Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6753506 times)

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #37720 on: March 25, 2017, 04:59:57 pm »

;D They are the new Man City. Just without all the wealth and boss players.

I think we would only be lightly bothered about the new ground if we we thought they could fill it. Sunderland, Middlesbro, Hull, Southampton, Cardiff, Wigan, Bolton, Doncaster, Bradford, Stoke, Leicester, Brighton, Reading, Swansea, Chester, Derby, Arsenal, West Ham all have new grounds, you'll notice that some got better, some got worse and some disappeared off the face of the earth.

Wolves are aiming for a 50,000 seat stadium as well which will be useful in league 1
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37721 on: March 25, 2017, 05:04:00 pm »
Possibly shows why LCC cash flow account doesn't include the tv money as it looks like someone else already has a first charge guarantee on them ...it's a murky world . Still don't understand why everton could not get a loan themselves underwritten by moshri ..Or maybe he isnt as rich as made out but if we can get a loan at 1.5% then it makes sense for them to get one without paying a premium to LCC .

Also why didn't LCC guide them towards stonedale , it's in an area of just as much need of regeneration , in Liverpool , infrastructure pretty much in place and great links for motorways . The mayor is making out how much sway the council had in this decision then he could have arm twisted them into gillmoss , I think personally he wants the "iconic" one to be his legacy

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37722 on: March 25, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »
I think we would only be lightly bothered about the new ground if we we thought they could fill it. Sunderland, Middlesbro, Hull, Southampton, Cardiff, Wigan, Bolton, Doncaster, Bradford, Stoke, Leicester, Brighton, Reading, Swansea, Chester, Derby, Arsenal, West Ham all have new grounds, you'll notice that some got better, some got worse and some disappeared off the face of the earth.

Wolves are aiming for a 50,000 seat stadium as well which will be useful in league 1

The thing Is and I don't see many questions being asked yet as there all basking in the thought of a new stadium is the prices they will be suddenly asked to pay , they may get near capacity now and are adding 10000 but out of there exisisting season ticket base hiw many are going to be priced out . There's no way they will maintain there low prices ( in comparison to ours ) there dearest season ticket is £565 I pay £300 more a year  in the new main stand . There will be fall out from this as they need extra revenue to compete and it will be " well we have to pay for it and your getting new improved facilities with unobstructed views .

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37723 on: March 25, 2017, 05:12:56 pm »
That piece from The Guardian makes for an interesting read. Anyone know if it has been posted on G.O.T. and if so how it was received ?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #37724 on: March 25, 2017, 05:38:22 pm »
That piece from The Guardian makes for an interesting read. Anyone know if it has been posted on G.O.T. and if so how it was received ?

Parts have been raised on Toffeeweb in the past, but that is like comparing the Guardian to GOT's Daily Star.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37725 on: March 25, 2017, 06:33:53 pm »

The thing Is and I don't see many questions being asked yet as there all basking in the thought of a new stadium is the prices they will be suddenly asked to pay , they may get near capacity now and are adding 10000 but out of there exisisting season ticket base hiw many are going to be priced out . There's no way they will maintain there low prices ( in comparison to ours ) there dearest season ticket is £565 I pay £300 more a year  in the new main stand . There will be fall out from this as they need extra revenue to compete and it will be " well we have to pay for it and your getting new improved facilities with unobstructed views .

I can sort of understand the hysteria from their fans just now. They have been starved of anything worth genuinely celebrating for decades, so no wonder they are all giddy at the moment. But, the hype and hysteria does seem to have blinded most of them to the realities of this potential move. It's as though the Halo Effect has kicked in and because the potential move is seen as a positive thing, everything else to do with the move must also be positive by default.

How it's paid for seems not to matter to them. How precarious it may all be has not registerd. The fact their ticket prices must surely rocket doesn't even get a mention. The fact they will go from their own property into a glorified council house for decades is lost on them. It's as though because the move is seen as good, everything connected to it must be good too. The Halo Effect can be a costly thing to buy into in life. It blinds you to pitfalls and otherwise obvious drawbacks and dangers that really do need to be looked at.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37726 on: March 25, 2017, 07:02:05 pm »
Our heads are falling off etc in jealousy of their new stadium.

Meanwhile, a legend of the sport said this about ours an hour ago :

Clarence Seedorf: "It's one of the most beautiful environments in football. It was an honour to be at Anfield."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37727 on: March 25, 2017, 07:20:34 pm »
How on earth will they react to glory hunting fans attending their games when the start to win everything in sight?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37728 on: March 25, 2017, 07:53:04 pm »
How on earth will they react to glory hunting fans attending their games when the start to win everything in sight?
expansion?

