Author Topic: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤  (Read 234669 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: リバプールへようこそ 遠藤
« Reply #3840 on: April 14, 2024, 10:27:56 pm »
If he can't be trusted to play at home to Palace then he really shouldn't be at the club. In an ideal world we would have a top quality 6 and a backup more than good enough to play against the likes of a Wharton and Hughes.

I agree. But he was playing and in that situation, we had to give ourself a cushion in terms of protection. We had a proper kick in the nuts on Thursday, we have been looking vulnerable, we should be pragmatic enough to think these players cant take another early blow.

Offline kop306

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3841 on: April 14, 2024, 10:36:47 pm »
will be interesting to see if edwards and hughes can find a fabinho replacement

we definaltely missed prime fab in the last 2 matches

endo is fine as a squad option for me next season

there more worrying concern is what will happen to the forward line

apart from jota there is the case that all of them could be sold

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3842 on: April 14, 2024, 10:48:01 pm »
Hes boss at breaking up play and not being on the ball. Today, we were giving him the ball and expecting him to do something with it. He was only the stop gap and he's had a great season, performances like today were always going to happen.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #3843 on: April 14, 2024, 11:05:18 pm »
Hes boss at breaking up play and not being on the ball. Today, we were giving him the ball and expecting him to do something with it. He was only the stop gap and he's had a great season, performances like today were always going to happen.

I think that's fair. He was poor today of course, and so conservative on the ball. But there are some stupid comments which blame him for the goal. That was a collective failure and Endo was by no means the chief culprit. Jones was slow to close down, Mac Allister seemed oblivious to the danger and - worst of all - Konate decided to mark a space where there was little threat rather than keep close to Eze. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3844 on: April 14, 2024, 11:16:42 pm »
I think that's fair. He was poor today of course, and so conservative on the ball. But there are some stupid comments which blame him for the goal. That was a collective failure and Endo was by no means the chief culprit. Jones was slow to close down, Mac Allister seemed oblivious to the danger and - worst of all - Konate decided to mark a space where there was little threat rather than keep close to Eze. 

Did Endo do his job?

Did he sense danger and look to snuff it out?

He got criticism for the goal because it's what he does game in game out. Fails to sense danger, fails to react and then simply doesn't have the pace to get back in and recover.

If you are a DM without pace then you have to be constantly moving anticipating danger and getting yourself in good positions. Endo switches off let's people run off him and then can't recover.
"Ohhh-kayyy"