other players did he 'alienate'?

Like who and how much?

The OP spoke of the characteristics of what is required in our manager to do the job. He listed examples of where Benitez showed those characteristics, yet you want to make some completely invalid points about things that have no bearing on the characteristics needed for our manager.
Stating what you thought Benitez did wrong has no bearing on the OP!

Mind boggling.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline alett

• down.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The world is everything that is the case.
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:05 am »
Superb post E2K, as usual.  :thumbup
http://dontbuythesun.co.uk

@Andrew_Heaton
Twitter - Serious Business

Offline saintslfc13

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 03:00:29 am »

1. Not replacing Alonso

1.) He tried, Barry fucked us over for the cash although most didn't want him anyway, Aquilani had that potential but was unfit most of the season, Lucas too has the potential to run the game as Alonso did albeit in a different way but Rafa realized this would take too long for most of our support.

2.) He didn't have much of a choice, no one was else was available on the type of basis we got Aquilani (pay some now, some later).

3.) At the time everyone rated Johnson highly, he's definitely more of an attacking fullback than a defender but his defending isn't that bad when we play a higher line and he has the time to recover, would also benefit from dropping Carra so that his CB can cover for him when he's recovering from attacking.

4.) You hit the nail on the head there, we didn't have the funds to buy a back up quality striker, especially in the Madrid - City spend thrift era that hit the transfer market during his last season here.

5.) To me this is something he did wrong but only in one instance, Alonso, and to be fair it's because Rafa has a business like approach where as Xabi looked at it from a family perspective. I think Rafa was being a too hard headed here myself but it's the type of man he is, you can't really fault him for not changing.

6.) He wasn't here long enough for him to see through his project for the youth team to be honest. It seems he rated spearing, was going to start blooding in Pacheco this season, and had us buy other good talents in Bruna, Nemeth and Dalle Valle. Lucas is a good player, he's improved every season he's been here and is now good at both defending and attacking. He seems to snatch at shots for us, but I think that's more so due to the players around him usually overlooking his runs so when he gets a chance he's a bit over anxious. His short and long passing though are both extremely accurate, not quite Alonso with the hollywood balls but he moves play along well. Insua did alright last season, maybe it was one year too early but he was serviceable when called upon, certainly no worse than Konchesky, ideally Fabio would be our left back for most of the season but he's made of glass unfortunately. I think Insua would've improved this year given a run in the side.

Offline althered68

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 03:01:53 am »
ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON
My Canada includes Liverpool!!!

Offline istanbulism

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 03:11:27 am »
Superb post mate, right on the money.
What a goal, what a night

Offline Acaustiq

• Statistically the biggest dick waver and has quotes to prove it. Bitter revisionist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Finally, Danone Actimel cured him.
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 03:15:28 am »
Delusional.
When your Mum used to pick you up from school and you'd run out and be like 'Mummy I got 9/10 in the spelling test today', would she go 'phenomenal, son'.

Cos if she did she's a stupid fuck.