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #37729 on: March 25, 2017, 08:17:08 pm »

Send them to Lille?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37730 on: March 25, 2017, 08:33:13 pm »
So they're missing Coleman, Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Besic for the Derby.

If we don't dominate their midfielder then there's something wrong with us. Mane should have a field day against Barry if they come up
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #37731 on: March 25, 2017, 08:46:34 pm »

If we don't dominate their midfielder then there's something wrong with us. Mane should have a field day against Barry if they come up
Barry and Davies are two of the slowest midfielders you can see in the PL. Firmino and Lallana are gonna have a field day pressing them two. If they try passing out from the back even a little bit we're gonna truly crush them.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37732 on: March 25, 2017, 08:48:45 pm »
Barry and Davies are two of the slowest midfielders you can see in the PL. Firmino and Lallana are gonna have a field day pressing them two. If they try passing out from the back even a little bit we're gonna truly crush them.
wouldnt call Davies slow. Gaz baz makes a cart horse look like usain bolt tho.

Offline SwordInYourGut

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37733 on: March 25, 2017, 09:39:43 pm »
And Barkley too. The sheer number of times Barkley gives possession away is incredible. You watch him, and it seems like every action of his leads to losing possession be it an unsuccessful dribble, misplaced pass or an off-target shot.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37734 on: March 25, 2017, 10:20:08 pm »

Aside from Coleman Are these definately out of the derby?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline niallers

• Anny Roader
  • "dont worry marge,its only a quilt....MY COOKIE!"
« Reply #37735 on: March 25, 2017, 10:59:26 pm »
Why is schneiderlin out?
in america 1st you get the sugar then you get the power then you get the women

Offline Lone Wolf

• Kopite
« Reply #37736 on: March 25, 2017, 11:14:01 pm »
Aside from Coleman Are these definitely out of the derby?

Besic been out all season and isn't near the first team picture yet, Schneiderlin pulled a calf in their last match after about 20 mins so is very doubtful, no idea on McCarthy. Shite anyway.
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37737 on: March 25, 2017, 11:25:52 pm »
Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Gueye is a pretty good little group of midfielders, if two of those are out though I can see them struggling badly. Best thing for them to do would be to defend deep and break quickly but I doubt they will.

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37738 on: March 25, 2017, 11:29:17 pm »
Hope Coleman recovers quick, great player and seems really down to Earth!
Proper shithouse challenge that.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37739 on: March 25, 2017, 11:50:53 pm »
Aside from Coleman Are these definately out of the derby?

Yeah unless they do what they did in 13/14 and try play with a half fit team against us
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37740 on: March 26, 2017, 09:14:17 am »
It was a WC qualifier. They would have gone top with a win.

I'm sure Everton fans are delighted.

Everton scouted, trained, improved and progressed the player. They've spent time and money getting him to where the club want. The fans are delighted with him and now his season and maybe his career have been crushed by an injury gained in a crappy International fixture.

I hate any of our players playing in Internationals. If I had my way then clubs would be allowed to ban their players from playing for International sides.

What is clear is that Ireland should be paying the full asking price for the player up front in cash should this be the end of his career.

Internationals are shite. It's criminal that these sides are allowed to take players paid for by clubs and supported by fans money and injure them.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37741 on: March 26, 2017, 09:17:36 am »
If you're Irish, Welsh or otherwise involved in Group D it was an important game. Obviously it couldn't possibly be as important as England failing their way to another big tournament humiliation.

:lmao

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37742 on: March 26, 2017, 09:27:37 am »

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37743 on: March 26, 2017, 09:48:04 am »
Whoops! I thought it was a friendly  :-[
My mistake  :D
Fixed  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37744 on: March 26, 2017, 10:35:34 am »
Fixed  ;D

What part of they should ban League players from playing in Internationals are you struggling with?

For example; people might be 'interested' in the Engerlund game tonight but the result is meaningless if it results in a player for your team ending up out for the season.

It seems to affect Liverpool more than most clubs as well. Sick of it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #37745 on: March 26, 2017, 11:05:21 am »
I will just be glad when all internationals are over, and we have all of our players back safely. If they're not getting injured, then stories of transfers just resurface like magic, its beyond an irritation now. Just end.  :butt
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37746 on: March 26, 2017, 11:08:13 am »
What part of they should ban League players from playing in Internationals are you struggling with?

For example; people might be 'interested' in the Engerlund game tonight but the result is meaningless if it results in a player for your team ending up out for the season.

