Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 591947 times)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
bollocks

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
This would be mouthwatering to happen again. Real are strong this season and Bayern even more.

Real were strong last season and so were Bayern.

I would rather it be a final tie.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
... But was he actually any good?

Oh, I know, you're not allowed to say it. But, y'know, c'mon.

Yea probably all backwards or sideways, y'know.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
could you pm me please?

Of course, for a small fee. ;)
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Come on Madrid knock Barca out next round they been below par most of the tournament!

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern have a tendency to bottle it though.

It´s the pressure, they always expect big trophies...and probably the players are afraid of having to eat Hoeness sausages after the game, who knows.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
... But was he actually any good?

Oh, I know, you're not allowed to say it. But, y'know, c'mon.
Yeah, thought he was largely ineffectual, PSG had the run of that game for long periods.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
just really really hope Barca don't get the 2nd leg of Semis at Camp Nou.

THEY ALWAYS are home in 2nd legs. Starting to doubt it's a conspiracy.

Don´t doubt it.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Red Being

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Funny how the game most thought would be the best ended up being the most one-sided...says a lot about bayern....guess they are going to win it....

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
Yea probably all backwards or sideways, y'know.

I'm sure some went forward, I just don't think he had a particularly good game.

The best player on the pitch was the same lad who is almost always the best player on the pitch in the biggest games. The best player in the world...
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
just really really hope Barca don't get the 2nd leg of Semis at Camp Nou.

THEY ALWAYS are home in 2nd legs. Starting to doubt it's a conspiracy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/5286064/Chelsea-v-Barcelona-match-report.html
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They have to anways as there is always a banquet after a CL-match  :P

If they go into the finale and bottle it, Schweinsteiger and Lahm will be scarred for life  ;D

The thing is how they always make fun of how the english bottle it in penalties. But Bayern are actually about to generate a similar paranoia, especially Schweinsteiger. His generation won nothing so far and I think they will shite their pants in the final. Schweinsteiger is not Effenberg and Lahm not Kahn.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Come on Madrid knock Barca out next round they been below par most of the tournament!

Dont get how anyone wants Madrid to win anything. Theyre c*nts
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
The only team remaining who aren't c*nts are Dortmund in all honesty.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
  • Where once we watched the King Kenny play
Xabi is not. I agree for the others though

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
The best player on the pitch was the same lad who is almost always the best player on the pitch in the biggest games. The best player in the world...
Thought Lucas was fantastic, was fearless in attack, PSG's mindset changed when Messi came on thats what turned it.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The only team remaining who aren't c*nts are Dortmund in all honesty.

Pepe and Ramos are just different level though

Jurgen Klopp

Online PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
Xabi is not. I agree for the others though

The only ones I give a shit about are Xabi and Arbeloa, not enough to make me want them to win anything though

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
Heynckes must be the harshest sacking / non contract renewal ever! Know there was talk about him retiring but doesnt seem to be the case.

Wonder what Pep thinks. If they do a CL and League double motivation might end up a bit down next season.

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
Nah, not much different than Alba or Busquets.

Plus nowadays only one of them plays, and I won't begrudge Xabi another CL title. Anyway, I love Madrid so I want to see them win the whole thing to be honest.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé

Id lump Marcelo in there as well if he was starting

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I see Piques had a shave

He started to look like a latin-american dictator

Jurgen Klopp

• Legacy Fan
Heynckes must be the harshest sacking / non contract renewal ever! Know there was talk about him retiring but doesnt seem to be the case.

Wonder what Pep thinks. If they do a CL and League double motivation might end up a bit down next season.
They're almost guaranteed a domestic double, if they win the CL, Pep has a much tougher job than he might have thought seeing as anything less than that next season would be seen as a failure.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Plus nowadays only one of them plays, and I won't begrudge Xabi another CL title. Anyway, I love Madrid so I want to see them win the whole thing to be honest.

They're twats, no doubt, however Pepe is the single biggest c*nt in football.

Out c*nts every other side in the competition on his own.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Id lump Marcelo in there as well if he was starting

haha. I actually typed it but left him out cos he doesnt start. He is one horrible little shit

Those 3 are like the Messi, Xavi and Iniesta of twats

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Alba and Busquets are a pair of twats. But Im afraid nothing on them

But fair enough you love Madrid.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Anybody who wants anyone other than Dortmund to win the CL should take a good, long look at themselves.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Heynckes was hurt although Honess would insist different. It could turn out to end up as a mistake though, Hoeness´illusion of grandeur could have the opposite effect as it´s always a risk to sign a manager not speaking the language properly.

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
The only ones I give a shit about are Xabi and Arbeloa, not enough to make me want them to win anything though
Same for me. I can't stand Mourinho and Pepe so I'm not rooting for Real. From the remaining teams I think I'd like to see Dortmund winning it.

Offline KERRYKOP

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Ha, In one.

• Legacy Fan
haha. I actually typed it but left him out cos he doesnt start. He is one horrible little shit

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I think Arbeloa might be a bit of a twat on the quiet aswell you know

Jurgen Klopp

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Every Liverpool fan should be supporting Dortmund. Anything other than a Dortmund means that our record of 5 European Cups will be matched, or the gap between us and Madrid would be widened.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Jurgen Klopp

Offline The Gigi

• Legacy Fan
Talking about c*nts, there should be a Champion's League of the c*nts. I reckon it would be a hard and long-fought battle. 

Offline Rohit

• nol
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm sure some went forward, I just don't think he had a particularly good game.

when was the last time xavi had  consistently brilliant games? Two seasons ago for my money. Barca's best player is iniesta, done it world cup finals and Champions league finals, 3 times now he's been the difference maker. Madrid don't even fear Messi as much as they do Iniesta I reckon when they play each other.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Every Liverpool fan should be supporting Dortmund. Anything other than a Dortmund means that our record of 5 European Cups will be matched, or the gap between us and Madrid would be widened.

I am for Barca as I think they kind of deserve it. They changed the game and the overall behaviour surrounding it. Players like Xavi, Iniesta and also Messi gave football such a positive direction, all about great football, fair play and trying to win with being better in playing football only. IMO.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He has turned over to the dark side since joining Real. But Xabi can be a bit of a twat during the Clasicos, too; apparently he tends to hit Xavi into his Achilles heel.

I have noticed

But you'll never stop me loving that boy!

Jurgen Klopp

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible

Pep will be Tito to Heynckes' Pep.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
I really struggle to give a shit about that. Maybe if it was a club that I really hated matching us like utd. But if Bayern win it, then fair play to them. They are a complete team and have been long overdue a 5th.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now