It seems to affect Liverpool more than most clubs as well. Sick of it.
You want an amateur players only England team?
It's just a fact of life that players get picked to play for national teams.
I don't like it when our players get injured on England duty.
But if you ask most players they are honoured to play for their national team.
It's just something we have to live with  :wave

Still reckon you thought it was a friendly though  ;) :D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #37747 on: March 26, 2017, 11:38:45 am »
I will just be glad when all internationals are over, and we have all of our players back safely. If they're not getting injured, then stories of transfers just resurface like magic, its beyond an irritation now. Just end.  :butt

Absolutely. I just spend every single week when our players get carted off to train with some oaf wondering if we're going to see any of them finish the season off.

A couple of key injuries and that's our season over. Wouldn't be the first time either.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #37748 on: March 26, 2017, 12:11:15 pm »
Something in the gossip column today about 'Koeman' wanting £100m to spend if Lukaku and Barkey are sold this summer. Someone is managing expectations there!

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #37749 on: March 26, 2017, 01:23:45 pm »
Something in the gossip column today about 'Koeman' wanting £100m to spend if Lukaku and Barkey are sold this summer. Someone is managing expectations there!

He's already spent close on that hasn't he, he'll be wanting at least double  8)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37750 on: March 26, 2017, 01:30:05 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/26/premier-league-fans-verdicts-run-in-arsenal-manchester-city

From someone off bluekipper

I’ve never known Everton fans so buoyant – at least not since the 1980s when we were the best team in Europe.

Idrissa Gueye and Morgan Schneiderlin are world-class

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37752 on: March 26, 2017, 05:24:19 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/26/premier-league-fans-verdicts-run-in-arsenal-manchester-city

Do Gueye and Schneiderlin have some other talent, like card tricks or ventriloquism, that they are world class in? Because they aren't world class footballers.

Most of us on here called it with Schniederlin, we said that they'd claim someone who was a fourth/fifth choice midfielder for a team sat outside the top four would suddenly become "world class" in a matter of weeks. It was an easy prediction of course because they proclaim any one who looks in any way competent as being the best in the league.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37753 on: March 26, 2017, 06:41:27 pm »

He's already spent close on that hasn't he, he'll be wanting at least double  8)

Thing is, what will £100m buy you now anyway in this league?  If you're very lucky and have a canny manager with good scouts then you might get a several Mane-level players.  Otherwise you're gambling on, maybe, four or five younger players who MAY come good - and at least two of which you might have to sell within four years to keep feeding your transfer kitty.

Their team is badly in need of an overhaul; buying three good players this summer wont do them much good in the medium to long term; not if they can't hold onto them long enough to boost their squad depth over the next four or five transfer windows.  It will just be a revolving door where the good players move on as fast as they can be replaced.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37754 on: March 26, 2017, 07:16:02 pm »

Wasn't bluekipper started by some fella on his own.
He then made two of his online mates Admins, and they locked him out and took over the site?
Fkin backstabbing bastards  :lmao

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37755 on: March 26, 2017, 07:51:27 pm »
Thing is, what will £100m buy you now anyway in this league?  If you're very lucky and have a canny manager with good scouts then you might get a several Mane-level players.  Otherwise you're gambling on, maybe, four or five younger players who MAY come good - and at least two of which you might have to sell within four years to keep feeding your transfer kitty.

Their team is badly in need of an overhaul; buying three good players this summer wont do them much good in the medium to long term; not if they can't hold onto them long enough to boost their squad depth over the next four or five transfer windows.  It will just be a revolving door where the good players move on as fast as they can be replaced.
if they lose lukaku they need at least 5 £30 players Imo
He then made two of his online mates Admins, and they locked him out and took over the site?
please tell me you aren't making that up?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37756 on: March 26, 2017, 08:06:03 pm »

Was he not paying his online rent?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #37757 on: March 26, 2017, 08:06:08 pm »
please tell me you aren't making that up?
Bluenose mate of mine who was a member told me.
Not sure of the ins and outs of it, but the fella whos site it was managed to get back in, and changed all the links to a message calling the other two a pair of c*nts  :lmao

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37758 on: March 26, 2017, 08:50:44 pm »
They're crying about how playing well for little Everton means nothing when it comes to England, as Barkley didn't play.

Meanwhile a Sunderland player and a Burnley player started today, as well as a Southampton player.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37759 on: March 26, 2017, 10:30:55 pm »
I went on Grand Old Team and they seem to think that fans on Rawk being skeptical over the financial side of the stadium plans means we're panicking.

I think they were all expecting that to happen when this was announced and they're trying to project the jealously they felt when they saw the new Main Stand open onto us. They're so desperate to get one over us in that respect and we've ruined the moment for them ;D
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"